Report NEP-DEV-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murnane, RJ & Ganimian, A. J., "undated". "Improving educational outcomes in developing countries: Lessons from rigorous evaluations," Working Paper 180186, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Golan,Jennifer & Sicular,Terry & Umapathi,Nithin, 2015. "Unconditional cash transfers in China : an analysis of the rural minimum living standard guarantee program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7374, The World Bank.
- Brinkman,Sally Anne & Hasan,Amer & Jung,Haeil & Kinnell,Angela & Pradhan,Menno Prasad, 2015. "The impact of expanding access to early childhood services in rural Indonesia : evidence from two cohorts of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7372, The World Bank.
- Kaninda Tshikala, Sam & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2014. "Assessing the impact of migration and remittances on technology adoption in rural Senegal," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162461, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Novak, Lindsey, 2015. "Contract Farming and Food Security," MPRA Paper 65817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jelliffe, Jeremy L. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Deom, C. Michael, 2015. "Adaptation and Adoption of Improved Seeds through Extension: Evidence from Farmer-Led Groundnut Multiplication in Uganda," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205980, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph H. & Rees, Daniel I., 2015. "Climate Change, Agricultural Production and Civil Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205311, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Simons, Andrew M., 2015. "Decentralization of Social Assistance Programs and the Poverty Reducing Impacts of Earnings Potential Equivalence Scales," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205437, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sitienei, Isaac & Mishra, Ashok K. & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Khanal, Aditya R., 2014. "Participation in Informal Off-farm Labor Market and its Impact on Household Income and Food Security in Malawi," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162498, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Smale, Melinda & Mathenge, Mary K. & Opiyo, Joseph, 2015. "Nonfarm Work and Fertilizer Use Among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya: A Cross-Crop Comparison," Working Papers 206441, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Vande Velde, Katrien & Maertens, Miet, 2014. "Contract-farming in staple food chains: the case of rice in Benin," Working Papers 189419, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Fatema, Naureen & Kibriya, Shahriar, 2015. "Explaining Cropping Choices under Extreme Uncertainty: Evidence from Conflict Prone North Kivu, DR Congo," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205356, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ibáñez, Ana María & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 161356, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Zuluaga, Victor & Labarta, Ricardo & Läderach, Peter, 2015. "Climate Change Adaptation: The case of the Coffee Sector in Nicaragua," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205875, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.