The Affordability of Energy: How Much Protection for the Vulnerable Consumers?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Biglaiser & Michael Riordan, 2000. "Dynamics of Price Regulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 744-767, Winter.
- Peter Rott, 2007. "Consumers and services of general interest: Is EC consumer law the future?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 49-60, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heindl, Peter & Schuessler, Rudolf, 2015.
"Dynamic properties of energy affordability measures,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 123-132.
- Heindl, Peter & Schüssler, Rudolf, 2015. "Dynamic properties of energy affordability measures," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peter Heindl & Rudolf Schüssler, 2015. "Dynamic Properties of Energy Affordability Measures," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 746, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Codruţa Mare & Simona Laura Dragoş & Dan Tudor Lazăr & Cristian Mihai Dragoş, 2013. "Consumer protection through prices: an analysis of the energetic sector in European Union countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 327-341, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAffordability; Vulnerable consumers; Universal service; Services of general economic interest; Energy markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:33:y:2010:i:3:p:225-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .