Consumer protection through prices: an analysis of the energetic sector in European Union countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahçe, Serdal & Taymaz, Erol, 2008. "The impact of electricity market liberalization in Turkey: "Free consumer" and distributional monopoly cases," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1603-1624, July.
- Thorsnes, Paul & Williams, John & Lawson, Rob, 2012. "Consumer responses to time varying prices for electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 552-561.
- Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert, 2012. "Regulating opportunism in the electricity industry and consumer interests," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 38-45.
- Sütterlin, Bernadette & Brunner, Thomas A. & Siegrist, Michael, 2011. "Who puts the most energy into energy conservation? A segmentation of energy consumers based on energy-related behavioral characteristics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8137-8152.
- Chantal Mak, 2008. "Fundamental Rights and the European Regulation of iConsumer Contracts," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 425-439, December.
- Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Florio, Massimo & Gambaro, Marco, 2011. "Telecom reforms in the EU: Prices and consumers' satisfaction," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 382-396, May.
- Faiers, Adam & Cook, Matt & Neame, Charles, 2007. "Towards a contemporary approach for understanding consumer behaviour in the context of domestic energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4381-4390, August.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2011. "«Would you say that the price you pay for electricity is fair?» Consumers' satisfaction and utility reforms in the EU15," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 178-187, March.
- Menges, Roland, 2003. "Supporting renewable energy on liberalised markets: green electricity between additionality and consumer sovereignty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 583-596, June.
- Mutua, John & Ngui, Dianah & Osiolo, Helen & Aligula, Eric & Gachanja, James, 2012. "Consumers satisfaction in the energy sector in Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 702-710.
- Marija Bartl, 2010. "The Affordability of Energy: How Much Protection for the Vulnerable Consumers?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 225-245, September.
- Jens Schovsbo, 2008. "Integrating Consumer Rights into Copyright Law: From a European Perspective," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 393-408, December.
- Price, Catherine Waddams & Pham, Khac, 2009. "The impact of electricity market reform on consumers," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 43-48, March.
- Gaspar, Rui & Antunes, Dalila, 2011. "Energy efficiency and appliance purchases in Europe: Consumer profiles and choice determinants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7335-7346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Ganescu & Andreea Gangone & Mihaela Asandei, 2014. "Assessing the Impact of the National Cultural Framework on Responsible Corporate Behaviour towards Consumers: an Application of Geert Hofstede`s Cultural Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 351-351, February.
- Miguel Pérez de Arce and Enzo Sauma, 2016. "Comparison of Incentive Policies for Renewable Energy in an Oligopolistic Market with Price-Responsive Demand," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Maria-Ana Georgescu & Emilia Herman, 2014. "Social Corporate Responsibility regarding Household Consumer Satisfaction with the Electric Power Supply Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 123-123, February.
- Vasja Roblek & Andrej Bertoncelj, 2014. "Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on OTC Medicines Consumers," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-12, February.
- Alexandra-Maria Drule & Irimie Emil Popa & Razvan Nistor & Alexandru Chis, 2014. "Quality of the Teaching Process and its Factors of Influence from the Perspective of Future Business Specialists," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 827-827, August.
More about this item
Keywordsservices of general economic interest; consumer protection by price; energy dependence.;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:15:y:2013:i:34:p:327-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.