Solving Stochastic Models Of Competitive Storage And Trade By Chebychev Collocaton Methods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miranda, Mario J. & Glauber, Joseph W., 1995. "Solving Stochastic Models of Competitive Storage and Trade by Chebychev Collocation Methods," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 70-77, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miranda, Mario J, 1998. "Numerical Strategies for Solving the Nonlinear Rational Expectations Commodity Market Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 11(1-2), pages 71-87, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2015.
"Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212767, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2016. "Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246914, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015.
"Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(1), pages 72-101.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2012. "Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country," Working Papers 2012-01, CEPII research center.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Post-Print hal-01173054, HAL.
- Gouel, Christophe & Jean, Sebastien, 2012. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5943, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing numerical methods for solving the competitive storage model," Post-Print hal-01136976, HAL.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther G. & Miranda, Mario J., 2001. "Storage-trade interactions under uncertainty: Implications for food security," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 127-140, February.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:462-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, J. & Chavas, J.-P., 2018. "How Have China s Agricultural Price Support Policies Affected Market Prices?: A Quantile Regression Evaluation," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277557, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.