Cross-border electricity cooperation in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Leena & Misra, Neha, 2007. "Promoting regional energy co-operation in South Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3360-3368, June.
- Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Douglas Barnes & Bipul Singh & Kristy Mayer & Hussain Samad, 2015. "Power for All : Electricity Access Challenge in India," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20525, August.
- Alam, M.S. & Kabir, E. & Rahman, M.M. & Chowdhury, M.A.K., 2004. "Power sector reform in Bangladesh: Electricity distribution system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1773-1783.
- Jamasb, Tooraj, 2006. "Between the state and market: Electricity sector reform in developing countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 14-30, March.
- Min, Brian & Golden, Miriam, 2014. "Electoral cycles in electricity losses in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 619-625.
- Reema Nayar & Pablo Gottret & Pradeep Mitra & Gordon Betcherman & Yue Man Lee & Indhira Santos & Mahesh Dahal & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2012. "More and Better Jobs in South Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2391, August.
- Williams, J.H. & Ghanadan, R., 2006. "Electricity reform in developing and transition countries: A reappraisal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 815-844.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012.
"Reforming the power sector in transition: Do institutions matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1675-1682.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kessides, Ioannis N., 2013. "Chaos in power: Pakistan's electricity crisis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 271-285.
- Dubash, Navroz K. & Rao, D. Narasimha, 2008. "Regulatory practice and politics: Lessons from independent regulation in Indian electricity," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 321-331, December.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael Pollitt, 2014.
"Institutional arrangements for the promotion of regional integration of electricity markets: International Experience,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Institutional arrangements for the promotion of regional integration of electricity markets : international experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6947, The World Bank.
- Singh, Anoop, 2006. "Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2480-2490, November.
- Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S. G. & Kaushik, S. C. & Kulshrestha, Mukul, 2005. "Impact assessment of the Electricity Act 2003 on the Indian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1187-1198, June.
- Smith, Thomas B., 2004. "Electricity theft: a comparative analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(18), pages 2067-2076, December.
- Himanshu A. Amarawickrama & Lester C Hunt, 2004. "Sri Lankan Electricity Supply Industry: A Critique of Proposed Reforms," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 109, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kabir Malik & Maureen Cropper & Alexander Limonov & Anoop Singh, 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Restructuring on Electricity Generation Efficiency: The Case of the Indian Thermal Power Sector," NBER Working Papers 17383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arina Nikandrova & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2017.
"Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 41-71, February.
- Nikandrova, Arina & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2014. "Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6955, The World Bank.
- Anupama Sen & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016.
"Rethinking electricity sector reform in developing Asia: Balancing economic and environmental objectives,"
ASARC Working Papers
2016-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Anupama Sen & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Rethinking Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Asia: Balancing Economic and Environmental Objectives," Discussion Papers Series 572, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Timilsina,Govinda R. & Toman,Michael A. & Karacsonyi,Jorge G. & de Tena Diego,Luca, 2015. "How much could South Asia benefit from regional electricity cooperation and trade ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7341, The World Bank.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Abbas, Faisal, 2016. "The dynamics of electricity demand in Pakistan: A panel cointegration analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1159-1178.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:218-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Toman, Mike, 2016. "Potential gains from expanding regional electricity trade in South Asia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 6-14.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Energy Technology&Transmission; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Energy and Poverty Alleviation; Electric Power;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-06-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-06-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.