Reforming subsidies : a tool-kit for policy simulations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:617-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Camilo ÁLVAREZ-ESPINOSA & Daniel Alejandro ORDOÑEZ & Alejandro NIETO & William WILLS & German ROMERO & Silvia Liliana CALDERÓN, 2015. "Compromiso de Reducción de Emisiones de Gases de Efecto Invernadero: Consecuencias económicas," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 014157, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Rentschler, Jun, 2016. "Incidence and impact: The regional variation of poverty effects due to fossil fuel subsidy reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 491-503.
- Paolo Verme & Abdelkrim Araar, 2017. "The Quest for Subsidies Reforms in the Middle East and North Africa Region," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25783, June.
- World Bank, 2016. "Tunisia Poverty Assessment 2015," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24410, The World Bank.
- Araar,Abdelkrim & Choueiri,Nada & Verme,Paolo, 2015. "The quest for subsidy reforms in Libya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7225, The World Bank.
- Cuesta Leiva,Jose Antonio & El Lahga,Abdelrahmen & Lara Ibarra,Gabriel, 2015. "The socioeconomic impacts of energy reform in Tunisia : a simulation approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7312, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Climate Change Economics; Economic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Access to Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .