Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 8021 Procrastination, Academic Success and the Effectiveness of a Remedial Program
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 8020 Donations, Risk Attitudes and Time Preferences: A Study on Altruism in Primary School Children
by Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp & Sutter, Matthias
- 8019 Inside the Black Box of Class Size: Mechanisms, Behavioral Responses, and Social Background
by Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn & Oosterbeek, Hessel
- 8018 Gender Differences in Strategic Behaviour under Competitive Pressure: Evidence on Omission Patterns in University Entrance Examinations
by Pekkarinen, Tuomas
- 8017 Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country
by Cesur, Resul & Mocan, Naci
- 8016 Education Promoted Secularization
by Becker, Sascha O. & Nagler, Markus & Woessmann, Ludger
- 8015 Do Tertiary Dropout Students Really Not Succeed in European Labour Markets?
by Schnepf, Sylke V.
- 8014 Crime and Mental Wellbeing
by Cornaglia, Francesca & Feldman, Naomi E. & Leigh, Andrew
- 8013 Crime and the Depenalization of Cannabis Possession: Evidence from a Policing Experiment
by Adda, Jérôme & McConnell, Brendon & Rasul, Imran
- 8012 Key Players in Co-Offending Networks
by Lindquist, Matthew J. & Zenou, Yves
- 8011 Do Occupational Demands Explain the Educational Gradient in Health?
by Meyer, Sophie-Charlotte & Künn-Nelen, Annemarie
- 8010 How Much Does Social Status Matter to Health? Evidence from China's Academician Election
by Liu, Gordon G. & Kwon, Ohyun & Xue, Xindong & Fleisher, Belton M.
- 8009 Adjusting Body Mass for Measurement Error with Invalid Validation Data
by Courtemanche, Charles & Pinkston, Joshua C. & Stewart, Jay
- 8008 Non-Farm Entrepreneurship in Rural Africa: Patterns and Determinants
by Nagler, Paula & Naudé, Wim
- 8007 Remittances and Child Labour in Africa: Evidence from Burkina Faso
by Bargain, Olivier & Boutin, Delphine
- 8006 'Can't Get Enough': Prejudice, Contact Jobs and the Racial Wage Gap in the US
by Laouénan, Morgane
- 8005 Selection and the Measured Black-White Wage Gap Among Young Women Revisited
by Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan
- 8004 Ethnic Goods and Immigrant Assimilation
by Abdulloev, Ilhom & Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N.
- 8003 Can the UAE Avoid the Oil Curse by Economic Diversification?
by Haouas, Ilham & Heshmati, Almas
- 8002 On the Relationship between Public and Private Investment in the Euro Area
by Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert
- 8001 Euroskepticism in the Crisis: More Mood than Economy
by Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Wehner, Caroline
- 8000 The Economics of Human Development and Social Mobility
by Heckman, James J. & Mosso, Stefano
- 7999 A Validation Study of Transgenerational Effects of Childhood Conditions on the Third Generation Offspring's Economic and Health Outcomes Potentially Driven by Epigenetic Imprinting
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Pinger, Pia
- 7998 Rotten Spouses, Family Transfers and Public Goods
by Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin
- 7997 Culture and Household Decision Making: Balance of Power and Labor Supply Choices of US-born and Foreign-born Couples
by Oreffice, Sonia
- 7996 Identifying the Causal Effect of Alcohol Abuse on the Perpetration of Intimate Partner Violence by Men Using a Natural Experiment
by Averett, Susan L. & Wang, Yang
- 7995 Referral Incentives in Crowdfunding
by Naroditskiy, Victor & Stein, Sebastian & Tonin, Mirco & Tran-Thanh, Long & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Jennings, Nicholas R.
- 7994 Crowdfunding, Cascades and Informed Investors
by Parker, Simon C.
- 7993 The Miracle Drugs: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Labor Market Behavior of Middle-Aged Women
by Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara
- 7992 How Do E-Verify Mandates Affect Unauthorized Immigrant Workers?
by Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline
- 7991 The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology
by Poschke, Markus
- 7990 Donating Time to Charity: Not Working for Nothing
by Aoki, Yu
- 7989 The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries
by Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn
- 7988 When Banana Import Restrictions Lead to Exports: A Tale of Cyclones and Quarantine Policies
by Ko, Chia Chiun & Frijters, Paul
- 7987 Coal, Smoke, and Death: Bituminous Coal and American Home Heating
by Barreca, Alan I. & Clay, Karen & Tarr, Joel
- 7986 Ambient Temperature During Gestation and Cold-Related Adult Mortality in a Swedish Cohort, 1915 to 2002
by Bruckner, Tim A. & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Smith, Kirk R. & Catalano, Ralph A.
- 7985 The Slump and Immigration Policy in Europe
by Hatton, Timothy J.
- 7984 Do Migrants Send Remittances as a Way of Self-Insurance? Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey
by Batista, Catia & Umblijs, Janis
- 7983 When Do Remittances Facilitate Asset Accumulation? The Importance of Remittance Income Uncertainty
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan
- 7982 Immigrants and Demography: Marriage, Divorce, and Fertility
by Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana
- 7981 The Formation of Migrant Networks
by Comola, Margherita & Mendola, Mariapia
- 7980 The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic
by Mahmoud, Toman Omar & Rapoport, Hillel & Steinmayr, Andreas & Trebesch, Christoph
- 7979 The Effect of Economic Change and Elite Framing on Economic Preferences: A Survey Experiment
by Marx, Paul & Schumacher, Gijs
- 7978 Market vs. Residence Principle: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of a Financial Transaction Tax
by Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Kleinlercher, Daniel & Sutter, Matthias
- 7977 The Dynamics of Social Assistance Benefit Receipt in Germany: State Dependence Before and After the 'Hartz Reforms'
by Königs, Sebastian
- 7976 A Tale of Minorities: Evidence on Religious Ethics and Entrepreneurship from Swiss Census Data
by Nunziata, Luca & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 7975 Information Technologies and Provision of National Identification Cards by the Bolivian Police: Evidence from Two Randomized Natural Field Experiments
by Chong, Alberto & Machicado, Carlos Gustavo & Yanez-Pagans, Monica
- 7974 Evaluating Specification Tests in the Context of Value-Added Estimation
by Guarino, Cassandra M. & Reckase, Mark D. & Stacy, Brian & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 7973 A Comparison of Growth Percentile and Value-Added Models of Teacher Performance
by Guarino, Cassandra M. & Reckase, Mark D. & Stacy, Brian & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 7972 Treatment Evaluation with Multiple Outcome Periods under Endogeneity and Attrition
by Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin
- 7971 The IZA Evaluation Dataset Survey: A Scientific Use File
by Arni, Patrick & Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7970 Why Is There No Income Gap Between the Hui Muslim Minority and the Han Majority in Rural Ningxia, China?
by Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding
- 7969 Tariffs, Social Status, and Gender in India
by Anukriti, S & Kumler, Todd J.
- 7968 Parental Response to Early Human Capital Shocks: Evidence from the Chernobyl Accident
by Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina
- 7967 The Impact of Eliminating a Child Benefit on Birth Timing and Infant Health
by Borra, Cristina & Gonzalez, Libertad & Sevilla, Almudena
- 7966 The Divorce Revolution and Generalized Trust: Evidence from the United States 1973-2010
by Viitanen, Tarja
- 7965 The Quiet Revolution and the Family: Gender Composition of Tertiary Education and Early Fertility Patterns
by Bicakova, Alena & Jurajda, Štepán
- 7964 Union Organizing Decisions in a Deteriorating Environment: The Composition of Representation Elections and the Decline in Turnout
by Farber, Henry S
- 7963 On the Optimal Composition of Committees
by Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif
- 7962 Performance Effects of Appointing Other Firms' Executive Directors to Corporate Boards: An Analysis of UK Firms
by Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie
- 7961 Dynamic Contracts and Learning by Doing
by Prat, Julien
- 7960 Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies
by Felbermayr, Gabriel & Impullitti, Giammario & Prat, Julien
- 7959 Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting
by Janssen, Simon & Tuor Sartore, Simone N. & Backes-Gellner, Uschi
- 7958 The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis
by Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 7957 A Contribution to the Empirics of Reservation Wages
by Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas I.
- 7956 Education and Cancer Risk
by Leuven, Edwin & Plug, Erik & Rønning, Marte
- 7955 Brain Drain, Educational Quality and Immigration Policy: Impact on Productive Human Capital in Source and Host Countries, with Canada as a Case Study
by Schiff, Maurice
- 7954 The Effects of Shared School Technology Access on Students Digital Skills in Peru
by Bet, German & Cristia, Julián P. & Ibarrarán, Pablo
- 7953 The Power of (No) Recognition: Experimental Evidence from the University Classroom
by Hoogveld, Nicky & Zubanov, Nick
- 7952 Moving Ahead by Thinking Backwards: Cognitive Skills, Personality, and Economic Preferences in Collegiate Success
by Burks, Stephen V. & Lewis, Connor & Kivi, Paul & Wiener, Amanda & Anderson, Jon E. & Götte, Lorenz & DeYoung, Colin G. & Rustichini, Aldo
- 7951 Tuition Fees as a Commitment Device
by Ketel, Nadine & Linde, Jona & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 7950 Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice
by Fossen, Frank M. & Glocker, Daniela
- 7949 How School Principals Influence Student Learning
by Dhuey, Elizabeth & Smith, Justin
- 7948 Adjusting Your Dreams? The Effect of School and Peers on Dropout Behaviour
by Goux, Dominique & Gurgand, Marc & Maurin, Eric
- 7947 Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty
by Caliendo, Marco & Gehrsitz, Markus
- 7946 The Effect of Behavioral Codes and Gender on Honesty
by Arbel, Yuval & Bar-El, Ronen & Siniver, Erez & Tobol, Yossi
- 7945 Awareness Reduces Racial Bias
by Pope, Devin G. & Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin
- 7944 Happy in the Hood? The Impact of Residential Segregation on Self-Reported Happiness
by Herbst, Chris M. & Lucio, Joanna
- 7943 Human Well-being and In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial
by Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 7942 Longitudinal Evidence for a Midlife Nadir in Human Well-being: Results from Four Data Sets
by Cheng, Terence Chai & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 7941 Information, Market Incentives, and Student Performance
by Camargo, Braz & Camelo, Rafael & Firpo, Sergio & Ponczek, Vladimir
- 7940 "I wish I knew ..." - Misperceived Ability, School Track Counseling Services and Performances in Upper Secondary Education
by Bernardi, Martino & Bratti, Massimiliano & De Simone, Gianfranco
- 7939 Does Longer Compulsory Education Equalize Schooling by Gender and Rural/Urban Residence?
by Kirdar, Murat G. & Dayioglu-Tayfur, Meltem & Koc, Ismet
- 7938 Gender Discrimination in Property Rights
by Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio
- 7937 Common Law Marriage and Male/Female Convergence in Labor Supply and Time Use
by Grossbard, Shoshana & Vernon, Victoria
- 7936 Family Employees and Absenteeism
by Block, Jörn & Goerke, Laszlo & Millán, José María & Román, Concepción
- 7935 Job Satisfaction and Public Service Motivation
by Kaiser, Lutz C.
- 7934 Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 7933 An Experimental Test of a Search Model under Ambiguity
by Asano, Takao & Okudaira, Hiroko & Sasaki, Masaru
- 7932 Ambiguity on Audits and Cooperation in a Public Goods Game
by Dai, Zhixin & Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 7931 Labor Market Effects of Sports and Exercise: Evidence from Canadian Panel Data
by Lechner, Michael & Sari, Nazmi
- 7930 Breaking the Link Between Legal Access to Alcohol and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Evidence from New South Wales
by Lindo, Jason M. & Siminski, Peter & Yerokhin, Oleg
- 7929 Economic Status, Air Quality, and Child Health: Evidence from Inversion Episodes
by Jans, Jenny & Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Peter
- 7928 Equilibrium Health Spending and Population Aging in a Model of Endogenous Growth: Will the GDP Share of Health Spending Keep Rising?
by Ehrlich, Isaac & Yin, Yong
- 7927 The Effect of Wealth and Earned Income on the Decision to Retire: A Dynamic Probit Examination of Retirement
by Bender, Keith A. & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Wei, Zhang
- 7926 Retirement Patterns of Couples in Europe
by Hospido, Laura & Zamarro, Gema
- 7925 The Value of Connections: Evidence from the Italian-American Mafia
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 7924 Assimilation, Criminality and Ethnic Conflict
by Dasgupta, Indraneel & Mukherjee, Diganta
- 7923 Ethnic Diversity and Firms' Export Behavior
by Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Sala, Davide
- 7922 The Effect of (Mostly Unskilled) Immigration on the Innovation of Italian Regions
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Chiara
- 7921 Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States
by Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A.
- 7920 From Aliens to Citizens: The Political Incorporation of Immigrants
by Bevelander, Pieter & Spång, Mikael
- 7919 Immigration: What about the Children and Grandchildren?
by Sweetman, Arthur & van Ours, Jan C.
- 7918 The Relationship between Federal Budget Amendments and Local Electoral Power
by Firpo, Sergio & Ponczek, Vladimir & Sanfelice, Viviane
- 7917 Circumstantial Risk: Impact of Future Tax Evasion and Labor Supply Opportunities on Risk Exposure
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher
- 7916 Labor Income Dynamics and the Insurance from Taxes, Transfers, and the Family
by Blundell, Richard & Graber, Michael & Mogstad, Magne
- 7915 A Balancing Act at Times of Austerity: Matching the Supply and Demand for Skills in the Greek Labour Market
by Pouliakas, Konstantinos
- 7914 How Urbanization Affects Employment and Social Interactions
by Sato, Yasuhiro & Zenou, Yves
- 7913 Unemployment Insurance and Underemployment
by Godoy, Anna & Røed, Knut
- 7912 Can Active Labour Market Policies Combat Youth Unemployment?
by Maibom, Jonas & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
- 7911 Minimum Wage: Does It Improve Welfare in Thailand?
by Del Carpio, Ximena & Messina, Julián & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna
- 7910 Does Greater Inequality Lead to More Household Borrowing? New Evidence from Household Data
by Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mondragon, John
- 7909 The Poor and the Poorest, Fifty Years On
by Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Searle, Rebecca
- 7908 Preferential Market Access into the Chinese Market: How Good is it for Africa?
by Co, Catherine Y. & Dimova, Ralitza
- 7907 Is Women's Ownership of Land a Panacea in Developing Countries? Evidence from Land-Owning Farm Households in Malawi
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N.
- 7906 Return of the Solow Paradox? IT, Productivity, and Employment in U.S. Manufacturing
by Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Price, Brendan
- 7905 Timing of College Enrollment and Family Formation Decisions
by Humlum, Maria Knoth & Kristoffersen, Jannie H. G. & Vejlin, Rune Majlund
- 7904 Parenthood and Productivity of Highly Skilled Labor: Evidence from the Groves of Academe
by Krapf, Matthias & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Zimmermann, Christian
- 7903 Leadership and the Research Productivity of University Departments
by Goodall, Amanda H. & McDowell, John M. & Singell, Larry D.
- 7902 The Academic and Labor Market Returns of University Professors
by Braga, Michela & Paccagnella, Marco & Pellizzari, Michele
- 7901 Loose Knots: Strong versus Weak Commitments to Save for Education in Uganda
by Karlan, Dean & Linden, Leigh L.
- 7900 Empowering Women: The Effect of Schooling on Young Women's Knowledge and Use of Contraception
by Andalón, Mabel & Williams, Jenny & Grossman, Michael
- 7899 Can You Leave High School Behind?
by Black, Sandra E. & Lincove, Jane Arnold & Cullinane, Jenna & Veron, Rachel
- 7898 The Short- and Long-Term Effects of School Choice on Student Outcomes: Evidence from a School Choice Reform in Sweden
by Wondratschek, Verena & Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus
- 7897 The Long-Term Effects of Early Track Choice
by Dustmann, Christian & Puhani, Patrick A. & Schönberg, Uta
- 7896 Selfish Altruism, Fierce Cooperation and the Emergence of Cooperative Equilibria from Passing and Shooting
by Askitas, Nikos
- 7895 Marry Your Like: Assortative Mating and Income Inequality
by Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih & Kocharkov, Georgi & Santos, Cezar
- 7894 The Individual and Joint Performance of Economic Preferences, Personality, and Self-Control in Predicting Criminal Behavior
by Friehe, Tim & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 7893 Measuring Obesity in the Absence of a Gold Standard
by O'Neill, Donal
- 7892 The Impacts of Vocational Rehabilitation
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 7891 Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint vs Choice
by Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve
- 7890 Is Soccer Good for You? The Motivational Impact of Big Sporting Events on the Unemployed
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 7889 Skill Variety, Innovation and New Business Formation
by Hessels, Jolanda & Brixy, Udo & Naudé, Wim & Gries, Thomas
- 7888 Employment Dynamics and Redistributive Policies under Workers' Social Norms
by Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor
- 7887 Unionization and Productivity: Evidence from Charter Schools
by Hart, Cassandra M. D. & Sojourner, Aaron J.
- 7886 More Is Better! What Can Firm-Specific Estimates of the Impact of Institutional Quality on Performance Tell Us?
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai
- 7885 Do Business Groups Help or Hinder Technological Progress in Emerging Markets? Evidence from India
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Zhou, Ying
- 7884 The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia
by Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko
- 7883 Informality and Long-Run Growth
by Docquier, Frédéric & Müller, Tobias & Naval, Joaquín
- 7882 Interacting Product and Labor Market Regulation and the Impact of Immigration on Native Wages
by Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra
- 7881 Migration, Friendship Ties and Cultural Assimilation
by Facchini, Giovanni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Steinhardt, Max F.
- 7880 International Migration and the Economics of Language
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 7879 Social Insurance, Informality and Labor Markets: How to Protect Workers While Creating Good Jobs
by Pagés, Carmen & Rigolini, Jamele & Robalino, David A.
- 7878 Minimum Wages, Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Panel Data on Russian Regions
by Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey
- 7877 Explaining Well-Being over the Life Cycle: A Look at Life Transitions during Young Adulthood
by Switek, Malgorzata
- 7876 The Effect of Inspector Group Size and Familiarity on Enforcement and Deterrence
by Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A.
- 7875 The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Schmitt, Maike & Karlsson, Martin
- 7874 Mostly Harmless Simulations? On the Internal Validity of Empirical Monte Carlo Studies
by Advani, Arun & Sloczynski, Tymon
- 7873 Making Work Pay for the Indebted: The Effect of Debt Services on the Exit Rates of Unemployed Individuals
by Koning, Pierre
- 7872 Financial Markets, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises
by Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 7871 Collective Bargaining and Innovation in Germany: Cooperative Industrial Relations?
by Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz
- 7870 Chinese Unions and Enterprises Performance
by Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying
- 7869 Profit Sharing and Workplace Productivity: Does Teamwork Play a Role?
by Long, Richard J. & Fang, Tony
- 7868 Ethnic Spatial Dispersion and Immigrant Identity
by Constant, Amelie F. & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7867 International Human Trafficking: Measuring Clandestinity by the Structural Equation Approach
by Rudolph, Alexandra & Schneider, Friedrich
- 7866 Two Centuries of International Migration
by Ferrie, Joseph & Hatton, Timothy J.
- 7865 Let's Be Selective about Migrant Self-Selection
by Biavaschi, Costanza & Elsner, Benjamin
- 7864 Institutionalized Inequality and Brain Drain: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Women's Rights on the Gender Gap in High-Skilled Migration
by Naghsh Nejad, Maryam
- 7863 Migrant Networks and the Spread of Misinformation
by Elsner, Benjamin & Narciso, Gaia & Thijssen, Jacco J. J.
- 7862 Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants
by Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7861 Eastern Partnership Migrants in Germany: Outcomes, Potentials and Challenges
by Biavaschi, Costanza & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7860 The RUMiC Longitudinal Survey: Fostering Research on Labor Markets in China
by Akgüc, Mehtap & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7859 Sibling Influence on the Human Capital of the Left Behind
by Biavaschi, Costanza & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7858 Which Children Stabilize Marriage?
by Bellido, Héctor & Molina, José Alberto & Solaz, Anne & Stancanelli, Elena G. F.
- 7857 Social Preferences and Lying Aversion in Children
by Maggian, Valeria & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 7856 Gender and Race Heterogeneity: The Impact of Increases in Students with Limited English on Native Students' Performance
by Diette, Timothy M. & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 7855 A Demographic Dividend for Sub-Saharan Africa: Source, Magnitude, and Realization
by Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal & Rosenberg, Larry & Sevilla, J.P. & Trussell, James
- 7854 Equality under Threat by the Talented: Evidence from Worker-Managed Firms
by Burdín, Gabriel
- 7853 Local Employer Competition and Training of Workers
by Rzepka, Sylvi & Tamm, Marcus
- 7852 Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: Evidence from Germany
by Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Pijnenburg, Katharina
- 7851 The Effect of Credit Guarantees on R&D Investment of SMEs in Korea
by Heshmati, Almas
- 7850 Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Schwerdt, Guido & Wiederhold, Simon & Woessmann, Ludger
- 7849 Beneath the Surface: The Decline in Gender Injury Gap
by Razzolini, Tiziano & Leombruni, Roberto & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & Pagliero, Mario
- 7848 Couples' Time Together: Complementarities in Production versus Complementarities in Consumption
by Mansour, Hani & McKinnish, Terra
- 7847 Better Sexy than Flexy? A Lab Experiment Assessing the Impact of Perceived Attractiveness and Personality Traits on Hiring Decisions
by Baert, Stijn & Decuypere, Lynn
- 7846 Universal Child Care, Maternal Employment, and Children's Long-Run Outcomes: Evidence from the U.S. Lanham Act of 1940
by Herbst, Chris M.
- 7845 Labour Market Discrimination against Former Juvenile Delinquents: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Baert, Stijn & Verhofstadt, Elsy
- 7844 Re-defining Informal Employment and Measuring its Determinants: Evidence from Russia
by Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika
- 7843 Immigration and the Informal Labor Market
by Bosch, Mariano & Farré, Lídia
- 7842 U.S. Border Enforcement and Mexican Immigrant Location Choice
by Bohn, Sarah & Pugatch, Todd
- 7841 The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants' Labor Market Outcomes in the UK
by Miranda, Alfonso & Zhu, Yu
- 7840 New Evidence on the Healthy Immigrant Effect
by Farré, Lídia
- 7839 Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Batista, Catia & Narciso, Gaia
- 7838 Incarceration and Crime: Evidence from California's Public Safety Realignment Reform
by Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven
- 7837 Locus of Control and Savings
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Sinning, Mathias
- 7836 Corporate Sports Activity and Work Morale: Evidence from a Japanese Automobile Maker
by Sasaki, Masaru & Ohtake, Fumio
- 7835 Physician Payment Mechanisms, Hospital Length of Stay and Risk of Readmission: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Échevin, Damien & Fortin, Bernard
- 7834 Returns to Childbirth Technologies: Evidence from Preterm Births
by Daysal, N. Meltem & Trandafir, Mircea & van Ewijk, Reyn
- 7833 Cognitive Development and Infectious Disease: Gender Differences in Investments and Outcomes
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Venkataramani, Atheendar
- 7832 The Wealth, Health and Wellbeing of Ireland's Older People Before and During the Economic Crisis
by Barrett, Alan & O'Sullivan, Vincent
- 7831 Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature
by Millimet, Daniel L.
- 7830 STEM Graduates, Human Capital Externalities, and Wages in the U.S
by Winters, John V.
- 7829 How to Combine the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers?
by Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Kendzia, Michael J. & Steiber, Nadia
- 7828 Inefficient Equilibrium Unemployment in a Duocentric Economy with Matching Frictions
by Lehmann, Etienne & Montero Ledezma, Paola L. & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 7827 Do Business Visits Cause Productivity Growth?
by Tani, Massimiliano & Joyeux, Roselyne
- 7826 Volatility and Growth: Governments are Key
by Jetter, Michael
- 7825 The US Labor Market in 2030: A Scenario Based on Current Trends in Supply and Demand
by Edwards, Rebecca & Lange, Fabian
- 7824 When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine
- 7823 Poverty Trends in Turkey
by Șeker, Sirma Demir & Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 7822 The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiveness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia
by Brixiova, Zuzana & Égert, Balázs & Hadj Amor Essid, Thouraya