The Market Response to Product Safety Litigation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013.
"Consumers’ Reactions to Negative Information on Product Quality: Evidence from Scanner Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(3), pages 235-280, May.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Consumers’ Reactions To Negative Information On Product Quality: Evidence From Scanner Data," Working Papers 201012, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Bartsch, Elga, 1997. "Economic consequences of the German environmental liability act: Capital market response for the chemical industry," Kiel Working Papers 822, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit & Roy, Maite, 1998. "Can capital markets create incentives for pollution control?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 31-41, July.
- Daniel Martin Katz & Michael J Bommarito II & Tyler Soellinger & James Ming Chen, 2015. "Law on the Market? Abnormal Stock Returns and Supreme Court Decision-Making," Papers 1508.05751, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:411-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1991. "Product and Occupational Liability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 71-91, Summer.
- Paul Lanoie & Benoit Laplante & Maité Roy, 1997. "Can Capital Markets Create Incentives for Pollution Control?," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-05, CIRANO.
- Palmer Michael & Sanders Thomas B., 2010. "Surprise! Most Blockbuster Jury Awards Are Ignored By The Stock Market," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 145-166, July.
- Seth Freedman & Melissa Kearney & Mara Lederman, 2012.
"Product Recalls, Imperfect Information, and Spillover Effects: Lessons from the Consumer Response to the 2007 Toy Recalls,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 499-516, May.
- Seth M. Freedman & Melissa Schettini Kearney & Mara Lederman, 2009. "Product Recalls, Imperfect Information, and Spillover Effects: Lessons from the Consumer Response to the 2007 Toy Recalls," NBER Working Papers 15183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blake Rayfield & Omer Unsal, 2019. "Institutional Monitoring and Litigation Risk: Evidence from Employee Disputes," NFI Working Papers 2019-WP-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:48:y:2019:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:245-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Dranove & Subramaniam Ramanarayanan & Yasutora Watanabe, 2012. "Delivering Bad News: Market Responses to Negligence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 1-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:2:y:1990:i:3:p:215-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.