Journal of International Economics
January 2005, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 21-48 Trade and inequality in developing countries: a general equilibrium analysis
by Zhu, Susan Chun & Trefler, Daniel
- 49-73 Market integration and convergence to the Law of One Price: evidence from the European car market
by Goldberg, Pinelopi K. & Verboven, Frank
- 75-91 Industrial groupings and foreign direct investment
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Fausten, Dietrich
- 93-125 Fundamental dimensions of U.S. trade policy
by Bohara, Alok K. & Camargo, Alejandro Islas & Grijalva, Therese & Gawande, Kishore
- 127-149 What drives capital flows? The case of cross-border M&A activity and financial deepening
by di Giovanni, Julian
- 151-165 Antidumping protection and markups of domestic firms
by Konings, Jozef & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 167-184 The new open economy macroeconomics of government debt
by Ganelli, Giovanni
- 185-201 Regime switching models for the Mexican peso
by Bazdresch, Santiago & Werner, Alejandro
- 203-219 Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts
by Spiegel, Mark M.
- 221-247 The welfare effect of international asset market integration under nominal rigidities
by Tille, Cedric
- 249-266 Growing up with capital flows
by Mody, Ashoka & Murshid, Antu Panini
December 2004, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 223-245 Airbus versus Boeing revisited: international competition in the aircraft market
by Irwin, Douglas A. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 247-275 Liability dollarization and the bank balance sheet channel
by Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David
- 277-302 Specialization, factor accumulation and development
by Fitzgerald, Doireann & Hallak, Juan Carlos
- 303-333 Exchange rate puzzles and distorted beliefs
by Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Tornell, Aaron
- 335-361 Financial super-markets: size matters for asset trade
by Martin, Philippe & Rey, Helene
- 363-386 Semi-parametric predictions of the intertemporal approach to the current account
by Letendre, Marc-Andre
- 387-409 Relative prices and wage inequality: evidence from Mexico
by Robertson, Raymond
- 411-439 Trade liberalization and intersectoral labor movements
by Wacziarg, Romain & Wallack, Jessica Seddon
- 441-463 How good are trade and telephone call traffic in bridging income gaps and TFP gaps?
by Wong, Wei-Kang
- 465-483 The export technology content, learning by doing and specialization in foreign trade
by An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F.
- 485-501 Does lumpiness matter in an open economy?: Studying international economics with regional data
by Debaere, Peter
- 503-519 Market imperfections and the instability of open economies
by Meng, Qinglai & Velasco, Andres
- 521-544 Currency competition in a fundamental model of money
by Camera, Gabriele & Craig, Ben & Waller, Christopher J.
- 545-565 Endogenous market structures and the gains from foreign direct investment
by De Santis, Roberto A. & Stahler, Frank
October 2004, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-27 A strategic and welfare theoretic analysis of free trade areas
by Bond, Eric W. & Riezman, Raymond G. & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 29-63 Economic determinants of free trade agreements
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 65-88 Trade diversion and declining tariffs: evidence from Mercosur
by Bohara, Alok K. & Gawande, Kishore & Sanguinetti, Pablo
- 89-112 FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets
by Alfaro, Laura & Chanda, Areendam & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sayek, Selin
- 113-134 Managers, investors, and crises: mutual fund strategies in emerging markets
by Kaminsky, Graciela & Lyons, Richard K. & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 135-150 Dissecting the PPP puzzle: the unconventional roles of nominal exchange rate and price adjustments
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S. & Bergman, Michael
- 151-167 Trade liberalization through asset markets
by Feeney, JoAnne & Hillman, Arye L.
- 169-193 On the evolution of comparative advantage in matching models
by Fisher, Eric ON. & Kakkar, Vikas
- 195-209 Rivalry in uncertain export markets: commitment versus flexibility
by Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot
- 211-215 Too Sensational: On the Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes: W. Max Corden, MIT Press, 2002
by Rigobon, Roberto
- 217-222 Dollarization Debates and Policy Alternatives: Eduardo Levy Yeyati and Federico Sturzenegger, MIT Press, 2003
by Kamin, Steven B.
July 2004, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 209-235 Do WTO members have more liberal trade policy?
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 237-262 Managerial incentives and the international organization of production
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan
- 263-291 Endogenous exchange rate pass-through when nominal prices are set in advance
by Devereux, Michael B. & Engel, Charles & Storgaard, Peter E.
- 293-320 Optimal monetary policy in a currency area
by Benigno, Pierpaolo
- 321-340 Savings and the terms of trade under borrowing constraints
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 341-368 Tariffs and the most favored nation clause
by Saggi, Kamal
- 369-395 Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis
by Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven
- 397-417 Local protectionism and regional specialization: evidence from China's industries
by Bai, Chong-En & Du, Yingjuan & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Sarah Y.
- 419-436 Trade liberalization and strategic outsourcing
by Chen, Yongmin & Ishikawa, Jota & Yu, Zhihao
May 2004, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-29 Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 31-58 Terms of trade and exchange rate regimes in developing countries
by Broda, Christian
- 59-92 The Asian flu and Russian virus: the international transmission of crises in firm-level data
by Forbes, Kristin J.
- 93-118 Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: why do national borders matter?
by Chen, Natalie
- 119-145 Elections and the timing of devaluations
by Stein, Ernesto H. & Streb, Jorge M.
- 147-177 Sectoral adjustment costs and real exchange rate dynamics in a two-sector dependent economy
by Mahbub Morshed, A. K. M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 179-208 The liquidity effects of foreign exchange intervention
by Ho, W.-M.Wai-Ming
March 2004, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 245-262 Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises
by Gai, Prasanna & Hayes, Simon & Shin, Hyun Song
- 263-294 Trade disputes and the implementation of protection under the GATT: an empirical assessment
by Bown, Chad P.
- 295-312 The economic effects of withdrawn antidumping investigations: is there evidence of collusive settlements?
by Taylor, Christopher T.
- 313-336 Information costs and home bias: an analysis of US holdings of foreign equities
by Ahearne, Alan G. & Griever, William L. & Warnock, Francis E.
- 337-358 Empirical asymmetries in foreign direct investment and taxation
by Mutti, John & Grubert, Harry
- 359-377 Should the exchange rate be a shock absorber?
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 379-408 The choice of exchange rate bands: balancing credibility and flexibility
by Cukierman, Alex & Spiegel, Yossi & Leiderman, Leonardo
- 409-416 Privatization and foreign competition
by Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars
- 417-432 Mode of entry mode into a foreign market: the case of U.S. mutual funds in Canada
by Ruckman, Karen
- 433-443 The true meaning of David Ricardo's four magic numbers
by Maneschi, Andrea
January 2004, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-23 Lending booms, sharp reversals and real exchange rate dynamics
by Gopinath, Gita
- 25-52 Currency crises and contingent liabilities
by Burnside, Craig
- 53-82 Economic geography and international inequality
by Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J.
- 83-106 Real GDP, real domestic income, and terms-of-trade changes
by Kohli, Ulrich
- 107-123 Foreign direct investment and intellectual property rights: evidence from Hollywood's global distribution of movies and videos
by McCalman, Phillip
- 125-148 The merits of horizontal versus vertical FDI in the presence of uncertainty
by Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy
- 149-170 Intergovernmental transfers and fiscal behavior insurance versus aggregate discipline
by Sanguinetti, Pablo & Tommasi, Mariano
- 171-189 The effect of the Internet on international trade
by Freund, Caroline L. & Weinhold, Diana
- 191-217 Into the Mussa puzzle: monetary policy regimes and the real exchange rate in a small open economy
by Monacelli, Tommaso
- 219-231 Why do countries combine the exemption system for the taxation of foreign profits with domestic double taxation relief?
by Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd
- 233-236 Financial Crises, Liquidity, and the International Monetary System: Jean Tirole, Princeton University Press, 2002
by Allen, Franklin
- 237-239 Integrating Intellectual Property Rights and Development Policy: Report of the Commission on Intellectual Property Rights, Commission on Intellectual Property Rights September 2002
by Maskus, Keith E.
- 239-243 The Economics of the World Trading System: Kyle Bagwell and Robert W. Staiger, The Economics of the World Trading System, MIT Press, 2002
by Bown, Chad P.
December 2003, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 261-283 On the measurement of the international propagation of shocks: is the transmission stable?
by Rigobon, Roberto
- 285-306 Trade openness, investment instability and terms-of-trade volatility
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Coury, Tarek
- 307-329 Informed trade in spot foreign exchange markets: an empirical investigation
by Payne, Richard
- 331-352 A transaction level study of the effects of central bank intervention on exchange rates
by Payne, Richard & Vitale, Paolo
- 353-383 The composition of international capital flows: risk sharing through foreign direct investment
by Albuquerque, Rui
- 385-396 Patience, persistence, and welfare costs of incomplete markets in open economies
by Kim, Jinill & Kim, Sunghyun Henry & Levin, Andrew
- 397-424 Discriminatory tariffs and international negotiations
by Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip
- 425-451 Voting for pollution policy: the importance of income inequality and openness to trade
by McAusland, Carol
- 453-465 Reverse importing and asymmetric trade and FDI: a networks explanation
by Greaney, Theresa M.
- 467-471 Book review: Richard K. Lyons, The Microstructure Approach To Exchange Rates, MIT Press, 2001
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.
- 473-476 Book review: Ronald Findlay, Lars Jonung and Mats Lundahi, A Centennial Celebration (1899-1999), The MIT Press, 2002
by Harrigan, James
October 2003, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-17 Macroeconomic factors and antidumping filings: evidence from four countries
by Knetter, Michael M. & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 19-39 Protection and jobs: explaining the structure of trade barriers across industries
by Bradford, Scott
- 41-72 Banking crises and exchange rate regimes: is there a link?
by Domac, Ilker & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 73-100 Does direct foreign investment affect domestic credit constraints?
by Harrison, Ann E. & McMillan, Margaret S.
- 101-126 Investment liberalization and international trade
by Amiti, Mary & Wakelin, Katharine
- 127-161 Bond restructuring and moral hazard: are collective action clauses costly?
by Becker, Torbjorn & Richards, Anthony & Thaicharoen, Yunyong
- 163-185 Closing small open economy models
by Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin
- 187-208 Contingent deficit sanctions and moral hazard with a stability pact
by Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik
- 209-223 Tariff and quota equivalence in the presence of asymmetric information
by Matschke, Xenia
- 225-241 Firms' export decisions--fixed trade costs and the size of the export market
by Medin, Hege
- 243-246 A note on 'optimal strategic trade policy under asymmetric information'
by Okajima, Yoshitomo
- 247-248 Reply
by Qiu, Larry D.
- 249-252 Networks and Markets,: by James E. Rauch and Alessandra Casella, Editors, Russell Sage Foundation, 2001
by Kortum, Samuel
- 253-259 Transferring Wealth and Power from the Old to the New World: Monetary and Fiscal Institutions in the 17th through the 19th Centuries: by Michael D. Bordo and Roberto Cortes-Conde, Cambridge University Press, 2001
by Taylor, Alan M.
August 2003, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 235-247 Symbiosis of monetary and fiscal policies in a monetary union
by Dixit, Avinash & Lambertini, Luisa
- 249-273 Antidumping and retaliation threats
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Bown, Chad P.
- 275-291 The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports
by Irwin, Douglas A.
- 293-314 The complex integration strategies of multinationals and cross country dependencies in the structure of foreign direct investment
by Yeaple, Stephen Ross
- 315-335 Oligopoly and trade: what, how much, and for whom?
by Ruffin, Roy J.
- 337-354 Real effective exchange rate and the constant elasticity of substitution assumption
by Spilimbergo, Antonio & Vamvakidis, Athanasios
- 355-386 Monetary policy, foreign exchange intervention, and the exchange rate in a unifying framework
by Kim, Soyoung
- 387-416 Rules for the disposition of tariff revenues and the determination of common external tariffs in customs unions
by Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 417-431 Trade liberalization, wage inequality, and endogenously determined nontraded goods
by Xu, Bin
- 433-453 Education, trade and investment liberalizations
by Hoffmann, Anders N.
- 455-469 Preference heterogeneity, wage inequality, and trade
by Glazer, Amihai & Ranjan, Priya
- 471-500 Spurious welfare reversals in international business cycle models
by Kim, Jinill & Kim, Sunghyun Henry
- 501-503 Corporate Financing and Goverance in Japan: The Road to the Future: by Takeo Hoshi and Anil Kashyap, MIT Press, 2002
by Johnson, Simon
May 2003, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-2 Empirical exchange rate models
by Engel, Charles & Rogers, John H. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 3-34 Putting the 'New Open Economy Macroeconomics' to a test
by Bergin, Paul R.
- 35-59 Exchange rate forecasting: the errors we've really made
by Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & H. Wright, Jonathan
- 61-83 The out-of-sample success of term structure models as exchange rate predictors: a step beyond
by Clarida, Richard H. & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P. & Valente, Giorgio
- 85-107 Why is it so difficult to beat the random walk forecast of exchange rates?
by Kilian, Lutz & Taylor, Mark P.
- 109-132 Understanding bilateral exchange rate volatility
by Devereux, Michael B. & Lane, Philip R.
- 133-160 Commodity currencies
by Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth
- 161-175 Market presence, contestability, and the terms-of-trade effects of regional integration
by Schiff, Maurice & Chang, Won
- 177-201 Endogenous market structure and the growth and welfare effects of economic integration
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 203-222 Endogenous tariffs and trade adjustment assistance
by Magee, Christopher
- 223-228 Barriers to Riches: by Stephen L. Parente and Edward C. Prescott, MIT Press, 2001
by Yi, Kei-Mu
- 229-234 Silent Revolution: The International Monetary Fund 1979-1989: by James M. Boughton, International Monetary Fund Publications, 2001
by Solomon, Robert
March 2003, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 239-265 Job creation, job destruction, and the real exchange rate
by Klein, Michael W. & Schuh, Scott & Triest, Robert K.
- 267-295 Volatility and growth in developing economies: some numerical results and empirical evidence
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 297-321 Do high interest rates defend currencies during speculative attacks?
by Kraay, Aart
- 323-347 Financial dollarization
by Ize, Alain & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy
- 349-366 The CCAPM meets Euro-interest rate persistence, 1960-2000
by Head, Allen C. & Smith, Gregor W.
- 367-397 Gradualism in free trade agreements: a theoretical justification
by Chisik, Richard
- 399-422 Green lobbies and transboundary pollution in large open economies
by Conconi, Paola
- 423-451 Export industry policy and reputational comparative advantage
by Chisik, Richard
January 2003, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-23 Market access, economic geography and comparative advantage: an empirical test
by Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E.
- 25-45 The market microstructure of central bank intervention
by Dominguez, Kathryn M. E.
- 47-76 Medium-term determinants of current accounts in industrial and developing countries: an empirical exploration
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Prasad, Eswar S.
- 77-100 On the sources of business cycles in the G-7
by Canova, Fabio & de Nicolo, Gianni
- 101-136 On the similarity of country endowments
by Debaere, Peter & Demiroglu, Ufuk
- 137-159 Real exchange rate targeting and macroeconomic instability
by Uribe, Martin
- 161-182 The protectionist bias of duty drawbacks: evidence from Mercosur
by Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 183-209 The North's intellectual property rights standard for the South?
by Lai, Edwin L. -C. & Qiu, Larry D.
- 211-238 Spillovers and international competition for investments
by Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter
December 2002, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 239-263 Geographical disadvantage: a Heckscher-Ohlin-von Thunen model of international specialisation
by Venables, Anthony J. & Limao, Nuno
- 265-297 Disinflation and fiscal reform: a neoclassical perspective
by Rigobon, Roberto
- 299-334 Specialization dynamics
by Redding, Stephen
- 335-358 Trade and foreign direct investment in China: a political economy approach
by Branstetter, Lee G. & Feenstra, Robert C.
- 359-385 Testing the monetary model of exchange rate determination: new evidence from a century of data
by Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 387-411 Less of a puzzle: a new look at the forward forex market
by Moore, Michael J. & Roche, Maurice J.
- 413-427 Politics of free trade areas: tariffs versus quotas
by Panagariya, Arvind & Duttagupta, Rupa
- 429-450 Speculative attacks: unique equilibrium and transparency
by Heinemann, Frank & Illing, Gerhard
- 451-466 On the growth effects of North-South trade: the role of labor market flexibility
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- 467-492 Tariffs, quality reversals and exit in vertically differentiated industries
by Herguera, Inigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 493-494 Erratum to "Anticipatory effects of voluntary export restraints: a study of home video cassette recorders market, 1978-86": [Journal of International Economics 57 (2002) 83-105]
by Ohashi, Hiroshi
October 2002, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-18 Does trade raise income?: Evidence from the twentieth century
by Irwin, Douglas A. & Tervio, Marko
- 19-47 Anonymous market and group ties in international trade
by Casella, Alessandra & Rauch, James E.
- 49-79 Keiretsu and relationship-specific investment: implications for market-opening trade policy
by Qiu, Larry D. & Spencer, Barbara J.
- 81-105 Offshore production and skill upgrading by Japanese manufacturing firms
by Head, Keith & Ries, John
- 107-133 Endogenous trade policy through majority voting: an empirical investigation
by Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish
- 135-157 An empirical test of the rent-shifting hypothesis: the case of state trading enterprises
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Stiegert, Kyle W.
- 159-175 Coordination of speculation
by Botman, Dennis P. J. & Jager, Henk
- 177-209 Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations
by Klimenko, Mikhail M.
- 211-232 The temporal pattern of trading rule returns and exchange rate intervention: intervention does not generate technical trading profits
by Neely, Christopher J.
- 233-237 Book review: Comparing Financial Systems, by Franklin Allen and Douglas Gale, Cambridge and London: MIT Press, 2000
by Corsetti, Giancarlo
August 2002, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 273-297 A U-shaped Europe?: A simulation study of industrial location
by Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene
- 299-325 Real effects of collapsing exchange rate regimes: an application to Mexico
by Osakwe, Patrick N. & Schembri, Lawrence L.
- 327-351 Temporary controls on capital inflows
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Smith, R. Todd
- 353-367 On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas
by Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin
- 369-395 Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?
by Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas
- 397-422 Firm productivity and export markets: a non-parametric approach
by Delgado, Miguel A. & Farinas, Jose C. & Ruano, Sonia
- 423-447 Issue linkage and issue tie-in in multilateral negotiations
by Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo
- 449-471 Endogenous trade policy and lobby formation: an application to the free-rider problem
by Magee, Christopher
- 473-485 Endogenous political organization and the value of trade agreements
by Mitra, Devashish
June 2002, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 3-29 Labor-market adjustment in open economies: Evidence from US states
by Hanson, Gordon H. & Slaughter, Matthew J.
- 31-49 Tariff-jumping antidumping duties
by Blonigen, Bruce A.
- 51-82 The great appreciation, the great depreciation, and the purchasing power parity hypothesis
by Papell, David H.
- 83-105 Anticipatory effects of voluntary export restraints: a study of home video cassette recorders market, 1978-86
by Ohashi, Hiroshi
- 107-131 Financial development and international trade: Is there a link?
by Beck, Thorsten
- 133-150 Disagreement points in trade negotiations
by Furusawa, Taiji & Wen, Quan
- 151-176 Multi-lateral trade negotiations and the Most Favored Nation clause
by McCalman, Phillip
- 177-196 A simple approach to international monetary policy coordination
by Benigno, Pierpaolo
- 197-229 Speculation and the decision to abandon a fixed exchange rate regime
by Pastine, Ivan
- 231-246 Is the international propagation of financial shocks non-linear?: Evidence from the ERM
by Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco
- 247-251 The Spatial Economy, Cities, Region and International Trade: Masahisa Fujita, Paul R. Krugman, and Anthony J. Venables (Eds.), MIT Press, 1999
by Davis, Donald
- 253-256 The World Bank: Structure and Policies: Christopher L. Gilbert and David Vines (Eds.), Cambridge University Press
by Harrison, Ann
- 257-260 Exchange Rate Misalignment: Concepts and Measurement for Developing Countries, Lawrence Hinkle and Peter Montiel (eds.), World Bank, 1999
by Campa, Jose Manuel
- 261-266 Fiscal Aspects of European Monetary Integration: Andrew Hughes Hallett, Michael Hutchinson, and Svend E. Hougaard Jensen (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1999
by Chang, Roberto
- 267-272 Japan's Financial Crisis and Its Parallels to U.S. Experience, Ryokichi Mikitani and Adam S. Posen (Eds.), Institute of International Economics: Crisis and Change in the Japanese Financial System, Takeo Hoshi and Hugh Patrick (Eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers
by Dekle, Robert
March 2002, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 247-272 Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment
by Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G.
- 273-297 Asymmetric shocks among U.S. states
by Del Negro, Marco
- 299-327 Explaining business cycles in small open economies: 'How much do world prices matter?'
by Kose, M. Ayhan
- 329-358 Increasing returns, multinationals and geography of preferential trade agreements
by Ludema, Rodney D.
- 359-369 On the protection of cultural goods
by Francois, Patrick & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 371-385 Coalition formation in international monetary policy games
by Kohler, Marion
- 387-410 Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment
by Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal
- 411-444 Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth
by Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques
- 445-463 Time consistent export quotas in an oligopolistic world market
by Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E.
- 465-487 Persistent protection in an international exit game
by Anis, Aslam H. & Benarroch, Michael & Wen, Quan
- 489-507 Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform
by Keen, Michael & Ligthart, Jenny E.
- 509-511 Erratum to "Why does HOV fail? The role of technological differences within the EC": [Journal of International Economics 54 (2001) 361-382]
by Hakura, Dalia S.
January 2002, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-19 The purchasing power parity persistence paradigm
by Murray, Christian J. & Papell, David H.