Product and Occupational Liability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W Kip & Hersch, Joni, 1990. "The Market Response to Product Safety Litigation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-230, September.
- Broder, Ivy E, 1990. "The Cost of Accidental Death: A Capital Market Approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 51-63, March.
- Michael J. Moore & W. Kip Viscusi, 1989. "Promoting Safety through Workers' Compensation: The Efficacy and Net Wage Costs of Injury Insurance," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 499-515, Winter.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1989. "The Interaction between Product Liability and Workers' Compensation as Ex Post Remedies for Workplace Injuries," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 185-210, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Schwartzstein & Andrei Shleifer, 2013.
"An Activity-Generating Theory of Regulation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(1), pages 1-38.
- Joshua Schwartzstein & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "An Activity-Generating Theory of Regulation," Working Paper 19524, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Schwartzstein, Joshua & Shleifer, Andrei, 2013. "An Activity-Generating Theory of Regulation," Scholarly Articles 27814564, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Joshua Schwartzstein & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "An Activity-Generating Theory of Regulation," NBER Working Papers 14752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Cavaliere, 2004. "Product Liability in the European Union: Compensation and Deterrence Issues," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 299-318, December.
- Ram Singh, 2002. "Characterization of Efficient Product Liability Rules: When Consumers are Imperfectly Informed," Working papers 110, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Beatty, Anne & Gron, Anne & Jorgensen, Bjorn, 2005. "Corporate risk management: evidence from product liability," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 152-178, April.
More about this item
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:5:y:1991:i:3:p:71-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.