The socioeconomic impacts of energy reform in Tunisia : a simulation approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Araar, Abdelkrim & Verme, Paolo, 2012. "Reforming subsidies : a tool-kit for policy simulations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6148, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Energy Production and Transportation; Economic Theory&Research; Emerging Markets; Taxation&Subsidies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2015-06-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2015-06-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2015-06-27 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .