Ability-Tracking, Instructional Time, and Better Pedagogy: The Effect of Double-Dose Algebra on Student Achievement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- KALENA CORTES & Joshua Goodman, "undated". "Ability-Tracking, Instructional Time, and Better Pedagogy: The Effect of Double-Dose Algebra on Student Achievement," Working Paper 170746, Harvard University OpenScholar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:15-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalena E. Cortes & Joshua S. Goodman & Takako Nomi, 2015.
"Intensive Math Instruction and Educational Attainment: Long-Run Impacts of Double-Dose Algebra,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(1), pages 108-158.
- KALENA CORTES & Joshua Goodman & TAKAKO NOMI, "undated". "Intensive Math Instruction and Educational Attainment: Long-Run Impacts of Double-Dose Algebra," Working Paper 95941, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kalena Cortes & Joshua Goodman & Takako Nomi, 2014. "Intensive Math Instruction and Educational Attainment: Long-Run Impacts of Double-Dose Algebra," NBER Working Papers 20211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cortes, Kalena E. & Goodman, Joshua & Nomi, Takako, 2014. "Intensive Math Instruction and Educational Attainment: Long-Run Impacts of Double-Dose Algebra," IZA Discussion Papers 8734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cortes, Kalena & Goodman, Joshua & Nomi, Takako, 2013. "Intensive Math Instruction and Educational Attainment: Long-Run Impacts of Double-Dose Algebra," Working Paper Series rwp13-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:ces:ifobei:76 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerhardts, Ilka & Sunde, Uwe & Zierow, Larissa, 2016. "Denominational Schools and Returns to Education - Gender Socialization in Multigrade Classrooms?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145762, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Huebener, Mathias & Kuger, Susanne & Marcus, Jan, 2017.
"Increased instruction hours and the widening gap in student performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 15-34.
- Mathias Huebener & Susanne Kuger & Jan Marcus, 2016. "Increased Instruction Hours and the Widening Gap in Student Performance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1561, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:104:y:2014:i:5:p:400-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.