Reducing Hold-up Risks in Ethanol Supply Chains: A Transaction Cost Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Ménard, 2005.
"New institutions for governing the agri-food industry,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 421-440, September.
- Claude Ménard & Egizio Valceschini, 2005. "New Institutions for Governing the Agri-food Industry," Post-Print halshs-00276876, HAL.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1993. "Calculativeness, Trust, and Economic Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 453-486, April.
- Doug Auld, 2008. "The Ethanol Trap: Why Policies to Promote Ethanol as Fuel Need Rethinking," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 268, July.
- Williamson, Oliver, 2009.
"The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 111-134, December.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 171-195, Summer.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2722 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Silke Boger, 2001. "Quality and contractual choice: a transaction cost approach to the polish hog market," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 241-262, October.
- Ng, Desmond W. & Goldsmith, Peter D., 2010. "Bio Energy Entry Timing from a Resource Based View and Organizational Ecology Perspective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-32, May.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Zylbersztajn, Decio & Farina, Elizabeth Maria Mercier Querido, 1999. "Strictly Coordinated Food-Systems: Exploring The Limits Of The Coasian Firm," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 2(2), pages 1-17.
- Christian Fischer & Monika Hartmann & Nikolai Reynolds & Philip Leat & César Revoredo-Giha & Maeve Henchion & Luis Miguel Albisu & Azucena Gracia, 2009. "Factors influencing contractual choice and sustainable relationships in European agri-food supply chains," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 541-569, December.
- Sandy D. Jap & Erin Anderson, 2003. "Safeguarding Interorganizational Performance and Continuity Under Ex Post Opportunism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(12), pages 1684-1701, December.
- Altman Ira J & Klein Peter G. & Johnson Thomas G., 2007. "Scale and Transaction Costs in the U.S. Biopower Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xue, Jinjie & Yuan, Hongping & Shi, Benshan, 2016. "Investigating partners' opportunistic behavior in joint ventures in China: The role of transaction costs and relational exchanges," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6067-6078.
- Gerdoci, Blendi & Skreli, Engjell & Panariti, Suzana & Repaj, Ermira, 2016. "Relational Ties and Transaction Costs – The Moderating Role of Uncertainty," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Signorini, Guilherme & Ross, R. Brent & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2015. "Governance strategies and transaction costs in a renovated electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 151-159.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Farm Management; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:167906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.