Status of Electricity Act, 2003: A systematic review of literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph, Kelli L., 2010. "The politics of power: Electricity reform in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 503-511, January.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2006. "Electricity market reform: What has the experience taught us thus far?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 63-75, June.
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R., 2005. "Performance of Indian power sector during a decade under restructuring: a critique," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 563-576, March.
- repec:ags:ingacp:253272 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 461.
- Singh, Randhir & Sood, Yog Raj, 2011. "Current status and analysis of renewable promotional policies in Indian restructured power sector--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 657-664, January.
- Singh, Anoop, 2006. "Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2480-2490, November.
- repec:ags:ingacp:253270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shukla, Umesh Kumar & Thampy, Ashok, 2011. "Analysis of competition and market power in the wholesale electricity market in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2699-2710, May.
- De Meij, A. & Vinuesa, J.-F. & Maupas, V. & Waddle, J. & Price, I. & Yaseen, B. & Ismail, A., 2016. "Wind energy resource mapping of Palestine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 551-562.
- -, 2016. "Monitoring energy efficiency in Latin America," Documentos de Proyectos 709, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S. G. & Kaushik, S. C. & Kulshrestha, Mukul, 2005. "Impact assessment of the Electricity Act 2003 on the Indian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1187-1198, June.
- Reineberg, Hubert H., 2006. "India's Electricity Sector in Transition: Can Its Giant Goals Be Met?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 77-84.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2006. "Electricity Market Reform: What Have We Learned? What Have We Gained?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 70-83, November.
- ., 2016. "Electric energy utilities," Chapters,in: Public Utilities, Second Edition, chapter 4, pages 69-88 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Laia, R. & Pousinho, H.M.I. & Melíco, R. & Mendes, V.M.F., 2016. "Bidding strategy of wind-thermal energy producers," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 673-681.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:125:d:64325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Naveen Kumar & Tiwari, Prashant Kumar & Sood, Yog Raj, 2013. "A comprehensive analysis of strategies, policies and development of hydropower in India: Special emphasis on small hydro power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 460-470.
- Singh, Anoop, 2010. "Towards a competitive market for electricity and consumer choice in the Indian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4196-4208, August.
- Sharma, K. & Kim, Y.-H. & Yiacoumi, S. & Gabitto, J. & Bilheux, H.Z. & Santodonato, L.J. & Mayes, R.T. & Dai, S. & Tsouris, C., 2016. "Analysis and simulation of a blue energy cycle," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 249-260.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:-:d:64325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jako Jellema & Henk A. J. Mulder, 2016. "Public Engagement in Energy Research," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, February.
- WorldFish, 2013. "Annual report 2012/13," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40306, September.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Act 2003; Indian Power Sector; Systematic Literature Review; Reform; Restructuring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:237-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.