Performance of Smallholder Agriculture Under Limited Mechanization and the Fast Track Land Reform Program in Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zikhali, Precious, 2008. "Fast Track Land Reform and Agricultural Productivity in Zimbabwe," Discussion Papers dp-08-30-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Zhiying Xu & Zhengfei Guan & T.S. Jayne & Roy Black, 2009.
"Factors influencing the profitability of fertilizer use on maize in Zambia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 437-446, July.
- Xu, Z. & Guan, Zhengfei & Jayne, Thomas S. & Black, J. Roy, 2009. "Factors Influencing the Profitability of Fertilizer Use on Maize in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54639, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Xu, Zhiying & Guan, Zhengfei & Jayne, Thomas S. & Black, J. Roy, 2009. "Factors Influencing the Profitability of Fertilizer Use on Maize in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54500, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1972. "Strategies for Agricultural Development," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Binswanger, Hans P & von Braun, Joachim, 1991. "Technological Change and Commercialization in Agriculture: The Effect on the Poor," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 57-80, January.
- Reardon, Thomas & Kelly, Valerie & Crawford, Eric & Diagana, Bocar & Dione, Josue & Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Boughton, Duncan, 1997. "Promoting sustainable intensification and productivity growth in Sahel agriculture after macroeconomic policy reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 317-327, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mugabe, Douglas & Etienne, Xiaoli L., 2016. "How Efficient Is Maize Production among Smallholder Farmers in Zimbabwe?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235938, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Houssou, Nazaire & Chapoto, Anthony, 2015. "Adoption of Farm Mechanization, Cropland Expansion, and Intensification in Ghana," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211744, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural mechanization; fast track land reform; agricultural development; Stochastic Frontier model; technical efficiency; agribusiness management; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:117605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.