Contact information of Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
To be notified about new items in this series:
http://www.iza.org/en/webcontent/news/newsletters/index_html (see also NEP
free of chargeEditor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
- 8976 Improving the Allocation of Spots in Child Care Facilities for Toddlers in Germany: A Mechanism Design Approach
by Carlsson, Sissa & Thomsen, Stephan L.
- 8975 Religion and Innovation
by Benabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea
- 8974 Culture of Trust and Division of Labor
by Meier, Stephan & Stephenson, Matthew
- 8973 Market Design and Moral Behavior
by Kirchler, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Stefan, Matthias & Sutter, Matthias
- 8972 Home-Ownership, Unemployed's Job Search Behavior and Post-Unemployment Outcomes
by Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert
- 8971 The Role of Bounded Rationality and Imperfect Information in Subgame Perfect Implementation: An Empirical Investigation
by Aghion, Philippe & Fehr, Ernst & Holden, Richard & Wilkening, Tom
- 8970 Impact of Hospital Delivery on Child Mortality: An Analysis of Adolescent Mothers in Bangladesh
by Pal, Sarmistha
- 8969 Infant Health and Longevity: Evidence from a Historical Trial in Sweden
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese
- 8968 The Hidden Cost of Labor Market Entry During Recession: Unemployment Rate at Entry and Occupational Injury Risk of Young Workers
by Leombruni, Roberto & Razzolini, Tiziano & Serti, Francesco
- 8967 Economic Development, Novelty Consumption, and Body Weight: Evidence from the East German Transition to Capitalism
by Dragone, Davide & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 8966 Urbanization, Natural Amenities, and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from U.S. Counties
by Winters, John V. & Li, Yu
- 8965 Climate Change, Agricultural Production and Civil Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines
by Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph & Rees, Daniel I.
- 8964 Productivity Effects of Air Pollution: Evidence from Professional Soccer
by Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric
- 8963 Unaccompanied Minors and Separated Refugee Children in Sweden: An Outlook on Demography, Education and Employment
by Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil
- 8962 Immigration, Regional Conditions, and Crime: Evidence from an Allocation Policy in Germany
by Piopiunik, Marc & Ruhose, Jens
- 8961 Immigrants' Effect on Native Workers: New Analysis on Longitudinal Data
by Foged, Mette & Peri, Giovanni
- 8960 Decentralizing Education Resources: School Grants in Senegal
by Carneiro, Pedro & Koussihouèdé, Oswald & Lahire, Nathalie & Meghir, Costas & Mommaerts, Corina
- 8959 In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno
by Angrist, Joshua & Battistin, Erich & Vuri, Daniela
- 8958 The Effect of Community Traumatic Events on Student Achievement: Evidence from the Beltway Sniper Attacks
by Gershenson, Seth & Tekin, Erdal
- 8957 Does Professional Development of Preschool Teachers Improve Child Socio-Emotional Outcomes?
by Jensen, Bente & Jensen, Peter & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz
- 8956 Neighborhood Effects in Education
by Del Bello, Carlo L. & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 8955 Mind the Gap: Crowd-Funding and the Role of Seed Money
by Deutsch, Joseph & Epstein, Gil S. & Nir, Alon
- 8954 Stated and Revealed Inequality Aversion in Three Subject Pools
by Beranek, Benjamin & Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon
- 8953 Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game
by Bjedov, Tjaša & Madies, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 8952 Incentives and the Design of Charitable Fundraisers: Lessons from a Field Experiment
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans
- 8951 The Effects of Binding and Non-Binding Job Search Requirements
by Arni, Patrick & Schiprowski, Amelie
- 8950 Rank-Order Tournaments, Probability of Winning and Investing in Talent: Evidence from Champions League Qualifying Rules
by Green, Colin P. & Lozano, Fernando A. & Simmons, Rob
- 8949 Tax and Transfer Policies and the Female Labor Supply in the EU
by Kaliskova, Klara
- 8948 Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment
by Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland
- 8947 Parenthood and Risk Preferences
by Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus
- 8946 Employment and Hours over the Business Cycle in a Model with Search Frictions
by Kudoh, Noritaka & Miyamoto, Hiroaki & Sasaki, Masaru
- 8945 Wage Setting in the Colombian Manufacturing Industry
by Agudelo, Sonia A. & Sala, Hector
- 8944 Pooling Multiple Case Studies Using Synthetic Controls: An Application to Minimum Wage Policies
by Dube, Arindrajit & Zipperer, Ben
- 8943 Unions and Collective Bargaining in the Wake of the Great Recession
by Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro & Vilares, Hugo
- 8942 Bubble Economics and Structural Change: The Cases of Spain and France Compared
by Agnese, Pablo & Hromcová, Jana
- 8941 Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and the Labor Income Share
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo Van & Poschke, Markus
- 8940 Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo Van & Poschke, Markus
- 8939 Virtually No Effect? Different Uses of Classroom Computers and their Effect on Student Achievement
by Falck, Oliver & Mang, Constantin & Woessmann, Ludger
- 8938 Robots at Work
by Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy
- 8937 Evidence of Added Worker Effect from the 2008 Economic Crisis
by Ayhan, Sinem H.
- 8936 Heterogeneity in Spousal Matching Models
by Fletcher, Jason M. & Padrón, Norma
- 8935 Sexual Identity, Earnings, and Labour Market Dynamics: New Evidence from Longitudinal Data in Australia
by Sabia, Joseph J. & Wooden, Mark
- 8934 Game, Set, and Match: Do Women and Men Perform Differently in Competitive Situations?
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 8933 Gender Differences in the Distribution of Total Work-Time of Latin-American Families: The Importance of Social Norms
by Campaña, Juan Carlos & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto
- 8932 Gender Differences in the Effect of Residential Segregation on Workplace Segregation among Newly Arrived Immigrants
by Tammaru, Tiit & Strömgren, Magnus & van Ham, Maarten & Danzer, Alexander M.
- 8931 Regional Variation of the Minimum Wages in China
by Xing, Chunbing & Xu, Jianwei
- 8930 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, Disruptions to Education, and the Returns to Schooling in Urban China
by Giles, John T. & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan
- 8929 Income Convergence and the Flow out of Poverty in India, 1994-2005
by Barrientos Quiroga, Paola Andrea & Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Datta Gupta, Nabanita
- 8928 Electrification and Educational Outcomes in Rural Peru
by Dasso, Rosamaría & Fernandez, Fernando & Nopo, Hugo R.
- 8927 Household Migration and Child Educational Attainment: The Case of Uganda
by Ferrone, Lucia & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia
- 8926 The Winner Takes It All: Internal Migration, Education and Wages in Ethiopia
by Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Laderchi, Caterina Cruggeri
- 8925 Educational Attainment and Labor Market Performance: An Analysis of Immigrants in France
by Akgüc, Mehtap & Ferrer, Ana
- 8924 Immigration and Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis
by Monras, Joan
- 8923 Migration Externalities in Chinese Cities
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Démurger, Sylvie & Li, Shi
- 8922 Cultural Biases in Migration: Estimating Non-Monetary Migration Costs
by Falck, Oliver & Lameli, Alfred & Ruhose, Jens
- 8921 The European Youth Guarantee: Labor Market Context, Conditions and Opportunities in Italy
by Pastore, Francesco
- 8920 Offshoring and Labour Market Reforms: Modelling the German Experience
by Beissinger, Thomas & Chusseau, Nathalie & Hellier, Joël
- 8919 United, Yet Apart? A Note on Persistent Labour Market Differences between Western and Eastern Germany
by Schnabel, Claus
- 8918 How the Demand for Labor May Adapt to the Availability of Labor: A Preliminary Exploration with Historical Data
by Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei
- 8917 The Evolution of Hourly Compensation in Canada between 1980 and 2010
by Duclos, Jean-Yves & Pellerin, Mathieu
- 8916 Severe Air Pollution and Labor Productivity: Evidence from Industrial Towns in China
by He, Jiaxiu & Liu, Haoming & Salvo, Alberto
- 8915 Adapting to Climate Change: The Remarkable Decline in the U.S. Temperature-Mortality Relationship over the 20th Century
by Barreca, Alan I. & Clay, Karen & Deschenes, Olivier & Greenstone, Michael & Shapiro, Joseph S.
- 8914 The Asymmetric Experience of Positive and Negative Economic Growth: Global Evidence Using Subjective Well-Being Data
by De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Ward, George W. & De Keulenaer, Femke & van Landeghem, Bert & Kavetsos, Georgios & Norton, Michael I.
- 8913 The Earnings and Employment Losses Before Entering the Disability System
by Cervini-Plá, María & Vall-Castello, Judit
- 8912 The Effects of Over-Indebtedness on Individual Health
by Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Budría, Santiago
- 8911 Long Work Hours and Health in China
by Nie, Peng & Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso
- 8910 Not in My Community: Social Pressure and the Geography of Dismissals
by Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio & Caroli, Eve
- 8909 Worker Morale and Effort: Is the Relationship Causal?
by Hassink, Wolter & Fernandez, Roberto M.
- 8908 Do You Have to Win It to Fix It? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners and Their Health Care Demand
by Cheng, Terence Chai & Costa-Font, Joan & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 8907 Behavioral Responses to Taxation: Cigarette Taxes and Food Stamp Take-Up
by Rozema, Kyle & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 8906 On the Origins of Dishonesty: From Parents to Children
by Houser, Daniel & List, John A. & Piovesan, Marco & Samek, Anya & Winter, Joachim K.
- 8905 Learning to Take Risks? The Effect of Education on Risk-Taking in Financial Markets
by Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh
- 8904 Child Care Before Age Two and the Development of Language and Numeracy: Evidence from a Lottery
by Drange, Nina & Havnes, Tarjei
- 8903 Does Early Educational Tracking Increase Migrant-Native Achievement Gaps? Differences-In-Differences Evidence Across Countries
by Ruhose, Jens & Schwerdt, Guido
- 8902 Finance for All: The Impact of Financial Literacy Training in Compulsory Secondary Education in Spain
by Hospido, Laura & Villanueva, Ernesto & Zamarro, Gema
- 8901 Apprenticeship, Vocational Training and Early Labor Market Outcomes in East and West Germany
by Riphahn, Regina T. & Zibrowius, Michael
- 8900 'High' Achievers? Cannabis Access and Academic Performance
by Marie, Olivier & Zölitz, Ulf
- 8899 The Internet as a Data Source for Advancement in Social Sciences
by Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 8898 GTL Regression: A Linear Model with Skewed and Thick-Tailed Disturbances
by Vijverberg, Wim P. & Hasebe, Takuya
- 8897 Modelling the Impact of Direct and Indirect Taxes Using Complementary Datasets
by Savage, Michael & Callan, Tim
- 8896 Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks
by Boucher, Vincent & Fortin, Bernard
- 8895 The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure
by Lachowska, Marta & Myck, Michal
- 8894 Trade, Wages, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from France
by Carluccio, Juan & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan
- 8893 Earnings, Disposable Income, and Consumption of Allowed and Rejected Disability Insurance Applicants
by Kostol, Andreas Ravndal & Mogstad, Magne
- 8892 Compulsory Military Service and Future Earnings: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment
by Asali, Muhammad
- 8891 The Spanish Productivity Puzzle in the Great Recession
by Hospido, Laura & Moreno-Galbis, Eva
- 8890 Some Surprising Facts about Working Time Accounts and the Business Cycle
by Balleer, Almut & Gehrke, Britta & Merkl, Christian
- 8889 Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market
by Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna
- 8888 A Retrospective Look at Rescuing and Restructuring General Motors and Chrysler
by Goolsbee, Austan D. & Krueger, Alan B.
- 8887 Court-ship, Kinship and Business: A Study on the Interaction between the Formal and the Informal Institutions and Its Effect on Entrepreneurship
by Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Saha, Sarani
- 8886 Employment Subsidies, Informal Economy and Women's Transition into Work in a Depressed Area: Evidence from a Matching Approach
by Deidda, Manuela & Di Liberto, Adriana & Foddi, Marta & Sulis, Giovanni
- 8885 Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?
by Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Vermeylen, Guillaume
- 8884 Accounting for Mismatch Unemployment
by Herz, Benedikt & van Rens, Thijs
- 8883 Economic Liberalisation and the Mobility of Minority Groups: Evidence from M?ori in New Zealand
by Sin, Isabelle & Stillman, Steven
- 8882 Divided Cities: Increasing Socio-Spatial Polarization within Large Cities in the Netherlands
by Zwiers, Merle & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten
- 8881 International Migration Opportunities and Occupational Choice: A Case Study of Philippine Nurses 2002 to 2014
by Arends-Kuenning, Mary P. & Calara, Alvaro & Go, Stella
- 8880 Wish You Were Here? Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effect of Education on Attitude toward Immigrants
by d'Hombres, Beatrice & Nunziata, Luca
- 8879 The Role of Lawyer-Legislators in Shaping the Law: Evidence from Voting Behavior on Tort Reforms
by Matter, Ulrich & Stutzer, Alois
- 8878 The Role of Trade and Offshoring in the Determination of Child Labour
by Cigno, Alessandro & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Sabani, Laura
- 8877 The Role of Constitutions on Poverty: A Cross-National Investigation
by Minkler, Lanse & Prakash, Nishith
- 8876 The Role of Education and Family Background in Marriage, Childbearing and Labor Market Participation in Senegal
by Marchetta, Francesca & Sahn, David E.
- 8875 The Effect of Georgia's HOPE Scholarship on College Major: A Focus on STEM
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 8874 Testing the Validity of Item Non-Response as a Proxy for Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills
by Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie & Leung, Felix
- 8873 Do Universities Shape Their Students' Personality?
by Schurer, Stefanie & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Leung, Felix
- 8872 Network Structure and Education Outcomes: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh
by Hahn, Youjin & Islam, Asadul & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 8871 Risk-Sharing and Student Loan Policy: Consequences for Students and Institutions
by Webber, Douglas A.
- 8870 The Educational Upgrading of Japanese Youth, 1982-2007: Are All Japanese Youth Ready for Structural Reforms?
by Arai, Yoichi & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Kawaguchi, Daiji
- 8869 Subject Specific League Tables and Students' Application Decisions
by Chevalier, Arnaud & Jia, Xiaoxuan
- 8868 Financial Development, Environmental Quality, Trade and Economic Growth: What Causes What in MENA Countries
by Omri, Anis & Daly, Saida & Rault, Christophe & Chaibi, Anissa
- 8867 The Academic Impact of Natural Disasters: Evidence from L'Aquila Earthquake
by Di Pietro, Giorgio
- 8866 Reciprocal Climate Negotiators
by Nyborg, Karine
- 8865 Estimating the Size of External Effects of Energy Subsidies
by Commander, Simon & Nikoloski, Zlatko & Vagliasindi, Maria
- 8864 "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked": Population, Crime, and the 2013 Government Shutdown
by Gil, Ricard & Macis, Mario
- 8863 Shirking, Standards and the Probability of Detection
by Sessions, John G. & Skåtun, John D.
- 8862 Training Access, Reciprocity, and Expected Retirement Age
by Montizaan, Raymond & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier
- 8861 Joint Retirement of Couples: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan & Zweerink, Jochem
- 8860 Gender Effects, Culture and Social Influence in the Dictator Game: An Italian Study
by O'Higgins, Niall & Palomba, Arturo & Sbriglia, Patrizia
- 8859 Gender Differences in Attitudes Towards Competition: Evidence from the Italian Scientific Qualification
by De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 8858 Biased Beliefs and Imperfect Information
by Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel
- 8857 Referee Bias
by Dohmen, Thomas & Sauermann, Jan
- 8856 Estimating the Production Function for Human Capital: Results from a Randomized Control Trial in Colombia
by Attanasio, Orazio & Cattan, Sarah & Fitzsimons, Emla & Meghir, Costas & Rubio-Codina, Marta
- 8855 The Wage Return to Education: What Hides Behind the Least Squares Bias?
by Andini, Corrado
- 8854 How Many Educated Workers for Your Economy? European Targets, Optimal Public Spending, and Labor Market Impact
by Lebon, Isabelle & Rebiere, Therese
- 8853 Behavioral Economics of Education: Progress and Possibilities
by Lavecchia, Adam M. & Liu, Heidi & Oreopoulos, Philip
- 8852 Long-Term Health Effects of Vietnam-Era Military Service: A Quasi-Experiment Using Australian Conscription Lotteries
by Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A. & Siminski, Peter
- 8851 Impacts of Informal Caregiving on Caregiver Employment, Health, and Family
by Bauer, Jan Michael & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso
- 8850 The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: A Method to Test for Contagious Presenteeism and Shirking Behavior
by Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 8849 The Cost of Binge Drinking
by Francesconi, Marco & James, Jonathan
- 8848 Drug Decriminalization and the Price of Illicit Drugs
by Félix, Sónia & Portugal, Pedro
- 8847 What Explains Immigrant-Native Gaps in European Labor Markets: The Role of Institutions
by Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna
- 8846 Language Barriers and Immigrant Health Production
by Clarke, Andrew & Isphording, Ingo E.
- 8845 Pane e Cioccolata: The Impact of Native Attitudes on Return Migration
by de Coulon, Augustin & Radu, Dragos & Steinhardt, Max F.
- 8844 The Impact of Immigrants on Public Finances: A Forecast Analysis for Denmark
by Hansen, Marianne Frank & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tranæs, Torben
- 8843 Who Is Coming to the Artefactual Field Experiment? Participation Bias among Chinese Rural Migrants
by Frijters, Paul & Kong, Tao Sherry & Liu, Elaine M.
- 8842 Do Negative Native-Place Stereotypes Lead to Discriminatory Wage Penalties in China's Migrant Labor Markets?
by Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Connelly, Rachel & Thi Tran, Ngoc-Han
- 8841 The Impact of Refugee Crises on Host Labor Markets: The Case of the Syrian Refugee Crisis in Turkey
by Akgündüz, Yusuf Emre & van den Berg, Marcel & Hassink, Wolter
- 8840 Economic Shocks and Internal Migration
by Monras, Joan
- 8839 Identification of the Timing-of-Events Model with Multiple Competing Exit Risks from Single-Spell Data
by Drepper, Bettina & Effraimidis, Georgios
- 8838 The Welfare Effects of Asset Means-Testing Income Support
by Wellschmied, Felix
- 8837 Life Satisfaction, Income and Personality
by Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo
- 8836 Rise of the Machines: The Effects of Labor-Saving Innovations on Jobs and Wages
by Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg
- 8835 The Income Distribution in the UK: A Picture of Advantage and Disadvantage
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 8834 Unemployment and Labor Force Participation in Turkey
by Tansel, Aysit & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Aksoy, Emre
- 8833 A Centralized Approach to Modelling Collective Household Decisions: Some Preliminary Results
by Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo & Perali, Federico
- 8832 Shifting Taxes from Labour to Property: A Simulation under Labour Market Equilibrium
by Moscarola, Flavia Coda & Colombino, Ugo & Figari, Francesco & Locatelli, Marilena
- 8831 Technology and the Changing Family: A Unified Model of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation
by Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih & Kocharkov, Georgi & Santos, Cezar
- 8830 Household Bargaining and the Design of Couples' Income Taxation
by Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Maldonado, Dario & Roeder, Kerstin
- 8829 The Objective Measurement of World-Leading Research
by Oswald, Andrew J.
- 8828 Age, Cohort and Co-Authorship
by Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 8827 Gary Becker: Model Economic Scientist
by Heckman, James J.
- 8826 A Question of Degree: The Effects of Degree Class on Labor Market Outcomes
by Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg
- 8825 The Earnings Returns to Graduating with Honors: Evidence from Law Graduates
by Freier, Ronny & Schumann, Mathias & Siedler, Thomas
- 8824 Good Girl, Bad Boy: Corrupt Behavior in Professional Tennis
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 8823 Disruptive School Peers and Student Outcomes
by Kristoffersen, Jannie H. G. & Kraegpøth, Morten Visby & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne
- 8822 The Labour Supply Effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its Implications for Parental Altruism
by Holford, Angus J.
- 8821 Lifecycle Patterns in the Socioeconomic Gradient of Risk Preferences
by Schurer, Stefanie
- 8820 Compensating Differentials in Experimental Labor Markets
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans & Robbett, Andrea
- 8819 A Note on Unemployment Persistence and Quantile Parameter Heterogeneity
by Andini, Corrado & Andini, Monica
- 8818 Why Did Self-Employment Increase so Strongly in Germany?
by Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Sorgner, Alina
- 8817 Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups
by Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank
- 8816 Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment
by Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes
- 8815 The Design of Insurance Coverage for Medical Products under Imperfect Competition
by Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie
- 8814 The Medical Care Costs of Mood Disorders: A Coarsened Exact Matching Approach
by Schurer, Stefanie & Alspach, Michael & MacRae, Jayden & Martin, Greg L.
- 8813 Unequal Bequests
by Francesconi, Marco & Pollak, Robert & Tabasso, Domenico
- 8812 Pension Reform and Labor Supply: Flexibility vs. Prescription
by Hernaes, Erik & Markussen, Simen & Piggott, John & Røed, Knut
- 8811 Coaching, Counseling, Case-Working: Do They Help the Older Unemployed Out of Benefit Receipt and Back into the Labor Market?
by Boockmann, Bernhard & Brändle, Tobias
- 8810 A Tacit Monetary Policy of the Gulf Countries: Is There a Remittances Channel?
by Termos, Ali & Genc, Ismail H. & Naufal, George S
- 8809 The Impact of Arab Spring on Hiring and Separation Rates in the Tunisian Labour Market
by Haouas, Ilham & Heshmati, Almas
- 8808 Long Lasting Differences in Civic Capital: Evidence from a Unique Immigration Event in Italy
by Bracco, Emanuele & De Paola, Maria & Green, Colin P.
- 8807 Automatic Enrollment, Employer Match Rates and Employee Compensation in 401(k) Plans
by Butrica, Barbara A. & Karamcheva, Nadia S
- 8806 Bargaining and Wage Rigidity in a Matching Model for the US
by Malcomson, James & Mavroeidis, Sophocles
- 8805 The Recent Decline of Single Quarter Jobs
by Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R.
- 8804 Dual Labour Markets at Work: The Impact of Employers' Use of Temporary Agency Work on Regular Workers' Job Stability
by Hirsch, Boris
- 8803 Do Changes in Regulation Affect Temporary Agency Workers' Job Satisfaction?
by Busk, Henna & Jahn, Elke J. & Dauth, Christine
- 8802 The Impact of Temporary Agency Work on Trade Union Wage Setting: A Theoretical Analysis
by Beissinger, Thomas & Baudy, Philipp
- 8801 Criminalization of Homosexuality and Sex Ratios
by Chang, Simon
- 8800 The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Private Law Enforcement: Evidence from University Police
by Heaton, Paul & Hunt, Priscillia E & MacDonald, John & Saunders, Jessica
- 8799 Police Disruption and Performance: Evidence from Recurrent Redeployments within a City
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 8798 Local Political Budget Cycles in a Federation: Evidence from West German Cities
by Furdas, Marina & Homolkova, Katerina & Kis-Katos, Krisztina
- 8797 Why Are There So Few Women in Executive Positions? An Analysis of Gender Differences in the Life-Cycle of Executive Employment
by Frederiksen, Anders & Halliday, Timothy J.
- 8796 Gender Discrimination in the Allocation of Migrant Household Resources
by Antman, Francisca M.
- 8795 Schooling, Marriage and Age of First Birth in Madagascar
by Glick, Peter & Handy, Christopher & Sahn, David E.
- 8794 Commuting Time and Household Responsibilities: Evidence Using Propensity Score Matching
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto
- 8793 The Stress Cost of Children
by Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Wooden, Mark
- 8792 Gone with the Storm: Rainfall Shocks and Household Well-Being in Guatemala
by Baez, Javier E. & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Genoni, Maria Eugenia & Salazar, Mateo
- 8791 Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress
by Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio
- 8790 Innovation and SMEs Patent Propensity in Korea
by Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas
- 8789 Why is Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing Declining? The Roles of Trade, Regulation, Productivity, and Preferences
by Shapiro, Joseph S. & Walker, Reed
- 8788 Does Delay Cause Decay? The Effect of Administrative Decision Time on the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Disability Applicants
by Autor, David & Maestas, Nicole & Mullen, Kathleen & Strand, Alexander
- 8787 Effects of Changes in Pensions on the Age of First Benefit Receipt: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Repatriated Ethnic Germans
by Puhani, Patrick A. & Tabbert, Falko
- 8786 Are Recipients of Social Assistance 'Benefit Dependent'? Concepts, Measurement and Results for Selected Countries
by Immervoll, Herwig & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Königs, Sebastian
- 8785 Seriously Strengthening the Tax-Benefit Link
by Portugal, Pedro & Raposo, Pedro
- 8784 The Effect of Extended Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Evidence from the 2012-2013 Phase-Out
by Farber, Henry S & Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G.
- 8783 Voluntary Public Unemployment Insurance
by Parsons, Donald O. & Tranæs, Torben & Lilleør, Helene Bie
- 8782 Cultural Diversity: A Matter of Measurement
by Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques
- 8781 Optimal Spatial Taxation: Are Big Cities Too Small?
by Eeckhout, Jan & Guner, Nezih
- 8780 Job Loss and Regional Mobility
by Huttunen, Kristiina & Moen, Jarle & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- 8779 Burden or Relief? Fiscal Impacts of Recent Ukrainian Migration to Poland
by Kaczmarczyk, Pawel
- 8778 Immigration and the Political Economy of Public Education: Recent Perspectives
by Ortega, Francesc & Tanaka, Ryuichi
- 8777 Community Entrepreneurship in Deprived Neighbourhoods: Comparing UK Community Enterprises with US Community Development Corporations
by Varady, David P. & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten