A straightforward x-ray on applying the ecolabel to the hotel business area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile Dinu & Ion Schileru & Anca Atanase, 2012. "Attitude of Romanian Consumers Related to Products’ Ecological Labelling," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 8-24, February.
- Hornoiu Remus & Tanase Mihai Ovidiu & Nistoreanu Puiu, 2009. "ECOROM – Indicators System Proposal of Quality Certification in Ecotourism," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 330-338, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ovidiu-Niculae Bordean & Anca Borza, 2014. "Strategic Management Practices within the Romanian Hotel Industry," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1238-1238, August.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:3:p:154-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anca Atanase & Ion Schileru, 2014. "Quality and Vision in the Romanian Tourism Agencies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1298-1298, August.
- Pavel STANCIU & Cristian Valentin HAPENCIUC & Andrei Alexandru MOROSAN & Gabriela ARIONESEI (GAUBE), 2014. "The Consistency And The Quality Of Tourism Services In Guesthouses From Vama And Pojorita Area," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 18(18), pages 83-89, December.
More about this item
Keywordsecolabel; sustainable development; hotel management;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:3:y:2013:i:special7:p:634-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.