Socio-Economic Planning Sciences
1973, Volume 7, Issue 6
- 661-680 Some principles for a system of socio-demographic statistics
by Stone, Leroy O.
- 681-686 A voucher plan for financing health care delivery
by Whipple, David
- 687-696 Dynamics of population attraction to new towns: The case of Israel
by Kirschenbaum, Alan & Comay, Yochanan
- 697-703 A simulation-based methodology for optimization of ambulance service policies
by Swoveland, C. & Uyeno, D. & Vertinsky, I. & Vickson, R.
- 705-721 Effectiveness of child health and welfare programs: A simultaneous equations approach
by Hu, Teh-Wei
- 723-737 Should a house last 300 years? : A look at the replacement rate of the U.S. housing inventory
by Smith, Wallace F.
- 739-753 Integer programming models and codes in the urban environment
by Salkin, Harvey M. & Balinsky, Warren L.
- 755-756 Managing the university: A systems approach : Ed. by W. , Praeger, New York, N.Y., 1972, 166 pp, $14.00
by Huckfeldt, Vaughn
1973, Volume 7, Issue 5
- 397-406 Forecasting industrial air pollution in the Haifa bay area with an input-output model
by Shefer, Daniel
- 407-422 Location of health care facilities: An analytical approach
by Calvo, Alberto B. & Marks, David H.
- 423-436 Design method evaluation--an experiment with corridor selection
by Hopkins, Lewis D.
- 437-456 Physical accessibility as a social indicator
by Wachs, Martin & Kumagai, T. Gordon
- 457-470 Grants management: A systems approach
by Weiss, Edmond H.
- 471-487 Cyclical scheduling and allocation of nursing staff
by Maier-Rothe, Christoph & Wolfe, Harry B.
- 489-509 A review of models of technological change with reference to the role of environmental resources
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 511-521 Alternate manpower forecasts for the coming decade: Second guessing the U.S. department of labor
by Bezdek, Roger H.
- 523-531 Providing for the linkage of the 1971 censuses of agriculture and population of Canada
by Scott, Juan F.
- 533-543 Introducing dimensional analysis to the social sciences
by Ewing, Reid H.
- 545-569 Hierarchical system identification of models for urban dynamics
by Smith, N. J. & Sage, A. P.
- 571-572 Discounted cash flow analysis: Stochastic extensions : A. R and A.K. R, American Institute of Industrial Engineers, Norcross, Georgia (1973) 273 pp. $6 for members, $10 for non-members
by Srinivasan, S.
1973, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 317-326 A methodology for determining public investment criteria
by Warnke, Dale W. & Terre, Norbert C. & Ameiss, Albert P.
- 327-352 Utilization and productivity of the Duke physician's associate
by Pondy, Louis R. & Jones, Jeffrey M. & Braun, John A.
- 353-369 Internal economics of rural elementary and secondary schooling
by White, Fred & Tweeten, Luther
- 371-379 A task analysis in a clinical specialty providing data for a new curriculum for anesthesia personnel
by Reisman, A. & Dean, B. V. & Kaujalgi, V. & Aggarwal, V. & Lewy, P. & Gravenstein, J. S.
- 381-395 An aggregative resource allocation model for hospital administration
by Lee, Sang M.
1973, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 213-282 Regional analysis of Kosi Zone/Eastern Nepal : Working method for regional planning in Nepal
by Weiss, Dieter & Ojha, Durga Prashad & Hillebrand, Wolfgang & Sauer, Hans-Dielter & Kenneweg, Jochen & Langen, Benita & Wilmsen, Christian & Thoma, Gert
- 283-294 The application of a Markov Chain in educational planning
by Johnstone, James N. & Philp, Hugh
- 295-303 Economies of scale for a state system of public school districts
by Louis, Larry St. & McNamara, James F.
- 305-313 Goals-delphis for urban planning: Concepts in their design
by Skutsch, Margaret & Schofer, J. L.
- 315-315 Port costs and the demand for port facilities : M.H. Preston and R. Rees, National Ports Council, London (1971) price [UK pound]1
by Waters, Robert C.
1973, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 113-122 Investment planning for irrigation development projects
by Glickman, Theodore S. & Allison, Stephen V.
- 123-138 An operational mathematical programming model for the planning of economic activities in relation to the environment
by Muller, F.
- 139-144 A model for optimal resource allocation in the capital budgeting framework
by Gupta, Manak C.
- 145-150 A general statistical model for characterizing the growth patterns and projecting the level of performance of family planning clinics
by Ware, Glenn O.
- 151-160 Benefit-cost analysis of family planning
by Blumstein, Alfred & Cassidy, R. Gordon
- 161-176 Identifying socio-economic differences between high and low income metropolitan areas
by Bryce, Herrington J.
- 177-187 An analysis of university year-round operation
by Hopkins, David S. P.
- 189-207 Influence of unplanned versus planned factory locations on worker commitment to industrial employment in Nigeria
by Oloko, Olatunde
- 209-211 Functional education for disadvantaged youth : Ed. by Sterling M. McMurrin, D.C. Heath, Lexington, Mass. (1971) 120 p. $8.50
by Jorgenson, Gerald W.
1973, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-11 A model for population-recreational quality interactions of a fresh water site
by Stern, Helman I.
- 13-17 A taxonomy of manpower--educational planning models
by Balinsky, Warren & Reisman, Arnold
- 19-35 Mathematical programming applications in educational planning
by McNamara, James F.
- 37-53 Economic growth and environmental impact: evaluating alternatives
by Kamrany, Nake M.
- 55-65 The interpenetration of politics and planning
by Dimitriou, Basil
- 67-77 The "systems view" and planning theory
by Faludi, Andreas
- 79-90 The systems approach to planning: A critique
by McDougall, Glen
- 91-103 The contribution of the systems approach to planning
by Silvester, Michael S.
- 105-106 Design for Policy Sciences: Yehezkel Dror, American Elsevier, New York (1971) 156 pp. $7.50
by Uyek, E. S.
- 106-109 Resources for Urban Schools: Better Use and Balance : M. , Editor, D.C. Heath Lexington, Mass. (1971) 146 pp
by Levenson, William B.
- 109-110 Ventures in Policy Sciences: Concepts and Applications : Yehezkel Dror, American Elsevier, New York (1971) $12.50, 156 pp
by Uyeki, Eugene S.
1972, Volume 6, Issue 6
- 501-506 A linear model for the allocation of instructional resources
by Besel, Ronald
- 507-522 Survey of literature regarding production functions of education and their applications specially in educational planning
by Arora, Mehar
- 523-529 How did we ever make decisions before the systems approach?
by Sisson, Roger L.
- 531-537 An extremal and information-theoretic characterization of some interzonal transfer models
by Charnes, A. & Raike, W. M. & Bettinger, C. O.
- 539-553 An experiment in capturing a priority-utility function in public agencies
by Hendrick, Thomas E. & Brown, Warren B.
- 555-567 A model for analyzing the external effects of new towns on regional development
by Hopkins, Frank E.
- 569-573 Determinants of university student registration by department
by Fishelson, Gideon
- 575-593 Some socio-economic implications of the generation gap: a review and exploratory study
by Barth, Richard T. & Balork, Donald B.
- 595-595 The land-use transport system : W.R. Blunden, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1972) $11.50
by Pill, Juri
1972, Volume 6, Issue 5
- 437-455 The planning models of Ragnar Frisch
by Kloc, E. Jr.
- 457-464 The closing circle: A review article
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 465-476 Toward a cost/utility model for social science periodicals
by Hamelman, Paul W. & Mazze, Edward M.
- 477-488 The design of a national right-to-read effort
by Sisson, Roger L.
- 489-499 Experimental analysis of a GPSS simulation of a student health center
by Wyman, F. Paul & Creaven, Gerald
1972, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 329-348 A computer model for the comparison of alternative foodstuffs shopping environments
by Cole, H. S. D.
- 349-364 The residential location decision: Study of residential mobility
by Deutschman, Harold D.
- 365-385 Dynamic frameworks for spatial models
by Cordey-Hayes, Martyn
- 387-407 On the development of new communities
by Heroux, Richard L. & Wallace, William A.
- 409-419 Stanford land use study
by Neering, M. & Williams, C. & Faught, W. & Avioli, P. & Maylie, J. & Sterling, D. & Pantell, R. H.
- 421-429 Measurement tests for evaluation of social indicators
by Malizia, Emil E.
- 431-435 Optimal economic stabilization policy: Linear goal-interval programming models
by Charnes, A. & Collomb, B.
1972, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 217-226 Evaluating and planning of a component in the criminal justice system
by Krendel, Ezra S. & Dummer, R. Michael
- 227-240 Linear programming and comprehensive planning: the context of site development
by Skjei, Stephen S.
- 241-250 A comprehensive planning model
by Temkin, Sanford
- 251-262 Urban residential renewal investments: a policy analysis employing linear programming
by Bernstein, Samuel J. & Ahmadi, Hossain & Rashba, Sheldon
- 263-272 A continuous time stochastic model for the utilization of health services
by Schach, Elisabeth & Schach, Siegfried
- 273-281 An improved model for determining the input cost of university outputs
by Lamson, Robert D. & Powel, John Jr.
- 283-293 Health care delivery: a policy simulator
by Kane, J. & Thompson, W. & Vertinsky, I.
- 295-303 Some considerations of planning engendered by modern control theory
by Alper, Paul
- 305-317 Social indicators and the life cycle
by Krieger, Martin H.
- 319-327 Mimic, an alternative programming language for industrial dynamics
by Peterson, Norman D.
1972, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 125-132 Technical change and environmental resources
by Smith, V. Kerry & Krutilla, John V.
- 133-144 Parking prices in the central business district
by Brown, S. A. & Lambe, T. A.
- 145-152 Timeliness of library materials delivery: A set of priorities
by Reisman, A. & Kaminski, G. & Srinivasan, S. & Herling, J. & Fancher, M. G.
- 153-171 A model of diffusion and implementation: An exploratory study of managerial innovation in Colombia
by Vertinsky, Ilan & Barth, Richard T.
- 173-185 Test of a technique for planning medical procedures in preventive health examination programs
by Modi, Jamshed A.
- 187-195 Methods of measuring the distribution of socio-economic conditions
by Gulley, William H. & Newton, Charles H.
- 197-213 A stochastic model for health care resource planning
by Newheiser, James R. & Schoeman, Milton E. F.
- 215-216 Managerial and Engineering Economics : Arnold Reisman, Allyn and Bacon, Boston (1971) 532pp. $12.95
by Mantel, Samuel Jr.
1972, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-20 Information system design for educational management
by Turksen, Ismail B. & Holzman, Albert G.
- 21-30 The education of health manpower in a two-year college: an evaluation model
by Sussna, Edward & Heinemann, Harry N.
- 31-38 An application of computer mapping: collecting, displaying and using student location data
by Davis, Robert D.
- 39-48 Regional analysis and interaction models: an italian example
by Minerbi, Luciano
- 49-68 Analysis of a tuberculin testing program using a health status index
by Bush, J. W. & Fanshel, S. & Chen, M. M.
- 69-85 Modeling air pollution control as a large scale, complex system
by Malone, David W.
- 87-93 Loading strategies for a freight transport system
by Johnson, Ross H.
- 95-123 Man-machine interactive transit system planning
by Rapp, Matthias H.
1971, Volume 5, Issue 6
- 501-514 Professional education in urban planning: A framework for growth
by Saltzman, S.
- 515-533 Health information systems
by Deshaies, John C. & Seidman, David R.
- 535-545 Project 1990: educational planning at the metropolitan level
by Swanson, Austin D. & Lamitie, Robert E.
- 547-567 On a computer-aided systems approach to personnel administration
by Taft, Martin I. & Reisman, Arnold
1971, Volume 5, Issue 5
- 413-428 Possible and likely futures of urban transportation
by Sagasti, Francisco & Ackoff, Russell L.
- 429-448 A computer simulation approach for planning in hospital ancillary services
by Abranovic, Wynn A. & Wallace, William A.
- 449-466 The multi-dimensional allocation of social resources : The assignment of electromagnetic spectrum
by Bernstein, Samuel J. & Mellon, W. Giles & Hoxie, Lowell E.
- 467-473 Projection of enrollment distribution with enrollment ceilings by Markov processes
by Harden, Warren R. & Tcheng, Mike T.
- 475-481 Intersectoral economic-environmental analysis
by Davis, H. Craig
- 483-489 Towards a technology of social responsibility--I. Problems in the identification of acceptable net benefit-risk ratios
by Wayman, Morris
- 491-499 Management science approaches to the determination of urban ambulance requirements
by Hall, William K.
1971, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 285-294 Use of Leontief input-output techniques in allocating indirect costs for instructional systems
by Bruno, James E. & Marcus, Morton J.
- 295-306 Efficient allocation of public resources in manpower training
by Mehmet, Ozay
- 307-316 Assessing the effects of changes in the cost of higher education to the student
by Dyer, James S.
- 317-339 A regional planning model for occupational education
by McMamara, James F.
- 341-345 Communication and developing countries
by Frisch, Ragnar
- 347-361 A self-financing strategy of agrarian reform: The case of the Peruvian Sierra
by Scott, Juan Felipe
- 363-375 Classroom exercises in applying the delphi method for decision-making
by Doyon, L. R. & Sheehan, T. V. & Zagor, H. I.
- 377-385 Technology scanning: An evaluation procedure
by Simons, Gene R.
- 387-393 Social indicators and urban systems dynamics
by Krendel, Ezra S.
- 395-405 Model dependent scale values for attitude questionnaire items
by Cole, H. S. D. & Metcalf, J.
- 407-410 A note on economic policy under uncertainty
by Ziemba, W. T
1971, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 173-190 Determination of optimal air pollution control strategies
by Seinfeld, John H. & Kyan, Chwan P.
- 191-204 A classroom location-allocation model for campus planning
by Graves, Robert J. & Thomas, Warren H.
- 205-212 Controllability, observability and educational planning
by Alper, Paul
- 213-220 Planners and mobile home research
by Knight, Robert L.
- 221-230 A record linkage system as a means to extensive socio-economic farm population data: 1971 Census of Canada
by Paul Shaw, R.
- 231-253 A systems approach to state-local program planning in vocational education
by Arnold, Walter M. & McNamara, James F.
- 255-261 A mathematical programming model for planning contraceptive deliveries
by Gould, F. J. & Magazine, M. J.
- 263-273 Zero U.S. population growth--When, how and why?
by Enke, Stephen
- 275-283 Special problems in the economic analysis of investments in human resources
by Stromsdorfer, Ernst W. & Hu, Teh-Wei & Lee, Maw Lin
1971, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 97-124 Design and construction of a subregional land use model
by Batty, Michael
- 125-144 A computer model for the financial analysis of urban housing projects
by Gazis, Denos C.
- 145-158 Towards a methodology for evaluation of fire protection systems in appalachia
by Bishop, Robert L. & Peterson, George L. & Berlin, Geoffrey N.
- 159-171 Transport policy decision analysis: a decision-theoretic framework
by Khan, A. M.
1971, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-23 Long-run planning for undergraduate-higher education capacity needs: Basing enrollment projections on partial-college-potential vs. full-college-potent
by Fox, Thomas G.
- 25-39 R&D project evaluation and selection models for development: A survey of the state of the art
by Schrodkrf, Hans-Horst
- 41-55 Modeling urban change
by Krieger, Martin H.
- 57-71 The Delphi method: Substance, context, a critique and an annotated bibliography
by Pill, Juri
- 73-95 Spatial interaction
by Hayes, M. Cordey & Wilson, A. G.
1970, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 407-414 Testimony for the defense--a case for computers
by Weiser, Alan L.
- 415-428 The use of Monte Carlo techniques for determining optimal size of substitute teacher pools in large urban school districts
by Bruno, James E.
- 429-449 Evaluation of a power transmission system in Tunisia
by Weiss, Dieter
- 451-467 Mathematical methods of optimization for multi-objective transportation systems
by Kapur, Kailash C.
- 469-485 Inter-threshold resource planning for public higher educational systems
by Hamelman, Paul W.
1970, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 315-330 An operational manpower model for the nonwhite population in SMSA's
by Zymelman, Manuel
- 331-340 A model for determining the input cost of university degrees
by Ewald, A. A. & Kiker, B. F.
- 341-364 The industrial training system
by Garbutt, Douglas
- 365-381 A computer simulation approach to enrollment projection in higher education
by Baisuck, Allen & Wallace, William A.
- 383-393 The logic of health care facility planning
by Schultz, George P.
- 395-405 Classification techniques in planning analysis
by Cherukupalle, Nirmala Devi
1970, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 187-200 The renewable resource planning problem with special reference to kashmir
by Muthoo, M. K.
- 201-206 Some consistency models in educational planning
by Alper, Paul
- 207-216 Social indicators in perspective
by Kamrany, Nake M. & Christakis, Alexander N.
- 217-238 Urban improvement programming models
by Stuart, Darwin G.
- 239-261 The project concept in planning, programming and budgeting
by Sisson, Roger L. & Jefferson, Thomas & Goldman, Charles I. & Brewin, C. Jr.
- 263-281 Simulation in an urban system : the police emergency response system
by Surkis, J. & Gordon, G. & Hauser, N.
- 283-289 Benefit-cost analysis of public programs for education and training
by Feldman, Paul & Singer, Neil M.
- 291-309 The structuring of health information system options: summary and assessment of methodology
by Evans, John A. & Campbell, Robert V. D.
- 311-312 The effect of road network on economic development: a comment 
by Johnson, J. H. E.
1970, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-9 Computation is not enough
by Harris, Britton
- 11-16 Will it lay one more brick?
by Robbins, I. D. & Harvey, Allan
- 17-25 Confidentiality and identity
by Moss, Judith
- 27-32 Systems analysis as a technique for solving social problems--a realistic overview
by Hoos, Ida R.
- 33-39 Electronic voting system
by Stiefel, Rudy C.
- 41-52 A computerized system for forming efficient election districts
by Brodheim, Eric & Wang, Charles & Herzer, Ivo
- 53-66 Analysis and simulation of urban activity patterns
by Hemmens, George C.
- 67-95 A computer-based method for incorporating risk/uncertainty into cost/utility analysis
by Kopff, Gary J.
- 97-106 The simulated city: The use of second generation gaming in studying the urban system
by House, Peter
- 107-118 Address coding to produce age-race data by city block for school planning
by Ide, Edward A.
- 119-122 The use of computer graphics in the Hudson River Valley
by Howlett, Bruce & Schneider, Harold
- 123-129 The neighborhood early warning system-- design and development
by Jacoby, Joan E.
- 131-145 An economic model for low-cost housing projects: Program and policy evaluation
by O'Block, Robert P.
- 147-159 A simulation approach to air pollution abatement program planning
by Burton, Ellison S. & Sanjour, William
- 161-186 Computer utilization in the analysis and design of municipal incinerators
by DeCicco, Paul R. & Soehngen, Henry F.
1969, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 279-290 Intraurban interactions, social structure, and urban government expenditures: A stochastic model
by Bahl, Roy W.
- 291-314 Welfare indicators for public facility investments in urban renewal areas
by Friedly, Philip H.
- 315-328 Stochastic analysis of a hospital's X-ray filing system--A case study
by Coyle, R. G.
- 329-349 The air diffusion model as an urban planning tool
by Herzog, Henry Jr.
- 351-383 Role of science and technology in advancing development of newly industrializing states
by Baranson, Jack
- 385-409 Computer-based man-job matching: Current practice and applicable research
by Huber, George . & Falkner, Charles H.
- 411-419 The opportunity, gravity and thurstone models of individual choice
by Lambe, Thomas A.
1969, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 95-101 Optimal planning of an emergency ambulance service
by Bell, Colin E. & Allen, David
- 103-117 Using linear programming salary evaluation models in collective bargaining negotiations with teacher unions
by Bruno, James Edward
- 119-125 The instability of the incremental capital-output ratio
by Gianaris, Nicholas V.
- 127-133 School rezoning to achieve racial balance: A linear programming approach
by Heckman, Leila B. & Taylor, Howard M.
- 135-150 An optimal allocation of resources for the capital budgeting problem
by Moder, Joseph J. & Nickl, James J.
- 151-157 Towards educational responsiveness to society's needs: A tentative utility model
by Kaufman, Roger A. & Corrigan, Robert E. & Johnson, Donald W.
1969, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-12 A mathematical programming approach to school finance
by Bruno, James Edward
- 13-24 Proposed policymaking scheme for the Knesset Committee for the Examination of the Structure of Elementary and Post-Elementary Education in Israel--an illustration of a policy analysis memorandum
by Dror, Yehezkel
- 25-36 Towards aggregate models of educational systems
by Sinha, Bani K. & Gupta, Shiv K. & Sisson, Roger L.
- 37-63 A community-action-program impact model
by Kruschwitz, Gilbert & Colker, Alan & Lamb, Donald
- 65-73 A time-dependent intervening opportunity land use model
by Helly, Walter
- 75-85 Design of school bus routes by computer
by Newton, Rita M. & Thomas, Warren H.
- 87-93 Activity analysis and regional development
by Fano, Pietro L.
1969, Volume 2, Issue 2-4
- 103-103 Foreword
by Stoller, David S.
- 105-107 Symposium theme: Operations analysis of education
by Stoller, David S.
- 109-119 Can we model the educational process?
by Sisson, Roger L.
- 121-125 Operations analysis--the promise and the pitfalls
by Keppel, Francis
- 127-133 The systems approach to school administration: Some perceptions on the state of the art in 1967
by Knezevich, Stephen J.
- 135-140 Budget decision making in large public school systems
by Kelly, James A.
- 141-153 Model for planning the location and size of urban schools
by O'Brien, Richard J.
- 155-166 Some aspects of educational park planning
by Marker, Gordon A.