Contact information of Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
To be notified about new items in this series:
http://www.iza.org/en/webcontent/news/newsletters/index_html (see also NEP
free of chargeEditor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
- 9477 Where Does Education Pay Off in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Two Cities of the Republic of Congo
by Kuepie, Mathias & Nordman, Christophe Jalil
- 9476 Early Childhood Education
by Elango, Sneha & García, Jorge Luis & Heckman, James J. & Hojman, Andrés
- 9475 Educational Mismatches and Earnings in the New Zealand Labor Market
by Yeo, Jian Z. & Maani, Sholeh A.
- 9474 Education Research and Administrative Data
by Figlio, David N. & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- 9473 A Theory of Intra-Firm Group Design
by Tumen, Semih
- 9472 Labor Supply Effects of Winning a Lottery
by Picchio, Matteo & Suetens, Sigrid & van Ours, Jan C.
- 9471 Gender Identity and Women's Supply of Labor and Non-Market Work: Panel Data Evidence for Germany
by Wieber, Anna & Holst, Elke
- 9470 Gender and the Effect of Working Hours on Firm-Sponsored Training
by Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C.
- 9469 Real Wage Cyclicality in the Eurozone Before and During the Great Recession: Evidence from Micro Data
by Verdugo, Gregory
- 9468 Appraising Cross-National Income Inequality Databases: An Introduction
by Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lustig, Nora & Teles, Daniel
- 9467 The Pass-Through of Exchange Rate in the Context of the European Sovereign Debt Crisis
by Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine & Rault, Christophe
- 9466 What Do Unions Do in Times of Economic Crisis? Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe
by Ivlevs, Artjoms & Veliziotis, Michail
- 9465 Factors Determining Callbacks to Job Applications by the Unemployed: An Audit Study
by Farber, Henry S & Silverman, Dan & Wachter, Till von
- 9464 Collective Labour Supply, Taxes, and Intrahousehold Allocation: An Empirical Approach
by Bloemen, Hans
- 9463 The Impact of Part-Time Work on Firm Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Italy
by Devicienti, Francesco & Grinza, Elena & Vannoni, Davide
- 9462 Demanding Occupations and the Retirement Age
by Vermeer, Niels & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & van Soest, Arthur
- 9461 What Is a Good Job?
by Eichhorst, Werner & Wozny, Florian & Mähönen, Erno
- 9460 Minimum Wages and Spatial Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence
by Monras, Joan
- 9459 Contracting Out Mandatory Counselling and Training for Long-Term Unemployed: Private For-Profit or Non-Profit, or Keep It Public?
by Cockx, Bart & Baert, Stijn
- 9458 Carrot and Stick? Impact of a Low-Stakes School Accountability Program on Student Achievement
by Woo, Seokjin & Lee, Soohyung & Kim, Kyunghee
- 9457 Treatment versus Regime Effects of Carrots and Sticks
by Arni, Patrick & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lalive, Rafael
- 9456 Pathways from School to Work in the Developing World
by Manacorda, Marco & Rosati, Furio C. & Ranzani, Marco & Dachille, Giuseppe
- 9455 Firm-Size Wage Gaps along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence
by Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih
- 9454 Welfare Implications of India's Employment Guarantee Programme with a Wage Payment Delay
by Basu, Parantap & Sen, Kunal
- 9453 Globalization, Technological Change and Labor Demand: A Firm Level Analysis for Turkey
by Meschi, Elena & Taymaz, Erol & Vivarelli, Marco
- 9452 A Longitudinal Analysis of Violence and Housing Insecurity
by Diette, Timothy M. & Ribar, David C.
- 9451 Hukou Changes and Subjective Well-Being
by Tani, Massimiliano
- 9450 Do People Seek to Maximize Their Subjective Well?Being?
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Schwandt, Hannes
- 9449 The Long-Term Impacts of Low-Achieving Childhood Peers: Evidence from Project STAR
by Bietenbeck, Jan
- 9448 Understanding Peer Effects: On the Nature, Estimation and Channels of Peer Effects
by Feld, Jan & Zölitz, Ulf
- 9447 Gender and Corruption: A Reassessment
by Debski, Julia & Jetter, Michael
- 9446 Competitiveness and the Gender Gap among Young Business Professionals
by Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi
- 9445 Intended College Attendance: Evidence from an Experiment on College Returns and Cost
by Bleemer, Zachary & Zafar, Basit
- 9444 Personal Experiences and Expectations about Aggregate Outcomes
by Kuchler, Theresa & Zafar, Basit
- 9443 Compliance Behavior in Networks: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Drago, Francesco & Mengel, Friederike & Traxler, Christian
- 9442 A Global Count of the Extreme Poor in 2012: Data Issues, Methodology and Initial Results
by Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Chen, Shaohua & Dabalen, Andrew & Dikhanov, Yuri & Hamadeh, Nada & Jolliffe, Dean & Narayan, Ambar & Prydz, Espen Beer & Revenga, Ana & Sangraula, Prem & Serajuddin, Umar & Yoshida, Nobuo
- 9441 Tertiary Education and Prosperity: Catholic Missionaries to Luminosity in India
by Castelló-Climent, Amparo & Chaudhary, Latika & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop
- 9440 Drought of Opportunities: Contemporaneous and Long-Term Impacts of Rainfall Shocks on Human Capital
by Shah, Manisha & Millett Steinberg, Bryce
- 9439 Hurricane Watch: Battening Down the Effects of the Storm on Local Crop Production
by Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon
- 9438 The Use and Impact of Job Search Procedures by Migrant Workers in China
by Fang, Tony & Gunderson, Morley & Lin, Carl
- 9437 Do Foreign Workers Reduce Trade Barriers? Microeconomic Evidence
by Andrews, Martyn J. & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard
- 9436 The Association between Immigration and Labor Market Outcomes in the United States
by Basso, Gaetano & Peri, Giovanni
- 9435 The Educational Achievement of Pupils with Immigrant and Native Mothers: Evidence from Taiwan
by Lin, Eric S. & Lu, Yu-Lung
- 9434 Self?Selection of Emigrants: Theory and Evidence on Stochastic Dominance in Observable and Unobservable Characteristics
by Borjas, George J. & Kauppinen, Ilpo & Poutvaara, Panu
- 9433 Speaking in Numbers: The Effect of Reading Performance on Math Performance among Immigrants
by Isphording, Ingo E. & Piopiunik, Marc & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 9432 Technology and Education: Computers, Software, and the Internet
by Bulman, George & Fairlie, Robert W.
- 9431 Bilingual Schooling and Earnings: Evidence from a Language-in-Education Reform
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & Di Paolo, Antonio
- 9430 Gradual Retirement, Financial Incentives, and Labour Supply of Older Workers: Evidence from a Stated Preference Analysis
by Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond
- 9429 Broadband Diffusion and Firm Performance in Rural Areas: Quasi-Experimental Evidence
by Canzian, Giulia & Poy, Samuele & Schüller, Simone
- 9428 Endogeneity and Non-Response Bias in Treatment Evaluation: Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects by Instruments
by Fricke, Hans & Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael
- 9427 Trend-Spotting in the Housing Market
by Askitas, Nikos
- 9426 Brain Types and Wages
by Drydakis, Nick
- 9425 Excess Commuting in the US: Differences between the Self-Employed and Employees
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge
- 9424 Incentives and Children's Dietary Choices: A Field Experiment in Primary Schools
by Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan & Nolen, Patrick J.
- 9423 Bobos in Paradise: Urban Politics and the New Economy
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 9422 Human Resources and Innovation: Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Human Capital
by Fassio, Claudio & Kalantaryan, Sona & Venturini, Alessandra
- 9421 Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy
by Vignoli, Daniele & Venturini, Alessandra & Pirani, Elena
- 9420 Do E-Verify Mandates Improve Labor Market Outcomes of Low-Skilled Native and Legal Immigrant Workers?
by Bohn, Sarah & Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven
- 9419 Heterogeneous Immigrants and Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Language Skills
by Lücke, Matthias & Stöhr, Tobias
- 9418 Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas (TRAQs), the Syrian Crisis and the New European Agenda on Migration
by Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel
- 9417 Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers
by Azmat, Ghazala & Ferrer, Rosa
- 9416 Is Economics a Good Major for Future Lawyers? Evidence from Earnings Data
by Winters, John V.
- 9415 Are Sociocultural Factors Important for Studying a Science University Major?
by Grossmann, Volker & Osikominu, Aderonke & Osterfeld, Marius
- 9414 Social Ties in Academia: A Friend is a Treasure
by Colussi, Tommaso
- 9413 State and Local Sales Taxes and Business Activity in the United States
by Saxon, Nicholas & Tosun, Mehmet S. & Yang, Jingjing
- 9412 The Welfare Effects of Globalization with Labor Market Regulation
by Palokangas, Tapio K.
- 9411 Identifying Sorting in Practice
by Bartolucci, Cristian & Devicienti, Francesco & Monzón, Ignacio
- 9410 Temporary Employment, Demand Volatility and Unions: Firm-Level Evidence
by Devicienti, Francesco & Naticchioni, Paolo & Ricci, Andrea
- 9409 Household Debt and Crises of Confidence
by Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried
- 9408 Wealth-Income Ratios in a Small, Late-Industrializing, Welfare-State Economy: Sweden, 1810–2014
by Waldenström, Daniel
- 9407 Ex Post Inequality of Opportunity Comparisons
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Peragine, Vito & Ramos, Xavier
- 9406 The Subversive Nature of Inequality: Subjective Inequality Perceptions and Attitudes to Social Inequality
by Kuhn, Andreas
- 9405 The Coming Wave: Where Do Emerging Market Investors Put Their Money?
by Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ng, David T. & Prasad, Eswar
- 9404 What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?
by Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L.
- 9403 Beyond Qualifications: Returns to Cognitive and Socio-Emotional Skills in Colombia
by Acosta, Pablo A. & Muller, Noel & Sarzosa, Miguel
- 9402 Person Equivalent Headcount Measures of Poverty
by Castleman, Tony & Foster, James & Smith, Stephen C.
- 9401 National Well-being Policy and a Weighted Approach to Human Feelings
by O'Donnell, Gus & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 9400 Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water and Mental Health
by Chowdhury, Shyamal & Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 9399 Pollution, Infectious Disease, and Mortality: Evidence from the 1918 Spanish Influenza Pandemic
by Clay, Karen & Lewis, Joshua & Severnini, Edson R.
- 9398 Vog: Using Volcanic Eruptions to Estimate the Health Costs of Particulates
by Halliday, Timothy J. & Lynham, John & de Paula, Aureo
- 9397 Height, Weight and Well-Being for Rural, Urban and Migrant Workers in China
by Lee, Wang-Sheng & Zhao, Zhong
- 9396 A Cross-State Comparison of Measures of Subjective Well-Being
by Song, Younghwan
- 9395 Direct Evidence for Income Comparisons and Subjective Well-Being across Reference Groups
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 9394 New Estimates of Intergenerational Mobility in Australia
by Mendolia, Silvia & Siminski, Peter
- 9393 Labor Force Activity after 60: Recent Trends in the Scandinavian Countries with Germany as a Benchmark
by Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J.
- 9392 Heterogeneity of Skill Needs and Job Complexity: Evidence from the OECD PIAAC Survey
by Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Russo, Giovanni
- 9391 The Japanese Labour Market during the Global Financial Crisis and the Role of Non-Standard Work: A Micro Perspective
by Hijzen, Alexander & Kambayashi, Ryo & Teruyama, Hiroshi & Genda, Yuji
- 9390 Stemming the Tide: What Have EU Countries Done to Support Low-Wage Workers in an Era of Downward Wage Pressures?
by Marchal, Sarah & Marx, Ive
- 9389 Labour Market Institutions and Inflation Differentials in the EU
by D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo
- 9388 The Impact of Fine Size and Uncertainty on Punishment and Deterrence: Theory and Evidence from the Laboratory
by Feess, Eberhard & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Schramm, Markus & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 9387 Information Characteristics and Errors in Expectations: Experimental Evidence
by Antoniou, Constantinos & Harrison, Glenn & Lau, Morten & Read, Daniel
- 9386 Procedures vs. Incentives: The Case of the University Promotion System in Italy
by dal Maso, Carlo & Rettore, Enrico & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 9385 Disentangling the Role of Contract Types and Sector Disparities for Public Service Motivation
by Grund, Christian & Thommes, Kirsten
- 9384 Equality Concerns and the Limits of Self-Governance in Heterogeneous Populations
by Gangadharan, Lata & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 9383 The Effect of Language on Economic Behavior: Experimental Evidence from Children's Intertemporal Choices
by Sutter, Matthias & Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp
- 9382 Do Gays Shy Away from Competition? Do Lesbians Compete Too Much?
by Buser, Thomas & Geijtenbeek, Lydia & Plug, Erik
- 9381 An Alternative Estimator for Industrial Gender Wage Gaps: A Normalized Regression Approach
by Yun, Myeong-Su & Lin, Eric S.
- 9380 Moving Up or Falling Behind? Gender, Promotions, and Wages in Canada
by Javdani, Mohsen & McGee, Andrew
- 9379 Work-Life Balance Practices, Performance-Related Pay, and Gender Equality in the Workplace: Evidence from Japan
by Kato, Takao & Kodama, Naomi
- 9378 Welfare Evaluation of the 1986 Tax Reform for Married Couples in the United States
by Picchio, Matteo & Valletta, Giacomo
- 9377 Life-Cycle and Intergenerational Effects of Child Care Reforms
by Chan, Marc K. & Liu, Kai
- 9376 Secondary Childcare in the ATUS: What Does It Measure?
by Stewart, Jay & Allard, Mary Dorinda
- 9375 Intra-Household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets
by Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl
- 9374 Education and Criminal Behavior: Insights from an Expansion of Upper Secondary School
by Aslund, Olof & Grönqvist, Hans & Hall, Caroline & Vlachos, Jonas
- 9373 Lifting the Iron Curtain: School-Age Education and Entrepreneurial Intentions
by Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan
- 9372 Post-Secondary Education and Information on Labor Market Prospects: A Randomized Field Experiment
by Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Sarvimäki, Matti & Uusitalo, Roope
- 9371 The Effects of State Merit Aid Programs on Attendance at Elite Colleges
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 9370 Your Move: The Effect of Chess on Mathematics Test Scores
by Gumede, Kamilla & Rosholm, Michael
- 9369 The Relationship between Health and Schooling: What's New?
by Grossman, Michael
- 9368 The Youngest Get the Pill: ADHD Misdiagnosis and the Production of Education in Germany
by Schwandt, Hannes & Wuppermann, Amelie
- 9367 Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo
- 9366 Quit Turnover and the Business Cycle: A Survey
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Coles, Melvyn
- 9365 Are Public or Private Providers of Employment Services More Effective? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment
by Rehwald, Kai & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
- 9364 Countercyclical Recruiting Rates and the Value of Jobs
by Yashiv, Eran
- 9363 Ten Facts You Need To Know About Hiring
by Mühlemann, Samuel & Strupler Leiser, Mirjam
- 9362 The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar
by Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David E.
- 9361 Can Crop Purchase Programs Reduce Poverty and Improve Welfare in Rural Communities? Evidence from the Food Reserve Agency in Zambia
by Fung, Winnie & Liverpool-Tasie, Saweda & Mason, Nicole & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 9360 Labor Supply Responses to New Rural Social Pension Insurance in China: A Regression Discontinuity Approach
by Chen, Zeyuan & Bengtsson, Tommy & Helgertz, Jonas
- 9359 Is There an Informal Employment Wage Penalty in Egypt?
by Tansel, Aysit & Keskin, Halil Ibrahim & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin
- 9358 Entering and Leaving Self-Employment: A Panel Data Analysis for 12 Developing Countries
by Cho, Yoon Y. & Robalino, David A. & Romero, Jose M.
- 9357 Income Guarantees and Borrowing in Risky Environments: Evidence from India's Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
by Bell, Clive & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop
- 9356 Intergenerational Correlations of Extreme Right-Wing Party Preferences and Attitudes toward Immigration
by Avdeenko, Alexandra & Siedler, Thomas
- 9355 Sex, Race, and Job Satisfaction among Highly Educated Workers
by Hersch, Joni & Xiao, Jean
- 9354 Discrimination against Migrants in Austria: An Experimental Study
by Weichselbaumer, Doris
- 9353 Wage Gaps between Native and Migrant Graduates of Higher Education Institutions in the Netherlands
by Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 9352 Occupational Attainment and Earnings among Immigrant Groups: Evidence from New Zealand
by Maani, Sholeh A. & Dai, Mengyu & Inkson, Kerr
- 9351 The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times
by Giuntella, Osea & Nicodemo, Catia & Vargas-Silva, Carlos
- 9350 The Impact of Rural-Urban Migration on the Health of the Left-behind Parents
by Ao, Xiang & Jiang, Dawei & Zhao, Zhong
- 9349 Environmental Disasters and Migration
by Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 9348 The Impact of Syrian Refugees on Natives' Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Design
by Ceritoglu, Evren & Gurcihan Yunculer, H. Burcu & Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih
- 9347 Risk Attitudes and Migration
by Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 9346 Simple Tests for Selection Bias: Learning More from Instrumental Variables
by Black, Dan A. & Joo, Joonhwi & LaLonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A. & Taylor, Evan J.
- 9345 A New View on Panel Econometrics: Is Probit Feasible After All?
by van Praag, Bernard M. S.
- 9344 Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework
by Arellano, Manuel & Blundell, Richard & Bonhomme, Stephane
- 9343 Cultural and Ethnic Differences in the Transitions from Work to "Retirement" of Rural Elders in China's Minority Regions
by Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret
- 9342 Fertility, Household Structure, and Parental Labor Supply: Evidence from Rural China
by Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen
- 9341 The Role of Social Networks in Cultural Assimilation
by Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 9340 Remittances and Credit Markets: Evidence from Senegal
by Mbaye, Linguère Mously
- 9339 Migrant Networks and Job Search Outcomes: Evidence from Displaced Workers
by Colussi, Tommaso
- 9338 A "Healthy Immigrant Effect" or a "Sick Immigrant Effect"? Selection and Policies Matter
by Constant, Amelie F. & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi
- 9337 The Political Economy of State and Local Investment in Pre-K Programs
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Barron, Kyle
- 9336 An Experimental Study of Voting with Costly Delay
by Kwiek, Maksymilian & Marreiros, Helia & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 9335 Earmarking and the Political Support of Fat Taxes
by Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina & Roeder, Kerstin
- 9334 Individual Poverty Paths and the Stability of Control-Perception
by Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L.
- 9333 Time-Varying Individual Risk Attitudes over the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany and Ukraine
by Dohmen, Thomas & Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto
- 9332 Natural Disasters and University Enrolment: Evidence from L'Aquila Earthquake
by Cerqua, Augusto & Di Pietro, Giorgio
- 9331 Women Have to Enter the Leadership Race to Win: Using Random Selection to Increase the Supply of Women into Senior Positions
by Goodall, Amanda H. & Osterloh, Margit
- 9330 Strive to be First or Avoid Being Last: An Experiment on Relative Performance Incentives
by Dutcher, E. Glenn & Balafoutas, Loukas & Lindner, Florian & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Sutter, Matthias
- 9329 The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Birth and Mortality Rates in Turkey
by Cesur, Resul & Güne?, P?nar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan
- 9328 Fetal Malnutrition and Academic Success: Evidence from Muslim Immigrants in Denmark
by Greve, Jane & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tekin, Erdal
- 9327 The Long Lasting Influenza: The Impact of Fetal Stress during the 1918 Influenza Pandemic on Socioeconomic Attainment and Health in Sweden 1968-2012
by Bengtsson, Tommy & Helgertz, Jonas
- 9326 Economic Activity and the Spread of Viral Diseases: Evidence from High Frequency Data
by Adda, Jérôme
- 9325 Are There Austerity?Related Policy Changes in Germany?
by Eichhorst, Werner & Hassel, Anke
- 9324 The Affordable Care Act and the Growth of Involuntary Part-Time Employment
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 9323 Pacts for Employment and Competitiveness as a Role Model? Their Effects on Firm Performance
by Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz
- 9322 Does Informal Learning at Work Differ between Temporary and Permanent Workers? Evidence from 20 OECD Countries
by Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & de Grip, Andries & Van der Velden, Rolf
- 9321 A European Perspective on Long?Term Unemployment
by Eichhorst, Werner & Neder, Franziska & Tobsch, Verena & Wozny, Florian
- 9320 The New Economics of Religion
by Iyer, Sriya
- 9319 Be a Good Samaritan to a Good Samaritan: Field Evidence of Interdependent Other-Regarding Preferences in China
by Chang, Simon & Dee, Thomas S. & Tse, Chun-Wing & Yu, Li
- 9318 Charitable Behaviour and the Big Five Personality Traits: Evidence from UK Panel Data
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 9317 Unfair Wage Perceptions and Sleep: Evidence from German Survey Data
by Pfeifer, Christian
- 9316 Team Incentives and Performance: Evidence from a Retail Chain
by Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Krüger, Miriam & Zubanov, Nick
- 9315 Gender Differences in Reaction to Psychological Pressure: Evidence from Tennis Players
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 9314 Delay of Gratification and the Role of Defaults: An Experiment with Kindergarten Children
by Sutter, Matthias & Yilmaz, Levent & Oberauer, Manuela
- 9313 Fighting Infectious Disease: Evidence from Sweden 1870-1940
by Lazuka, Volha & Quaranta, Luciana & Bengtsson, Tommy
- 9312 Happiness in the Air: How Does a Dirty Sky Affect Subjective Well-being?
by Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi
- 9311 Victimisation, Wellbeing and Compensation: Using Panel Data to Estimate the Costs of Violent Crime
by Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A. & Suziedelyte, Agne
- 9310 Employee Health and Employer Incentives
by Hullegie, Patrick & Koning, Pierre
- 9309 Want Freedom, Will Travel: Emigrant Self-Selection According to Institutional Quality
by Naghsh Nejad, Maryam & Young, Andrew T.
- 9308 Network Effects, Ethnic Capital and Immigrants' Earnings Assimilation: Evidence from a Spatial, Hausman-Taylor Estimation
by Maani, Sholeh A. & Wang, Xingang & Rogers, Alan
- 9307 The Academic Progress of Hispanic Immigrants
by Hull, Marie C.
- 9306 The Unaccompanied Refugee Minors and the Swedish Labour Market
by Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil
- 9305 What Differences a Day Can Make: Quantile Regression Estimates of the Distribution of Daily Learning Gains
by Hayes, Michael S. & Gershenson, Seth
- 9304 Blame the Parents? How Financial Incentives Affect Labor Supply and Job Quality for Young Adults
by Fradkin, Andrey & Panier, Frédéric & Tojerow, Ilan
- 9303 The Cost-Effectiveness of Developmental Screenings: Evidence from a Nationwide Programme
by Halla, Martin & Pruckner, Gerald J. & Schober, Thomas
- 9302 Do Boys and Girls Use Computers Differently, and Does It Contribute to Why Boys Do Worse in School than Girls?
by Fairlie, Robert W.
- 9301 The Great Expectations: Impact of One-Child Policy on Education of Girls
by Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Sun, Ang
- 9300 From Local to Global: External Validity in a Fertility Natural Experiment
by Dehejia, Rajeev & Pop-Eleches, Cristian & Samii, Cyrus
- 9299 Short and Long-Term Effects of Unemployment on Fertility
by Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes
- 9298 The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents
by de Boer, Henk-Wim & Jongen, Egbert L. W. & Kabátek, Jan
- 9297 The Effectiveness of Policies that Promote Labor Force Participation of Women with Children: A Collection of National Studies
by Cascio, Elizabeth U. & Haider, Steven J. & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 9296 Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover: A Firm-Level Perspective
by Frederiksen, Anders
- 9295 Dismissal Laws in Australia: Reforms and Enforcement by Labour Courts
by Freyens, Benoit Pierre & Gong, Xiaodong
- 9294 The Role of Establishments and the Concentration of Occupations in Wage Inequality
by Handwerker, Elizabeth & Spletzer, James R.
- 9293 Intra Firm Bargaining and Shapley Values
by Brügemann, Björn & Gautier, Pieter A. & Menzio, Guido
- 9292 Health Insurance Benefit Mandates and the Firm-Size Distribution
by Bailey, James & Webber, Douglas A.
- 9291 Efficiency and Labor Market Dynamics in a Model of Labor Selection
by Chugh, Sanjay K. & Merkl, Christian
- 9290 Racial Discrimination in Local Public Services: A Field Experiment in the US
by Giulietti, Corrado & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 9289 Getting Grey Hairs in the Labour Market: An Alternative Experiment on Age Discrimination
by Baert, Stijn & Norga, Jennifer & Thuy, Yannick & Van Hecke, Marieke
- 9288 When Incentives Backfire: Spillover Effects in Food Choice
by Angelucci, Manuela & Prina, Silvia & Royer, Heather & Samek, Anya
- 9287 What Will You Do If I Say 'I Do'?: The Effect of the Sex Ratio on Time Use within Taiwanese Married Couples
by Chang, Simon & Connelly, Rachel & Ma, Ping
- 9286 First-Place Loving and Last-Place Loathing: How Rank in the Distribution of Performance Affects Effort Provision
by Gill, David & Kissová, Zdenka & Lee, Jaesun & Prowse, Victoria L.
- 9285 The Complementary Use of Experiments and Field Data to Evaluate Management Practices: The Case of Subjective Performance Evaluations
by Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk
- 9284 Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development: A Critical Review
by Naudé, Wim & Siegel, Melissa & Marchand, Katrin
- 9283 Short-term Migration and Intergenerational Persistence of Industry in Rural India
by Nandi, Tushar Kanti & Kar, Saibal
- 9282 Relative Income and Life Satisfaction of Turkish Immigrants: The Impact of a Collectivistic Culture
by Dumludag, Devrim & Gokdemir, Ozge & Vendrik, Maarten C.M.
- 9281 Why Work More? The Impact of Taxes, and Culture of Leisure on Labor Supply in Europe
by Mocan, Naci & Pogorelova, Luiza
- 9280 Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?
by Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh
- 9279 School Starting Age and the Crime-Age Profile
by Landerso, Rasmus & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne
- 9278 Skill Gaps in the Workplace: Measurement, Determinants and Impacts
by McGuinness, Seamus & Ortiz, Luis