Sustainability in the Food Sector: A Consumer Behaviour Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffry, Shabbar & Pickering, Helen & Ghulam, Yaseen & Whitmarsh, David & Wattage, Prem, 2004. "Consumer choices for quality and sustainability labelled seafood products in the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 215-228, June.
- Jeffrey R. Blend & Eileen O. van Ravenswaay, 1999. "Measuring Consumer Demand for Ecolabeled Apples," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1072-1077.
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2015.
"Introduction of new food and drink products in the UK: is there a trend towards more sustainability?,"
148th Seminar, November 30-December 1, 2015, The Hague, The Netherlands
229273, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Costa-Font, Montserrat & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2016. "Introduction of new food and drink products in the UK: is there a trend towards more sustainability?," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236354, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Ricci, Elena Claire, 2013.
"Does the Sustainability of Food Products Influence Consumer Choices? The Case of Italy,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(2).
- Banterle, Alessandro & Ricci, Elena Claire, 2013. "Does the Sustainability of Food Products Influence Consumer Choices? The Case of Italy," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164735, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:46-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Austgulen, Marthe H. & Skuland, Silje & Schjøll, Alexander & Alfnes, Frode, 2015. "Consumer readiness to reduce meat consumptions and eat more climate friendly," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meyer-Höfer, Marie von & Spiller, Achim, 2015. ""Sustainability" a semi-globalisable concept for international food marketing: Consumer expectations regarding sustainable food," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202747, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- von Meyer-Höfer, Marie & Spiller, Achim, 2014. "“Sustainability” a semi-globalisable concept for international food marketing - Consumer expectations regarding sustainable food – An explorative survey in industrialised and emerging countries," Discussion Papers 182513, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Van Loo, Ellen J. & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Seo, Han-Seok & Zhang, Baoyue & Verbeke, Wim, 2015. "Sustainability labels on coffee: Consumer preferences, willingness-to-pay and visual attention to attributes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 215-225.
- Hallsworth, Alan & Wong, Alfred, 2015. "Urban Gardening Realities: The Example Case Study of Portsmouth, England," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(1).
- von Meyer-Höfer, Marie & von der Wense, Vera & Spiller, Achim, 2013. "Characterising convinced sustainable food consumers," Discussion Papers 161887, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Grunert, Klaus G. & Hieke, Sophie & Wills, Josephine, 2014. "Sustainability labels on food products: Consumer motivation, understanding and use," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 177-189.
- Champniss, Guy & Wilson, Hugh N. & Macdonald, Emma K. & Dimitriu, Radu, 2016. "No I won't, but yes we will: Driving sustainability-related donations through social identity effects," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 317-326.
- Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Bielik, Peter & HorskÃ¡, Elena, 2016. "Organic Food Sourcing, Processing and Distribution: A Case of Satisfying a Growing Market," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 10(1).
- Sidali, Katia Laura & Spiller, Achim & von Meyer-Hofer, Marie, 2016. "Consumer Expectations Regarding Sustainable Food: Insights from Developed and Emerging Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(3).
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; consumer behaviour; hierarchy of effects; eco-labels; Agribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:121943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.