Factors Affecting Producer Awareness of State Programs Promoting Locally Grown Foods: The Case of Fruit and Vegetable Growers in Tennessee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Debra Tropp, 2008. "The Growing Role of Local Food Markets: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1310-1311.
- Onken, Kathryn A. & Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D., Jr., 2011. "Comparing Willingness to Pay for Organic, Natural, Locally Grown, and State Marketing Program Promoted Foods in the Mid-Atlantic Region," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & Theresa Selfa & Rhonda Janke, 2010. "Barriers and Opportunities for Sustainable Food Systems in Northeastern Kansas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Amory Starr & Adrian Card & Carolyn Benepe & Garry Auld & Dennis Lamm & Ken Smith & Karen Wilken, 2003. "Sustaining local agriculture Barriers and opportunities to direct marketing between farms and restaurants in Colorado," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 20(3), pages 301-321, September.
- Uva, Wen-fei L., 2002. "An Analysis Of Vegetable Farms' Direct Marketing Activities In New York State," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011.
"Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 1-19, April.
- Uva, Wen-fei L., 2002. "An Analysis of Vegetable Farms' Direct Marketing Activities in New York State," Research Bulletins 122632, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Coley, David & Howard, Mark & Winter, Michael, 2009. "Local food, food miles and carbon emissions: A comparison of farm shop and mass distribution approaches," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 150-155, April.
More about this item
Keywordsstate-sponsored marketing programs; fruit and vegetable marketing; Tennessee producer awareness; bivarita probit regression.; Crop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:145328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.