Journal of International Economics
2005, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 524-528 Ignazio Angeloni, Anil Kashyap and Benoit Mojon, Monetary policy transmission in the euro area, Cambridge University Press (2003)
by Giavazzi, Francesco & Favero, Carlo A.
2005, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-24 Market potential, increasing returns and geographic concentration
by H. Hanson, Gordon
- 25-46 Market size and tax competition
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 47-72 Renegotiation, collective action clauses and sovereign debt markets
by Weinschelbaum, Federico & Wynne, Jose
- 73-96 International versus domestic auditing of bank solvency
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Lagunoff, Roger
- 97-128 Endogenous financial intermediation and real effects of capital account liberalization
by Alessandria, George & Qian, Jun
- 129-155 A macroeconomic model of international price discrimination
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca
- 157-174 Foreign direct investment and growth under economic integration
by Gao, Ting
- 175-199 Trade policy, cross-border externalities and lobbies: do linked agreements enforce more cooperative outcomes?
by Limao, Nuno
- 201-219 The political economy of international factor mobility
by Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald
- 221-240 Endogenous international joint ventures and the environment
by Abe, Kenzo & Zhao, Laixun
- 241-257 The effect of outward processing trade on wage inequality: the Hong Kong case
by Ho, Lok Sang & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Wai Chung
- 259-262 Edwin M. Truman, Inflation Targeting in the World Economy, Institute for International Economics (2003)
by Kuttner, Kenneth N.
- 262-265 Capital flows and crises
by Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
2005, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 267-295 World market integration through the lens of foreign direct investors
by Albuquerque, Rui & Loayza, Norman & Serven, Luis
- 297-323 Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s
by Ohashi, Hiroshi
- 325-348 Exchange rates and fundamentals: evidence on the economic value of predictability
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio
- 349-362 Uncovered interest parity: it works, but not for long
by Chaboud, Alain P. & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 363-384 The need for international policy coordination: what's old, what's new, what's yet to come?
by Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Cumby, Robert E. & Diba, Behzad T.
- 385-406 A new world order: explaining the international diffusion of the gold standard, 1870-1913
by Meissner, Christopher M.
- 407-422 Gunboats, reputation, and sovereign repayment: lessons from the Southern Confederacy
by Weidenmier, Marc D.
- 423-446 Labor demand and trade reform in Latin America
by Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F.
- 447-470 Informal export barriers and poverty
by Porto, Guido G.
- 471-484 An interest rate defense of a fixed exchange rate?
by Flood, Robert P. & Jeanne, Olivier
- 485-507 International transmission of transitory and persistent monetary shocks under imperfect information
by Andersen, Torben M. & Beier, Niels C.
- 509-526 Protection for sale under monopolistic competition
by Chang, Pao-Li
- 527-540 Knowledge diffusion, input supplier's technological effort and technology transfer via vertical relationships
by Goh, Ai-Ting
- 541-544 Advanced international trade: theory and evidence
by Krishna, Kala
- 544-548 In defense of globalization
by Loungani, Prakash
- 548-549 Michael W. Klein, Scott Schuh and Robert K. Triest, Job Creation, Job Destruction, and International Competition, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research (2003)
by Kletzer, Lori G.
2005, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-29 The trade-creating effects of business and social networks: evidence from France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren & Mayer, Thierry
- 31-48 Identifying the efficacy of central bank interventions: evidence from Australia and Japan
by Kearns, Jonathan & Rigobon, Roberto
- 49-74 Nominal rigidity, desired markup variations, and real exchange rate persistence
by Bouakez, Hafedh
- 75-105 Trade, wages, and the political economy of trade protection: evidence from the Colombian trade reforms
by Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina
- 107-130 Overseas assembly and country sourcing choices
by Swenson, Deborah L.
- 131-155 Can product cycles explain skill upgrading?
by Zhu, Susan Chun
- 157-176 Trade, turnover, and tithing
by Magee, Christopher S.P. & Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J.
- 177-196 When and how should infant industries be protected?
by Melitz, Marc J.
- 197-213 Internationalisation, industrial policy and clusters
by Forslid, Rikard & Midelfart, Karen Helene
- 215-231 Strategic trade and delegated competition
by Miller, Nolan H. & Pazgal, Amit
- 233-248 Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets
by Falvey, Rod & Kreickemeier, Udo
- 249-266 Monopolistic competition and trade, revisited: testing the model without testing for gravity
by Debaere, Peter
2005, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 269-296 The determinants of cross-border equity flows
by Portes, Richard & Rey, Helene
- 297-314 Sovereign debt as a contingent claim: a quantitative approach
by Alfaro, Laura & Kanczuk, Fabio
- 315-333 Analytics of sovereign debt restructuring
by Haldane, Andrew G. & Penalver, Adrian & Saporta, Victoria & Shin, Hyun Song
- 335-347 Variable capital utilization and international business cycles
by Baxter, Marianne & Farr, Dorsey D.
- 349-374 Explaining the exchange rate pass-through in different prices
by Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Faruqee, Hamid & Hakura, Dalia S.
- 375-399 Incomplete pass-through and the welfare effects of exchange rate variability
by Sutherland, Alan
- 401-419 The effect of trade liberalization on child labor
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 421-445 Climate change policy, market structure, and carbon leakage
by Babiker, Mustafa H.
- 447-460 Trade raises income: a precise and robust result
by Noguer, Marta & Siscart, Marc
- 461-487 Reciprocated unilateralism in trade policy
by Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish
- 489-505 Does home market size matter for the pattern of trade?
by Holmes, Thomas J. & Stevens, John J.
- 507-521 Corporate tax systems, multinational enterprises, and economic integration
by Kind, Hans Jarle & Midelfart, Karen Helene & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 523-526 Trade and the Environment
by Anderson, James
- 526-531 Can labor standards improve under globalization?: Kimberly Ann Elliott and Richard Freeman, Institute for International Economics, 2003
by Brown, Drusilla
- 531-537 In: Steven Brakman and Ben Heijdra, Editors, The Monopolistic Competition Revolution in Retrospect, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England (2004)
by Redding, Stephen
- 537-540 Exchange Rate Economics: By Lucio Sarno and Mark P. Taylor, Cambridge University Press, 2003
by Mark, Nelson C.
2005, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-20 A simple model of firm heterogeneity, international trade, and wages
by Yeaple, Stephen Ross
- 21-48 Trade and inequality in developing countries: a general equilibrium analysis
by Zhu, Susan Chun & Trefler, Daniel
- 49-73 Market integration and convergence to the Law of One Price: evidence from the European car market
by Goldberg, Pinelopi K. & Verboven, Frank
- 75-91 Industrial groupings and foreign direct investment
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Fausten, Dietrich
- 93-125 Fundamental dimensions of U.S. trade policy
by Bohara, Alok K. & Camargo, Alejandro Islas & Grijalva, Therese & Gawande, Kishore
- 127-149 What drives capital flows? The case of cross-border M&A activity and financial deepening
by di Giovanni, Julian
- 151-165 Antidumping protection and markups of domestic firms
by Konings, Jozef & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 167-184 The new open economy macroeconomics of government debt
by Ganelli, Giovanni
- 185-201 Regime switching models for the Mexican peso
by Bazdresch, Santiago & Werner, Alejandro
- 203-219 Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts
by Spiegel, Mark M.
- 221-247 The welfare effect of international asset market integration under nominal rigidities
by Tille, Cedric
- 249-266 Growing up with capital flows
by Mody, Ashoka & Murshid, Antu Panini
2004, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 223-245 Airbus versus Boeing revisited: international competition in the aircraft market
by Irwin, Douglas A. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 247-275 Liability dollarization and the bank balance sheet channel
by Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David
- 277-302 Specialization, factor accumulation and development
by Fitzgerald, Doireann & Hallak, Juan Carlos
- 303-333 Exchange rate puzzles and distorted beliefs
by Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Tornell, Aaron
- 335-361 Financial super-markets: size matters for asset trade
by Martin, Philippe & Rey, Helene
- 363-386 Semi-parametric predictions of the intertemporal approach to the current account
by Letendre, Marc-Andre
- 387-409 Relative prices and wage inequality: evidence from Mexico
by Robertson, Raymond
- 411-439 Trade liberalization and intersectoral labor movements
by Wacziarg, Romain & Wallack, Jessica Seddon
- 441-463 How good are trade and telephone call traffic in bridging income gaps and TFP gaps?
by Wong, Wei-Kang
- 465-483 The export technology content, learning by doing and specialization in foreign trade
by An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F.
- 485-501 Does lumpiness matter in an open economy?: Studying international economics with regional data
by Debaere, Peter
- 503-519 Market imperfections and the instability of open economies
by Meng, Qinglai & Velasco, Andres
- 521-544 Currency competition in a fundamental model of money
by Camera, Gabriele & Craig, Ben & Waller, Christopher J.
- 545-565 Endogenous market structures and the gains from foreign direct investment
by De Santis, Roberto A. & Stahler, Frank
2004, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-27 A strategic and welfare theoretic analysis of free trade areas
by Bond, Eric W. & Riezman, Raymond G. & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 29-63 Economic determinants of free trade agreements
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 65-88 Trade diversion and declining tariffs: evidence from Mercosur
by Bohara, Alok K. & Gawande, Kishore & Sanguinetti, Pablo
- 89-112 FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets
by Alfaro, Laura & Chanda, Areendam & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sayek, Selin
- 113-134 Managers, investors, and crises: mutual fund strategies in emerging markets
by Kaminsky, Graciela & Lyons, Richard K. & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 135-150 Dissecting the PPP puzzle: the unconventional roles of nominal exchange rate and price adjustments
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S. & Bergman, Michael
- 151-167 Trade liberalization through asset markets
by Feeney, JoAnne & Hillman, Arye L.
- 169-193 On the evolution of comparative advantage in matching models
by Fisher, Eric ON. & Kakkar, Vikas
- 195-209 Rivalry in uncertain export markets: commitment versus flexibility
by Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot
- 211-215 Too Sensational: On the Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes: W. Max Corden, MIT Press, 2002
by Rigobon, Roberto
- 217-222 Dollarization Debates and Policy Alternatives: Eduardo Levy Yeyati and Federico Sturzenegger, MIT Press, 2003
by Kamin, Steven B.
2004, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 209-235 Do WTO members have more liberal trade policy?
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 237-262 Managerial incentives and the international organization of production
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan
- 263-291 Endogenous exchange rate pass-through when nominal prices are set in advance
by Devereux, Michael B. & Engel, Charles & Storgaard, Peter E.
- 293-320 Optimal monetary policy in a currency area
by Benigno, Pierpaolo
- 321-340 Savings and the terms of trade under borrowing constraints
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 341-368 Tariffs and the most favored nation clause
by Saggi, Kamal
- 369-395 Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis
by Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven
- 397-417 Local protectionism and regional specialization: evidence from China's industries
by Bai, Chong-En & Du, Yingjuan & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Sarah Y.
- 419-436 Trade liberalization and strategic outsourcing
by Chen, Yongmin & Ishikawa, Jota & Yu, Zhihao
2004, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-29 Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 31-58 Terms of trade and exchange rate regimes in developing countries
by Broda, Christian
- 59-92 The Asian flu and Russian virus: the international transmission of crises in firm-level data
by Forbes, Kristin J.
- 93-118 Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: why do national borders matter?
by Chen, Natalie
- 119-145 Elections and the timing of devaluations
by Stein, Ernesto H. & Streb, Jorge M.
- 147-177 Sectoral adjustment costs and real exchange rate dynamics in a two-sector dependent economy
by Mahbub Morshed, A. K. M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 179-208 The liquidity effects of foreign exchange intervention
by Ho, W.-M.Wai-Ming
2004, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 245-262 Crisis costs and debtor discipline: the efficacy of public policy in sovereign debt crises
by Gai, Prasanna & Hayes, Simon & Shin, Hyun Song
- 263-294 Trade disputes and the implementation of protection under the GATT: an empirical assessment
by Bown, Chad P.
- 295-312 The economic effects of withdrawn antidumping investigations: is there evidence of collusive settlements?
by Taylor, Christopher T.
- 313-336 Information costs and home bias: an analysis of US holdings of foreign equities
by Ahearne, Alan G. & Griever, William L. & Warnock, Francis E.
- 337-358 Empirical asymmetries in foreign direct investment and taxation
by Mutti, John & Grubert, Harry
- 359-377 Should the exchange rate be a shock absorber?
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 379-408 The choice of exchange rate bands: balancing credibility and flexibility
by Cukierman, Alex & Spiegel, Yossi & Leiderman, Leonardo
- 409-416 Privatization and foreign competition
by Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars
- 417-432 Mode of entry mode into a foreign market: the case of U.S. mutual funds in Canada
by Ruckman, Karen
- 433-443 The true meaning of David Ricardo's four magic numbers
by Maneschi, Andrea
2004, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-23 Lending booms, sharp reversals and real exchange rate dynamics
by Gopinath, Gita
- 25-52 Currency crises and contingent liabilities
by Burnside, Craig
- 53-82 Economic geography and international inequality
by Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J.
- 83-106 Real GDP, real domestic income, and terms-of-trade changes
by Kohli, Ulrich
- 107-123 Foreign direct investment and intellectual property rights: evidence from Hollywood's global distribution of movies and videos
by McCalman, Phillip
- 125-148 The merits of horizontal versus vertical FDI in the presence of uncertainty
by Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy
- 149-170 Intergovernmental transfers and fiscal behavior insurance versus aggregate discipline
by Sanguinetti, Pablo & Tommasi, Mariano
- 171-189 The effect of the Internet on international trade
by Freund, Caroline L. & Weinhold, Diana
- 191-217 Into the Mussa puzzle: monetary policy regimes and the real exchange rate in a small open economy
by Monacelli, Tommaso
- 219-231 Why do countries combine the exemption system for the taxation of foreign profits with domestic double taxation relief?
by Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd
- 233-236 Financial Crises, Liquidity, and the International Monetary System: Jean Tirole, Princeton University Press, 2002
by Allen, Franklin
- 237-239 Integrating Intellectual Property Rights and Development Policy: Report of the Commission on Intellectual Property Rights, Commission on Intellectual Property Rights September 2002
by Maskus, Keith E.
- 239-243 The Economics of the World Trading System: Kyle Bagwell and Robert W. Staiger, The Economics of the World Trading System, MIT Press, 2002
by Bown, Chad P.
2003, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 261-283 On the measurement of the international propagation of shocks: is the transmission stable?
by Rigobon, Roberto
- 285-306 Trade openness, investment instability and terms-of-trade volatility
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Coury, Tarek
- 307-329 Informed trade in spot foreign exchange markets: an empirical investigation
by Payne, Richard
- 331-352 A transaction level study of the effects of central bank intervention on exchange rates
by Payne, Richard & Vitale, Paolo
- 353-383 The composition of international capital flows: risk sharing through foreign direct investment
by Albuquerque, Rui
- 385-396 Patience, persistence, and welfare costs of incomplete markets in open economies
by Kim, Jinill & Kim, Sunghyun Henry & Levin, Andrew
- 397-424 Discriminatory tariffs and international negotiations
by Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip
- 425-451 Voting for pollution policy: the importance of income inequality and openness to trade
by McAusland, Carol
- 453-465 Reverse importing and asymmetric trade and FDI: a networks explanation
by Greaney, Theresa M.
- 467-471 Book review: Richard K. Lyons, The Microstructure Approach To Exchange Rates, MIT Press, 2001
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.
- 473-476 Book review: Ronald Findlay, Lars Jonung and Mats Lundahi, A Centennial Celebration (1899-1999), The MIT Press, 2002
by Harrigan, James
2003, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-17 Macroeconomic factors and antidumping filings: evidence from four countries
by Knetter, Michael M. & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 19-39 Protection and jobs: explaining the structure of trade barriers across industries
by Bradford, Scott
- 41-72 Banking crises and exchange rate regimes: is there a link?
by Domac, Ilker & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 73-100 Does direct foreign investment affect domestic credit constraints?
by Harrison, Ann E. & McMillan, Margaret S.
- 101-126 Investment liberalization and international trade
by Amiti, Mary & Wakelin, Katharine
- 127-161 Bond restructuring and moral hazard: are collective action clauses costly?
by Becker, Torbjorn & Richards, Anthony & Thaicharoen, Yunyong
- 163-185 Closing small open economy models
by Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin
- 187-208 Contingent deficit sanctions and moral hazard with a stability pact
by Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik
- 209-223 Tariff and quota equivalence in the presence of asymmetric information
by Matschke, Xenia
- 225-241 Firms' export decisions--fixed trade costs and the size of the export market
by Medin, Hege
- 243-246 A note on 'optimal strategic trade policy under asymmetric information'
by Okajima, Yoshitomo
- 247-248 Reply
by Qiu, Larry D.
- 249-252 Networks and Markets,: by James E. Rauch and Alessandra Casella, Editors, Russell Sage Foundation, 2001
by Kortum, Samuel
- 253-259 Transferring Wealth and Power from the Old to the New World: Monetary and Fiscal Institutions in the 17th through the 19th Centuries: by Michael D. Bordo and Roberto Cortes-Conde, Cambridge University Press, 2001
by Taylor, Alan M.
2003, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 235-247 Symbiosis of monetary and fiscal policies in a monetary union
by Dixit, Avinash & Lambertini, Luisa
- 249-273 Antidumping and retaliation threats
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Bown, Chad P.
- 275-291 The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports
by Irwin, Douglas A.
- 293-314 The complex integration strategies of multinationals and cross country dependencies in the structure of foreign direct investment
by Yeaple, Stephen Ross
- 315-335 Oligopoly and trade: what, how much, and for whom?
by Ruffin, Roy J.
- 337-354 Real effective exchange rate and the constant elasticity of substitution assumption
by Spilimbergo, Antonio & Vamvakidis, Athanasios
- 355-386 Monetary policy, foreign exchange intervention, and the exchange rate in a unifying framework
by Kim, Soyoung
- 387-416 Rules for the disposition of tariff revenues and the determination of common external tariffs in customs unions
by Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 417-431 Trade liberalization, wage inequality, and endogenously determined nontraded goods
by Xu, Bin
- 433-453 Education, trade and investment liberalizations
by Hoffmann, Anders N.
- 455-469 Preference heterogeneity, wage inequality, and trade
by Glazer, Amihai & Ranjan, Priya
- 471-500 Spurious welfare reversals in international business cycle models
by Kim, Jinill & Kim, Sunghyun Henry
- 501-503 Corporate Financing and Goverance in Japan: The Road to the Future: by Takeo Hoshi and Anil Kashyap, MIT Press, 2002
by Johnson, Simon
2003, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-2 Empirical exchange rate models
by Engel, Charles & Rogers, John H. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 3-34 Putting the 'New Open Economy Macroeconomics' to a test
by Bergin, Paul R.
- 35-59 Exchange rate forecasting: the errors we've really made
by Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & H. Wright, Jonathan
- 61-83 The out-of-sample success of term structure models as exchange rate predictors: a step beyond
by Clarida, Richard H. & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P. & Valente, Giorgio
- 85-107 Why is it so difficult to beat the random walk forecast of exchange rates?
by Kilian, Lutz & Taylor, Mark P.
- 109-132 Understanding bilateral exchange rate volatility
by Devereux, Michael B. & Lane, Philip R.
- 133-160 Commodity currencies
by Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth
- 161-175 Market presence, contestability, and the terms-of-trade effects of regional integration
by Schiff, Maurice & Chang, Won
- 177-201 Endogenous market structure and the growth and welfare effects of economic integration
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 203-222 Endogenous tariffs and trade adjustment assistance
by Magee, Christopher
- 223-228 Barriers to Riches: by Stephen L. Parente and Edward C. Prescott, MIT Press, 2001
by Yi, Kei-Mu
- 229-234 Silent Revolution: The International Monetary Fund 1979-1989: by James M. Boughton, International Monetary Fund Publications, 2001
by Solomon, Robert
2003, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 239-265 Job creation, job destruction, and the real exchange rate
by Klein, Michael W. & Schuh, Scott & Triest, Robert K.
- 267-295 Volatility and growth in developing economies: some numerical results and empirical evidence
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 297-321 Do high interest rates defend currencies during speculative attacks?
by Kraay, Aart
- 323-347 Financial dollarization
by Ize, Alain & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy
- 349-366 The CCAPM meets Euro-interest rate persistence, 1960-2000
by Head, Allen C. & Smith, Gregor W.
- 367-397 Gradualism in free trade agreements: a theoretical justification
by Chisik, Richard
- 399-422 Green lobbies and transboundary pollution in large open economies
by Conconi, Paola
- 423-451 Export industry policy and reputational comparative advantage
by Chisik, Richard
2003, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-23 Market access, economic geography and comparative advantage: an empirical test
by Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E.
- 25-45 The market microstructure of central bank intervention
by Dominguez, Kathryn M. E.
- 47-76 Medium-term determinants of current accounts in industrial and developing countries: an empirical exploration
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Prasad, Eswar S.
- 77-100 On the sources of business cycles in the G-7
by Canova, Fabio & de Nicolo, Gianni
- 101-136 On the similarity of country endowments
by Debaere, Peter & Demiroglu, Ufuk
- 137-159 Real exchange rate targeting and macroeconomic instability
by Uribe, Martin
- 161-182 The protectionist bias of duty drawbacks: evidence from Mercosur
by Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 183-209 The North's intellectual property rights standard for the South?
by Lai, Edwin L. -C. & Qiu, Larry D.