Willingness to Pay for Beef Quality Attributes: A Latent Segmentation Analysis of Korean Grocery Shoppers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chung, Chanjin & Briggeman, Brian C. & Han, Sungill, 2012. "Willingness-to-Pay for Beef Quality Attributes: A Latent Segmentation Analysis of Korean Grocery Shoppers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 447-459, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Riccardo Scarpa, 2008. "Effects on Welfare Measures of Alternative Means of Accounting for Preference Heterogeneity in Recreational Demand Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1011-1027.
- Arianto A. Patunru & John B. Braden & Sudip Chattopadhyay, 2007. "Who Cares about Environmental Stigmas and Does It Matter? A Latent Segmentation Analysis of Stated Preferences for Real Estate," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(3), pages 712-726.
- Chung, Chanjin & Han, Sungill & Boyer, Tracy A., 2007. "Valuing Quality Attributes and Country Equity in the Korean Beef Market," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9751, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Wolfson, Paul J. & Katsaras, Nikolaos & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "Data Mining: A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Shoppers," Working Papers 14335, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Edward Morey & Jennifer Thacher & William Breffle, 2006. "Using Angler Characteristics and Attitudinal Data to Identify Environmental Preference Classes: A Latent-Class Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 91-115, May.
- Mennecke, Brian & Townsend, Anthony & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lonergan, Steven, 2006.
"A Study of the Factors That Influence Consumer Attitudes Toward Beef Products Using the Conjoint Market Analysis Tool,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12650, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Mennecke & Anthony Townsend & Dermot J. Hayes & Steven M. Lonergan, 2006. "Study of the Factors that Influence Consumer Attitudes Toward Beef Products Using the Conjoint Market Analysis Tool, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp425, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mennecke, Brian E. & Townsend, Anthony M. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lonergan, Steven M., 2007. "A study of the factors that influence consumer attitudes toward beef products using the conjoint market analysis tool," ISU General Staff Papers 200710010700001003, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard T. Carson & Jordan J. Louviere & Nada Wasi, 2009. "A Cautionary Note on Designing Discrete Choice Experiments: A Comment on Lusk and Norwood’s “Effect of Experiment Design on Choice-Based Conjoint Valuation Estimates”," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1056-1063.
- Eric Ruto & Guy Garrod & Riccardo Scarpa, 2008.
"Valuing animal genetic resources: a choice modeling application to indigenous cattle in Kenya,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Eric Ruto & Guy Garrod & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Valuing Animal Genetic Resources: A Choice Modeling Application to Indigenous Cattle in Kenya," Working Papers in Economics 07/05, University of Waikato.
- Dan Rigby & Michael Burton, 2005. "Preference heterogeneity and GM food in the UK," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 269-288, June.
- Brian C. Briggeman & Jason Henderson, 2009. "The slow road back for the U.S. livestock industry," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Yoshida, Kentaro, 2004. "Quality Perceptions and Willingness-to-Pay for Imported Rice in Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene, 2005. "Destination Choice Models for Rock Climbing in the Northeastern Alps: A Latent-Class Approach Based on Intensity of Preferences," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Peter Boxall & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2002. "Understanding Heterogeneous Preferences in Random Utility Models: A Latent Class Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(4), pages 421-446, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Sang Hyeon & Lee, Ji Yong & Han, Doo Bong & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr., 2014.
"Assessing Korean Consumers' Valuation for BSE-Tested and Country of Origin Labeled Beef Products,"
Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje,
Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 37(3), pages 1-21.
- Lee, Sang Hyeon & Lee, Ji Yong & Han, Doo Bong & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr., 2013. "Assessing Korean Consumers’ Valuation for BSE Tested and Country of Origin Labeled Beef Products," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149615, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:137117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.