More and Better Jobs in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2013. "Measuring poverty dynamics with synthetic panels based on cross-sections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6504, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Carletto,Calogero & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Carletto,Calogero, 2017.
"Data gaps, data incomparability, and data imputation : a review of poverty measurement methods for data-scarce environments,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8282, The World Bank.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Jolliffe, Dean & Carletto, Calogero, 2018. "Data Gaps, Data Incomparability, and Data Imputation: A Review of Poverty Measurement Methods for Data-Scarce Environments," GLO Discussion Paper Series 179, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Erika Pesántez, 2014. "Análisis de movilidad social en el Ecuador," Analítika, Analítika - Revista de Análisis Estadístico/Journal of Statistical Analysis, vol. 8(2), pages 53-68, Diciembre.
- Singh,Anoop & Jamasb,Tooraj & Nepal,Rabindra & Toman,Michael A., 2015. "Cross-border electricity cooperation in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7328, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordssouth asia; Jobs; growth; job quality; Economic growth; employment; agriculture; industry; and services; employment; GDP; Bangladesh; India; Nepal; pakistan; sri lanka; labour force; labor; Indonesia; the Republic of Korea; Malaysia; and Thailand; population; skills; workers'; business environment; education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .