First Name: Tymon
Last Name: Sloczynski
RePEc Short-ID: pso303
- (90%) Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie
- Location: Warszawa, Poland
Phone: + (48)(22) 49 12 51
Fax: + (48)(22) 49 53 12
Postal: Al. Niepodleglosci 162, 02-554 Warszawa
Handle: RePEc:edi:sgwawpl (more details at EDIRC)
- (10%) Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Postal: P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn
Handle: RePEc:edi:izaaade (more details at EDIRC)
- Sloczynski, Tymon, 2013. "Population Average Gender Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Słoczyński, Tymon, 2012. "New Evidence on Linear Regression and Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 39524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tymon Sloczynski, 2012.
"The Oaxaca-Blinder unexplained component as a treatment effects estimator,"
61, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Słoczyński, Tymon, 2013. "The Oaxaca–Blinder Unexplained Component as a Treatment Effects Estimator," MPRA Paper 50660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
NEP Fields4 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (3) 2012-02-20 2012-07-08 2013-04-20. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2013-10-25. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Tymon Sloczynski, 2012. "The Oaxaca-Blinder unexplained component as a treatment effects estimator," Working Papers 61, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tymon Sloczynski should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.