The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 3619 State bank transformation in Brazil - choices and consequences
by Beck, Thorsten & Crivelli, Juan Miguel & Summerhill, William
- 3618 Preventing and responding to gender-based violence in middle and low-income countries : a global review and analysis
by Bott, Sarah & Morrison, Andrew & Ellsberg, Mary
- 3617 Beyond tariffs and quotas : why don't African manufacturers export more?
by Clarke, George R.G.
- 3616 Would multilateral trade reform benefit Sub-Saharan Africans?
by Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique
- 3615 Keeping animal spirits asleep: the case of Chile
by Saez, Sebastian
- 3614 WTO safeguards and trade liberalization: lessons from the Argentine footwear case
by Baracat, Elias & Nogues, Julio J.
- 3613 Scrutinizing public expenditures: assessing the performance of public accounts committees
by Stapenhurst, Rick & Sahgal, Vinod & Woodley, William & Pelizzo, Riccardo
- 3612 Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the tarcoles river basin, Costa Rica
by Blomquist, William & Ballestero, Maureen & Bhat, Anjali & Kemper, Karin
- 3611 Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the Brantas river basin, East Java, Indonesia
by Bhat, Anjali & Ramu, Kikkeri & Kemper, Karin
- 3610 Effects of primary, secondary, and tertiary education on economic growth : evidence from Guatemala
by Loening, Josef L.
- 3609 Why governments should stopnon-social subsidies : measuring their consequences for rural Latin America
by Lopez, Ramon
- 3608 Application of safeguards and anti-dumping duties in Colombia
by Reina, Mauricio & Zuluaga, Sandra
- 3607 Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda
by Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will
- 3606 Measuring microfinance access : building on existing cross-country data
by Honohan, Patrick
- 3605 Cognitive development among young children in Ecuador : the roles of wealth, health and parenting
by Paxson, Christina & Schady, Norbert
- 3604 The effect of school type on academic achievement : evidence from Indonesia
by Newhouse, David & Beegle, Kathleen
- 3603 Decentralization and service delivery
by Ahmad, Junaid & Devarajan, Shantayanan & Khemani, Stuti & Shah, Shekhar
- 3602 Teacher shocks and student learning : evidence from Zambia
by Das, Jishnu & Dercon, Stefan & Habyarimana, James & Krishnan, Pramila
- 3601 Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico
by Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F.
- 3600 What drives corporate governance? Firm-level evidence from Eastern Europe
by Klapper, Leora F & Laeven, Luc & Love, Inessa
- 3599 Core indicators for determinants and performance of the electricity sector in developing countries
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael
- 3598 Quantitative analysis of crisis: crisis identification and causality
by Ishihara, Yoichiro
- 3597 Gifted kids or pushy parents? Foreign acquisitions and plant performance in Indonesia
by Arnold, Jens Matthias & Javorcik, Beata Smarzynska
- 3596 Household savings and residential mobility in informal settlements
by Lall, Somik V. & Suri, Ajay & Deichmann, Uwe
- 3595 How widespread were private investment and regulatory reform in infrastructure utilities during the 1990s?
by Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana
- 3594 Democratization and clientelism: why are young democracies badly governed?
by Keefer, Philip
- 3593 The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises
by Klapper, Leora
- 3592 Which inequality matters? Growth evidence based on small area welfare estimates in Uganda
by Hoogeveen,Johannes G. & Schipper,Youdi
- 3591 Anti-dumping policies and safeguard measures in the context of Costa Rica's economic liberalization
by Monge-Gonzalez, Ricardo & Monge-Arino, Francisco
- 3590 The cost of compliance with product standards for firms in developing countries: an econometric study
by Maskus, Keith E. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S.
- 3589 Access to financial services: a review of the issues and public policy objectives
by Claessens, Stijn
- 3588 The contribution of skilled immigration and international graduate students to U.S. innovation
by Chellaraj, Gnanaraj & Maskus, Keith E. & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 3587 Political economy of antidumping and safeguards in Argentina
by Nogues, Julio J. & Baracat, Elias
- 3586 Capital markets and e-fraud: policy note and concept paper for future study
by Kellermann, Tom & McNevin, Valerie
- 3585 Comparative review of microfinance regulatory framework issues in Benin, Ghana, and Tanzania
by Gallardo, Joselito & Ouattara, Korotoumou & Randhawa, Bikki & Steel, William F.
- 3584 Business cycle synchronization and regional integration: a case study for Central America
by Fiess, Norbert
- 3583 Labor market dynamics in developing countries: comparative analysis using continuous time Markov processes
by Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William
- 3582 Does temporary migration have to be permanent?
by Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 3581 Brain waste? Educated immigrants in the U.S. labor market
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina & Ozden, Caglar
- 3580 On the contribution of demographic change to aggregate poverty measures for the developing world
by Ravallion, Martin
- 3579 A poverty-inequality trade-off?
by Ravallion, Martin
- 3578 International migration, human capital, and entrepreneurship : evidence from Philippine migrants'exchange rate shocks
by Yang, Dean
- 3577 Testing genuine saving
by Hamilton, Kirk
- 3576 Poverty in rural and semi-urban Mexico during 1992-2002
by Verner, Dorte
- 3575 The kin system as a poverty trap?
by Hoff, Karla & Sen, Arijit
- 3574 Wage differentials between the public and private sector in India
by Glinskaya, Elena & Lokshin, Michael
- 3573 The effects of migration on child health in Mexico
by Hildebrandt, Nicole & McKenzie, David
- 3572 Evaluation of National School for Professional Technology Education in Mexico
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys
- 3571 Does tariff liberalization increase wage inequality ? - Some empirical evidence
by Milanovic, Branko & Squire, Lyn
- 3570 Taking stock of risk management techniques for sovereigns
by Claessens, Stijn
- 3569 From efficiency-driven to innovation-driven economic growth : perspectives from Singapore
by Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang
- 3568 Singapore as an innovative city in East Asia : an explorative study of the perspectives of innovative industries
by Poh Kam Wong & Yuen Ping Ho & Singh, Annette
- 3567 Reducing child malnutrition in Tanzania - combined effects of income growth and program interventions
by Alderman, Harold & Hoogeveen, Hans & Rossi, Mariacristina
- 3566 Trade preferences and differential treatment of developing countries : a selective survey
by Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar
- 3565 Trade preferences to small developing countries and the welfare costs of lost multilateral liberalization
by Limao, Nuno & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 3564 Trade costs and location of foreign firms in China
by Amiti, Mary & Javorcik, Beata Smarzynska
- 3563 Health insurance impacts on health and nonmedical consumption in a developing country
by Wagstaff, Adam & Pradhan, Menno
- 3562 Antidumping and safeguard mechanisms : the Brazilian experience, 1988-2003
by Kume, Honorio & Piani, Guida
- 3561 Activities, employment, and wages in rural and semi-urban Mexico
by Verner, Dorte
- 3560 Setting the trade policy agenda : What roles for Economists?
by Anderson, Kym
- 3559 Decomposing changes in income inequality into vertical and horizontal redistribution and reranking, withapplications to China and Vietnam
by Wagstaff, Adam
- 3558 The performance of health workers in Ethiopia - results from qualitative research
by Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter & Lemma, Teigist
- 3557 Foreign aid and market-liberalizing reform
by Heckelman, Jac & Knack, Stephen
- 3556 Credit risk measurement under Basel II : an overview and implementation issues for developing countries
by Stephanou, Constantinos & Mendoza, Juan Carlos
- 3555 How does the composition of public spending matter?
by Paternostro, Stefano & Rajaram, Anand & Tiongson, Erwin R.
- 3554 Promoting innovation in developing countries: a conceptual framework
by Aubert, Jean-Eric
- 3553 Supervision of financial conglomerates : the case of Chile
by Stephanou, Constantinos
- 3552 Trade protection and industry wage structure in Poland
by Chor-ching Goh & Javorcik, Beata S.
- 3551 Industry level analysis : the way to identify the binding constraints to economic growth
by Palmade, Vincent
- 3550 Feedback links between economy-wide and farm-level policies : application to irrigation water management in Morocco
by Roe, Terry & Dinar, Ariel & Tsur, Yacov & Xinshen Diao
- 3549 Electricity sector reform in developing countries : a survey of empirical evidence on determinants and performance
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Mota, Raffaella & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael
- 3548 Wage determination in Northeast Brazil
by Verner, Dorte
- 3547 Who bears the cost of Russia's military draft?
by Lokshin, Michael & Yemtsov, Ruslan
- 3546 Incentives to learn
by Kremer, Michael & Miguel, Edward & Thornton, Rebecca & Ozier, Owen
- 3545 Sustaining urban growth through innovative capacity : Beijing and Shanghai in comparison
by Wang Jici & Tong Xin
- 3544 Learning-by-doing, learning-by-exporting, and productivity : evidence from Colombia
by Fernandes, Ana M. & Isgut, Alberto E.
- 3543 Survey nonresponse and the distribution of income
by Korinek, Anton & Mistiaen, Johan A. & Ravallion, Martin
- 3542 Do donors get what they paid for? micro evidence on the fungibility of development project aid
by van de Walle, Dominique & Cratty, Dorothyjean
- 3541 The impact of trade liberalization on household welfare in vietnam
by Seshan, Ganesh
- 3540 Trade remedies and World Trade Organization dispute settlement : Why are so few challenged?
by Bown, Chad P.
- 3539 A model on knowledge and endogenous growth
by Hiau Looi Kee & Chen, Derek H. C.
- 3538 American Depositary Receipts (ADR) holdings of U.S. based emerging market funds
by Aggarwal, Reena & Dahiya, Sandeep & Klapper, Leora
- 3537 Families, schools, and primary-school learning : evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective
by Woessmann, Ludger & Fuchs, Thomas
- 3536 Regulatory effectiveness : the impact of regulation and regulatory governance arrangements on electricity industry outcomes
by Stern, Jon & Cubbin, John
- 3535 Regulatory effectiveness and the empirical impact of variations in regulatory governance - electricity industry capacity and efficiency in developing countries
by Cubbin, John & Stern, John
- 3534 The co-movement between cotton and polyester prices
by Baffes, John & Gohou, Gaston
- 3533 Disciplining agricultural support through decoupling
by Baffes, John & De Gorter, Harry
- 3532 Remittances, household expenditure and investment in Guatemala
by Adams, Richard H. Jr.
- 3531 Geopolitical interests and preferential access to U.S. markets
by Lederman, Daniel & Ozden, Caglar
- 3530 Legal effectiveness and external capital : the role of foreign debt
by Allayannis, George & Brown, Gregory W. & Klapper, Leora F.
- 3529 Economic evaluation of housing subsidy systems: a methodology with application to Morocco
by Le Blanc, David
- 3528 Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the Warta River Basin, Poland
by Blomquist, William & Tonderski, Andrzej & Dinar, Ariel
- 3527 Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the Murray Darling River Basin, Austrialia
by Blomquist, William & Haisman, Brian & Dinar, Ariel & Bhat, Anjali
- 3526 Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the Gudalquivir River Basin, Spain
by Blomquist, William & Giansante, Consuelo & Bhat, Anjali & Kemper, Karin
- 3525 Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the Fraser River Basin, Canada
by Blomquist, William & Calbick, Ken S. & Dinar, Ariel
- 3524 Sowing and reaping: institutional quality and project outcomes in developing countries
by Dollar, David & Levin, Victoria
- 3523 Schools meals, educational achievement and school competition: evidence from a randomized evaluation
by Vermeersch, Christel & Kremer, Michael
- 3522 China's employment challenges and strategies after the WTO accession
by Zeng, Douglas Zhihua
- 3521 Religious school enrollment in Pakistan : a look at the data
by Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Zajonc, Tristan
- 3520 Environment as cultural heritage: the Armenian diaspora's willingness-to-pay to protect Armenia's Lake Sevan
by Laplante, Benoit & Meisner, Craig & Wang, Hua
- 3519 How do differing standards increase trade costs? The case of pallets
by Aldaz-Carroll,Enrique & Raballand,Gael J. R. F.
- 3518 The role of importers and exporters in the determination of the U.S. tariff preferenes granted to Latin America
by Silva, Peri
- 3517 Trade liberalization and the politics of financial development
by Braun, Matias & Raddatz, Claudio
- 3516 Sustainability of microfinance self help groups in India: would federating help?
by Nair, Ajai
- 3515 Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports
by Gonzalez, Maria Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 3514 Infrastructure performance and reform in developing and transition economies: evidence from a survey of productivity measures
by Estache, Antonio & Perelman, Sergio & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 3513 How concentrated are global infrastructure markets?
by Benitez, Daniel & Estache, Antonio
- 3512 Policy mix, public debt management, and fiscal rules - lessons from the 2002 Brazilian crisis
by Herrera, Santiago
- 3511 Bank privatization and performance - emprical evidence from Nigeria
by Beck, Thorsten & Cull, Robert & Jerome, Afeikhena
- 3510 Measuring empowerment in practice: structuring analysis and framing indicators
by Alsop, Ruth & Heinsohn, Nina
- 3509 Dynamic cities and creative clusters
by Weiping Wu
- 3508 The political economy of health services provision and access in Brazil
by Mushfiq Mobarak, Ahmed & Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Cropper, Maureen
- 3507 Innovative Tokyo
by Fujita, Kumiko & Child Hill, Richard
- 3506 A macroeconomic framework for quantifying growth and poverty reduction strategies in Niger
by Pinto Moreira, Emmanuel & Bayraktar, Nihal
- 3505 Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China
by Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua
- 3504 Unemployment and the earnings structure in Latvia
by Hazans, Mihails
- 3503 Lasting local impacts of an economywide crisis
by Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael
- 3502 Access to capital in rural Thailand : an estimated model of formal versus informal credit
by Gine, Xavier
- 3501 Telecommunications reform within Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization
by Jensen, Jesper & Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David
- 3500 Revenue and the fiscal impact of liberalization : the case of Niger
by Zafar, Ali
- 3499 Agriculture and national welfare around the world: causality and international heterogeneity since 1960
by Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & Lederman, Daniel
- 3498 Duty drawbacks, competitiveness, and growth - are duty drawbacks worth the hassle?
by Ianchovichina, Elena
- 3497 What does regional trade in South Asia reveal about future trade integration? Some empirical evidence
by Pitigala, Nihal
- 3496 What factors influence world literacy? is Africa different?
by Verner, Dorte
- 3495 Does asymmetric information cause the home equity bias?
by Bravo-Ortega, Claudio
- 3494 Small-scale irrigation dams, agricultural production, and health - theory and evidence from Ethiopia
by Ersado, Lire
- 3493 The clash of liberalizations : preferential versus multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union
by Karacaovali, Baybars & Limao, Nuno
- 3492 How fair is workfare? gender, public works, and employment in rural Ethiopia
by Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Yohannes, Yisehac
- 3491 Use of the formal and informal financial sectors : does gender matter? empirical evidence from rural Bangladesh
by McKernan, Signe-Mary & Pitt, Mark M. & Moskowitz, David
- 3490 Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim
- 3489 Environmental factors and children's malnutrition in Ethiopia
by Silva, Patricia
- 3488 Well-being during a time of change : Timor-Leste on the path to independence
by Richter, Kaspar
- 3487 Child labor, school attendance, and indigenous households : evidence from Mexico
by Bando, Rosangela & Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony
- 3486 Localization and corruption : panacea or pandora's box?
by Gurgur, Tugrul & Shah, Anwar
- 3485 Finance, firm size, and growth
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross
- 3484 The relative richness of the poor? natural resources, human capital, and economic growth
by Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & de Gregorio, Jose
- 3483 Parental education and children's schooling outcomes : is the effect nature, nurture, or both? evidence from recomposed families in Rwanda
by de Walque, Damien
- 3482 Outgrowing resource dependence theory and some recent developments
by Martin, Will
- 3481 Financial dependence, banking sector competition, and economic growth
by Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc
- 3480 Capital accumulation and resources depletion - a Hartwick rule counterfactual
by Hamilton, Kirk & Ruta, Giovanni & Tajibaeva, Liaila
- 3479 Why should we care about child labor? The education, labor market, and health consequences of child labor
by Beegle, Kathleen & Dehejia, Rajeev & Gatti, Roberta
- 3478 Do services and transfers reach Morocco's poor? Evidence from poverty and spending maps
by van de Walle, Dominique
- 3477 Agglomeration, transport, and regional development in Indonesia
by Deichmann, Uwe & Kaiser, Kai & Lall, Somik V & Shalizi, Zmarak
- 3476 Firm financing in India : recent trends and patterns
by Love, Inessa & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 3475 Using an asset-based approach to identify drivers of sustainable rural growth and poverty reduction in Central America : a conceptual framework
by Siegel, Paul B.
- 3474 Choosing formulas for market access negotiation : efficiency and market access considerations
by Manole, Vlad & Martin, Will & Francois, Joseph
- 3473 Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession : modeling"real"households and endogenous productivity effects
by Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David & Shepotylo, Oleksandr
- 3472 Democracy, credibility and clientelism
by Keefer, Philip & Vlaicu, Razvan
- 3471 Do government policies that promote competition encourage or discourage new product and process development in low and middle-income countries?
by Clarke, George R. G.
- 3470 PPI partnerships versus PPI divorces in developing countries (or are we switching from PPPI to PPDI?)
by Estache, Antonio
- 3469 Regulation and macroeconomic performance
by Loayza, Norman V. & Oviedo, Ana Maria & Serven, Luis
- 3465 Economic geography : real or hype?
by Jun Koo & Lall, Somik V.
- 32847 Abstracts : Policy Research working papers series - numbers 3540 - 3650
- 32054 Abstracts : Policy Research working papers series - numbers 3469 - 3539
- 4311 Development finance via diaspora bonds track record and potential
by Ketkar, Suhas L. & Ratha, Dilip
- 3468 Infrastructure services in developing countries : access, quality, costs and policy reform
by Briceno-Garmendia, Cecilia & Estache, Antonio & Shafik, Nemat
- 3467 Economic growth, income distribution, and poverty in Poland during transition
by Paci, Pierella & Sasin, Martin J. & Verbeek, Jos
- 3466 Building a clean machine : anti-corruption coalitions and sustainable reform
by Johnston, Michael & Kpundeh, Sahr J.
- 3464 Microeconomic evidence of creative destruction in industrial and developing countries
by Bartelsman, Eric & Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta1, Stefano
- 3463 Employment regulations through the eyes of employers - do they matter and how do firms respond to them?
by Pierre, Gaelle & Scarpetta, Stefano
- 3462 The returns to participation in the non-farm sector in rural Rwanda
by Dabalen, Andrew & Paternostro, Stefano & Pierre, Gaelle
- 3461 Looking beyond averages in the trade and poverty debate
by Ravallion, Martin
- 3460 Schooling and labor market impacts of a natural policy experiment
by Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris
- 3459 Economic volatility and returns to education in Venezuela : 1992-2002
by Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris
- 3458 Regionalism in standards - good or bad for trade?
by Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 3457 Creating a 21st Century national innovation system for a 21st Century Latvian economy
by Watkins, Alfred & Agapitova, Natalia
- 3456 Macroeconomic stability in developing countries - How much is enough?
by Montiel, Peter & Serven, Luis
- 3455 Labor market distortions, rural-urban inequality, and the opening of China's economy
by Hertel, Thomas & Zhai, Fan
- 3454 Will the Kyoto Protocol affect growth in Russia?
by Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak
- 3453 Education decentralization and accountability relationships in Latin America
by Di Gropello, Emmanuela
- 3452 Import demand elasticities and trade distortions
by Hiau Looi Kee & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 3451 Romania's integration into European markets : implications for sustainability of the current export boom
by Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis
- 3450 Discovery and development : an empricial exploration of"new"products
by Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel
- 3449 Does it matter where you come from? vertical spillovers from foreign direct investment and the nationality of investors
by Javorcik, Beata S. & Saggi, Kamal & Spatareanu, Mariana
- 3448 What are the right institutions in a globalizing world? and... can we keep them if we have found them?
by Islam, Roumeen
- 3447 India's public health system - how well does it function at the National level?
by Das Gupta, Monica & Rani, Manju
- 3446 The long-term legacy of the Khmer Rouge period in Cambodia
by de Walque, Damien
- 3445 Has private participation in water and sewerage improved coverage? - empirical evidence from Latin America
by Clarke, George R. G. & Kosec, Katrina & Wallsten, Scott
- 3444 Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 3443 Improving credit information, bank regulation, and supervision : on the role and design of public credit registries
by Powell, Andrew & Mylenko, Nataliya & Miller, Margaret & Majnoni, Giovanni
- 3442 Emerging infrastructure policy issues in developing countries - a survey of the recent economic literature
by Estache, Antonio
- 3441 Policies facilitating firm adjustment to globalization
by Hoekman, Bernard & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata
- 3440 Market discipline under systemic risk - evidence from bank runs in emerging economies
by Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 3439 Elections, special interests, and the fiscal costs of financial crisis
by Keefer, Philip
- 3438 Addressing gender-based violence in the Latin American and Caribbean Region : A critical review of interventions
by Morrison, Andrew & Ellsberg, Mary & Bott, Sarah
- 3437 Bank capital and loan loss reserves under Basel II - implications for emerging countries
by Majnoni, Giovanni & Miller, Margaret & Powell, Andrew
- 3436 Approaches to results-based funding in tertiary education : identifying finance reform options for Chile
by Thorn, Kristian & Holm-Nielsen, Lauritz & Jeppesen, Jette Samuel
- 3435 Population Age structure and the budget deficit
by Chen, Derek H. C.
- 3434 North-South technology diffusion, regional integration, and the dynamics of the natural trading partners hypothesis
by Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling
- 3433 Measuring the risk on housing investment in the informal sector: theory and evidence from Pune, India
by Kapoor, Mudit & Le Blanc, David
- 3432 Growth, inequality, and simulated poverty paths for Tanzania, 1992-2002
by Demombynes, Gabriel & Hoogeveen, Johannes G.
- 3431 Financial development, financial fragility, and growth
by Loayza, Norman & Ranciere, Romain
- 3430 The forest-hydrology-poverty nexus in Central America : An heuristic analysis
by Nelson, Andrew & Chomitz, Kenneth M.
- 3429 Creating markets for habitat conservation when habitats are heterogeneous
by Chomitz, Kenneth M. & Thomas, Timothy S. & Salazar Brandao, Antonio
- 3428 Who suffers from indoor air pollution? evidence from Bangladesh
by Dasgupt, Susmita & Huq, Mainul & Khaliquzzaman, M. & Pandey, Kiran & Wheeler, David
- 3427 Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious
by Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry
- 3426 International economic activities and the demand for skilled labor: evidence from Brazil and China
by Fajnzylber, Pablo & Fernandes,Ana Margarida
- 3425 Can student loans improve accessibility to higher education and student performance? An impact study of the case of SOFES, Mexico
by Canton, Erik & Blom, Andreas
- 3424 The transactions costs of primary market issuance : the case of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico
by Zervos, Sara
- 3423 Designing performance: the semi-autonomous revenue authority model in Africa and Latin America
by Taliercio, Robert Jr.