The impact of expanding access to early childhood services in rural Indonesia : evidence from two cohorts of children
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, John W. & Law, Catherine & Brinkman, Sally & Chittleborough, Catherine & Sawyer, Michael, 2010. "Inequalities in child healthy development: Some challenges for effective implementation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1244-1248, October.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2003. "On The Specification and Estimation of The Production Function for Cognitive Achievement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 3-33, February.
- Conti, Gabriella & Heckman, James J., 2012. "The Economics of Child Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 6930, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Milagros Nores & Steven W. Barnett, 2012.
"Benefits of Early Childhood Interventions Across the World: (Under) Investing in the Very Young,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 200-228.
- Nores, Milagros & Barnett, W. Steven, 2010. "Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) Investing in the very young," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Bouguen, Adrien & Filmer, Deon & Macours, Karen & Naudeau, Sophie, 2013. "Impact evaluation of three types of early childhood development interventions in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6540, The World Bank.
- Greg J. Duncan & Katherine Magnuson, 2013. "Investing in Preschool Programs," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 109-132, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakajima,Nozomi & Hasan,Amer & Jung,Haeil & Brinkman,Sally Ann & Pradhan,Menno Prasad & Kinnell,Angela, 2016. "Investing in school readiness : an analysis of the cost-effectiveness of early childhood education pathways in rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7832, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing&Human Habitats; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Educational Sciences; Youth and Government; Primary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2015-08-07 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2015-08-07 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2015-08-07 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-PPM-2015-08-07 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2015-08-07 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.