Journal of International Economics
2010, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 26-34 Trade, offshoring, and the invisible handshake
by Karabay, Bilgehan & McLaren, John
- 35-48 Trade skirmishes safeguards: A theory of the WTO dispute settlement process
by Beshkar, Mostafa
- 49-62 Backward stealing and forward manipulation in the WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 63-72 Reevaluating the role of trade agreements: Does investment globalization make the WTO obsolete?
by Blanchard, Emily J.
- 73-84 FDI in post-production services and product market competition
by Ishikawa, Jota & Morita, Hodaka & Mukunoki, Hiroshi
- 85-95 The determinants of international investment and attention allocation: Using internet search query data
by Mondria, Jordi & Wu, Thomas & Zhang, Yi
- 96-98 Pierre-Philippe Combes, Thierry Mayer and Jacques-Francois Thisse , Economic Geography: The Integration of Regions and Nations, Princeton University Press (2008)
by Davis, Donald R.
2010, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 163-169 Do tariffs matter for the extensive margin of international trade? An empirical analysis
by Debaere, Peter & Mostashari, Shalah
- 170-183 Outsourcing and pass-through
by Hellerstein, Rebecca & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 184-196 The monetary model strikes back: Evidence from the world
by Cerra, Valerie & Saxena, Sweta Chaman
- 197-205 Exporting behavior of foreign affiliates: Theory and evidence
by Lu, Jiangyong & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang
- 206-218 Trade policy in a "super size me" world
by McCalman, Phillip
- 219-229 Offshoring and unemployment: The role of search frictions labor mobility
by Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya
- 230-239 Trade liberalisation and human capital adjustment
by Falvey, Rod & Greenaway, David & Silva, Joana
- 240-252 The role of multinational production in a risky environment
by Ramondo, Natalia & Rappoport, Veronica
- 253-264 Imperfect tax competition for profits, asymmetric equilibrium and beneficial tax havens
by Johannesen, Niels
2010, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-14 The erosion of colonial trade linkages after independence
by Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John
- 15-25 Market imperfections, wealth inequality, and the distribution of trade gains
by Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel
- 26-37 Bilateralism, multilateralism, and the quest for global free trade
by Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat
- 38-47 Do stronger patent rights raise high-tech exports to the developing world?
by Ivus, Olena
- 48-60 Accounting for persistence and volatility of good-level real exchange rates: The role of sticky information
by Crucini, Mario J. & Shintani, Mototsugu & Tsuruga, Takayuki
- 61-74 Can structural small open-economy models account for the influence of foreign disturbances?
by Justiniano, Alejandro & Preston, Bruce
- 75-88 What lies beneath the euro's effect on financial integration? Currency risk, legal harmonization, or trade?
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis
- 89-98 The effects of offshoring on the elasticity of labor demand
by Senses, Mine Zeynep
- 99-108 Saving taxes through foreign plant ownership
by Egger, Peter & Eggert, Wolfgang & Winner, Hannes
- 109-121 Twin dollarization and exchange rate policy
by Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi
- 122-138 Business cycles and monetary regimes in emerging economies: A role for a monopolistic banking sector
by Mandelman, Federico S.
- 139-153 Fluctuations in the foreign exchange market: How important are monetary policy shocks?
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Normandin, Michel
- 154-161 Market integration and strike activity
by Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent
2010, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 157-175 International capital flows
by Tille, Cédric & van Wincoop, Eric
- 176-187 Sovereign default and debt renegotiation
by Yue, Vivian Z.
- 188-199 Location decision of heterogeneous multinational firms
by Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Moore, Michael O.
- 200-211 Foreign subsidization and excess capacity
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Wilson, Wesley W.
- 212-225 Tariff wars in the Ricardian Model with a continuum of goods
by Opp, Marcus M.
- 226-238 Exposure to foreign media and changes in cultural traits: Evidence from naming patterns in France
by Disdier, Anne-Célia & Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry
- 239-248 Competition for firms in an oligopolistic industry: The impact of economic integration
by Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian
- 249-259 Why do most countries set high tax rates on capital?
by Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve & Wilson, John D.
- 260-270 The quality of innovation and the extent of the market
by Spulber, Daniel F.
- 271-279 Trade policy with endogenous entry revisited
by Krishna, Kala & Tan, Ling Hui
- 280-291 Domestic productivity and variety gains from trade
by Ardelean, Adina & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr
- 292-301 Market power in banking, countercyclical margins and the international transmission of business cycles
by Olivero, María Pía
- 302-317 International competitiveness, job creation and job destruction--An establishment-level study of German job flows
by Moser, Christoph & Urban, Dieter & di Mauro, Beatrice Weder
- 318-319 Jakob De Haan, Sander Oosterloo and Dirk Schoenmaker, European Financial Markets and Institutions , Cambridge University Press (2009)
by Levich, Richard M.
2010, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-2 JIE special issue on international macro-finance
by Devereux, Michael B. & Engel, Charles & Matsumoto, Akito & Rebucci, Alessandro & Sutherland, Alan
- 3-21 Why do foreigners invest in the United States?
by Forbes, Kristin J.
- 22-32 Decomposing the U.S. external returns differential
by Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Dvorak, Tomas & Warnock, Francis E.
- 33-44 The long or short of it: Determinants of foreign currency exposure in external balance sheets
by Lane, Philip R. & Shambaugh, Jay C.
- 45-57 Patterns of international capital raisings
by Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 58-71 Order flows and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle
by Evans, Martin D.D.
- 72-88 Exchange rate forecasting, order flow and macroeconomic information
by Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio & Sojli, Elvira
- 89-99 A new perspective on "the new rule"of the current account
by Tille, Cedric & van Wincoop, Eric
- 100-112 International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics
by Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert & Martin, Philippe
- 113-128 Home bias and high turnover: Dynamic portfolio choice with incomplete markets
by Hnatkovska, Viktoria
- 129-143 Valuation effects and the dynamics of net external assets
by Devereux, Michael B. & Sutherland, Alan
- 144-156 An asset-pricing view of external adjustment
by Pavlova, Anna & Rigobon, Roberto
2009, Volume 79, Issue 2
- 173-185 The adjustment of global external balances: Does partial exchange-rate pass-through to trade prices matter?
by Gust, Christopher & Leduc, Sylvain & Sheets, Nathan
- 186-197 Did US safeguards resuscitate Harley-Davidson in the 1980s?
by Kitano, Taiju & Ohashi, Hiroshi
- 198-210 When NGOs go global: Competition on international markets for development donations
by Aldashev, Gani & Verdier, Thierry
- 211-221 An information approach to international currencies
by Lyons, Richard K. & Moore, Michael J.
- 222-229 Buyer power in international markets
by Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 230-237 Competition for FDI with vintage investment and agglomeration advantages
by Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan
- 238-247 Unions, competition and international trade in general equilibrium
by Bastos, Paulo & Kreickemeier, Udo
- 248-258 Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization: The emerging global middle class in perspective
by Desdoigts, Alain & Jaramillo, Fernando
- 259-265 Beyond the home market effect: Market size and specialization in a multi-country world
by Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 266-271 Multiple cones, factor price differences and the factor content of trade
by Bernhofen, Daniel M.
- 272-273 Elhanan Helpman, Dalia Marin and Thierry Verdier, Editors, The Organization of Firms in a Global Economy, Harvard University Press (2008)
by Krishna, Kala
2009, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 1-19 Migration and trade: Theory with an application to the Eastern-Western European integration
by Iranzo, Susana & Peri, Giovanni
- 20-30 Economic transformation, population growth and the long-run world income distribution
by Chamon, Marcos & Kremer, Michael
- 31-41 Composition and growth effects of the current account: A synthesized portfolio view
by Guo, Kai & Jin, Keyu
- 42-53 Gifted kids or pushy parents? Foreign direct investment and plant productivity in Indonesia
by Matthias Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata S.
- 54-63 Exchange rate management in emerging markets: Intervention via an electronic limit order book
by Melvin, Michael & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik
- 64-77 Monetary policy and exchange rate overshooting: Dornbusch was right after all
by Bjørnland, Hilde C.
- 78-88 How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 89-101 Multinationals, technology, and the introduction of varieties of goods
by Brambilla, Irene
- 102-116 Remittances and the Dutch disease
by Acosta, Pablo A. & Lartey, Emmanuel K.K. & Mandelman, Federico S.
- 117-125 Long-duration bonds and sovereign defaults
by Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo
- 126-136 Basic analytics of multilateral lending and surveillance
by Hagen, Rune Jansen
- 137-142 Rybczynski's Theorem in the Heckscher-Ohlin World -- Anything Goes
by Opp, Marcus M. & Sonnenschein, Hugo F. & Tombazos, Christis G.
- 143-159 Preferential trading arrangements as strategic positioning
by Seidmann, Daniel J.
- 160-170 Do credible domestic institutions promote credible international agreements?
by Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo
- 171-172 Charles W. Calomiris, Review of China's Financial Transition at a Crossroads , Cambridge University Press (2007)
by Hale, Galina
2009, Volume 78, Issue 2
- 181-191 Non-linear panel estimation of import quotas: The evolution of quota premiums under the ATC
by Francois, Joseph & Woerz, Julia
- 192-205 "Rules of thumb" for sovereign debt crises
by Manasse, Paolo & Roubini, Nouriel
- 206-215 Firm heterogeneity and the structure of U.S. multinational activity
by Yeaple, Stephen Ross
- 216-229 The value of making commitments externally: Evidence from WTO accessions
by Tang, Man-Keung & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 230-241 Does home bias affect firm value? Evidence from holdings of mutual funds worldwide
by Chan, Kalok & Covrig, Vicentiu & Ng, Lilian
- 242-255 An empirical investigation of the pollution haven effect with strategic environment and trade policy
by Kellenberg, Derek K.
- 256-267 Capital controls on inflows, exchange rate volatility and external vulnerability
by Edwards, Sebastian & Rigobon, Roberto
- 268-275 Does foreign aid mitigate the adverse effect of expropriation risk on foreign direct investment?
by Asiedu, Elizabeth & Jin, Yi & Nandwa, Boaz
- 276-286 Optimum tariffs and retaliation: How country numbers matter
by Zissimos, Ben
- 287-291 Consumers and the brain drain: Product and process design and the gains from emigration
by Kuhn, Peter & McAusland, Carol
- 293-303 Explaining import quality: The role of the income distribution
by Choi, Yo Chul & Hummels, David & Xiang, Chong
2009, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-10 Price convergence in the European Union: Within firms or composition of firms?
by Méjean, Isabelle & Schwellnus, Cyrille
- 11-20 Real-time effects of central bank intervention in the euro market
by Fatum, Rasmus & Pedersen, Jesper
- 21-31 Realizing the gains from trade: Export crops, marketing costs, and poverty
by Balat, Jorge & Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido
- 32-44 International trade and unemployment: Theory and cross-national evidence
by Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya
- 45-59 On the international transmission of technology shocks
by Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot J.
- 60-71 Expectations and exchange rate dynamics: A state-dependent pricing approach
by Landry, Anthony
- 72-85 Habit formation and the present-value model of the current account: Yet another suspect
by Kano, Takashi
- 86-99 The impact of post-9/11 visa policies on travel to the United States
by Neiman, Brent & Swagel, Phillip
- 100-112 Trade policy under firm-level heterogeneity in a small economy
by Demidova, Svetlana & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés
- 113-125 Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a model with heterogeneous firms
by Chor, Davin
- 126-140 Agglomeration spillovers and wage and housing cost gradients across the urban hierarchy
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Ali, Kamar & Olfert, M. Rose
- 141-148 Hares and stags in Argentinean debt restructuring
by Engelen, Christian & Lambsdorff, Johann Graf
- 149-153 Unionized labor markets and globalized capital markets
by Aloi, Marta & Leite-Monteiro, Manuel & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa
- 154-167 The effects of loss aversion on trade policy: Theory and evidence
by Tovar, Patricia
- 168-176 Outsourcing, unemployment and welfare policy
by Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn
- 177-178 Marcus Noland and Howard Pack, The Arab Economies in a Changing World , Peterson Institute for International Economics (2007)
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sabnem
- 178-180 Loren Brandt and Thomas Rawski, China's Great Economic Transformation , Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Prasad, Eswar S.
2009, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 137-150 Do countries free ride on MFN?
by Ludema, Rodney D. & Mayda, Anna Maria
- 151-166 Policies and international trade agreements on technical compatibility for industries with network externalities
by Klimenko, Mikhail M.
- 167-180 Out-of-sample exchange rate predictability with Taylor rule fundamentals
by Molodtsova, Tanya & Papell, David H.
- 181-194 Oil shocks and external balances
by Kilian, Lutz & Rebucci, Alessandro & Spatafora, Nikola
- 195-205 Stuck on gold: Real exchange rate volatility and the rise and fall of the gold standard, 1875-1939
by Chernyshoff, Natalia & Jacks, David S. & Taylor, Alan M.
- 206-214 Wage bargaining and multinational firms
by Eckel, Carsten & Egger, Hartmut
- 215-222 Bi-sourcing in the global economy
by Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang
- 223-233 Do capital market and trade liberalization trigger labor market deregulation?
by Boulhol, Herv
- 234-244 Efficient barriers to trade: A sequential trade model with heterogeneous agents
by Eden, Benjamin
- 245-254 Firm export dynamics and the geography of trade
by Lawless, Martina
- 255-264 On the origins of comparative advantage
by Costinot, Arnaud
- 265-275 Explaining import quality: The role of the income distribution
by Choi, Yo Chul & Hummels, David & Xiang, Chong
- 276-276 Erratum to "Twin deficit or twin divergence? Fiscal policy, current account, and real exchange rate in the U.S." [Journal of International Economics. Volume (74) 362-383]
by Kim, Soyoung & Roubini, Nouriel
2009, Volume 77, Issue 1
- 1-10 Fiscal and monetary rules for a currency union
by Ferrero, Andrea
- 11-22 Monetary policy and welfare in a small open economy
by De Paoli, Bianca
- 23-36 Optimal reserve management and sovereign debt
by Alfaro, Laura & Kanczuk, Fabio
- 37-49 Trade policy of a free trade agreement in the presence of foreign lobbying
by Stoyanov, Andrey
- 50-62 The dynamics of trade and competition
by Chen, Natalie & Imbs, Jean & Scott, Andrew
- 63-76 Estimating the effects of free trade agreements on international trade flows using matching econometrics
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 77-85 Bonus vetus OLS: A simple method for approximating international trade-cost effects using the gravity equation
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 86-100 Do trade costs in goods market lead to home bias in equities?
by Coeurdacier, Nicolas
- 101-108 Globalization, R&D and the iPod Cycle
by Sener, Fuat & Zhao, Laixun
- 109-119 Can deunionization lead to international outsourcing?
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune
- 120-132 The inside scoop: Acceptance and rejection at the journal of international economics
by Cherkashin, Ivan & Demidova, Svetlana & Imai, Susumu & Krishna, Kala
- 133-135 Dani Rodrik, One Economics, Many Recipes, Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth , Princeton University Press (2007)
by Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés
2008, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 139-154 Can firms' location decisions counteract the Balassa-Samuelson effect?
by Méjean, Isabelle
- 155-165 International spillovers and absorptive capacity: A cross-country cross-sector analysis based on patents and citations
by Mancusi, Maria Luisa
- 166-176 Technical regulations and specialization in international trade
by Essaji, Azim
- 177-192 Vehicle currency use in international trade
by Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric
- 193-207 The anatomy of financial crises: Evidence from the emerging ADR market
by Pasquariello, Paolo
- 208-222 Differentiated products and evasion of import tariffs
by Javorcik, Beata S. & Narciso, Gaia
- 223-236 Persistent real exchange rates
by Johri, Alok & Lahiri, Amartya
- 237-253 Arbitrage in the foreign exchange market: Turning on the microscope
by Akram, Q. Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio
- 254-266 Trade liberalization and industrial restructuring through mergers and acquisitions
by Breinlich, Holger
- 267-275 Sovereign defaults: Information, investment and credit
by Sandleris, Guido
- 276-295 North-South trade and directed technical change
by Gancia, Gino & Bonfiglioli, Alessandra
- 296-308 Globalization and domestic conflict
by Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 309-321 Trade costs and the Home Market Effect
by Crozet, Matthieu & Trionfetti, Federico
- 322-336 Gains from trade in used goods: Evidence from automobiles
by Clerides, Sofronis
- 337-355 Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation
by Bonfiglioli, Alessandra
- 356-370 Globalization and the dynamics of cultural identity
by Olivier, Jacques & Thoenig, Mathias & Verdier, Thierry
- 371-383 Heterogeneous responses of firms to trade protection
by Konings, Jozef & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 384-399 Interdependent preferential trade agreement memberships: An empirical analysis
by Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario
- 400-401 A handbook of international trade in services
by Lipsey, Robert E.
- 402-402 Erratum to "Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Taiwanese multinationals" [Journal of International Economics 75 (1) (2008 167-179)]
by Aw, Bee Yan & Lee, Yi
- 403-415 Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Taiwanese multinationals
by Aw, Bee Yan & Lee, Yi
2008, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-13 New evidence on the puzzles: Results from agnostic identification on monetary policy and exchange rates
by Scholl, Almuth & Uhlig, Harald
- 14-32 Who bears the cost of a change in the exchange rate? Pass-through accounting for the case of beer
by Hellerstein, Rebecca
- 33-47 Credit constraints, equity market liberalizations and international trade
by Manova, Kalina
- 48-60 Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements
by Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal
- 61-77 On the role of retaliation in trade agreements
by Martin, Alberto & Vergote, Wouter
- 78-88 Sovereign default, interest rates and political uncertainty in emerging markets
by Cuadra, Gabriel & Sapriza, Horacio
- 89-106 Is export promotion effective in developing countries? Firm-level evidence on the intensive and the extensive margins of exports
by Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo
- 107-115 Foreign Direct Investment and mark-up dynamics: Evidence from Spanish firms
by Sembenelli, Alessandro & Siotis, Georges
- 116-132 Optimal monetary and fiscal policy in a currency union
by Gali, Jordi & Monacelli, Tommaso
- 133-135 Peter B. Kenen and Ellen E. Meade, Regional Monetary Integration , Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Shambaugh, Jay
- 135-137 Gary Hufbauer, Jeffrey Schott, Kimberly Elliott and Barbara Oegg, Economic Sanctions Reconsidered (3rd edition), Peterson Institute for International Economics (2007)
by Prusa, Thomas J.
- 137-138 Robert C. Feenstra and Gary C. Hamilton, Emergent Economies, Divergent Paths: Economic Organization and International Trade in South Korea and Taiwan , Cambridge University Press (2006)
by Dekle, Robert
2008, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 249-267 Has exchange rate pass-through really declined? Evidence from Canada
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Rebei, Nooman
- 268-282 Quality standards for used durables: An indirect subsidy?
by Clerides, Sofronis & Hadjiyiannis, Costas
- 283-294 Financial integration and the wealth effect of exchange rate fluctuations
by Tille, Cédric
- 295-309 Globalization and firm level adjustment with imperfect labor markets
by Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J. & Shevchenko, Andrei
- 310-320 On the conservation of distance in international trade
by Berthelon, Matias & Freund, Caroline
- 321-328 The technology transfer paradox
by Jones, Ronald W. & Ruffin, Roy J.
- 329-348 Firm heterogeneity and lobby participation
by Bombardini, Matilde
- 349-362 New measures of trade creation and trade diversion
by Magee, Christopher S.P.
- 363-372 Human capital and wages in exporting firms
by Munch, Jakob Roland & Skaksen, Jan Rose
- 373-382 Antidumping, signaling and cheap talk
by Cassing, James & To, Ted
- 383-385 Richard Caves, Multinational Enterprise and Economic Analysis (3rd Edition), Cambridge University Press (2007)
by Yeaple, Stephen Ross
- 386-388 Ronald Findlay and Kevin H. O'Rourke, Power and Plenty: Trade, War, and the World Economy in the Second Millennium , Princeton University Press (2007)
by Nye, John V.C.
2008, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-13 Delay and dynamics in labor market adjustment: Simulation results
by Artuç, Erhan & Chaudhuri, Shubham & McLaren, John
- 14-29 Net exports, consumption volatility and international business cycle models
by Raffo, Andrea
- 30-53 Endogenous discounting, the world saving glut and the U.S. current account
by Choi, Horag & Mark, Nelson C. & Sul, Donggyu
- 54-69 The currency denomination of exports -- A questionnaire study
by Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik
- 70-92 The dynamics of exchange rate regimes: Fixes, floats, and flips
by Klein, Michael W. & Shambaugh, Jay C.
- 93-109 Order flow and exchange rate dynamics in electronic brokerage system data
by Berger, David W. & Chaboud, Alain P. & Chernenko, Sergey V. & Howorka, Edward & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 110-130 Understanding the evolution of world business cycles
by Ayhan Kose, M. & Otrok, Christopher & Whiteman, Charles H.
- 131-150 Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession: Modeling "real" households with endogenous productivity effects
by Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G.
- 151-166 Trade and the (dis)incentive to reform labor markets: The case of reform in the European Union
by Alessandria, George & Delacroix, Alain
- 167-179 Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Taiwanese multinationals
by Aw, Bee Yan & Lee, Yi
- 180-196 International monetary policy surprise spillovers
by Craine, Roger & Martin, Vance L.
- 197-213 A comparative institutional analysis of agreements on product standards
by Costinot, Arnaud
- 214-218 Product specialization in international trade: A further investigation
by Pham, Cong S.
- 219-228 Globalization and specialization
by Eckel, Carsten
- 229-244 Information and disclosure in strategic trade policy
by Creane, Anthony & Miyagiwa, Kaz
- 245-247 Jerome L. Stein, Stochastic Optimal Control, International Finance, and Debt Crises , Oxford University Press (2006)
by Chang, Roberto
2008, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 245-263 Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry
by Straub, Stephane
- 264-277 Surviving globalisation
by Greenaway, David & Gullstrand, Joakim & Kneller, Richard
- 278-298 The trade structure effects of endogenous regional trade agreements
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Greenaway, David
- 299-327 The clash of liberalizations: Preferential vs. multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union
by Karacaovali, Baybars & Limão, Nuno
- 328-340 Location choices of multinational firms in Europe: The role of EU cohesion policy
by Basile, Roberto & Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello