Journal of Financial Stability
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jfstabil
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: I. Hasan
Editor: W. C. Hunter
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Iftekhar Hasan
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:finsta
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 151-167 Are lending relationships beneficial or harmful for public credit guarantees? Evidence from Japan's Emergency Credit Guarantee Program
by Ono, Arito & Uesugi, Iichiro & Yasuda, Yukihiro
- 168-184 A network analysis of global banking: 1978–2010
by Minoiu, Camelia & Reyes, Javier A.
- 185-195 How does competition affect bank risk-taking?
by Jiménez, Gabriel & Lopez, Jose A. & Saurina, Jesús
- 196-209 Resolution of financial distress: A theory of the choice between Chapter 11 and workouts
by John, Kose & Mateti, Ravi S. & Vasudevan, Gopala
- 210-218 Bank Resolution Plans as a catalyst for global financial reform
by Avgouleas, Emilios & Goodhart, Charles & Schoenmaker, Dirk
- 219-229 Knowledge and opinions about banking supervision: Evidence from a survey of Dutch households
by van der Cruijsen, Carin & de Haan, Jakob & Jansen, David-Jan & Mosch, Robert
- 230-241 Contingent capital with a dual price trigger
by McDonald, Robert L.
- 242-249 New theories to underpin financial reform
by Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena
2013, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-12 Systemic liquidity shortages and interbank network structures
by Lee, Seung Hwan
- 26-37 The impact of wealth on financial mistakes: Evidence from credit card non-payment
by Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony
- 38-45 Wholesale bank funding, capital requirements and credit rationing
by Agur, Itai
- 46-54 Contagion in the interbank market and its determinants
by Memmel, Christoph & Sachs, Angelika
- 55-68 Executive compensation, risk taking and the state of the economy
by Raviv, Alon & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif
- 69-89 The fading stock market response to announcements of bank bailouts
by Fratianni, Michele & Marchionne, Francesco
- 90-104 Bank–firm relations and the role of Mutual Guarantee Institutions at the peak of the crisis
by Bartoli, Francesca & Ferri, Giovanni & Murro, Pierluigi & Rotondi, Zeno
- 105-116 A simple indicator of systemic risk
by Patro, Dilip K. & Qi, Min & Sun, Xian
- 117-138 Time-varying monetary-policy rules and financial stress: Does financial instability matter for monetary policy?
by Baxa, Jaromír & Horváth, Roman & Vašíček, Bořek
- 139-149 Cyclical default and recovery in stress testing loan losses
by Jokivuolle, Esa & Virén, Matti
2012, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 219-235 Macroeconomic fluctuations and corporate financial fragility
by Bruneau, C. & de Bandt, O. & El Amri, W.
- 236-251 Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?
by Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin
- 252-262 Can capital requirements induce private monitoring that is socially optimal?
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David
- 263-276 Efficiency and market power in Latin American banking
by Williams, Jonathan
- 277-291 Liquidity creation without a central bank: Clearing house loan certificates in the banking panic of 1907
by Tallman, Ellis W. & Moen, Jon R.
- 292-302 Bank supervision, regulation, and efficiency: Evidence from the European Union
by Chortareas, Georgios E. & Girardone, Claudia & Ventouri, Alexia
- 303-319 Value-at-Risk models and Basel capital charges
by Rossignolo, Adrian F. & Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Shaban, Mohamed
2012, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 138-149 Default cascades: When does risk diversification increase stability?
by Battiston, Stefano & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 150-160 Financial liberalization, financial fragility and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Misati, Roseline Nyakerario & Nyamongo, Esman Morekwa
- 161-173 Household behavior and boom/bust cycles
by Nofsinger, John R.
- 174-192 Macro stress testing of credit risk focused on the tails
by Schechtman, Ricardo & Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza
- 193-205 Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis
by Huang, Xin & Zhou, Hao & Zhu, Haibin
- 206-217 Regulatory capture and banking supervision reform
by Boyer, Pierre C. & Ponce, Jorge
2012, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 57-68 Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus
by Delis, Manthos D. & Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 69-83 A macro stress test model of credit risk for the Brazilian banking sector
by Vazquez, Francisco & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Souto, Marcos
- 84-95 Blanket guarantee, deposit insurance and restructuring decisions for multinational banks
by Mälkönen, Ville & Niinimäki, J.-P.
- 96-106 The determinants of interest margins and their effect on bank diversification: Evidence from Asian banks
by Lin, Jane-Raung & Chung, Huimin & Hsieh, Ming-Hsiang & Wu, Soushan
- 107-120 When liquidity risk becomes a systemic issue: Empirical evidence of bank behaviour
by van den End, Jan Willem & Tabbae, Mostafa
- 121-133 Regulating Wall Street: The Dodd–Frank Act and the New Architecture of Global Finance, a review
by Krainer, Robert E.
2012, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-14 Hidden loan losses, moral hazard and financial crises
by Niinimaki, J.-P.
- 15-24 Mutual loan-guarantee societies in monopolistic credit markets with adverse selection
by Busetta, Giovanni & Zazzaro, Alberto
- 25-31 Provisioning rules and bank lending: A theoretical model
by Bouvatier, Vincent & Lepetit, Laetitia
- 32-42 Escaping TARP
by Wilson, Linus & Wu, Yan Wendy
- 43-56 Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A.
2011, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 179-190 Basel Core Principles and bank soundness: Does compliance matter?
by Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica
- 191-203 An empirical assessment of reinsurance risk
by van Lelyveld, Iman & Liedorp, Franka & Kampman, Manuel
- 204-214 Exploring governance of the new European Banking AuthorityâA case for harmonization?
by Masciandaro, Donato & Nieto, Maria J. & Quintyn, Marc
- 215-227 Securities class actions in the US banking sector: Between investor protection and bank stability
by Dalla Pellegrina, Lucia & Saraceno, Margherita
- 228-246 Can central banks' monetary policy be described by a linear (augmented) Taylor rule or by a nonlinear rule?
by Vítor, Castro
2011, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 111-125 Simulation methods to assess the danger of contagion in interbank markets
by Upper, Christian
- 126-137 Two depressions, one banking collapse: Lessons from Australia
by Kent, Christopher John
- 138-154 Procyclical implications of Basel II: Can the cyclicality of capital requirements be contained?
by Andersen, Henrik
- 155-164 Cross-border coordination of prudential supervision and deposit guarantees
by Hardy, Daniel C. & Nieto, Maria J.
- 165-178 Bank capital buffer and risk adjustment decisions
by Jokipii, Terhi & Milne, Alistair
2011, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 49-59 The cost of being late? The case of credit card penalty fees
by Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Scholnick, Barry
- 60-69 Decentralized screening: Coordination failure, multiple equilibria and cycles
by Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune
- 70-77 The optimal monetary instrument for prudential purposes
by Goodhart, C.A.E. & Sunirand, P. & Tsomocos, D.P.
- 78-97 Financial stress and economic contractions
by Cardarelli, Roberto & Elekdag, Selim & Lall, Subir
- 98-110 Banks' regulatory capital buffer and the business cycle: Evidence for Germany
by Stolz, Stéphanie & Wedow, Michael
2011, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-9 Financial stability, interest-rate smoothing and equilibrium determinacy
by Di Giorgio, Giorgio & Rotondi, Zeno
- 10-18 Destabilizing properties of a VaR or probability-of-ruin constraint when variances may be infinite
by Eisenberg, Larry
- 19-25 Did the introduction of fixed-rate federal deposit insurance increase long-term bank risk-taking?
by DeLong, Gayle & Saunders, Anthony
- 26-37 Reflections on the crisis and on its lessons for regulatory reform and for central bank policies
by Cukierman, Alex
- 38-48 Regulations, competition and bank risk-taking in transition countries
by Agoraki, Maria-Eleni K. & Delis, Manthos D. & Pasiouras, Fotios
2010, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 187-188 Special issue: Housing markets--a shelter from the storm or cause of the storm?
by Jokivuolle, Esa
- 189-202 Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy
by Affinito, Massimiliano & Tagliaferri, Edoardo
- 203-217 Housing markets and the financial crisis of 2007-2009: Lessons for the future
by Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony
- 218-229 The role of house prices in the monetary policy transmission mechanism in small open economies
by Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Jacobsen, Dag Henning
- 230-242 The role of liquidity constraints in the response of monetary policy to house prices
by Kajuth, Florian
- 243-254 The housing price boom of the late 1990s: Did inflation targeting matter?
by Frappa, Sébastien & Mésonnier, Jean-Stéphane
2010, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 121-129 Bank risk and monetary policy
by Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marques-Ibanez, David
- 130-144 How well do aggregate prudential ratios identify banking system problems?
by Cihák, Martin & Schaeck, Klaus
- 145-155 Inflation targeting, asset prices, and financial imbalances: Contextualizing the debate
by Disyatat, Piti
- 156-168 Banks without parachutes: Competitive effects of government bail-out policies
by Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel
- 169-179 Predicting banking distress in the EMEAP economies
by Wong, Jim & Wong, Tak-Chuen & Leung, Phyllis
- 180-186 Measuring potential market risk
by Bask, Mikael
2010, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 55-63 Debt, hedging and human capital
by Smith, Stephen D. & Wall, Larry D.
- 64-78 Stress-testing euro area corporate default probabilities using a global macroeconomic model
by Castrén, Olli & Dées, Stéphane & Zaher, Fadi
- 79-84 The misconception of the option value of deposit insurance and the efficacy of non-risk-based capital requirements in the literature on bank capital regulation
by Fegatelli, Paolo
- 85-102 Using the balance sheet approach in financial stability surveillance: Analyzing the Israeli economy's resilience to exchange rate risk
by Haim, Yair & Levy, Roee
- 103-117 Using synthetic data to evaluate the impact of RTGS on systemic risk in the Australian payments system
by Docherty, Peter & Wang, Gehong
2010, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-9 Partial credit guarantees: Principles and practice
by Honohan, Patrick
- 10-25 The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world
by Beck, Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza, Juan Carlos
- 26-35 Public initiatives to support entrepreneurs: Credit guarantees versus co-funding
by Arping, Stefan & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Morrison, Alan D.
- 36-44 The role of loan guarantee schemes in alleviating credit rationing in the UK
by Cowling, Marc
- 45-54 Mutual guarantee institutions and small business finance
by Columba, Francesco & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio
2009, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 321-338 Central bank independence and financial instability
by Klomp, Jeroen & de Haan, Jakob
- 339-352 Flights and contagion--An empirical analysis of stock-bond correlations
by Baur, Dirk G. & Lucey, Brian M.
- 353-373 Shocks at large banks and banking sector distress: The Banking Granular Residual
by Blank, Sven & Buch, Claudia M. & Neugebauer, Katja
- 374-392 Approximate value-at-risk calculation for heterogeneous loan portfolios: Possible enhancements of the Basel II methodology
by Puzanova, Natalia & Siddiqui, Sikandar & Trede, Mark
- 393-409 Bank profitability and the business cycle
by Albertazzi, Ugo & Gambacorta, Leonardo
- 410-430 Fair wages, labor relations and asset returns
by Addessi, William & Busato, Francesco
- 431-455 Contribution of financial market segments at different stages of development: Transition, cohesion and mature economies compared
by Fink, Gerhard & Haiss, Peter & Vuksic, Goran
2009, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 221-223 Financial system instability: Threats, prevention, management, and resolution
by Flannery, Mark J.
- 224-255 A theory of systemic risk and design of prudential bank regulation
by Acharya, Viral V.
- 256-271 Bondholders' wealth effects in domestic and cross-border bank mergers
by Ongena, Steven & Penas, María Fabiana
- 272-282 The marketability of bank assets, managerial rents and banking stability
by Fecht, Falko & Wagner, Wolf
- 283-297 Hedge funds and financial stability: Regulating prime brokers will mitigate systemic risks
by King, Michael R. & Maier, Philipp
- 298-319 Asset prices and banking distress: A macroeconomic approach
by von Peter, Goetz
2009, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 105-123 Financial conglomeration and monitoring incentives
by Mälkönen, Ville
- 124-146 Politicians and financial supervision unification outside the central bank: Why do they do it?
by Masciandaro, Donato
- 147-169 Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?
by Dwyer Jr., Gerald P. & Samartín, Margarita
- 170-182 Institutional investors and stock returns volatility: Empirical evidence from a natural experiment
by Bohl, Martin T. & Brzeszczynski, Janusz & Wilfling, Bernd
- 183-198 Coordination failure among multiple lenders and the role and effects of public policy
by Kasahara, Tetsuya
- 199-219 The reaction of asset prices to macroeconomic announcements in new EU markets: Evidence from intraday data
by Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M.
2009, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-24 Portfolio and financing adjustments for U.S. banks: Some empirical evidence
by Krainer, Robert
- 25-34 Testing for effective market supervision of New Zealand banks
by McIntyre, M.L. & Tripe, David & Zhuang, Xiaojie (Jeff)
- 35-56 Herding behavior in asset markets
by Hott, Christian
- 57-88 The effect of industry consolidation and deposit insurance reform on the resiliency of the U.S. bank insurance fund
by Jones, Kenneth D. & Oshinsky, Robert C.
- 89-103 Renegotiation and the pricing structure of sovereign bank loans: Empirical evidence
by Hallak, Issam
2008, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 305-306 Lessons from the crisis of 2007/8
by Goodhart, C.A.E.
- 307-312 Past financial crises, the current financial turmoil, and the need for a new macrofinancial stability framework
by White, William R.
- 313-320 The sub-prime crisis: A central banker's perspective
by Hildebrand, Philipp M.
- 321-328 Blame the models
by Daníelsson, Jón
- 329-337 The subprime crisis and its consequences
by Ackermann, Josef
- 338-345 Structure of regulation: Lessons from the crisis. A view from the Institute of International Finance (IIF)
by Dallara, Charles
- 346-350 Supervisory perspectives
by Nouy, Danièle
- 351-358 The regulatory response to the financial crisis
by Goodhart, C.A.E.
- 359-363 Panel comments
by Tucker, Paul
- 364-367 Panel comments
by Davies, Howard
- 368-375 Overview of recent policy initiatives in response to the crisis
by Praet, Peter & Nguyen, Grégory
- 376-390 The resolution of cross-border banks: Issues for deposit insurers and proposals for cooperation
by Krimminger, Michael H.
2008, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 165-167 Financial instability, supervision and central banks: An introduction
by Vilmunen, Jouko
- 168-204 Cross-border banking and financial stability in the EU
by Eisenbeis, Robert A. & Kaufman, George G.
- 205-231 Monetary policy and financial (in)stability: An integrated micro-macro approach
by De Graeve, F. & Kick, T. & Koetter, M.
- 232-257 Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?
by Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry
- 258-274 Stress testing and corporate finance
by de Bandt, O. & Bruneau, C. & El Amri, W.
- 275-303 On the independence of assets and liabilities: Evidence from U.S. commercial banks, 1990-2005
by DeYoung, Robert & Yom, Chiwon
2008, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 89-120 Comparing early warning systems for banking crises
by Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba
- 121-134 How do IMF announcements affect financial markets in crises?: Evidence from forward exchange markets
by Evrensel, Ayse & Kutan, Ali M.
- 135-148 Bad luck or bad management? Emerging banking market experience
by Podpiera, Jiri & Weill, Laurent
- 149-164 Predicting sovereign debt crises using artificial neural networks: A comparative approach
by Fioramanti, Marco
2008, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-22 Bank loan-loss provisioning, central bank rules vs. estimation: The case of Portugal
by Dermine, J. & Neto de Carvalho, C.
- 23-39 Do weak supervisory systems encourage bank risk-taking?
by Buch, Claudia M. & DeLong, Gayle
- 40-61 Bankruptcy laws and debt renegotiation
by Kolecek, Ludek
- 62-87 Bank lending opportunities and credit standards
by Güner, A. Burak
2007, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 295-323 Financial sector structure and financial crisis burden
by Mavrotas, George & Vinogradov, Dmitri
- 324-341 Pre-positioning for effective resolution of bank failures
by Harrison, Ian & Anderson, Steve & Twaddle, James
- 342-367 Loss coverage and stress testing mortgage portfolios: A non-parametric approach
by Rodriguez, Adolfo & Trucharte, Carlos
- 368-393 Evergreening in banking
by Niinimaki, J.-P.
2007, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 195-197 Financial distress and resolution: Introduction to the focused issue
by John, Kose
- 198-237 When are preferred shares preferred? Theory and empirical evidence
by Ravid, S. Abraham & Venezia, Itzhak & Ofer, Aharon & Pons, Vicente & Zuta, Shlomith
- 238-260 Debtor-in-possession financing and the resolution of uncertainty in Chapter 11 reorganizations
by Dhillon, Upinder S. & Noe, Thomas & Ramirez, Gabriel G.
- 261-278 Who survives? A cross-country comparison
by Dahiya, Sandeep & Klapper, Leora
- 279-293 An examination of multiple plans in Chapter 11 reorganizations
by Carapeto, Maria
2007, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 85-131 A market-based framework for bankruptcy prediction
by Reisz, Alexander S. & Perlich, Claudia
- 132-148 Slippery slopes of stress: Ordered failure events in German banking
by Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael
- 149-174 The mixed blessing of IMF intervention: Signalling versus liquidity support
by Zwart, Sanne
- 175-193 Effects of exchange rate depreciation on commercial bank failures in Indonesia
by Sahminan, Sahminan
2007, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-17 Debt restructurings, holdouts, and exit consents
by Daniels, Kenneth & Ramirez, Gabriel G.
- 18-32 Aggregate liquidity shortages, idiosyncratic liquidity smoothing and banking regulation
by Wagner, Wolf
- 33-58 Phoenix rising: Legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis
by Korkeamaki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Takalo, Tuomas
- 59-84 Are twin currency and debt crises special?
by Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard & Karb, Volker
2007, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 311-(null) Obituary
by Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, William C. & Kaufman, George G.
- 312-336 Deposit interest rates, asset risk and bank failure in Croatia
by Kraft, Evan & Galac, Tomislav
- 337-355 Financial stability reviews: A first empirical analysis
by Oosterloo, Sander & de Haan, Jakob & Jong-A-Pin, Richard
- 356-390 Banking deregulation and credit risk: Evidence from the EU
by Chen, Xiaofen
- 391-411 Comovements in the equity prices of large complex financial institutions
by Hawkesby, Christian & Marsh, Ian W. & Stevens, Ibrahim
2006, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 217-242 Foreign banks in emerging market crises: Evidence from Malaysia
by Detragiache, Enrica & Gupta, Poonam
- 243-265 Measuring financial stress in a developed country: An application to Canada
by Illing, Mark & Liu, Ying
- 266-285 Problem bank loans, conflicts of interest, and institutions
by Breuer, Janice Boucher
- 286-310 Market discipline in international banking regulation: Keeping the playing field level
by Pop, Adrian
2006, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 113-151 A comparative analysis of macro stress-testing methodologies with application to Finland
by Sorge, Marco & Virolainen, Kimmo
- 152-172 Defining and achieving financial stability
by Allen, William A. & Wood, Geoffrey
- 173-193 Credit risk transfer and financial sector stability
by Wagner, Wolf & Marsh, Ian W.
- 194-216 Costs of financial instability, household-sector balance sheets and consumption
by Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip & Pomerantz, Olga
2006, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-27 Contagion in international bond markets during the Russian and the LTCM crises
by Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee & Gonzalez-Hermosillo, Brenda & Martin, Vance
- 28-54 Assessing central bank credibility during the ERM crises: Comparing option and spot market-based forecasts
by Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan & Mizrach, Bruce
- 55-70 Derivatives and systemic risk: Netting, collateral, and closeout
by Bliss, Robert R. & Kaufman, George G.
- 71-94 Managerial incentives, derivatives and stability
by John, Kose & John, Teresa A.
- 95-112 Monetary policy and financial stability: What role for the futures market?
by Driffill, John & Rotondi, Zeno & Savona, Paolo & Zazzara, Cristiano
- iii-iv Volume 1: Recap and goals
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Curt Hunter, W. & Kaufman, George G.
2005, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 451-465 Imperfect financial contracting and macroeconomic stability
by Steinberger, Thomas
- 466-500 How accounting and auditing systems can counteract risk-shifting of safety-nets in banking: Some international evidence
by Fernandez, Ana I. & Gonzalez, Francisco
- 501-521 The new Capital Accord and banks' lending decisions
by Fabi, Fabrizio & Laviola, Sebastiano & Marullo Reedtz, Paolo
- 522-543 Highwaymen or heroes: Should hedge funds be regulated?: A survey
by Danielsson, Jon & Taylor, Ashley & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre
2005, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 275-278 Introduction to the journal of financial stability issue on regulation and financial stability
by Dwyer, G.P.
- 279-307 Bank runs, welfare and policy implications
by Zhu, Haibin
- 308-341 Exploring interactions between real activity and the financial stance
by Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper
- 342-354 Bank stability and transparency
by Nier, Erlend W.
- 355-385 Do credit rating agencies add to the dynamics of emerging market crises?
by Kraussl, Roman
- 386-425 Resolving large financial intermediaries: Banks versus housing enterprises
by Wall, Larry D. & Eisenbeis, Robert A. & Frame, W. Scott
- 426-432 Comment on "Bank runs, welfare and policy implications" by Haibin Zhu
by Samartin, Margarita
- 433-434 Comment on "Exploring interactions between real activity and the financial stance" by Tor Jacobson, Jesper Linde, and Kasper Roszbach
by Evans, Charles L.
- 435-437 Comment on "Banking stability and transparency" by Erlend Nier
by Dwyer, Gerald P.
- 438-446 Comment on "Do credit rating agencies add to the dynamics of emerging market crises?" by Roman Kraussl
by Erbas, S. Nuri
- 447-450 Comment on "Resolving large financial intermediaries: Banks versus housing enterprises" by Eisenbeis et al
by Wachter, Susan M.
2004, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 137-155 The subordinated debt alternative to Basel II
by Herring, Richard J.
- 157-198 Europe's single market for financial services: views by the European Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee
by Benink, Harald A. & Schmidt, Reinhard H.
- 199-228 Designing financial regulatory policies that work for Latin America: the role of markets and institutions: Views from the Latin American Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee
by Guidotti, Pablo E. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana & Zahler, Roberto
- 229-243 Financial regulation in Japan: a sixth year review of the Financial Services Agency
by Hoshi, Takeo & Ito, Takatoshi
- 245-246 Comments on "Financial Regulation in Japan: a sixth year review of the Financial Services Agency" by Takeo Hoshi and Takatoshi Ito
by Cargill, Thomas F.
- 247-249 Banking regulation: shadow views
by Caprio, Gerard
- 251-256 Discussion of shadow reports
by Kane, Edward J.
- 257-273 Central banks and financial stability: a survey
by Oosterloo, Sander & de Haan, Jakob
2004, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-30 A model to analyse financial fragility: applications
by Goodhart, Charles A. E. & Sunirand, Pojanart & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P.
- 31-63 Alternatives to blanket guarantees for containing a systemic crisis
by Kane, Edward J. & Klingebiel, Daniela
- 65-91 Corporate financial structure and financial stability
by Davis, E. Philip & Stone, Mark R.
- 93-110 Macroeconomic shocks and banking supervision
by Rochet, Jean-Charles
- 111-135 Accounting and prudential regulation: from uncomfortable bedfellows to perfect partners?
by Borio, Claudio & Tsatsaronis, Kostas