Journal of International Economics
2007, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 523-525 Global capitalism: Its fall and rise in the twentieth century
by Meissner, Christopher M.
2007, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 2-21 Trade intensity and business cycle synchronization: Are developing countries any different?
by Calderon, Cesar & Chong, Alberto & Stein, Ernesto
- 22-51 The geography of trade in goods and asset holdings
by Aviat, Antonin & Coeurdacier, Nicolas
- 52-71 Trade policy, trade volumes and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries
by Fernandes, Ana M.
- 72-95 Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 96-112 Longitude matters: Time zones and the location of foreign direct investment
by Stein, Ernesto & Daude, Christian
- 113-132 Global monetary policy under a dollar standard
by Devereux, Michael B. & Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi
- 133-147 New goods and the skill premium
by Xiang, Chong
- 148-166 Trade and the location of industries: Some new results
by Laussel, Didier & Paul, Thierry
- 167-186 Can compensation save free trade?
by Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J. & Nelson, Douglas R.
- 187-205 Welfare versus market access: The implications of tariff structure for tariff reform
by Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter
- 206-220 Multinational firms, exclusivity, and backward linkages
by Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal
- 221-240 Dumping as a signal of innovation
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka
- 241-259 Trade agreements with domestic policies as disguised protection
by Lee, Gea M.
- 260-263 Barry Eichengreen and Ricardo Hausmann, Other People's Money: Debt Denomination and Financial Instability in Emerging Market Economies, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London (2005)
by Gopinath, Gita
- 264-266 Harry Huizinga and Lars Jonung, The Internationalization of Asset Ownership in Europe, Cambridge University Press (2005)
by Lane, Philip
2006, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 339-358 Product differentiation and duration of US import trade
by Besedes, Tibor & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 359-383 Fixed exchange rates and trade
by Klein, Michael W. & Shambaugh, Jay C.
- 384-405 Does the internet defy the law of gravity?
by Blum, Bernardo S. & Goldfarb, Avi
- 406-427 Globalization and the `confidence game'
by Mukand, Sharun W.
- 428-450 Macroeconomic interdependence under incomplete markets
by Ghironi, Fabio
- 451-469 Fair wages, unemployment and technological change in a global economy
by Kreickemeier, Udo & Nelson, Douglas
- 470-489 Devaluation without common knowledge
by Rochon, Celine
- 490-502 Subsidizing rent-seeking: Antidumping protection and the Byrd Amendment
by Reynolds, Kara M.
- 503-507 Richard Baldwin,, Rikard Forslid,, Philippe Martin,, Gianmarco Ottaviano, and Frederic Robert-Nicoud, Economic Geography and Public Policy, Princeton University Press (2003), p. 487
by Neary, J. Peter
- 508-512 Wood, A history of central banking in Great Britain and the United States
by Laubach, Thomas
2006, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-24 An empirical assessment of the welfare effects of reciprocal dumping
by Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias
- 25-51 Competition regimes and air transport costs: The effects of open skies agreements
by Micco, Alejandro & Serebrisky, Tomas
- 52-81 Exchange rate regimes and national price levels
by Broda, Christian
- 82-114 Quantitative implications of a debt-deflation theory of Sudden Stops and asset prices
by Mendoza, Enrique G. & Smith, Katherine A.
- 115-139 Sticky inflation and the real effects of exchange rate-based stabilization
by Celasun, Oya
- 140-160 Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy
by Porto, Guido G.
- 161-177 Catalytic finance: When does it work?
by Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song
- 178-196 State dependent pricing, invoicing currency, and exchange rate pass-through
by Floden, Martin & Wilander, Fredrik
- 197-215 Traders, cops and robbers
by Anderson, James E. & Bandiera, Oriana
- 216-238 Optimal integration strategies for the multinational firm
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan & Szeidl, Adam
- 239-252 Monetary policies for developing countries: The role of institutional quality
by Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 253-270 What does the Bank of Japan do to East Asia?
by Mackowiak, Bartosz
- 271-295 An information-based trade off between foreign direct investment and foreign portfolio investment
by Goldstein, Itay & Razin, Assaf
- 296-313 On the employment, investment and current account effects of inflation
by Mansoorian, Arman & Mohsin, Mohammed
- 314-324 Differential pricing, parallel trade, and the incentive to invest
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 325-328 Maurice Obstfeld and Alan M. Taylor, Global Capital Markets: Integration, Crisis, and Growth, Cambridge University Press (2004)
by Mauro, Paolo
- 328-333 The economics of microfinance
by Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 334-335 Erratum to "Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: Why do national borders matter?" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (2004) 93-118]
by Chen, Natalie
2006, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 255-256 Editorial foreword
by Davidson, C.
- 257-271 Protection and unemployment
by Bradford, Scott
- 272-295 Trade liberalization and the allocation of labor between households and markets in a poor country
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 296-309 A simple model of brain circulation
by Schmitt, Nicolas & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 310-320 Labor versus capital in trade-policy: The role of ideology and inequality
by Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish
- 321-340 Aggregate scale economies, market integration, and optimal welfare state policy
by Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
2006, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-5 "Emerging markets and macroeconomic volatility: Lessons from a decade of financial debacles", a symposium for the Journal of International Economics
by Devereux, Michael B. & Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 6-36 Country spreads and emerging countries: Who drives whom?
by Uribe, Martin & Yue, Vivian Z.
- 37-63 External currency pricing and the East Asian crisis
by Cook, David & Devereux, Michael B.
- 64-83 Defaultable debt, interest rates and the current account
by Aguiar, Mark & Gopinath, Gita
- 84-119 Are asset price guarantees useful for preventing Sudden Stops?: A quantitative investigation of the globalization hazard-moral hazard tradeoff
by Durdu, Ceyhun Bora & Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 120-149 Private capital flows, capital controls, and default risk
by Wright, Mark L.J.
- 150-175 Currency mismatches and monetary policy: A tale of two equilibria
by Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres
- 176-202 How do trade and financial integration affect the relationship between growth and volatility?
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar S. & Terrones, Marco E.
- 203-230 When in peril, retrench: Testing the portfolio channel of contagion
by Broner, Fernando A. & Gaston Gelos, R. & Reinhart, Carmen M.
- 231-254 Relative price volatility under Sudden Stops: The relevance of balance sheet effects
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Izquierdo, Alejandro & Loo-Kung, Rudy
2006, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 267-295 Can the standard international business cycle model explain the relation between trade and comovement?
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Yi, Kei-Mu
- 296-324 The real effects of financial integration
by Imbs, Jean
- 325-344 Is foreign direct investment a channel of knowledge spillovers? Evidence from Japan's FDI in the United States
by Branstetter, Lee
- 345-367 Trade liberalization and the evolution of skill earnings differentials in Brazil
by Gonzaga, Gustavo & Menezes Filho, Naercio & Terra, Cristina
- 368-383 Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries
by De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten
- 384-408 Global production sharing and trade in the services of factors
by Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 409-423 Detecting shift-contagion in currency and bond markets
by Gravelle, Toni & Kichian, Maral & Morley, James
- 424-442 Inflation targeting rules and welfare in an asymmetric currency area
by Lombardo, Giovanni
- 443-455 The impact of parallel imports on investments in cost-reducing research and development
by Li, Changying & Maskus, Keith E.
- 456-468 Technology transfer and spillovers in international joint ventures
by Muller, Thomas & Schnitzer, Monika
- 469-484 Do safeguard tariffs and antidumping duties open or close technology gaps?
by Crowley, Meredith A.
- 485-503 Exclusive dealing and common agency in international markets
by Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 504-517 Tariff and tax reform: Dynamic implications
by Naito, Takumi
- 518-527 Elhanan Helpman, The Mystery of Economic Growth, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (2004)
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem
2006, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-23 Globalisation and union opposition to technological change
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Rune Straume, Odd
- 24-37 Should countries control international profit shifting?
by Peralta, Susana & Wauthy, Xavier & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 38-58 International mergers: Incentives and welfare
by Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Wen
- 59-78 How often are propositions on the effects of regional trade agreements theoretical curiosa?
by Abrego, Lisandro & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John
- 79-91 Non-preferential trading clubs
by Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D.
- 92-114 Terms of trade risk with partial labor mobility
by Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B.
- 115-140 International trade and child labor: Cross-country evidence
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 141-158 Dynamics of currency crises with asset market frictions
by Guimaraes, Bernardo
- 159-187 The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects
by Nason, James M. & Rogers, John H.
- 188-218 Exchange rate exposure
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Tesar, Linda L.
- 219-237 Survival of the best fit: Exposure to low-wage countries and the (uneven) growth of U.S. manufacturing plants
by Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Schott, Peter K.
- 238-265 Product quality and the direction of trade
by Hallak, Juan Carlos
2005, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 267-267 Erratum to "Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (1) (2004) 1-29]
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 268-294 Erratum to Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 295-319 A theory of the currency denomination of international trade
by Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric
- 320-352 Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union
by Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik
- 353-372 International diffusion and intellectual property rights: An empirical analysis
by McCalman, Phillip
- 373-391 Exporting raises productivity in sub-Saharan African manufacturing firms
by Van Biesebroeck, Johannes
- 392-412 Trade and industrial location with heterogeneous labor
by Amiti, Mary & Pissarides, Christopher A.
- 413-427 When trade hurts: Consumption indivisibilities and labor market distortions
by Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile
- 428-445 Assessing the impact of communication costs on international trade
by Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina
- 446-470 Multinational enterprises and wage costs: vertical FDI revisited
by Braconier, Henrik & Norback, Pehr-Johan & Urban, Dieter
- 471-497 Endogenous free trade agreements and the multilateral trading system
by Ornelas, Emanuel
- 498-512 State tax competition for foreign direct investment: a winnable war?
by Davies, Ronald B.
- 513-514 Erratum to "Tariffs and the Most Favored Nation clause" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (2004) 341-368]
by Saggi, Kamal
- 515-520 Paul R. Masson and Catherine Pattillo, The Monetary Geography of Africa, Brookings Institution Press, Washington, DC (2005)
by Alfaro, Laura
- 520-524 Giorgio Barba Navaretti and Anthony J. Venables, Multinational Firms in the World Economy, Princeton University Press (2004)
by Blonigen, Bruce A.
- 524-528 Ignazio Angeloni, Anil Kashyap and Benoit Mojon, Monetary policy transmission in the euro area, Cambridge University Press (2003)
by Giavazzi, Francesco & Favero, Carlo A.
2005, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-24 Market potential, increasing returns and geographic concentration
by H. Hanson, Gordon
- 25-46 Market size and tax competition
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 47-72 Renegotiation, collective action clauses and sovereign debt markets
by Weinschelbaum, Federico & Wynne, Jose
- 73-96 International versus domestic auditing of bank solvency
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Lagunoff, Roger
- 97-128 Endogenous financial intermediation and real effects of capital account liberalization
by Alessandria, George & Qian, Jun
- 129-155 A macroeconomic model of international price discrimination
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca
- 157-174 Foreign direct investment and growth under economic integration
by Gao, Ting
- 175-199 Trade policy, cross-border externalities and lobbies: do linked agreements enforce more cooperative outcomes?
by Limao, Nuno
- 201-219 The political economy of international factor mobility
by Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald
- 221-240 Endogenous international joint ventures and the environment
by Abe, Kenzo & Zhao, Laixun
- 241-257 The effect of outward processing trade on wage inequality: the Hong Kong case
by Ho, Lok Sang & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Wai Chung
- 259-262 Edwin M. Truman, Inflation Targeting in the World Economy, Institute for International Economics (2003)
by Kuttner, Kenneth N.
- 262-265 Capital flows and crises
by Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
2005, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 267-295 World market integration through the lens of foreign direct investors
by Albuquerque, Rui & Loayza, Norman & Serven, Luis
- 297-323 Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s
by Ohashi, Hiroshi
- 325-348 Exchange rates and fundamentals: evidence on the economic value of predictability
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio
- 349-362 Uncovered interest parity: it works, but not for long
by Chaboud, Alain P. & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 363-384 The need for international policy coordination: what's old, what's new, what's yet to come?
by Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Cumby, Robert E. & Diba, Behzad T.
- 385-406 A new world order: explaining the international diffusion of the gold standard, 1870-1913
by Meissner, Christopher M.
- 407-422 Gunboats, reputation, and sovereign repayment: lessons from the Southern Confederacy
by Weidenmier, Marc D.
- 423-446 Labor demand and trade reform in Latin America
by Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F.
- 447-470 Informal export barriers and poverty
by Porto, Guido G.
- 471-484 An interest rate defense of a fixed exchange rate?
by Flood, Robert P. & Jeanne, Olivier
- 485-507 International transmission of transitory and persistent monetary shocks under imperfect information
by Andersen, Torben M. & Beier, Niels C.
- 509-526 Protection for sale under monopolistic competition
by Chang, Pao-Li
- 527-540 Knowledge diffusion, input supplier's technological effort and technology transfer via vertical relationships
by Goh, Ai-Ting
- 541-544 Advanced international trade: theory and evidence
by Krishna, Kala
- 544-548 In defense of globalization
by Loungani, Prakash
- 548-549 Michael W. Klein, Scott Schuh and Robert K. Triest, Job Creation, Job Destruction, and International Competition, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research (2003)
by Kletzer, Lori G.
2005, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-29 The trade-creating effects of business and social networks: evidence from France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren & Mayer, Thierry
- 31-48 Identifying the efficacy of central bank interventions: evidence from Australia and Japan
by Kearns, Jonathan & Rigobon, Roberto
- 49-74 Nominal rigidity, desired markup variations, and real exchange rate persistence
by Bouakez, Hafedh
- 75-105 Trade, wages, and the political economy of trade protection: evidence from the Colombian trade reforms
by Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina
- 107-130 Overseas assembly and country sourcing choices
by Swenson, Deborah L.
- 131-155 Can product cycles explain skill upgrading?
by Zhu, Susan Chun
- 157-176 Trade, turnover, and tithing
by Magee, Christopher S.P. & Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J.
- 177-196 When and how should infant industries be protected?
by Melitz, Marc J.
- 197-213 Internationalisation, industrial policy and clusters
by Forslid, Rikard & Midelfart, Karen Helene
- 215-231 Strategic trade and delegated competition
by Miller, Nolan H. & Pazgal, Amit
- 233-248 Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets
by Falvey, Rod & Kreickemeier, Udo
- 249-266 Monopolistic competition and trade, revisited: testing the model without testing for gravity
by Debaere, Peter
2005, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 269-296 The determinants of cross-border equity flows
by Portes, Richard & Rey, Helene
- 297-314 Sovereign debt as a contingent claim: a quantitative approach
by Alfaro, Laura & Kanczuk, Fabio
- 315-333 Analytics of sovereign debt restructuring
by Haldane, Andrew G. & Penalver, Adrian & Saporta, Victoria & Shin, Hyun Song
- 335-347 Variable capital utilization and international business cycles
by Baxter, Marianne & Farr, Dorsey D.
- 349-374 Explaining the exchange rate pass-through in different prices
by Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Faruqee, Hamid & Hakura, Dalia S.
- 375-399 Incomplete pass-through and the welfare effects of exchange rate variability
by Sutherland, Alan
- 401-419 The effect of trade liberalization on child labor
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 421-445 Climate change policy, market structure, and carbon leakage
by Babiker, Mustafa H.
- 447-460 Trade raises income: a precise and robust result
by Noguer, Marta & Siscart, Marc
- 461-487 Reciprocated unilateralism in trade policy
by Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish
- 489-505 Does home market size matter for the pattern of trade?
by Holmes, Thomas J. & Stevens, John J.
- 507-521 Corporate tax systems, multinational enterprises, and economic integration
by Kind, Hans Jarle & Midelfart, Karen Helene & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 523-526 Trade and the Environment
by Anderson, James
- 526-531 Can labor standards improve under globalization?: Kimberly Ann Elliott and Richard Freeman, Institute for International Economics, 2003
by Brown, Drusilla
- 531-537 In: Steven Brakman and Ben Heijdra, Editors, The Monopolistic Competition Revolution in Retrospect, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England (2004)
by Redding, Stephen
- 537-540 Exchange Rate Economics: By Lucio Sarno and Mark P. Taylor, Cambridge University Press, 2003
by Mark, Nelson C.
2005, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-20 A simple model of firm heterogeneity, international trade, and wages
by Yeaple, Stephen Ross
- 21-48 Trade and inequality in developing countries: a general equilibrium analysis
by Zhu, Susan Chun & Trefler, Daniel
- 49-73 Market integration and convergence to the Law of One Price: evidence from the European car market
by Goldberg, Pinelopi K. & Verboven, Frank
- 75-91 Industrial groupings and foreign direct investment
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Fausten, Dietrich
- 93-125 Fundamental dimensions of U.S. trade policy
by Bohara, Alok K. & Camargo, Alejandro Islas & Grijalva, Therese & Gawande, Kishore
- 127-149 What drives capital flows? The case of cross-border M&A activity and financial deepening
by di Giovanni, Julian
- 151-165 Antidumping protection and markups of domestic firms
by Konings, Jozef & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 167-184 The new open economy macroeconomics of government debt
by Ganelli, Giovanni
- 185-201 Regime switching models for the Mexican peso
by Bazdresch, Santiago & Werner, Alejandro
- 203-219 Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts
by Spiegel, Mark M.
- 221-247 The welfare effect of international asset market integration under nominal rigidities
by Tille, Cedric
- 249-266 Growing up with capital flows
by Mody, Ashoka & Murshid, Antu Panini
2004, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 223-245 Airbus versus Boeing revisited: international competition in the aircraft market
by Irwin, Douglas A. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 247-275 Liability dollarization and the bank balance sheet channel
by Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David
- 277-302 Specialization, factor accumulation and development
by Fitzgerald, Doireann & Hallak, Juan Carlos
- 303-333 Exchange rate puzzles and distorted beliefs
by Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Tornell, Aaron
- 335-361 Financial super-markets: size matters for asset trade
by Martin, Philippe & Rey, Helene
- 363-386 Semi-parametric predictions of the intertemporal approach to the current account
by Letendre, Marc-Andre
- 387-409 Relative prices and wage inequality: evidence from Mexico
by Robertson, Raymond
- 411-439 Trade liberalization and intersectoral labor movements
by Wacziarg, Romain & Wallack, Jessica Seddon
- 441-463 How good are trade and telephone call traffic in bridging income gaps and TFP gaps?
by Wong, Wei-Kang
- 465-483 The export technology content, learning by doing and specialization in foreign trade
by An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F.
- 485-501 Does lumpiness matter in an open economy?: Studying international economics with regional data
by Debaere, Peter
- 503-519 Market imperfections and the instability of open economies
by Meng, Qinglai & Velasco, Andres
- 521-544 Currency competition in a fundamental model of money
by Camera, Gabriele & Craig, Ben & Waller, Christopher J.
- 545-565 Endogenous market structures and the gains from foreign direct investment
by De Santis, Roberto A. & Stahler, Frank
2004, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-27 A strategic and welfare theoretic analysis of free trade areas
by Bond, Eric W. & Riezman, Raymond G. & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 29-63 Economic determinants of free trade agreements
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 65-88 Trade diversion and declining tariffs: evidence from Mercosur
by Bohara, Alok K. & Gawande, Kishore & Sanguinetti, Pablo
- 89-112 FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets
by Alfaro, Laura & Chanda, Areendam & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sayek, Selin
- 113-134 Managers, investors, and crises: mutual fund strategies in emerging markets
by Kaminsky, Graciela & Lyons, Richard K. & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 135-150 Dissecting the PPP puzzle: the unconventional roles of nominal exchange rate and price adjustments
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S. & Bergman, Michael
- 151-167 Trade liberalization through asset markets
by Feeney, JoAnne & Hillman, Arye L.
- 169-193 On the evolution of comparative advantage in matching models
by Fisher, Eric ON. & Kakkar, Vikas
- 195-209 Rivalry in uncertain export markets: commitment versus flexibility
by Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot
- 211-215 Too Sensational: On the Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes: W. Max Corden, MIT Press, 2002
by Rigobon, Roberto
- 217-222 Dollarization Debates and Policy Alternatives: Eduardo Levy Yeyati and Federico Sturzenegger, MIT Press, 2003
by Kamin, Steven B.
2004, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 209-235 Do WTO members have more liberal trade policy?
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 237-262 Managerial incentives and the international organization of production
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan
- 263-291 Endogenous exchange rate pass-through when nominal prices are set in advance
by Devereux, Michael B. & Engel, Charles & Storgaard, Peter E.
- 293-320 Optimal monetary policy in a currency area
by Benigno, Pierpaolo