Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
February 1972, Volume 6, Issue 1
December 1971, Volume 5, Issue 6
October 1971, Volume 5, Issue 5
- 413-428 Possible and likely futures of urban transportation
by Sagasti, Francisco & Ackoff, Russell L.
- 429-448 A computer simulation approach for planning in hospital ancillary services
by Abranovic, Wynn A. & Wallace, William A.
- 449-466 The multi-dimensional allocation of social resources : The assignment of electromagnetic spectrum
by Bernstein, Samuel J. & Mellon, W. Giles & Hoxie, Lowell E.
- 467-473 Projection of enrollment distribution with enrollment ceilings by Markov processes
by Harden, Warren R. & Tcheng, Mike T.
- 475-481 Intersectoral economic-environmental analysis
by Davis, H. Craig
- 483-489 Towards a technology of social responsibility--I. Problems in the identification of acceptable net benefit-risk ratios
by Wayman, Morris
- 491-499 Management science approaches to the determination of urban ambulance requirements
by Hall, William K.
August 1971, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 285-294 Use of Leontief input-output techniques in allocating indirect costs for instructional systems
by Bruno, James E. & Marcus, Morton J.
- 295-306 Efficient allocation of public resources in manpower training
by Mehmet, Ozay
- 307-316 Assessing the effects of changes in the cost of higher education to the student
by Dyer, James S.
- 317-339 A regional planning model for occupational education
by McMamara, James F.
- 341-345 Communication and developing countries
by Frisch, Ragnar
- 347-361 A self-financing strategy of agrarian reform: The case of the Peruvian Sierra
by Scott, Juan Felipe
- 363-375 Classroom exercises in applying the delphi method for decision-making
by Doyon, L. R. & Sheehan, T. V. & Zagor, H. I.
- 377-385 Technology scanning: An evaluation procedure
by Simons, Gene R.
- 387-393 Social indicators and urban systems dynamics
by Krendel, Ezra S.
- 395-405 Model dependent scale values for attitude questionnaire items
by Cole, H. S. D. & Metcalf, J.
- 407-410 A note on economic policy under uncertainty
by Ziemba, W. T
June 1971, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 173-190 Determination of optimal air pollution control strategies
by Seinfeld, John H. & Kyan, Chwan P.
- 191-204 A classroom location-allocation model for campus planning
by Graves, Robert J. & Thomas, Warren H.
- 205-212 Controllability, observability and educational planning
by Alper, Paul
- 213-220 Planners and mobile home research
by Knight, Robert L.
- 221-230 A record linkage system as a means to extensive socio-economic farm population data: 1971 Census of Canada
by Paul Shaw, R.
- 231-253 A systems approach to state-local program planning in vocational education
by Arnold, Walter M. & McNamara, James F.
- 255-261 A mathematical programming model for planning contraceptive deliveries
by Gould, F. J. & Magazine, M. J.
- 263-273 Zero U.S. population growth--When, how and why?
by Enke, Stephen
- 275-283 Special problems in the economic analysis of investments in human resources
by Stromsdorfer, Ernst W. & Hu, Teh-Wei & Lee, Maw Lin
April 1971, Volume 5, Issue 2
February 1971, Volume 5, Issue 1
December 1970, Volume 4, Issue 4
September 1970, Volume 4, Issue 3
June 1970, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 187-200 The renewable resource planning problem with special reference to kashmir
by Muthoo, M. K.
- 201-206 Some consistency models in educational planning
by Alper, Paul
- 207-216 Social indicators in perspective
by Kamrany, Nake M. & Christakis, Alexander N.
- 217-238 Urban improvement programming models
by Stuart, Darwin G.
- 239-261 The project concept in planning, programming and budgeting
by Sisson, Roger L. & Jefferson, Thomas & Goldman, Charles I. & Brewin, C. Jr.
- 263-281 Simulation in an urban system : the police emergency response system
by Surkis, J. & Gordon, G. & Hauser, N.
- 283-289 Benefit-cost analysis of public programs for education and training
by Feldman, Paul & Singer, Neil M.
- 291-309 The structuring of health information system options: summary and assessment of methodology
by Evans, John A. & Campbell, Robert V. D.
- 311-312 The effect of road network on economic development: a comment 
by Johnson, J. H. E.
March 1970, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-9 Computation is not enough
by Harris, Britton
- 11-16 Will it lay one more brick?
by Robbins, I. D. & Harvey, Allan
- 17-25 Confidentiality and identity
by Moss, Judith
- 27-32 Systems analysis as a technique for solving social problems--a realistic overview
by Hoos, Ida R.
- 33-39 Electronic voting system
by Stiefel, Rudy C.
- 41-52 A computerized system for forming efficient election districts
by Brodheim, Eric & Wang, Charles & Herzer, Ivo
- 53-66 Analysis and simulation of urban activity patterns
by Hemmens, George C.
- 67-95 A computer-based method for incorporating risk/uncertainty into cost/utility analysis
by Kopff, Gary J.
- 97-106 The simulated city: The use of second generation gaming in studying the urban system
by House, Peter
- 107-118 Address coding to produce age-race data by city block for school planning
by Ide, Edward A.
- 119-122 The use of computer graphics in the Hudson River Valley
by Howlett, Bruce & Schneider, Harold
- 123-129 The neighborhood early warning system-- design and development
by Jacoby, Joan E.
- 131-145 An economic model for low-cost housing projects: Program and policy evaluation
by O'Block, Robert P.
- 147-159 A simulation approach to air pollution abatement program planning
by Burton, Ellison S. & Sanjour, William
- 161-186 Computer utilization in the analysis and design of municipal incinerators
by DeCicco, Paul R. & Soehngen, Henry F.
December 1969, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 279-290 Intraurban interactions, social structure, and urban government expenditures: A stochastic model
by Bahl, Roy W.
- 291-314 Welfare indicators for public facility investments in urban renewal areas
by Friedly, Philip H.
- 315-328 Stochastic analysis of a hospital's X-ray filing system--A case study
by Coyle, R. G.
- 329-349 The air diffusion model as an urban planning tool
by Herzog, Henry Jr.
- 351-383 Role of science and technology in advancing development of newly industrializing states
by Baranson, Jack
- 385-409 Computer-based man-job matching: Current practice and applicable research
by Huber, George . & Falkner, Charles H.
- 411-419 The opportunity, gravity and thurstone models of individual choice
by Lambe, Thomas A.
August 1969, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 95-101 Optimal planning of an emergency ambulance service
by Bell, Colin E. & Allen, David
- 103-117 Using linear programming salary evaluation models in collective bargaining negotiations with teacher unions
by Bruno, James Edward
- 119-125 The instability of the incremental capital-output ratio
by Gianaris, Nicholas V.
- 127-133 School rezoning to achieve racial balance: A linear programming approach
by Heckman, Leila B. & Taylor, Howard M.
- 135-150 An optimal allocation of resources for the capital budgeting problem
by Moder, Joseph J. & Nickl, James J.
- 151-157 Towards educational responsiveness to society's needs: A tentative utility model
by Kaufman, Roger A. & Corrigan, Robert E. & Johnson, Donald W.
June 1969, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-12 A mathematical programming approach to school finance
by Bruno, James Edward
- 13-24 Proposed policymaking scheme for the Knesset Committee for the Examination of the Structure of Elementary and Post-Elementary Education in Israel--an illustration of a policy analysis memorandum
by Dror, Yehezkel
- 25-36 Towards aggregate models of educational systems
by Sinha, Bani K. & Gupta, Shiv K. & Sisson, Roger L.
- 37-63 A community-action-program impact model
by Kruschwitz, Gilbert & Colker, Alan & Lamb, Donald
- 65-73 A time-dependent intervening opportunity land use model
by Helly, Walter
- 75-85 Design of school bus routes by computer
by Newton, Rita M. & Thomas, Warren H.
- 87-93 Activity analysis and regional development
by Fano, Pietro L.
April 1969, Volume 2, Issue 2-4
- 103-103 Foreword
by Stoller, David S.
- 105-107 Symposium theme: Operations analysis of education
by Stoller, David S.
- 109-119 Can we model the educational process?
by Sisson, Roger L.
- 121-125 Operations analysis--the promise and the pitfalls
by Keppel, Francis
- 127-133 The systems approach to school administration: Some perceptions on the state of the art in 1967
by Knezevich, Stephen J.
- 135-140 Budget decision making in large public school systems
by Kelly, James A.
- 141-153 Model for planning the location and size of urban schools
by O'Brien, Richard J.
- 155-166 Some aspects of educational park planning
by Marker, Gordon A.
- 167-174 The school as a social system: Indicators for change
by Abbott, Max. G.
- 175-178 A budget model of a university
by Bowman, Edward H.
- 179-199 Systems analysis and university planning
by Judy, Richard W.
- 201-215 A prototype planning and resource allocation program for higher education
by Koenig, Herman E. & Keeney, Martin G.
- 217-224 Demand for education, and its estimation
by Hirsch, Werner Z.
- 225-250 A model for manpower, employment, training and education
by Morsch, William C. & Griest, Jeanne
- 251-261 Towards a national educational planning model
by Williams, Gareth L.
- 263-268 Systems analysis approach to research on German education
by Freytag, Hans L.
- 269-295 A study of inter-relationships between education, manpower and economy
by LeVasseur, Paul M.
- 297-313 An interdisciplinary research approach to manpower planning and development-an Israeli case study
by Perlberg, Arye & Shaal, Gil
- 315-321 How quantitative is education?
by Solomon, Herbert
- 323-328 Laying the groundwork-an analysis of how to get started with operations analysis
by Dill, W. R.
- 329-333 The computer imperative
by Caffrey, John G.
- 335-346 Social indicators and social accounts
by Olson, Mancur Jr.
- 347-354 Equality of educational opportunity, reexamined
by Coleman, James S.
- 355-362 Scaling criterion of questionnaire items
by Beaton, Albert E.
- 363-371 The development of a model for student achievement
by Mayeske, George W.
- 373-380 Education of disadvantaged children
by Rivlin, Alice M. & Wholey, Joseph S.
- 381-387 Cost/effectiveness and cost/benefit analyses of educational programs
by Froomkin, Joseph
- 389-397 Use of systems analysis and management systems in project planning and evaluation
by Cook, Desmond L.
- 399-415 Design for an education system cost-effectiveness model
by Abt, Clark C.
- 417-437 In quest of useful models for educational systems
by Durstine, Richard M.
- 439-454 The psychological and social variables determining education
by Correa, Hector
- 455-464 The dynamod model of student and teacher population growth
by Zabrowski, Edward K.
- 465-472 What are the programs in planning, programming, budgeting?
by Hitch, Charles J.
- 473-486 The generation of doctorates and their feedback into higher education
by Reisman, Arnold & Taft, Martin I.
- 487-501 Supply and demand of teachers in California
by Morton, Anton S.
- 503-512 Efficient allocation of subsidies to college students
by Hoenack, Stephen A.
- 513-515 Economic growth and the development of educational facilities--II
by Levine, Sumner N.
- 517-520 General summary session
by Fattu, Nicholas A. & Flood, Merrill M. & Kershaw, Joseph A. & Stoller, David S. & Lyle, Jerolyn R.
October 1968, Volume 2, Issue 1
August 1968, Volume 1, Issue 4
July 1968, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 201-201 Preface
by Levine, Sumner N.
- 203-208 Information systems in a New York urban observatory : Keynote address
by Savas, Emanuel S.
- 209-213 Application of computers to the problems of urban society : Address by under secretary
by Wood, Robert C.
- 215-221 Urban management information systems
by Hearle, Edward F. R.
- 223-230 Computers and urban planning
by Harris, Britton
- 231-242 Design of a planning model for an urban school district : The S.D. two simulation model
by Szekely, Miguel & Stankard, Martin & Sisson, Roger
- 243-258 An assignment program to establish school attendance boundaries and forecast construction needs
by Ploughman, T. & Darnton, W. & Heuser, W.
- 259-272 An operations research approach to racial desegregation of school systems
by Clarke, S. & Surkis, J.
- 273-282 Optimization of long-range municipal multiple-resource fiscal policies
by Woodward, Charles B.
- 283-295 A model for allocating urban activities in a state
by Lakshmanan, T. R.
- 297-308 Computers in urban planning
by Williams, W. K.
- 309-325 Some concepts and techniques for constructing and using a geographically-oriented urban data base
by Brounstein, Sidney H.
- 327-333 Urban data banks and the rights of the individual
by Ramey, James W.
- 335-344 Computer applications in state planning
by Varin, Daniel W.
- 345-362 Public transit planning system
by Dial, Robert B. & Bunyan, Richard E.
- 363-378 Mathematical simulation of the estuarine behavior and its applications
by Jeglic, J. M. & Pence, G. D.
- 391-392 Design of sanitary sewage collection system by electronic computer
by Soehngen, H. F. & DeCicco, P. R.
- 405-414 Simulation of an urban transportation transfer point
by DiCesare, F. & Strauss, J. C.
- 415-421 Digital computers in traffic control--the experience and the significance
by Bermant, O. I.
- 423-440 Adapredictive air pollution control for the Los Angeles Basin
by Ulbrich, E. A.
December 1967, Volume 1, Issue 2
September 1967, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Levine, S. N.
- 3-18 A mathematical theory of cost-effectiveness
by Zabronsky, Herman
- 19-26 On some basic steps in the application of systems analysis to instruction
by Mood, Alexander M.
- 27-32 Economic growth and the development of educational facilities: A systems analysis
by Levine, Sumner N.
- 33-42 Traffic generation
by Bendtsen, P. H.
- 43-49 On the optimal use of airports in Washington, D.C
by Feldman, Paul
- 51-61 Project WIN. An on-line, real time management information system, Department of Welfare, New York city
by Bench, Nachman & Ginsburg, Sigmund G.
- 63-69 Design as catalyst
by Chermayeff, Serge
- 71-95 Model of San Francisco housing market
by Wolfe, Harry B.