Storage Technology And The Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1991. "Producer Welfare Consequences of Regulating Chemical Residues on Agricultural Crops: Maleic Hydrazide and Flue Cured Tobacco," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10590, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, May.
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1982. "The Economic Role of Commodity Storage," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 596-614, September.
- Brian D. Wright & Jeffrey C. Williams, 1984. "The Welfare Effects of the Introduction of Storage," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 169-192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Zilberman & Eunice Kim & Sam Kirschner & Scott Kaplan & Jeanne Reeves, 2013.
"Technology and the future bioeconomy,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 95-102, November.
- Zilberman, David & Kim, Eunice & Kirshner, Sam & Kaplan, Scott, 2012. "Technology and the Future Bioeconomy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 128523, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.