Sustainable development of a company: building of new level relationship with the consumers of XXI century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marieta Olaru & Vasile Dinu & Ghiorghiţa Stoleriu & Diana Şandru & Violeta Dincă, 2010. "Responsible Commercial Activity Of Smes And Specific Values Of Sustainable Development In Terms Of The European Excellence Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 10-26, February.
- Vasile Dinu & Ion Schileru & Anca Atanase, 2012. "Attitude of Romanian Consumers Related to Products’ Ecological Labelling," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 8-24, February.
- Vasile Dinu, 2012. "Consumers’ Education and Information from the Perspective of Their Awareness and Ecological Behaviour," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 5-6, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elżbieta Izabela Szczepankiewicz & Przemysław Mućko, 2016. "CSR Reporting Practices of Polish Energy and Mining Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-17, January.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:4:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:126:d:63125 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; organizations’ responsibility; consumer awarness; relationship between companies and consumers; business behavior;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:3:y:2013:i:special7:p:687-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.