Factors influencing contractual choice and sustainable relationships in European agri-food supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russo, Carlo & Perito, Maria Angel & Di Fonzo, Antonella, 2014. "The Strategic Use of Private Food Safety Standards to Manage Complexity: a Moral Hazard Perspective," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182795, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rota, Cosimo & Zanasi, Cesare, 2011. "Sustainable Relations in International Development Cooperation Projects: The Role of Organizational Climate," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(1).
- Weseen, Simon & Hobbs, Jill & Kerr, William A., 2014. "Reducing Hold-up Risks in Ethanol Supply Chains: A Transaction Cost Perspective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(2).
- Nic Lees & Peter Nuthall, 2015. "Case study analysis on supplier commitment to added value agri-food supply chains in New Zealand," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Cholez, Celia & Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Galliano, Danielle, 2016. "Technical knowledge and production contracts between a company and its suppliers: lessons from a French case-study," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1027-:d:101509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mungandi, Sepiso & Conforte, Daniel & Shadbolt, Nicola M., 2012. "Integration of Smallholders in Modern Agri-food Chains: Lessons from the KASCOL Model in Zambia," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Gorgitano, Maria Teresa & Lombardi, Pasquale & Sanino, Giuliana & Verneau, Fabio, 2011. "Responsibility and Sustainability in a Food Chain: A Priority Matrix Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3).
- Russo, Carlo & Perito, Maria Angela & Di Fonzo, Antonella, 2014. "Using Private Food Safety Standards to Manage Complexity: A Moral Hazard Perspective," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), June.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:51-:d:139014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Banterle & Stefanella Stranieri, 2013. "Sustainability Standards and the Reorganization of Private Label Supply Chains: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:36:y:2009:i:4:p:541-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .