Socio-Economic Planning Sciences
1979, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 127-140 A systems approach to health insurance policy information : A preliminary taxonomy of health insurance issues, program options, problems and solutions
by De Vries, J. L. & Perry, B. H.
- 141-148 Optimizing high school curriculum assignments
by Grandon, Gary M.
- 149-157 A suggested methodology for calculating the cost of university graduates
by Ghazoul, Ramez
- 159-174 A model relating to the impact of rural development projects on population change
by Bizien, Yves
- 175-176 Scaling and the logic of preference: A poser
by Pirie, G. H.
1979, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 47-70 Visual impact and the location of activities: A combinatorial optimization methodology
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 71-86 Urban land use allocation and environmental pollution control: An intertemporal optimization approach
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 87-93 Localized externalities, contagious processes and the deterioration of urban housing: An empirical analysis
by Odland, John & Balzer, Blanche
- 95-104 Urban transport planning--The changing emphasis
by Hensher, David A.
- 105-111 Modeling the effect of extended facilities usage in a school district
by Hentschke, Guilbert C.
- 113-116 An alternative model for fair share allocation of lower income housing
by John Kim, Tschangho
1979, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-5 Economic multipliers for the Maltese Economy
by Metwally, M. M.
- 7-12 A multipurpose multilevel socio economic planning model: Theoretical framework and preliminary results
by Stein, Martin M. & Crawford, Edwin S. & Bumb, Balu L. & Ben Bouanah, Jacques
- 13-20 An optimization model for the allocation of resources in family planning programs
by Haran, E. G. P.
- 21-25 Assessing the effectiveness of a Marine Environmental Protection Program
by Harrald, John R. & Leotta, Joseph V. & Karwan, Kirk R. & Wallace, William A.
- 27-33 On measuring patterns of neighbourly relationships
by Raine, J. W.
- 35-39 Predicting workload requirements for scheduled health care services, with an application to radiology departments
by Sullivan, William G. & Blair, Eric L.
- 41-46 A comparative analysis of factors influencing the socioeconomic impacts of electric generating facilities
by Krannich, Richard S.
1978, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 295-301 A quantitative index of access to primary medical care for health planning
by Chen, Martin K.
- 303-311 Planning pre-school services: A socio-demographic analysis
by Plewis, Ian
- 313-327 An integrated approach to the development of continuous simulations
by Burns, James R. & Ulgen, Onur
- 329-331 Screening methods in policy analysis
by Bunn, Derek W.
- 333-339 Ten years progress in quantitative research on libraries
by Buckland, Michael K.
- 341-346 The simulation of planning decisions
by Law-Yone, Hubert
- 347-363 Economic evaluation of projects : A critical comparison of a new world bank methodology with the UNIDO and the revised OECD approach
by Weiss, Dieter
1978, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 215-220 A goal programming model for readiness and the optimal redeployment of resources
by Sullivan, Robert S. & Fitzsimmons, James A.
- 221-228 An optimization model for planning community health services
by Ittig, Peter T.
- 229-236 Management information systems in health systems agencies: Some considerations
by Cerveny, Robert P. & Mahajan, Vijay & Ludwig, Robert A.
- 237-240 Effluent disposal: Treatment works or sea outfall?
by Nudds, Donald & Bottomley, Anthony
- 241-249 Impacts of health maintenance organization growth on community health care costs+
by Ramsay, Thomas Jr. & Wright, Richard D.
- 251-266 Two-level national-regional planning and mathematical programming decomposition applied to spatial price equilibrium models+
by Luna, H. Pacca Loureiro
- 267-270 The application of goal programming techniques to the CPM problem
by Hannan, Edward L.
- 271-276 The role of judgment, assumptions, techniques, and confidence limits in forecasting population
by Pittenger, Donald B.
- 277-284 Policy evaluation under uncertainty: An approach using subjective information
by Tydeman, John & Mitchell, Robert
- 285-292 An investment planning model for the electricity sector in Nigeria
by Iwayemi, Akin
- 293-294 Note on weighted kappa
by Yang, Grace L. & Chen, Martin K.
1978, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 167-176 The changing distribution of physicians
by Busch, Lawrence & Dale, Christopher
- 177-183 Urban ecology and residential location theories: Application in nigeria's socio-cultural milieu
by Okpala, Don. C. I.
- 185-190 Eigenstructure, multiplier and game characterizations of administrative personnel requirements and activities
by Schinnar, Arie P.
- 191-195 Threats to validity involving geographic space
by Schmitt, Rolf R.
- 197-214 Industrial location, air pollution control and meteorological variability: a dynamic optimization approach+
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel
1978, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 103-111 Some complications in the measurement of environmental control impacts: A case study of water pollution controls
by Leone, Robert A.
- 113-119 A mathematical programming model for planning training opportunities in relation to manpower targets for development
by Ozoro, O.
- 121-128 Economic factors of investment in parking facilities
by Lambe, T. A. & Risen, M. I. & Stewardson, H. J.
- 129-133 Operations Research in the management of regional blood services
by Pegels, C. Carl
- 135-143 The human resources approach to manpower, education and income distribution planning
by Correa, Hector
- 145-152 A scheduling strategy for computer-managed instructional systems
by Ruefli, Timothy W. & Ruefli, Jane C. & O'Neil, Harold & Smith, Caroline M.
- 153-159 Research notes on socioeconomic siting dynamics
by McCoy, Hugh A. & Singer, Joseph F.
- 161-166 Duality principles and measuring the production technology: A heuristic introduction
by Smith, V. Kerry
1978, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 55-59 Optimal policies in the delivery of human services
by Brosh, I. & Turban, E. & Shlifer, E.
- 61-65 Economic growth--meritorious or meretricious: A review of social limits to growth
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 67-75 Measuring local health care system development for public policy purposes; An exploratory analysis of physicians and hospitals
by Foley, John W. & Steedly, Homer R.
- 77-83 A procedure for fully evaluating the anticipated impacts of selected public system innovations on various environments using citizen-generated information inputs
by Gordon, Peter & Niedercorn, John H.
- 85-93 A production function analysis of English maternity hospitals
by Lavers, Robert J. & Whynes, David K.
- 95-101 Planning the production of electrical energy
by Uri, Noel D.
1978, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-6 The entropy paradox and the distribution of urban population
by Haynes, Kingsley E. & Storbeck, James E.
- 7-15 A cost-effectiveness approach to planning and control for the nonprofit organization--a university example
by Jablonsky, Stephen F.
- 17-28 On the application of systems engineering methodology to emergency communication system program planning
by Yorke, George C. & Gianniny, O. Jr. & Sage, Andrew P.
- 29-36 Empirical tests of input-output forecasts
by Bezdez, Roger H. & Shapiro, Arlene K.
- 37-48 Telemedicine and rural primary health care: An analysis of the impact of telecommunications technology
by Dhillon, Harpal S. & Doermann, Alfred C. & Walcoff, Philip
- 49-54 The location of public services considering the mode of travel
by Hodgson, M. J. & Doyle, P.
1977, Volume 11, Issue 6
- 293-300 Users' attitudes as a guide to the evaluation of hospital nursing units
by Sears, Dan
- 301-305 Health status indexes: The trade-off between quantity and quality of life
by Jones, Marshall B.
- 307-311 Information theoretic approach to migration analysis
by Krishnan, P.
- 313-318 Forecasting public school enrollment
by Rives, Norfleet Jr.
- 319-321 The position of agriculture in kibbutz economy--an attempt at quantitative projection
by Helman, Amir & Sonis, Michael
- 323-330 Analytic derivation of sociometric dimensions
by Messinger, Harley B.
- 331-338 Coordinating public utility expansion, industrial siting and pollution control: A workable dynamic programming algorithm
by Sheehan, Michael & Kogiku, K. C.
- 339-346 Demand and supply elements in educational planning
by Panitchpakdi, Supachai
- 347-352 Economic impact of public programs on a locality
by Colosi, Joseph A.
1977, Volume 11, Issue 5
- 239-248 Quantification of the task performance of a uniformed police patrol officer: A group process approach
by Pittman, Julian V. & Thomason, Charles III
- 249-258 Environmental quality, expenditure patterns and urban location: Effects on income groups
by Ricci, Paolo F. & Perron, Linda E. & Emmett, Brian A.
- 259-263 Modeling the diffusion of public policy innovations among the U.S. States
by Mahajan, Vijay & Haynes, Kingsley E. & Bal Kumar, K. C.
- 265-271 Urban travel alternatives: Models for individual and collective preferences
by Odland, John & Jakubs, John
- 273-290 Mathematical models for decision-making in planning drug abuse control programs
by Correa, Hector & Sangl, Judith
- 291-292 Note on Krieger's life cycle indicators framework for social program evaluation
by Schinnar, Arie P.
1977, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 191-204 Direct and incentive planning within a university
by Hoenack, Stephen A.
- 205-212 The design of residential homes for the elderly: An examination of variations with census data+
by Knapp, Martin R. J.
- 213-220 Intra-urban journeys and activity linkages
by Bentley, Gillian A. & Bruce, Alex & Jones, David R.
- 221-231 A model of the national health service for structural analysis and planning
by Jonest, D. R. & Bourne, A.
- 233-234 Optimum depletion of natural resources: Some general issues+
by Dendrinos, Dimitrios S.
- 234-237 Canonical correlation analysis vs simultaneous equation approach: An empirical example evaluating child health and welfare programs+
by Hu, Teh-Wei
1977, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 113-121 Developing economic measures of hospital productivity
by Ruchlin, Hirsch S. & Leveson, Irving
- 123-130 Decision analysis of auto emission control
by Judd, Bruce R.
- 131-136 A new interpretation of the "normalizing" or "balancing" factors of gravity-type spatial models
by Cesario, Frank J.
- 137-146 Distinguishing aging, period and cohort effects in longitudinal studies of elderly populations
by Blanchard, Robert D. & Bunker, James B. & Wachs, Martin
- 147-153 An evaluation of residential area improvement strategies from the residents' viewpoint
by Stanley, John K.
- 155-160 A technique for evaluating alternative population forecasts
by Stein, M. M. & Crawford, E.
- 161-170 Shortages and economic policy
by Pease, Steven & Stone, Chad & Wolgin, Jerome & Askari, Hossein
- 171-182 The future of the world economy+
by Leontief, Wassily
- 183-187 The residential demand for electricity by firm: 1957-1972
by Smith, V. Kerry & Russo, William & Gold, Steven
1977, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 49-59 Screening the impacts of municipal service policy changes
by Hudson, James F. & Marks, David H.
- 61-76 Non-user preference for improvements, and attitude towards future use of a bus system
by Thomson, Thomas L. & Bakr, M. M. & Makowski, Gary G.
- 77-93 Optimal plant location and air quality management under indivisibilities and economies of scale
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel & Shefer, Daniel
- 95-99 The application of a graph-partitioning algorithm to the scheduling of curriculum requirements
by Parker, R. G. & Graves, R. J. & Sherali, H.
- 101-108 A multidisciplinary assessment of waste paper recovery from an institutional source
by Humphrey, Craig R. & Mann, Stuart H. & Harris, Glenn R.
- 109-110 In defence of attitudinal research: a transport example
by Hensher, D. A.
1977, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-11 Policy applications of population models: A comparative review
by Srikantan, K. S. & Blumstein, Alfred
- 13-17 Markov analysis of land use change: Continuous time and stationary processes
by Bell, E. J. & Hinojosa, R. C.
- 19-24 Federal investment impact: An empirical benefit-cost evaluation
by Liu, Ben-Chieh
- 25-29 Innovation diffusion: A deterministic model of space-time integration with physical analog
by Haynes, Kingsley E. & Mahajan, Vijay & White, Gerald M.
- 31-36 A university admissions system
by Ittig, Peter T.
- 37-41 Planning in the smaller city: Major problems and a possible solution
by Wolensky, Robert P. & Groves, David L.
- 43-48 A spatial interaction model for the allocation of higher education enrollments
by Render, Barry & Shawhan, Gerald L.
1976, Volume 10, Issue 6
- 227-230 A linear programming solution to the faculty assignment problem
by Breslaw, Jon A.
- 231-235 The general linear model analysis of variance: its relevance to transportation planning and research+
by Dobson, Ricardo
- 237-240 A conceptual framework for the location of public facilities in the urban areas of developing countries: the Nigerian case
by Onokerhoraye, Andrew Godwin
- 241-249 Personnel scheduling in public systems: a survey
by Miller, Holmes E.
- 251-263 Higher education in the united states (1985-2000) : Scenario construction using a hierarchical framework with eigenvector weighting
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Rogers, Paul C.
- 265-273 A decision support system for area-wide water quality planning+
by Holsapple, Clyde W. & Whinston, Andrew B.
1976, Volume 10, Issue 5
- 181-192 Toward regional economic planning: The New England case
by Shen, Randolph F. C. & Poulsen, Roy G. & Sternbach, Harold
- 193-198 Social indicators and urban policy analysis
by Angrist, Shirley S. & Belkin, Jacob & Wallace, William A.
- 199-211 A future cities survey research design for policy analysis
by Kraemer, Kenneth L. & Danziger, James N. & Dutton, William H. & Mood, Alexander M. & Kling, Rob
- 213-221 Physician location and distribution: a social systems approach
by Anderson, James G. & Bartkus, David E.
- 223-226 A study in using linear programming to design non-urban attendance areas
by McKeown, Patrick & Workman, Brian
1976, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 137-147 The new urban economics: An evaluation
by Richardson, Harry W.
- 149-153 Hierarchical policy relationships, consistency and indicators in the planning process
by Mackett, R. L.
- 155-158 A management planning model for the delivery of family planning services
by Ware, Glenn O. & Dickert, Phillip M.
- 159-166 Patient flow analysis and the delivery of radiology service+
by Lev, Benjamin & Revesz, George & Shea, Francis & Caltagirone, Robert
- 167-171 Typology formation across socio-economic indicators
by Johnstone, James N.
- 173-179 The generation gap and optimal economic growth
by Yunker, James A.
1976, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 93-100 An analytical approach to academic department location in a multi-campus university+
by Graves, Robert J. & Thomas, Warren H.
- 101-106 Consequences and preconditions of retarded economic growth
by Matzner, Egon
- 107-116 A system for evaluating social welfare programs and allocating contributed resources based on citizen input
by Swart, Willam W. & Kruger, Irwin & Burgess, Harry & Rubenstein, Daniel
- 117-128 An empirical welfare approach to regional income distributions : Alternative specifications and estimates of income inequality measures
by Bartels, C. P. A. & Nijkamp, P.
- 129-136 Social preferences for health states: An empirical evaluation of three measurement techniques
by Torrance, George W.
1976, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 47-55 Land use-transport models in regional development planning
by Hutchinson, B. G.
- 57-66 The use of economics in urban travel demand modelling: A survey
by Button, K. J.
- 67-71 A model for measuring the need for services in a district
by Reich, Daniel L.
- 73-75 Estimation of parameters in mathematical models of segregation
by Kagiwada, H. H. & Kalaba, R. E.
- 77-88 Sofa: A simulation program for predicting and evaluating the policy effects of grants-in-aid
by Inman, Robert P. & Wolf, Douglas
- 89-90 Statement adopted by the Fourth All India Scholars' Conference on population, poverty, planning and Asian co-operation (adopted unanimously in the concluding session: 26-28 January 1974)New Zealand Hostel, Aarey Colony, Bombay 400065
by Sinha, M. R.
1976, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-6 Manpower targets and educational investments
by Ritzen, Jo M.
- 7-15 Simulation of a blood-inventory-bank system in a hospital
by Vrat, Prem & Khan, A. B.
- 17-26 Feasibility of national population growth targets in LDC's
by Shaw, R. Paul
- 27-30 Unit cost studies in French Universities
by Bottomley, Anthony
- 31-36 Implementation of a large scale water quality data management system
by Haseman, William D. & Holsapple, Clyde & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 37-42 Regional hospital needs projection: An input-output approach
by Liu, Ben-Chieh
- 43-45 Linear programming and land use allocation: Suboptimal solutions and policy
by Cheung, Hym K. & Auger, Jacques A.
1975, Volume 9, Issue 6
- 257-261 A model for university enrollment planning
by Averill, Richard F. & Lloyd Suttle, J.
- 263-269 Factors influencing the demand and supply of public school teachers in Indiana: An exploratory analysis
by Deberten, David L. & Huie, John M.
- 271-272 Case study of the use of the transportation algorithm for school districting under federal integration guidelines
by Dale McDaniel, R.
- 273-283 A model of the metropolis: The development of an urban activity location model for Jos, Benue-Plateau State, Nigeria
by Ayeni, M. A. O.
- 285-292 Constrained ratio approach to allocating instructional resources
by Simpson, William B.
- 293-299 Comparison of methods for long-range assessment in education
by Bruno, James E.
- 301-312 A systems approach to planning and evaluation in criminal justice systems
by Gordon Cassidy, R.
1975, Volume 9, Issue 5
- 179-188 Planning an emergency department holding unit
by Hannan, Edward
- 189-195 Allocation of research grants to university research proposals
by Albright, S. Christian
- 197-204 Graph theory and managing urban change
by Cartwright, T. J. & Gabbour, I.
- 205-208 The intervening opportunities model of migration: A critique
by Gibson, John G.
- 209-219 The income redistribution effects of Medicaid: Application in New York State
by Mirabile, Matthew P. & Levinson, Richard D. & Jack, John
- 221-227 Analysis of arrest rates for trends in criminality
by Blumstein, Alfred & Nagin, Daniel S.
- 229-237 A multivariate analysis of the determinants of physician utilization
by Wan, Thomas T. H. & Soifer, Scott J.
- 239-245 Computer-assisted planning for regional health care programs
by Hansen, James V.
- 247-255 Quantitative analysis of the implementation of educational plans in Latin America
by Correa, Hector
1975, Volume 9, Issue 3-4
- 101-104 An operations research approach to the assignment of teachers to courses
by Tillett, P. I.
- 105-109 Program costing in a community college
by Balinsky, Warren & Burns, John
- 111-119 Simulation and evaluation of an experimental rural medical care delivery system
by Reid, Richard A.
- 121-124 Resource recovery potential from municipal waste in an urban region
by Meier, Robert C. & Maclachlan, Douglas L. & Moinpour, Reza
- 125-129 Household's location in an urban area : An extension of the traditional model
by Fishelson, Gideon
- 131-136 A test of a municipal budgeting simulation in a small city
by Chmura, Thomas J. & Wallace, William A.
- 137-145 The three vicious circles of underdevelopment: The Sahel-Sudan case of West Africa
by Kamrany, Nake M.
- 147-168 Dynamic benefit cost analysis: Policy evaluation in a dynamic urban simulation model
by Maciariello, Joseph A.
- 169-173 Secondary education and its impact on the performance of Purdue University freshmen
by Debertin, David L. & Huie, John M.
- 175-178 Social services utilization and measures of concentration
by Kiene, Werner
1975, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 53-60 Forecasting educational enrolments: Comparison of a Markov chain and circuitless flow network model
by Britney, Robert R.
- 61-66 Market analysis in regional economic development: The Bradford case
by Christopher, M. G. & Wills, G. S. C.
- 67-81 An empirical comparison of the Tucker-Messick and INDSCAL models: Measuring viewpoints about transit attributes
by Dobson, Ricardo & Kehoe, Jerard F.
- 83-88 Morphological analysis for health care systems planning
by Turley, Richard E. & Richardson, William C. & Hansen, James V.
- 89-90 On Johnstone and Philp's Markov chain educational planning model
by Moore, S. Craig
- 90-91 A reply to S. Craig Moore
by Johnstone, James N. & Philp, Hugh
- 93-97 An assessment of WIN I and WIN II program performance
by Salmon, Raphael J. & Salmon, Ruth W.
- 99-100 A performance note on Canada's AG-POP linkage
by Paul Shaw, R.
1975, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 11-14 A new approach to public investment
by Rao, P. K. & Rajamani, V. S.
- 15-24 Eliciting preferences and the construction of indifference maps: A comparative empirical evaluation of two measurement methodologies
by Vertinsky, I. & Wong, E.
- 25-29 Developing priorities for improving the urban social environment: A use of Delphi
by Molnar, Daniel & Kammerud, Marshall
- 31-43 On applications of interpretive structural modeling to higher education program planning
by Hawthorne, Robert W. & Sage, A. P.
- 45-47 A numerical search technique for optimal capital accumulation programs
by Yunker, James A.
1974, Volume 8, Issue 6
- 311-316 Markov analysis of land use change--an application of stochastic processes to remotely sensed data
by Bell, Earl J.
- 317-322 A theoretical model of pedestrian flow
by Scott, Allen J.
- 323-328 Mathematical analysis of emergency ambulance location
by Berlin, Geoffrey N. & Liebman, Jon C.
- 329-338 A cardinal utility approach for project evaluation
by Stanley, J. K.
- 339-345 A progress report: The `quality of life' in a method of integrated planning: Aspects of an Italian research project, `Progetto Quadro'
by Archibugi, Franco
- 347-351 A method for quantitative evaluation of burglary resistance
by Krieger, W. & Sweet, A. L.
- 353-363 Analytic models of resource allocation in hierarchical multi-level systems
by Ruefli, Timothy W.
1974, Volume 8, Issue 5
- 233-248 Some models for simulating canadian manpower flows and related systems
by Dawson, Donald A. & Denton, Frank T.
- 249-256 An analytical model of urban housing markets
by Courtney, James F.
- 257-272 University planning, decentralization and resource allocation
by Hoenack, Stephen A. & Meagher, Patrick D. & Weiler, William C. & Zillgitt, Ronald A.
- 273-280 Rate of return analysis and economies of scale in higher education
by Bottomley, Anthony & Dunworth, John
- 281-292 Technology: Measuring the socioeconomic impact of manufacturing automation
by Kamrany, Nake M.
- 293-299 Forecasting aggregate supply of coal miners
by Cohn, Elchanan & Nelson, Jox P. & Neumann, George R.
- 301-307 Simulation as an aid in community planning : A case study of a community to be built around a health center in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
by April, Jay
- 309-310 Regional economic analysis for practitioners : A. Bendavid, Praeger special studies in international economics and development, Praeger, New York (1972) 202 pp., 34 figs, price U$13.50
by Diehl, D. K.
- 310-310 Regional analysis of KOSI Zone/Eastern Nepal, working method for regional planning in Nepal by D. Weiss, D.P. Ojha, W. Hillebrand, H.D. Sauer, J. Kenneweg, B. Langen, C. Wilmasen, G. Thoma : German Development Institute, Berlin, and Centre for Economic Development and Administration, Kathmandu [Socio-Econ. Plan. Sci. 7, 213-282 (1973)]
by Diehl, D. K.
1974, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 169-180 Modelling metropolitan population growth and change: The IIPS simulator
by Shaw, R. Paul
- 181-194 Regional economic effects of higher education institutions
by Hudson, Barclay M.
- 195-206 Linear programming, busing and educational administration
by Stimson, David H. & Thompson, Ronald P.
- 207-213 Alternative methods for waste paper disposal
by Liberatore, Matthew J. & Rauer, Marc G. & Krendel, Ezra S.
- 215-223 Computational techniques for analysis of system dynamics models of social systems
by Burns, James R. & Malone, David W.
- 225-228 Preliminary report on an epidemic model approach to the propagation of family planning ideas
by Krishnan, P.