Evaluation of Environmental Taxation on Multiple Air Pollutants in the Electricity Generation Sector - Evidence from New South Wales, Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Randy A., 2005.
"Air pollution abatement costs under the Clean Air Act: evidence from the PACE survey,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 144-169, July.
- Randy Becker, 2001. "Air Pollution Abatement Costs Under the Clean Air Act: Evidence from the PACE Survey," Working Papers 01-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sterner, Thomas & Hoglund Isaksson, Lena, 2006. "Refunded emission payments theory, distribution of costs, and Swedish experience of NOx abatement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 93-106, April.
- Muller Nicholas & Tong Daniel & Mendelsohn Robert, 2009. "Regulating NOx and SO2 Emissions in Atlanta," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-32, March.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2003. "The French Tax on Air Pollution: Some Preliminary Results on its Effectiveness," Working Papers 2003.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James B. Bushnell & Catherine Wolfram, 2009.
"The Guy at the Controls: Labor Quality and Power Plant Efficiency,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in the Business Practices and Productivity of Firms, pages 79-102
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Bushnell & Catherine Wolfram, 2007. "The Guy at the Controls: Labor Quality and Power Plant Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 13215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Wolfram, Catherine, 2009. "The Guy at the Controls: Labor Quality and Power Plant Efficiency," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13137, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Randy Becker & Vernon Henderson, 2000. "Effects of Air Quality Regulations on Polluting Industries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 379-421, April.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Sipes, Kristin N. & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2001. "The effectiveness of gasoline taxation to manage air pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 299-309, February.
- repec:ags:stataj:116272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2006.
"Ex Post Evaluation of an Earmarked Tax on Air Pollution,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(1), pages 68-84.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2006. "Ex Post Evaluation of an Earmarked Tax on Air Pollution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00109559, HAL.
- Allen McDowell, 2004. "From the help desk: Seemingly unrelated regression with unbalanced equations," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(4), pages 442-448, December.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C.D., 2005.
"An efficient mechanism to control correlated externalities: redistributive transfers and the coexistence of regional and global pollution permit markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 68-82, January.
- Arthur Caplan & Emilson Silva, 2002. "An Efficient Mechanism to Control Correlated Externalities: Redistributive Transfers and the Coexistence of Regional and Global Pollution Permit Markets," Working Papers 2002-23, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Sterner, Thomas & Turnheim, Bruno, 2009. "Innovation and diffusion of environmental technology: Industrial NOx abatement in Sweden under refunded emission payments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2996-3006, October.
- Marrouch, Walid & Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard, 2012. "Emission taxes when pollution depends on location," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 433-443, August.
- Isaksson, Lena Hoglund, 2005. "Abatement costs in response to the Swedish charge on nitrogen oxide emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 102-120, July.
- Meredith Fowlie, 2010. "Emissions Trading, Electricity Restructuring, and Investment in Pollution Abatement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 837-869, June.
- McKitrick, Ross, 1999. "A Derivation of the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 306-314, May.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Robert Mendelsohn, 2009. "Efficient Pollution Regulation: Getting the Prices Right," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1714-1739, December.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:eeepjl:eeep3_2_08contreras. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.