Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 7923 Ethnic Diversity and Firms' Export Behavior
by Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Sala, Davide
- 7922 The Effect of (Mostly Unskilled) Immigration on the Innovation of Italian Regions
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Chiara
- 7921 Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States
by Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A.
- 7920 From Aliens to Citizens: The Political Incorporation of Immigrants
by Bevelander, Pieter & Spång, Mikael
- 7919 Immigration: What about the Children and Grandchildren?
by Sweetman, Arthur & van Ours, Jan C.
- 7918 The Relationship between Federal Budget Amendments and Local Electoral Power
by Firpo, Sergio & Ponczek, Vladimir & Sanfelice, Viviane
- 7917 Circumstantial Risk: Impact of Future Tax Evasion and Labor Supply Opportunities on Risk Exposure
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher
- 7916 Labor Income Dynamics and the Insurance from Taxes, Transfers, and the Family
by Blundell, Richard & Graber, Michael & Mogstad, Magne
- 7915 A Balancing Act at Times of Austerity: Matching the Supply and Demand for Skills in the Greek Labour Market
by Pouliakas, Konstantinos
- 7914 How Urbanization Affects Employment and Social Interactions
by Sato, Yasuhiro & Zenou, Yves
- 7913 Unemployment Insurance and Underemployment
by Godoy, Anna & Røed, Knut
- 7912 Can Active Labour Market Policies Combat Youth Unemployment?
by Maibom, Jonas & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
- 7911 Minimum Wage: Does It Improve Welfare in Thailand?
by Del Carpio, Ximena & Messina, Julián & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna
- 7910 Does Greater Inequality Lead to More Household Borrowing? New Evidence from Household Data
by Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mondragon, John
- 7909 The Poor and the Poorest, Fifty Years On
by Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Searle, Rebecca
- 7908 Preferential Market Access into the Chinese Market: How Good is it for Africa?
by Co, Catherine Y. & Dimova, Ralitza
- 7907 Is Women's Ownership of Land a Panacea in Developing Countries? Evidence from Land-Owning Farm Households in Malawi
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N.
- 7906 Return of the Solow Paradox? IT, Productivity, and Employment in U.S. Manufacturing
by Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Price, Brendan
- 7905 Timing of College Enrollment and Family Formation Decisions
by Humlum, Maria Knoth & Kristoffersen, Jannie H. G. & Vejlin, Rune Majlund
- 7904 Parenthood and Productivity of Highly Skilled Labor: Evidence from the Groves of Academe
by Krapf, Matthias & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Zimmermann, Christian
- 7903 Leadership and the Research Productivity of University Departments
by Goodall, Amanda H. & McDowell, John M. & Singell, Larry D.
- 7902 The Academic and Labor Market Returns of University Professors
by Braga, Michela & Paccagnella, Marco & Pellizzari, Michele
- 7901 Loose Knots: Strong versus Weak Commitments to Save for Education in Uganda
by Karlan, Dean & Linden, Leigh L.
- 7900 Empowering Women: The Effect of Schooling on Young Women's Knowledge and Use of Contraception
by Andalón, Mabel & Williams, Jenny & Grossman, Michael
- 7899 Can You Leave High School Behind?
by Black, Sandra E. & Lincove, Jane Arnold & Cullinane, Jenna & Veron, Rachel
- 7898 The Short- and Long-Term Effects of School Choice on Student Outcomes: Evidence from a School Choice Reform in Sweden
by Wondratschek, Verena & Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus
- 7897 The Long-Term Effects of Early Track Choice
by Dustmann, Christian & Puhani, Patrick A. & Schönberg, Uta
- 7896 Selfish Altruism, Fierce Cooperation and the Emergence of Cooperative Equilibria from Passing and Shooting
by Askitas, Nikos
- 7895 Marry Your Like: Assortative Mating and Income Inequality
by Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih & Kocharkov, Georgi & Santos, Cezar
- 7894 The Individual and Joint Performance of Economic Preferences, Personality, and Self-Control in Predicting Criminal Behavior
by Friehe, Tim & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 7893 Measuring Obesity in the Absence of a Gold Standard
by O'Neill, Donal
- 7892 The Impacts of Vocational Rehabilitation
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 7891 Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint vs Choice
by Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve
- 7890 Is Soccer Good for You? The Motivational Impact of Big Sporting Events on the Unemployed
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 7889 Skill Variety, Innovation and New Business Formation
by Hessels, Jolanda & Brixy, Udo & Naudé, Wim & Gries, Thomas
- 7888 Employment Dynamics and Redistributive Policies under Workers' Social Norms
by Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor
- 7887 Unionization and Productivity: Evidence from Charter Schools
by Hart, Cassandra M. D. & Sojourner, Aaron J.
- 7886 More Is Better! What Can Firm-Specific Estimates of the Impact of Institutional Quality on Performance Tell Us?
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai
- 7885 Do Business Groups Help or Hinder Technological Progress in Emerging Markets? Evidence from India
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Zhou, Ying
- 7884 The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia
by Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko
- 7883 Informality and Long-Run Growth
by Docquier, Frédéric & Müller, Tobias & Naval, Joaquín
- 7882 Interacting Product and Labor Market Regulation and the Impact of Immigration on Native Wages
by Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra
- 7881 Migration, Friendship Ties and Cultural Assimilation
by Facchini, Giovanni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Steinhardt, Max F.
- 7880 International Migration and the Economics of Language
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 7879 Social Insurance, Informality and Labor Markets: How to Protect Workers While Creating Good Jobs
by Pagés, Carmen & Rigolini, Jamele & Robalino, David A.
- 7878 Minimum Wages, Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Panel Data on Russian Regions
by Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey
- 7877 Explaining Well-Being over the Life Cycle: A Look at Life Transitions during Young Adulthood
by Switek, Malgorzata
- 7876 The Effect of Inspector Group Size and Familiarity on Enforcement and Deterrence
by Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A.
- 7875 The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Schmitt, Maike & Karlsson, Martin
- 7874 Mostly Harmless Simulations? On the Internal Validity of Empirical Monte Carlo Studies
by Advani, Arun & Sloczynski, Tymon
- 7873 Making Work Pay for the Indebted: The Effect of Debt Services on the Exit Rates of Unemployed Individuals
by Koning, Pierre
- 7872 Financial Markets, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises
by Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 7871 Collective Bargaining and Innovation in Germany: Cooperative Industrial Relations?
by Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz
- 7870 Chinese Unions and Enterprises Performance
by Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying
- 7869 Profit Sharing and Workplace Productivity: Does Teamwork Play a Role?
by Long, Richard J. & Fang, Tony
- 7868 Ethnic Spatial Dispersion and Immigrant Identity
by Constant, Amelie F. & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7867 International Human Trafficking: Measuring Clandestinity by the Structural Equation Approach
by Rudolph, Alexandra & Schneider, Friedrich
- 7866 Two Centuries of International Migration
by Ferrie, Joseph & Hatton, Timothy J.
- 7865 Let's Be Selective about Migrant Self-Selection
by Biavaschi, Costanza & Elsner, Benjamin
- 7864 Institutionalized Inequality and Brain Drain: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Women's Rights on the Gender Gap in High-Skilled Migration
by Naghsh Nejad, Maryam
- 7863 Migrant Networks and the Spread of Misinformation
by Elsner, Benjamin & Narciso, Gaia & Thijssen, Jacco J. J.
- 7862 Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants
by Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7861 Eastern Partnership Migrants in Germany: Outcomes, Potentials and Challenges
by Biavaschi, Costanza & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7860 The RUMiC Longitudinal Survey: Fostering Research on Labor Markets in China
by Akgüc, Mehtap & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7859 Sibling Influence on the Human Capital of the Left Behind
by Biavaschi, Costanza & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7858 Which Children Stabilize Marriage?
by Bellido, Héctor & Molina, José Alberto & Solaz, Anne & Stancanelli, Elena G. F.
- 7857 Social Preferences and Lying Aversion in Children
by Maggian, Valeria & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 7856 Gender and Race Heterogeneity: The Impact of Increases in Students with Limited English on Native Students' Performance
by Diette, Timothy M. & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 7855 A Demographic Dividend for Sub-Saharan Africa: Source, Magnitude, and Realization
by Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal & Rosenberg, Larry & Sevilla, J.P. & Trussell, James
- 7854 Equality under Threat by the Talented: Evidence from Worker-Managed Firms
by Burdín, Gabriel
- 7853 Local Employer Competition and Training of Workers
by Rzepka, Sylvi & Tamm, Marcus
- 7852 Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: Evidence from Germany
by Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Pijnenburg, Katharina
- 7851 The Effect of Credit Guarantees on R&D Investment of SMEs in Korea
by Heshmati, Almas
- 7850 Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Schwerdt, Guido & Wiederhold, Simon & Woessmann, Ludger
- 7849 Beneath the Surface: The Decline in Gender Injury Gap
by Razzolini, Tiziano & Leombruni, Roberto & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & Pagliero, Mario
- 7848 Couples' Time Together: Complementarities in Production versus Complementarities in Consumption
by Mansour, Hani & McKinnish, Terra
- 7847 Better Sexy than Flexy? A Lab Experiment Assessing the Impact of Perceived Attractiveness and Personality Traits on Hiring Decisions
by Baert, Stijn & Decuypere, Lynn
- 7846 Universal Child Care, Maternal Employment, and Children's Long-Run Outcomes: Evidence from the U.S. Lanham Act of 1940
by Herbst, Chris M.
- 7845 Labour Market Discrimination against Former Juvenile Delinquents: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Baert, Stijn & Verhofstadt, Elsy
- 7844 Re-defining Informal Employment and Measuring its Determinants: Evidence from Russia
by Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika
- 7843 Immigration and the Informal Labor Market
by Bosch, Mariano & Farré, Lídia
- 7842 U.S. Border Enforcement and Mexican Immigrant Location Choice
by Bohn, Sarah & Pugatch, Todd
- 7841 The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants' Labor Market Outcomes in the UK
by Miranda, Alfonso & Zhu, Yu
- 7840 New Evidence on the Healthy Immigrant Effect
by Farré, Lídia
- 7839 Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Batista, Catia & Narciso, Gaia
- 7838 Incarceration and Crime: Evidence from California's Public Safety Realignment Reform
by Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven
- 7837 Locus of Control and Savings
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Sinning, Mathias
- 7836 Corporate Sports Activity and Work Morale: Evidence from a Japanese Automobile Maker
by Sasaki, Masaru & Ohtake, Fumio
- 7835 Physician Payment Mechanisms, Hospital Length of Stay and Risk of Readmission: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Échevin, Damien & Fortin, Bernard
- 7834 Returns to Childbirth Technologies: Evidence from Preterm Births
by Daysal, N. Meltem & Trandafir, Mircea & van Ewijk, Reyn
- 7833 Cognitive Development and Infectious Disease: Gender Differences in Investments and Outcomes
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Venkataramani, Atheendar
- 7832 The Wealth, Health and Wellbeing of Ireland's Older People Before and During the Economic Crisis
by Barrett, Alan & O'Sullivan, Vincent
- 7831 Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature
by Millimet, Daniel L.
- 7830 STEM Graduates, Human Capital Externalities, and Wages in the U.S
by Winters, John V.
- 7829 How to Combine the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers?
by Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Kendzia, Michael J. & Steiber, Nadia
- 7828 Inefficient Equilibrium Unemployment in a Duocentric Economy with Matching Frictions
by Lehmann, Etienne & Montero Ledezma, Paola L. & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 7827 Do Business Visits Cause Productivity Growth?
by Tani, Massimiliano & Joyeux, Roselyne
- 7826 Volatility and Growth: Governments are Key
by Jetter, Michael
- 7825 The US Labor Market in 2030: A Scenario Based on Current Trends in Supply and Demand
by Edwards, Rebecca & Lange, Fabian
- 7824 When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine
- 7823 Poverty Trends in Turkey
by Șeker, Sirma Demir & Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 7822 The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiveness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia
by Brixiova, Zuzana & Égert, Balázs & Hadj Amor Essid, Thouraya
- 7821 Asset Stripping, Rule of Law and Firm Survival: The Hoff-Stiglitz Model and Mass Privatization in Montenegro
by Koman, Matjaž & Lakičević, Milan & Prašnikar, Janez & Svejnar, Jan
- 7820 The Impact of Globalization and Technology Transfer on Manufacturing Employment and Skills in Ethiopia
by Haile, Getinet Astatike & Srour, Ilina & Vivarelli, Marco
- 7819 Understanding Chinese Consumption: The Impact of Hukou
by Dreger, Christian & Wang, Tongsan & Zhang, Yanqun
- 7818 Opportunity-Sensitive Poverty Measurement
by Brunori, Paolo & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lugo, Maria Ana & Peragine, Vito
- 7817 Do Business Cycles Have Long-Term Impact for Particular Cohorts?
by Andersen, Torben M. & Maibom, Jonas & Svarer, Michael & Sørensen, Allan
- 7816 Employment Polarization in Spain along the Cycle 1997-2012
by Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara & Lacuesta, Aitor
- 7815 Occupational Mobility and Living in Deprived Neighbourhoods: Housing Tenure Differences in 'Neighbourhood Effects'
by van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David
- 7814 Transitions in Labour Market Status in the EU
by Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E. & Macchiarelli, Corrado
- 7813 Minimum Wages and Employment in China
by Fang, Tony & Lin, Carl
- 7812 The Polish Wage Curve: Micro Panel Data Analysis Based on the Polish Labor Force Survey
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej
- 7811 What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution
by Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo
- 7810 Motherhood Wage Penalty in Times of Transition
by Nizalova, Olena Y. & Sliusarenko, Tamara
- 7809 What Do Labor Market Institutions Do?
by Holmlund, Bertil
- 7808 Replacing Churches and Mason Lodges? Tax Exemptions and Rural Development
by Behaghel, Luc & Lorenceau, Adrien & Quantin, Simon
- 7807 When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses in the Great Recession
by Bentolila, Samuel & Jansen, Marcel & Jiménez, Gabriel & Ruano, Sonia
- 7806 Hidden Insurance in a Moral Hazard Economy
by Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried
- 7805 Fiscal Policy, Sovereign Default, and Bailouts
by Juessen, Falko & Schabert, Andreas
- 7804 Shifting Taxes from Labor to Consumption: Efficient, but Regressive?
by Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric
- 7803 Looking After Number Two? Competition, Cooperation and Workplace Interaction
by Barmby, Tim & Sessions, John G. & Zangelidis, Alexandros
- 7802 Social Comparisons in Wage Delegation: Experimental Evidence
by Charness, Gary & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Lacomba, Juan A. & Lagos, Francisco & Pérez, José María
- 7801 Are Sunk Costs Irrelevant? Evidence from Playing Time in the National Basketball Association
by Leeds, Daniel & Leeds, Michael A. & Motomura, Akira
- 7800 Incentive Pay and Performance: Insider Econometrics in a Multi-Unit Firm
by Bogaard, Hein & Svejnar, Jan
- 7799 Are Females Scared of Competing with Males? Results from a Field Experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 7798 Intangible Knowledge Capital and Innovation in China
by Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Smith, Adam Nicholas & Zhou, Mi
- 7797 Do Inventors Talk to Strangers? On Proximity and Collaborative Knowledge Creation
by Crescenzi, Riccardo & Nathan, Max & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés
- 7796 Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Entrepreneurship: Blessing or Curse?
by Danakol, Seçil Hülya & Estrin, Saul & Reynolds, Paul & Weitzel, Utz
- 7795 Public-Private Entanglement: Entrepreneurship in a Hybrid Political Order, the Case of Lebanon
by Stel, Nora & Naudé, Wim
- 7794 Is There an Educational Penalty for Being Suspended from School?
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Le, Trinh & McVicar, Duncan & Zhang, Rong
- 7793 Impact of Duration of Primary Education on School Outcomes: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Pérez, Jessica
- 7792 Jailer of Freedom and Enemy of Growth? The Role of Personal and Social Identities in Educational Choices
by Autiero, Giuseppina & O'Higgins, Niall
- 7791 The Costs of Early School Leaving in Europe
by Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria
- 7790 "High"-School: The Relationship between Early Marijuana Use and Educational Outcomes
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Le, Trinh & McVicar, Duncan & Zhang, Rong
- 7789 Part-time Work, Wages and Productivity: Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data
by Garnero, Andrea & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois
- 7788 Overeducation at a Glance: Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch, Looking at the AlmaLaurea Data
by Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco
- 7787 Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market
by Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive
- 7786 Old-Age Government Transfers and the Crowding Out of Private Gifts: The 70 and Above Program for the Rural Elderly in Mexico
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Juarez, Laura
- 7785 Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan
- 7784 Age and Opportunities for Promotion
by Machado, C. Sofia & Portela, Miguel
- 7783 Health Status, Disability and Retirement Incentives in Belgium
by Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu & Perelman, Sergio
- 7782 Acquiring Human Capital through the Generations by Migration
by Smith, James P. & Delaney, Liam
- 7781 Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey
by Batista, Catia & Umblijs, Janis
- 7780 The Return of the Prodigy Son: Do Return Migrants Make Better Leaders?
by Mercier, Marion
- 7779 Remittances and Migration Intentions of the Left-Behind
by Piracha, Matloob & Saraogi, Amrita
- 7778 Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence
by de la Rica, Sara & Glitz, Albrecht & Ortega, Francesc
- 7777 Distributional Effects of Macroeconomic Policy Choices in Emerging Market Economies
by Prasad, Eswar
- 7776 The Cyclical Behaviour of Employers' Monopsony Power and Workers' Wages
by Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus
- 7775 Couples' Labour Supply Responses to Job Loss: Boom and Recession Compared
by Bryan, Mark L. & Longhi, Simonetta
- 7774 Does Homeownership Lead to Longer Unemployment Spells? The Role of Mortgage Payments
by Baert, Stijn & Heylen, Freddy & Isebaert, Daan
- 7773 Behind the Great Recession: Job Search and Housing Decisions
by Rendon, Silvio & Quella, Núria
- 7772 Aid to Jobless Workers in Florida in the Face of the Great Recession: The Interaction of Unemployment Insurance and the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program
by Heflin, Colleen M. & Mueser, Peter R.
- 7771 Path-Breakers: How Does Women's Political Participation Respond to Electoral Success?
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Iyer, Lakshmi
- 7770 Bride Price and Fertility Decisions: Evidence from Rural Senegal
by Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Wagner, Natascha
- 7769 Does Patience Matter for Marriage Stability? Some Evidence from Italy
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca
- 7768 After-School Care and Parents' Labor Supply
by Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra
- 7767 Career Lesbians: Getting Hired for Not Having Kids?
by Baert, Stijn
- 7766 Public, Private or Both? Analysing Factors Influencing the Labour Supply of Medical Specialists
by Cheng, Terence Chai & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony
- 7765 Stages of Diversification in a Neoclassical World
by Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques
- 7764 Access to Technology and the Transfer Function of Community Colleges: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Grunberg, Samantha H.
- 7763 Regional Equilibrium Unemployment Theory at the Age of the Internet
by Lutgen, Vanessa & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 7762 The Skill Complementarity of Broadband Internet
by Akerman, Anders & Gaarder, Ingvil & Mogstad, Magne
- 7761 Deployments, Combat Exposure, and Crime
by Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I.
- 7760 Prospect Theory and Tax Evasion: A Reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle
by Piolatto, Amedeo & Rablen, Matthew D.
- 7759 After the Tournament: Outcomes and Effort Provision
by McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter
- 7758 Subjective Evaluations: Discretionary Bonuses and Feedback Credibility
by Fuchs, William
- 7757 The Decision to Become an Entrepreneur and the Firm Size Distribution: A Unifying Framework for Policy Analysis
by Poschke, Markus
- 7756 Absence from Work of the Self-Employed: A Comparison with Paid Employees
by Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus
- 7755 The Side Effect of Pension Reforms on Training: Evidence from Italy
by Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona
- 7754 Does Higher Education Enhance Migration?
by Haapanen, Mika & Böckerman, Petri
- 7753 Nuns and the Effects of Catholic Schools: Evidence from Vatican II
by Gihleb, Rania & Giuntella, Osea
- 7752 The Risk and Return of Human Capital Investments
by Koerselman, Kristian & Uusitalo, Roope
- 7751 Research and Teaching in Higher Education: Complements or Substitutes?
by Epstein, Gil S. & Menis, Joseph
- 7750 Fostering and Measuring Skills: Interventions That Improve Character and Cognition
by Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim
- 7749 Heaven's Swing Door: Endogenous Skills, Migration Networks and the Effectiveness of Quality-Selective Immigration Policies
by Bertoli, Simone & Rapoport, Hillel
- 7748 How Do Immigrants from Taiwan Fare in the U.S. Labor Market?
by Lin, Carl
- 7747 "To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria
by Margolis, David N. & Miotti, Luis & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub & Oudinet, Joël
- 7746 Labour Market Dynamics in Spanish Regions: Evaluating Asymmetries in Troublesome Times
by Sala, Hector & Trivín, Pedro
- 7745 The Incidence and Persistence of Cyclical Job Loss in New Zealand
by Maré, Dave C. & Fabling, Richard
- 7744 Macroeconomic Determinants of Retirement Timing
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Song, Jae & Stolyarov, Dmitriy
- 7743 A Detailed Decomposition of Synthetic Cohort Analysis
by Barr, Tavis & Lin, Carl
- 7742 Inference with Difference-in-Differences Revisited
by Brewer, Mike & Crossley, Thomas F. & Joyce, Robert
- 7741 Penalized Quantile Regression with Semiparametric Correlated Effects: Applications with Heterogeneous Preferences
by Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos
- 7740 Structural Empirical Evaluation of Job Search Monitoring
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 7739 Bibliometric Evaluation vs. Informed Peer Review: Evidence from Italy
by Bertocchi, Graziella & Gambardella, Alfonso & Jappelli, Tullio & Nappi, Carmela A. & Peracchi, Franco
- 7738 A Theory for Ranking Distribution Functions
by Aaberge, Rolf & Havnes, Tarjei & Mogstad, Magne
- 7737 Changes in Income Distributions and the Role of Tax-Benefit Policy During the Great Recession: An International Perspective
by Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Keane, Claire
- 7736 Politicians, Governed vs. Non-Governed Interest Groups and Rent Dissipation
by Epstein, Gil S. & Mealem, Yosef
- 7735 People, Places and Public Policy: Some Simple Welfare Economics of Local Economic Development Programs
by Kline, Patrick & Moretti, Enrico
- 7734 To Own or Not to Own? Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective
by Sierminska, Eva & Doorley, Karina
- 7733 Does Wealth Inequality Matter for Growth? The Effect of Billionaire Wealth, Income Distribution, and Poverty
by Bagchi, Sutirtha & Svejnar, Jan
- 7732 Do High-Income or Low-Income Immigrants Leave Faster?
by Bijwaard, Govert & Wahba, Jackline
- 7731 Income vs. Consumption Inequality in South Korea: Evaluating Stochastic Dominance Rankings by Various Household Attributes
by Heshmati, Almas & Rudolf, Robert
- 7730 Income Mobility
by Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 7729 The Ins and Outs of Top Income Mobility
by Aaberge, Rolf & Atkinson, Tony & Modalsli, Jorgen Heibo
- 7728 "Barcelona or Die": Understanding Illegal Migration from Senegal
by Mbaye, Linguère Mously
- 7727 Left-Behind Children and Return Decisions of Rural Migrants in China
by Démurger, Sylvie & Xu, Hui
- 7726 Migration and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Mexico
by Angelucci, Manuela
- 7725 The Economic Payoff of Name Americanization
by Biavaschi, Costanza & Giulietti, Corrado & Siddique, Zahra
- 7724 Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey
by Di Paolo, Antonio & Tansel, Aysit