Journal of International Economics
January 2008, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 158-169 Do high interest rates defend currencies during speculative attacks New evidence
by Goderis, Benedikt & Ioannidou, Vasso P.
- 170-187 R&D policies, trade and process innovation
by Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle
- 188-201 Tax competition when firms choose their organizational form: Should tax loopholes for multinationals be closed
by Bucovetsky, Sam & Haufler, Andreas
- 202-224 Feasible multilateralism and the effects of regionalism
by Ornelas, Emanuel
- 225-241 Trade liberalization, outsourcing, and the hold-up problem
by Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L.
- 242-244 Youssef Cassis , Capitals of Capital: A History of International Financial Centres, 1780-2005, Cambridge University Press (2006)
by Walter, Ingo
November 2007, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 223-250 The external wealth of nations mark II: Revised and extended estimates of foreign assets and liabilities, 1970-2004
by Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 251-277 Real-time price discovery in global stock, bond and foreign exchange markets
by Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Vega, Clara
- 278-308 A knowledge-and-physical-capital model of international trade flows, foreign direct investment, and multinational enterprises
by Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter
- 309-332 Auctioning countermeasures in the WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Mavroidis, Petros C. & Staiger, Robert W.
- 333-354 Interacting factor endowments and trade costs: A multi-country, multi-good approach to trade theory
by Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J.
- 355-376 Is there really a foreign ownership wage premium? Evidence from matched employer-employee data
by Heyman, Fredrik & Sjoholm, Fredrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson
- 377-395 Financial factors and exporting decisions
by Greenaway, David & Guariglia, Alessandra & Kneller, Richard
- 396-406 International competition, downsizing and wage inequality
by Walde, Klaus & Wei[ss], Pia
- 407-420 Immiserizing deindustrialization: A dynamic trade model with credit constraints
by Chesnokova, Tatyana
- 421-433 Trade and the distribution of human capital
by Bougheas, Spiros & Riezman, Raymond
- 434-438 James E. Andersen and J. Peter Neary, Measuring the Restrictiveness of International Trade Policy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2005)
by Kee, Hiau Looi
- 438-441 Barry Eichengreen, The European Economy Since 1945: Coordinated Capitalism and Beyond, Princeton University Press (2007)
by O'Rourke, Kevin H.
September 2007, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-30 Negotiating free trade
by Aghion, Philippe & Antras, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan
- 31-47 Does the exchange rate regime matter for real shocks? Evidence from windstorms and earthquakes
by Ramcharan, Rodney
- 48-68 Inflation inertia and credible disinflation
by Calvo, Guillermo & Celasun, Oya & Kumhof, Michael
- 69-98 Do exports generate higher productivity? Evidence from Slovenia
by De Loecker, Jan
- 99-127 Productivity, terms of trade and the `home market effect'
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Martin, Philippe & Pesenti, Paolo
- 128-151 Tradability, productivity, and international economic integration
by Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven
- 152-174 Making sense of Bolkestein-bashing: Trade liberalization under segmented labor markets
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 175-188 Inefficient trade patterns: Excessive trade, cross-hauling and dumping
by Eden, Benjamin
- 189-212 Dynamic analysis of innovation and international transfer of technology through licensing
by Tanaka, Hitoshi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Futagami, Koichi
- 213-215 William Eastery, The White Man's Burden, The Penguin Press (2006)
by McMillian, Margaret
- 215-219 Global migration and the world economy: Two centuries of policy and performance
by McHale, John
- 219-222 Emerging Markets and Financial Globalization Sovereign Bond Spreads in 1870-1913 and Today
by Kaminsky, Graciela
July 2007, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 271-291 Commodity tax harmonization and the location of industry
by Behrens, Kristian & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 292-309 Inequality and endogenous trade policy outcomes
by Limao, Nuno & Panagariya, Arvind
- 310-335 Free trade networks
by Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo
- 336-365 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions vs. greenfield foreign direct investment: The role of firm heterogeneity
by Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen
- 366-380 Investment liberalization -- Why a restrictive cross-border merger policy can be counterproductive
by Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars
- 381-408 Can the new open economy macroeconomic model explain exchange rate fluctuations?
by Jung, Yongseung
- 409-427 International medical technology diffusion
by Papageorgiou, Chris & Savvides, Andreas & Zachariadis, Marios
- 428-450 Behavior of output during currency crises
by Gupta, Poonam & Mishra, Deepak & Sahay, Ratna
- 451-463 Structural estimation and the border puzzle
by Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H.
- 464-480 Technology spillover through trade and TFP convergence: 135 years of evidence for the OECD countries
by Madsen, Jakob B.
- 481-511 Bayesian estimation of an open economy DSGE model with incomplete pass-through
by Adolfson, Malin & Laseen, Stefan & Linde, Jesper & Villani, Mattias
- 512-514 Book review: Emerging capital markets in turmoil
by Broda, Christian
May 2007, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-21 Segmented asset markets and optimal exchange rate regimes
by Lahiri, Amartya & Singh, Rajesh & Vegh, Carlos
- 22-51 Employment, skill structure and international trade: Firm-level evidence for France
by Biscourp, Pierre & Kramarz, Francis
- 52-74 Do exporters really pay higher wages? First evidence from German linked employer-employee data
by Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim
- 75-96 The labor market effects of foreign owned firms
by Almeida, Rita
- 97-112 Evaluating the foreign ownership wage premium using a difference-in-differences matching approach
by Girma, Sourafel & Gorg, Holger
- 113-127 Foreign outsourcing, exporting, and FDI: A productivity comparison at the firm level
by Tomiura, Eiichi
- 128-150 Capital flows and capital goods
by Alfaro, Laura & Hammel, Eliza
- 151-175 The WTO promotes trade, strongly but unevenly
by Subramanian, Arvind & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 176-201 Trade deflection and trade depression
by Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A.
- 202-221 Financial liberalization and banking crises in emerging economies
by Daniel, Betty C. & Jones, John Bailey
- 222-241 Disclosure standards and market efficiency: Evidence from analysts' forecasts
by Tong, Hui
- 242-264 Balance of payments crises under inflation targeting
by Kumhof, Michael & Li, Shujing & Yan, Isabel
- 265-270 The exchange rate in a behavioral finance framework
by Osler, Carol
April 2007, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 267-293 International good market segmentation and financial innovation
by Basak, Suleyman & Croitoru, Benjamin
- 294-323 One cost of the Chilean capital controls: Increased financial constraints for smaller traded firms
by Forbes, Kristin J.
- 324-343 Moving up or moving out? A unified theory of R&D, FDI, and trade
by Lu, Chia-Hui
- 344-372 The endogeneity of the exchange rate as a determinant of FDI: A model of entry and multinational firms
by Russ, Katheryn Niles
- 373-388 International linkages and productivity at the plant level: Foreign direct investment, exports, imports and licensing
by Yasar, Mahmut & Morrison Paul, Catherine J.
- 389-409 Technology, endowments, and the factor content of bilateral trade
by Lai, Huiwen & Zhu, Susan Chun
- 410-433 The GATT and gradualism
by Zissimos, Ben
- 434-447 Why parallel trade may raise producers' profits
by Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 448-466 Diversification cones, trade costs and factor market linkages
by Xiang, Chong
- 467-494 Trade liberalization and rising wage inequality in Latin America: Reconciliation with HOS theory
by Atolia, Manoj
- 495-514 Institutions and moral hazard in open economies
by Vogel, Jonathan
- 515-523 Tornell and Westermann, boom-bust cycles and financial liberalization
by Imbs, Jean
- 523-525 Global capitalism: Its fall and rise in the twentieth century
by Meissner, Christopher M.
March 2007, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 2-21 Trade intensity and business cycle synchronization: Are developing countries any different?
by Calderon, Cesar & Chong, Alberto & Stein, Ernesto
- 22-51 The geography of trade in goods and asset holdings
by Aviat, Antonin & Coeurdacier, Nicolas
- 52-71 Trade policy, trade volumes and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries
by Fernandes, Ana M.
- 72-95 Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 96-112 Longitude matters: Time zones and the location of foreign direct investment
by Stein, Ernesto & Daude, Christian
- 113-132 Global monetary policy under a dollar standard
by Devereux, Michael B. & Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi
- 133-147 New goods and the skill premium
by Xiang, Chong
- 148-166 Trade and the location of industries: Some new results
by Laussel, Didier & Paul, Thierry
- 167-186 Can compensation save free trade?
by Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J. & Nelson, Douglas R.
- 187-205 Welfare versus market access: The implications of tariff structure for tariff reform
by Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter
- 206-220 Multinational firms, exclusivity, and backward linkages
by Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal
- 221-240 Dumping as a signal of innovation
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka
- 241-259 Trade agreements with domestic policies as disguised protection
by Lee, Gea M.
- 260-263 Barry Eichengreen and Ricardo Hausmann, Other People's Money: Debt Denomination and Financial Instability in Emerging Market Economies, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London (2005)
by Gopinath, Gita
- 264-266 Harry Huizinga and Lars Jonung, The Internationalization of Asset Ownership in Europe, Cambridge University Press (2005)
by Lane, Philip
December 2006, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 339-358 Product differentiation and duration of US import trade
by Besedes, Tibor & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 359-383 Fixed exchange rates and trade
by Klein, Michael W. & Shambaugh, Jay C.
- 384-405 Does the internet defy the law of gravity?
by Blum, Bernardo S. & Goldfarb, Avi
- 406-427 Globalization and the `confidence game'
by Mukand, Sharun W.
- 428-450 Macroeconomic interdependence under incomplete markets
by Ghironi, Fabio
- 451-469 Fair wages, unemployment and technological change in a global economy
by Kreickemeier, Udo & Nelson, Douglas
- 470-489 Devaluation without common knowledge
by Rochon, Celine
- 490-502 Subsidizing rent-seeking: Antidumping protection and the Byrd Amendment
by Reynolds, Kara M.
- 503-507 Richard Baldwin,, Rikard Forslid,, Philippe Martin,, Gianmarco Ottaviano, and Frederic Robert-Nicoud, Economic Geography and Public Policy, Princeton University Press (2003), p. 487
by Neary, J. Peter
- 508-512 Wood, A history of central banking in Great Britain and the United States
by Laubach, Thomas
September 2006, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-24 An empirical assessment of the welfare effects of reciprocal dumping
by Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias
- 25-51 Competition regimes and air transport costs: The effects of open skies agreements
by Micco, Alejandro & Serebrisky, Tomas
- 52-81 Exchange rate regimes and national price levels
by Broda, Christian
- 82-114 Quantitative implications of a debt-deflation theory of Sudden Stops and asset prices
by Mendoza, Enrique G. & Smith, Katherine A.
- 115-139 Sticky inflation and the real effects of exchange rate-based stabilization
by Celasun, Oya
- 140-160 Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy
by Porto, Guido G.
- 161-177 Catalytic finance: When does it work?
by Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song
- 178-196 State dependent pricing, invoicing currency, and exchange rate pass-through
by Floden, Martin & Wilander, Fredrik
- 197-215 Traders, cops and robbers
by Anderson, James E. & Bandiera, Oriana
- 216-238 Optimal integration strategies for the multinational firm
by Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan & Szeidl, Adam
- 239-252 Monetary policies for developing countries: The role of institutional quality
by Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 253-270 What does the Bank of Japan do to East Asia?
by Mackowiak, Bartosz
- 271-295 An information-based trade off between foreign direct investment and foreign portfolio investment
by Goldstein, Itay & Razin, Assaf
- 296-313 On the employment, investment and current account effects of inflation
by Mansoorian, Arman & Mohsin, Mohammed
- 314-324 Differential pricing, parallel trade, and the incentive to invest
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 325-328 Maurice Obstfeld and Alan M. Taylor, Global Capital Markets: Integration, Crisis, and Growth, Cambridge University Press (2004)
by Mauro, Paolo
- 328-333 The economics of microfinance
by Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 334-335 Erratum to "Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: Why do national borders matter?" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (2004) 93-118]
by Chen, Natalie
July 2006, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 255-256 Editorial foreword
by Davidson, C.
- 257-271 Protection and unemployment
by Bradford, Scott
- 272-295 Trade liberalization and the allocation of labor between households and markets in a poor country
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 296-309 A simple model of brain circulation
by Schmitt, Nicolas & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 310-320 Labor versus capital in trade-policy: The role of ideology and inequality
by Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish
- 321-340 Aggregate scale economies, market integration, and optimal welfare state policy
by Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
June 2006, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-5 "Emerging markets and macroeconomic volatility: Lessons from a decade of financial debacles", a symposium for the Journal of International Economics
by Devereux, Michael B. & Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 6-36 Country spreads and emerging countries: Who drives whom?
by Uribe, Martin & Yue, Vivian Z.
- 37-63 External currency pricing and the East Asian crisis
by Cook, David & Devereux, Michael B.
- 64-83 Defaultable debt, interest rates and the current account
by Aguiar, Mark & Gopinath, Gita
- 84-119 Are asset price guarantees useful for preventing Sudden Stops?: A quantitative investigation of the globalization hazard-moral hazard tradeoff
by Durdu, Ceyhun Bora & Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 120-149 Private capital flows, capital controls, and default risk
by Wright, Mark L.J.
- 150-175 Currency mismatches and monetary policy: A tale of two equilibria
by Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres
- 176-202 How do trade and financial integration affect the relationship between growth and volatility?
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar S. & Terrones, Marco E.
- 203-230 When in peril, retrench: Testing the portfolio channel of contagion
by Broner, Fernando A. & Gaston Gelos, R. & Reinhart, Carmen M.
- 231-254 Relative price volatility under Sudden Stops: The relevance of balance sheet effects
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Izquierdo, Alejandro & Loo-Kung, Rudy
March 2006, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 267-295 Can the standard international business cycle model explain the relation between trade and comovement?
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Yi, Kei-Mu
- 296-324 The real effects of financial integration
by Imbs, Jean
- 325-344 Is foreign direct investment a channel of knowledge spillovers? Evidence from Japan's FDI in the United States
by Branstetter, Lee
- 345-367 Trade liberalization and the evolution of skill earnings differentials in Brazil
by Gonzaga, Gustavo & Menezes Filho, Naercio & Terra, Cristina
- 368-383 Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries
by De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten
- 384-408 Global production sharing and trade in the services of factors
by Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 409-423 Detecting shift-contagion in currency and bond markets
by Gravelle, Toni & Kichian, Maral & Morley, James
- 424-442 Inflation targeting rules and welfare in an asymmetric currency area
by Lombardo, Giovanni
- 443-455 The impact of parallel imports on investments in cost-reducing research and development
by Li, Changying & Maskus, Keith E.
- 456-468 Technology transfer and spillovers in international joint ventures
by Muller, Thomas & Schnitzer, Monika
- 469-484 Do safeguard tariffs and antidumping duties open or close technology gaps?
by Crowley, Meredith A.
- 485-503 Exclusive dealing and common agency in international markets
by Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 504-517 Tariff and tax reform: Dynamic implications
by Naito, Takumi
- 518-527 Elhanan Helpman, The Mystery of Economic Growth, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (2004)
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem
January 2006, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-23 Globalisation and union opposition to technological change
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Rune Straume, Odd
- 24-37 Should countries control international profit shifting?
by Peralta, Susana & Wauthy, Xavier & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 38-58 International mergers: Incentives and welfare
by Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Wen
- 59-78 How often are propositions on the effects of regional trade agreements theoretical curiosa?
by Abrego, Lisandro & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John
- 79-91 Non-preferential trading clubs
by Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D.
- 92-114 Terms of trade risk with partial labor mobility
by Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B.
- 115-140 International trade and child labor: Cross-country evidence
by Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 141-158 Dynamics of currency crises with asset market frictions
by Guimaraes, Bernardo
- 159-187 The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects
by Nason, James M. & Rogers, John H.
- 188-218 Exchange rate exposure
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Tesar, Linda L.
- 219-237 Survival of the best fit: Exposure to low-wage countries and the (uneven) growth of U.S. manufacturing plants
by Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Schott, Peter K.
- 238-265 Product quality and the direction of trade
by Hallak, Juan Carlos
December 2005, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 267-267 Erratum to "Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (1) (2004) 1-29]
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 268-294 Erratum to Multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral opportunism and the rules of GATT/WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 295-319 A theory of the currency denomination of international trade
by Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric
- 320-352 Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union
by Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik
- 353-372 International diffusion and intellectual property rights: An empirical analysis
by McCalman, Phillip
- 373-391 Exporting raises productivity in sub-Saharan African manufacturing firms
by Van Biesebroeck, Johannes
- 392-412 Trade and industrial location with heterogeneous labor
by Amiti, Mary & Pissarides, Christopher A.
- 413-427 When trade hurts: Consumption indivisibilities and labor market distortions
by Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile
- 428-445 Assessing the impact of communication costs on international trade
by Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina
- 446-470 Multinational enterprises and wage costs: vertical FDI revisited
by Braconier, Henrik & Norback, Pehr-Johan & Urban, Dieter
- 471-497 Endogenous free trade agreements and the multilateral trading system
by Ornelas, Emanuel
- 498-512 State tax competition for foreign direct investment: a winnable war?
by Davies, Ronald B.
- 513-514 Erratum to "Tariffs and the Most Favored Nation clause" [J. Int. Econ. 63 (2004) 341-368]
by Saggi, Kamal
- 515-520 Paul R. Masson and Catherine Pattillo, The Monetary Geography of Africa, Brookings Institution Press, Washington, DC (2005)
by Alfaro, Laura
- 520-524 Giorgio Barba Navaretti and Anthony J. Venables, Multinational Firms in the World Economy, Princeton University Press (2004)
by Blonigen, Bruce A.
- 524-528 Ignazio Angeloni, Anil Kashyap and Benoit Mojon, Monetary policy transmission in the euro area, Cambridge University Press (2003)
by Giavazzi, Francesco & Favero, Carlo A.
September 2005, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-24 Market potential, increasing returns and geographic concentration
by H. Hanson, Gordon
- 25-46 Market size and tax competition
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 47-72 Renegotiation, collective action clauses and sovereign debt markets
by Weinschelbaum, Federico & Wynne, Jose
- 73-96 International versus domestic auditing of bank solvency
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Lagunoff, Roger
- 97-128 Endogenous financial intermediation and real effects of capital account liberalization
by Alessandria, George & Qian, Jun
- 129-155 A macroeconomic model of international price discrimination
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca
- 157-174 Foreign direct investment and growth under economic integration
by Gao, Ting
- 175-199 Trade policy, cross-border externalities and lobbies: do linked agreements enforce more cooperative outcomes?
by Limao, Nuno
- 201-219 The political economy of international factor mobility
by Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald
- 221-240 Endogenous international joint ventures and the environment
by Abe, Kenzo & Zhao, Laixun
- 241-257 The effect of outward processing trade on wage inequality: the Hong Kong case
by Ho, Lok Sang & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Wai Chung
- 259-262 Edwin M. Truman, Inflation Targeting in the World Economy, Institute for International Economics (2003)
by Kuttner, Kenneth N.
- 262-265 Capital flows and crises
by Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
July 2005, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 267-295 World market integration through the lens of foreign direct investors
by Albuquerque, Rui & Loayza, Norman & Serven, Luis
- 297-323 Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s
by Ohashi, Hiroshi
- 325-348 Exchange rates and fundamentals: evidence on the economic value of predictability
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio
- 349-362 Uncovered interest parity: it works, but not for long
by Chaboud, Alain P. & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 363-384 The need for international policy coordination: what's old, what's new, what's yet to come?
by Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Cumby, Robert E. & Diba, Behzad T.
- 385-406 A new world order: explaining the international diffusion of the gold standard, 1870-1913
by Meissner, Christopher M.
- 407-422 Gunboats, reputation, and sovereign repayment: lessons from the Southern Confederacy
by Weidenmier, Marc D.
- 423-446 Labor demand and trade reform in Latin America
by Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F.
- 447-470 Informal export barriers and poverty
by Porto, Guido G.
- 471-484 An interest rate defense of a fixed exchange rate?
by Flood, Robert P. & Jeanne, Olivier
- 485-507 International transmission of transitory and persistent monetary shocks under imperfect information
by Andersen, Torben M. & Beier, Niels C.
- 509-526 Protection for sale under monopolistic competition
by Chang, Pao-Li
- 527-540 Knowledge diffusion, input supplier's technological effort and technology transfer via vertical relationships
by Goh, Ai-Ting
- 541-544 Advanced international trade: theory and evidence
by Krishna, Kala
- 544-548 In defense of globalization
by Loungani, Prakash
- 548-549 Michael W. Klein, Scott Schuh and Robert K. Triest, Job Creation, Job Destruction, and International Competition, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research (2003)
by Kletzer, Lori G.
May 2005, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-29 The trade-creating effects of business and social networks: evidence from France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren & Mayer, Thierry
- 31-48 Identifying the efficacy of central bank interventions: evidence from Australia and Japan
by Kearns, Jonathan & Rigobon, Roberto