Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
July 2008, Volume 75, Issue 2
May 2008, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-13 Delay and dynamics in labor market adjustment: Simulation results
by Artuç, Erhan & Chaudhuri, Shubham & McLaren, John
- 14-29 Net exports, consumption volatility and international business cycle models
by Raffo, Andrea
- 30-53 Endogenous discounting, the world saving glut and the U.S. current account
by Choi, Horag & Mark, Nelson C. & Sul, Donggyu
- 54-69 The currency denomination of exports -- A questionnaire study
by Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik
- 70-92 The dynamics of exchange rate regimes: Fixes, floats, and flips
by Klein, Michael W. & Shambaugh, Jay C.
- 93-109 Order flow and exchange rate dynamics in electronic brokerage system data
by Berger, David W. & Chaboud, Alain P. & Chernenko, Sergey V. & Howorka, Edward & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 110-130 Understanding the evolution of world business cycles
by Ayhan Kose, M. & Otrok, Christopher & Whiteman, Charles H.
- 131-150 Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession: Modeling "real" households with endogenous productivity effects
by Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G.
- 151-166 Trade and the (dis)incentive to reform labor markets: The case of reform in the European Union
by Alessandria, George & Delacroix, Alain
- 167-179 Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Taiwanese multinationals
by Aw, Bee Yan & Lee, Yi
- 180-196 International monetary policy surprise spillovers
by Craine, Roger & Martin, Vance L.
- 197-213 A comparative institutional analysis of agreements on product standards
by Costinot, Arnaud
- 214-218 Product specialization in international trade: A further investigation
by Pham, Cong S.
- 219-228 Globalization and specialization
by Eckel, Carsten
- 229-244 Information and disclosure in strategic trade policy
by Creane, Anthony & Miyagiwa, Kaz
- 245-247 Jerome L. Stein, Stochastic Optimal Control, International Finance, and Debt Crises , Oxford University Press (2006)
by Chang, Roberto
March 2008, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 245-263 Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry
by Straub, Stephane
- 264-277 Surviving globalisation
by Greenaway, David & Gullstrand, Joakim & Kneller, Richard
- 278-298 The trade structure effects of endogenous regional trade agreements
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Greenaway, David
- 299-327 The clash of liberalizations: Preferential vs. multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union
by Karacaovali, Baybars & Limão, Nuno
- 328-340 Location choices of multinational firms in Europe: The role of EU cohesion policy
by Basile, Roberto & Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello
- 341-361 The impact of foreign interest rates on the economy: The role of the exchange rate regime
by di Giovanni, Julian & Shambaugh, Jay C.
- 362-383 Twin deficit or twin divergence? Fiscal policy, current account, and real exchange rate in the U.S
by Kim, Soyoung & Roubini, Nouriel
- 384-401 Fiscal policy and regional inflation in a currency union
by Duarte, Margarida & Wolman, Alexander L.
- 402-421 Welfare gains from Foreign Direct Investment through technology transfer to local suppliers
by Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J.
- 422-440 Endogenous firm heterogeneity and the dynamics of trade liberalization
by Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip
- 441-458 Trade, technology, and the rise of the service sector: The effects on US wage inequality
by Blum, Bernardo S.
- 459-474 Market reactions to export subsidies
by Desai, Mihir A. & Hines Jr., James R.
- 475-499 Recurrent trade agreements and the value of external enforcement
by Klimenko, Mikhail & Ramey, Garey & Watson, Joel
- 500-518 Export variety and country productivity: Estimating the monopolistic competition model with endogenous productivity
by Feenstra, Robert & Kee, Hiau Looi
January 2008, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 1 The Bhagwati Award
by Eaton, Jonathan & Engel, Charles
- 2-20 FDI as an outcome of the market for corporate control: Theory and evidence
by Head, Keith & Ries, John
- 21-34 Trade and growth with heterogeneous firms
by Baldwin, Richard E. & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic
- 35-52 Dynamics of the current account and interest differentials
by Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel
- 53-69 Sovereign debt crises and credit to the private sector
by Arteta, Carlos & Hale, Galina
- 70-93 Globalization, regional wage differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from Mexico
by Chiquiar, Daniel
- 94-119 The pecking order of cross-border investment
by Daude, Christian & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 120-142 What drives long-term capital flows A theoretical and empirical investigation
by Verdier, Genevieve
- 143-157 Costly revenue-raising and the case for favoring import-competing industries
by Matschke, Xenia
- 158-169 Do high interest rates defend currencies during speculative attacks New evidence
by Goderis, Benedikt & Ioannidou, Vasso P.
- 170-187 R&D policies, trade and process innovation
by Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle
- 188-201 Tax competition when firms choose their organizational form: Should tax loopholes for multinationals be closed
by Bucovetsky, Sam & Haufler, Andreas
- 202-224 Feasible multilateralism and the effects of regionalism
by Ornelas, Emanuel
- 225-241 Trade liberalization, outsourcing, and the hold-up problem
by Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L.
- 242-244 Youssef Cassis , Capitals of Capital: A History of International Financial Centres, 1780-2005, Cambridge University Press (2006)
by Walter, Ingo
November 2007, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 223-250 The external wealth of nations mark II: Revised and extended estimates of foreign assets and liabilities, 1970-2004
by Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 251-277 Real-time price discovery in global stock, bond and foreign exchange markets
by Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Vega, Clara
- 278-308 A knowledge-and-physical-capital model of international trade flows, foreign direct investment, and multinational enterprises
by Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter
- 309-332 Auctioning countermeasures in the WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Mavroidis, Petros C. & Staiger, Robert W.
- 333-354 Interacting factor endowments and trade costs: A multi-country, multi-good approach to trade theory
by Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J.
- 355-376 Is there really a foreign ownership wage premium? Evidence from matched employer-employee data
by Heyman, Fredrik & Sjoholm, Fredrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson
- 377-395 Financial factors and exporting decisions
by Greenaway, David & Guariglia, Alessandra & Kneller, Richard
- 396-406 International competition, downsizing and wage inequality
by Walde, Klaus & Wei[ss], Pia
- 407-420 Immiserizing deindustrialization: A dynamic trade model with credit constraints
by Chesnokova, Tatyana
- 421-433 Trade and the distribution of human capital
by Bougheas, Spiros & Riezman, Raymond
- 434-438 James E. Andersen and J. Peter Neary, Measuring the Restrictiveness of International Trade Policy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2005)
by Kee, Hiau Looi
- 438-441 Barry Eichengreen, The European Economy Since 1945: Coordinated Capitalism and Beyond, Princeton University Press (2007)
by O'Rourke, Kevin H.
September 2007, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-30 Negotiating free trade
by Aghion, Philippe & Antras, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan
- 31-47 Does the exchange rate regime matter for real shocks? Evidence from windstorms and earthquakes
by Ramcharan, Rodney
- 48-68 Inflation inertia and credible disinflation
by Calvo, Guillermo & Celasun, Oya & Kumhof, Michael
- 69-98 Do exports generate higher productivity? Evidence from Slovenia
by De Loecker, Jan
- 99-127 Productivity, terms of trade and the `home market effect'
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Martin, Philippe & Pesenti, Paolo
- 128-151 Tradability, productivity, and international economic integration
by Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven
- 152-174 Making sense of Bolkestein-bashing: Trade liberalization under segmented labor markets
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 175-188 Inefficient trade patterns: Excessive trade, cross-hauling and dumping
by Eden, Benjamin
- 189-212 Dynamic analysis of innovation and international transfer of technology through licensing
by Tanaka, Hitoshi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Futagami, Koichi
- 213-215 William Eastery, The White Man's Burden, The Penguin Press (2006)
by McMillian, Margaret
- 215-219 Global migration and the world economy: Two centuries of policy and performance
by McHale, John
- 219-222 Emerging Markets and Financial Globalization Sovereign Bond Spreads in 1870-1913 and Today
by Kaminsky, Graciela
July 2007, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 271-291 Commodity tax harmonization and the location of industry
by Behrens, Kristian & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 292-309 Inequality and endogenous trade policy outcomes
by Limao, Nuno & Panagariya, Arvind
- 310-335 Free trade networks
by Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo
- 336-365 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions vs. greenfield foreign direct investment: The role of firm heterogeneity
by Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen
- 366-380 Investment liberalization -- Why a restrictive cross-border merger policy can be counterproductive
by Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars
- 381-408 Can the new open economy macroeconomic model explain exchange rate fluctuations?
by Jung, Yongseung
- 409-427 International medical technology diffusion
by Papageorgiou, Chris & Savvides, Andreas & Zachariadis, Marios
- 428-450 Behavior of output during currency crises
by Gupta, Poonam & Mishra, Deepak & Sahay, Ratna
- 451-463 Structural estimation and the border puzzle
by Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H.
- 464-480 Technology spillover through trade and TFP convergence: 135 years of evidence for the OECD countries
by Madsen, Jakob B.
- 481-511 Bayesian estimation of an open economy DSGE model with incomplete pass-through
by Adolfson, Malin & Laseen, Stefan & Linde, Jesper & Villani, Mattias
- 512-514 Book review: Emerging capital markets in turmoil
by Broda, Christian
May 2007, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-21 Segmented asset markets and optimal exchange rate regimes
by Lahiri, Amartya & Singh, Rajesh & Vegh, Carlos
- 22-51 Employment, skill structure and international trade: Firm-level evidence for France
by Biscourp, Pierre & Kramarz, Francis
- 52-74 Do exporters really pay higher wages? First evidence from German linked employer-employee data
by Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim
- 75-96 The labor market effects of foreign owned firms
by Almeida, Rita
- 97-112 Evaluating the foreign ownership wage premium using a difference-in-differences matching approach
by Girma, Sourafel & Gorg, Holger
- 113-127 Foreign outsourcing, exporting, and FDI: A productivity comparison at the firm level
by Tomiura, Eiichi
- 128-150 Capital flows and capital goods
by Alfaro, Laura & Hammel, Eliza
- 151-175 The WTO promotes trade, strongly but unevenly
by Subramanian, Arvind & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 176-201 Trade deflection and trade depression
by Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A.
- 202-221 Financial liberalization and banking crises in emerging economies
by Daniel, Betty C. & Jones, John Bailey
- 222-241 Disclosure standards and market efficiency: Evidence from analysts' forecasts
by Tong, Hui
- 242-264 Balance of payments crises under inflation targeting
by Kumhof, Michael & Li, Shujing & Yan, Isabel
- 265-270 The exchange rate in a behavioral finance framework
by Osler, Carol
April 2007, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 267-293 International good market segmentation and financial innovation
by Basak, Suleyman & Croitoru, Benjamin
- 294-323 One cost of the Chilean capital controls: Increased financial constraints for smaller traded firms
by Forbes, Kristin J.
- 324-343 Moving up or moving out? A unified theory of R&D, FDI, and trade
by Lu, Chia-Hui
- 344-372 The endogeneity of the exchange rate as a determinant of FDI: A model of entry and multinational firms
by Russ, Katheryn Niles
- 373-388 International linkages and productivity at the plant level: Foreign direct investment, exports, imports and licensing
by Yasar, Mahmut & Morrison Paul, Catherine J.
- 389-409 Technology, endowments, and the factor content of bilateral trade
by Lai, Huiwen & Zhu, Susan Chun
- 410-433 The GATT and gradualism
by Zissimos, Ben
- 434-447 Why parallel trade may raise producers' profits
by Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 448-466 Diversification cones, trade costs and factor market linkages
by Xiang, Chong
- 467-494 Trade liberalization and rising wage inequality in Latin America: Reconciliation with HOS theory
by Atolia, Manoj
- 495-514 Institutions and moral hazard in open economies
by Vogel, Jonathan
- 515-523 Tornell and Westermann, boom-bust cycles and financial liberalization
by Imbs, Jean
- 523-525 Global capitalism: Its fall and rise in the twentieth century
by Meissner, Christopher M.
March 2007, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 2-21 Trade intensity and business cycle synchronization: Are developing countries any different?
by Calderon, Cesar & Chong, Alberto & Stein, Ernesto
- 22-51 The geography of trade in goods and asset holdings
by Aviat, Antonin & Coeurdacier, Nicolas
- 52-71 Trade policy, trade volumes and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries
by Fernandes, Ana M.
- 72-95 Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 96-112 Longitude matters: Time zones and the location of foreign direct investment
by Stein, Ernesto & Daude, Christian
- 113-132 Global monetary policy under a dollar standard
by Devereux, Michael B. & Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi
- 133-147 New goods and the skill premium
by Xiang, Chong
- 148-166 Trade and the location of industries: Some new results
by Laussel, Didier & Paul, Thierry
- 167-186 Can compensation save free trade?
by Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J. & Nelson, Douglas R.
- 187-205 Welfare versus market access: The implications of tariff structure for tariff reform
by Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter
- 206-220 Multinational firms, exclusivity, and backward linkages
by Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal
- 221-240 Dumping as a signal of innovation
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka
- 241-259 Trade agreements with domestic policies as disguised protection
by Lee, Gea M.
- 260-263 Barry Eichengreen and Ricardo Hausmann, Other People's Money: Debt Denomination and Financial Instability in Emerging Market Economies, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London (2005)
by Gopinath, Gita
- 264-266 Harry Huizinga and Lars Jonung, The Internationalization of Asset Ownership in Europe, Cambridge University Press (2005)
by Lane, Philip
December 2006, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 339-358 Product differentiation and duration of US import trade
by Besedes, Tibor & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 359-383 Fixed exchange rates and trade
by Klein, Michael W. & Shambaugh, Jay C.
- 384-405 Does the internet defy the law of gravity?
by Blum, Bernardo S. & Goldfarb, Avi
- 406-427 Globalization and the `confidence game'
by Mukand, Sharun W.
- 428-450 Macroeconomic interdependence under incomplete markets
by Ghironi, Fabio
- 451-469 Fair wages, unemployment and technological change in a global economy
by Kreickemeier, Udo & Nelson, Douglas
- 470-489 Devaluation without common knowledge
by Rochon, Celine
- 490-502 Subsidizing rent-seeking: Antidumping protection and the Byrd Amendment
by Reynolds, Kara M.
- 503-507 Richard Baldwin,, Rikard Forslid,, Philippe Martin,, Gianmarco Ottaviano, and Frederic Robert-Nicoud, Economic Geography and Public Policy, Princeton University Press (2003), p. 487
by Neary, J. Peter
- 508-512 Wood, A history of central banking in Great Britain and the United States
by Laubach, Thomas
September 2006, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-24 An empirical assessment of the welfare effects of reciprocal dumping
by Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias
- 25-51 Competition regimes and air transport costs: The effects of open skies agreements
by Micco, Alejandro & Serebrisky, Tomas
- 52-81 Exchange rate regimes and national price levels
by Broda, Christian
- 82-114 Quantitative implications of a debt-deflation theory of Sudden Stops and asset prices
by Mendoza, Enrique G. & Smith, Katherine A.
- 115-139 Sticky inflation and the real effects of exchange rate-based stabilization
by Celasun, Oya
- 140-160 Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy
by Porto, Guido G.
- 161-177 Catalytic finance: When does it work?
by Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song
- 178-196 State dependent pricing, invoicing currency, and exchange rate pass-through
by Floden, Martin & Wilander, Fredrik
- 197-215 Traders, cops and robbers
by Anderson, James E. & Bandiera, Oriana
- 216-238 Optimal integration strategies for the multinational firm
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan & Szeidl, Adam
- 239-252 Monetary policies for developing countries: The role of institutional quality
by Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 253-270 What does the Bank of Japan do to East Asia?
by Mackowiak, Bartosz
- 271-295 An information-based trade off between foreign direct investment and foreign portfolio investment
by Goldstein, Itay & Razin, Assaf
- 296-313 On the employment, investment and current account effects of inflation
by Mansoorian, Arman & Mohsin, Mohammed
- 314-324 Differential pricing, parallel trade, and the incentive to invest
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 325-328 Maurice Obstfeld and Alan M. Taylor, Global Capital Markets: Integration, Crisis, and Growth, Cambridge University Press (2004)
by Mauro, Paolo
- 328-333 The economics of microfinance
by Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 334-335 Erratum to "Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: Why do national borders matter?" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (2004) 93-118]
by Chen, Natalie
July 2006, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 255-256 Editorial foreword
by Davidson, C.
- 257-271 Protection and unemployment
by Bradford, Scott
- 272-295 Trade liberalization and the allocation of labor between households and markets in a poor country
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 296-309 A simple model of brain circulation
by Schmitt, Nicolas & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 310-320 Labor versus capital in trade-policy: The role of ideology and inequality
by Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish
- 321-340 Aggregate scale economies, market integration, and optimal welfare state policy
by Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
June 2006, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-5 "Emerging markets and macroeconomic volatility: Lessons from a decade of financial debacles", a symposium for the Journal of International Economics
by Devereux, Michael B. & Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 6-36 Country spreads and emerging countries: Who drives whom?
by Uribe, Martin & Yue, Vivian Z.
- 37-63 External currency pricing and the East Asian crisis
by Cook, David & Devereux, Michael B.
- 64-83 Defaultable debt, interest rates and the current account
by Aguiar, Mark & Gopinath, Gita
- 84-119 Are asset price guarantees useful for preventing Sudden Stops?: A quantitative investigation of the globalization hazard-moral hazard tradeoff
by Durdu, Ceyhun Bora & Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 120-149 Private capital flows, capital controls, and default risk
by Wright, Mark L.J.
- 150-175 Currency mismatches and monetary policy: A tale of two equilibria
by Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres
- 176-202 How do trade and financial integration affect the relationship between growth and volatility?
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar S. & Terrones, Marco E.
- 203-230 When in peril, retrench: Testing the portfolio channel of contagion
by Broner, Fernando A. & Gaston Gelos, R. & Reinhart, Carmen M.
- 231-254 Relative price volatility under Sudden Stops: The relevance of balance sheet effects
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Izquierdo, Alejandro & Loo-Kung, Rudy
March 2006, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 267-295 Can the standard international business cycle model explain the relation between trade and comovement?
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Yi, Kei-Mu
- 296-324 The real effects of financial integration
by Imbs, Jean
- 325-344 Is foreign direct investment a channel of knowledge spillovers? Evidence from Japan's FDI in the United States
by Branstetter, Lee
- 345-367 Trade liberalization and the evolution of skill earnings differentials in Brazil
by Gonzaga, Gustavo & Menezes Filho, Naercio & Terra, Cristina
- 368-383 Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries
by De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten
- 384-408 Global production sharing and trade in the services of factors
by Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 409-423 Detecting shift-contagion in currency and bond markets
by Gravelle, Toni & Kichian, Maral & Morley, James
- 424-442 Inflation targeting rules and welfare in an asymmetric currency area
by Lombardo, Giovanni
- 443-455 The impact of parallel imports on investments in cost-reducing research and development
by Li, Changying & Maskus, Keith E.
- 456-468 Technology transfer and spillovers in international joint ventures
by Muller, Thomas & Schnitzer, Monika
- 469-484 Do safeguard tariffs and antidumping duties open or close technology gaps?
by Crowley, Meredith A.
- 485-503 Exclusive dealing and common agency in international markets
by Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 504-517 Tariff and tax reform: Dynamic implications
by Naito, Takumi
- 518-527 Elhanan Helpman, The Mystery of Economic Growth, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (2004)
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem
January 2006, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-23 Globalisation and union opposition to technological change
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Rune Straume, Odd
- 24-37 Should countries control international profit shifting?
by Peralta, Susana & Wauthy, Xavier & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 38-58 International mergers: Incentives and welfare
by Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Wen
- 59-78 How often are propositions on the effects of regional trade agreements theoretical curiosa?
by Abrego, Lisandro & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John
- 79-91 Non-preferential trading clubs
by Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D.
- 92-114 Terms of trade risk with partial labor mobility
by Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B.
- 115-140 International trade and child labor: Cross-country evidence
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 141-158 Dynamics of currency crises with asset market frictions
by Guimaraes, Bernardo
- 159-187 The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects
by Nason, James M. & Rogers, John H.
- 188-218 Exchange rate exposure
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Tesar, Linda L.
- 219-237 Survival of the best fit: Exposure to low-wage countries and the (uneven) growth of U.S. manufacturing plants
by Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Schott, Peter K.
- 238-265 Product quality and the direction of trade
by Hallak, Juan Carlos
December 2005, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 267-267 Erratum to "Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (1) (2004) 1-29]
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 268-294 Erratum to Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 295-319 A theory of the currency denomination of international trade
by Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric
- 320-352 Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union
by Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik
- 353-372 International diffusion and intellectual property rights: An empirical analysis
by McCalman, Phillip
- 373-391 Exporting raises productivity in sub-Saharan African manufacturing firms
by Van Biesebroeck, Johannes