Journal of International Economics
2013, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 216-232 Is the GATT/WTO's Article XXIV bad?
by Mrázová, Monika & Vines, David & Zissimos, Ben
- 233-251 International R&D subsidy competition, industrial agglomeration and growth
by Kondo, Hiroki
- 252-261 Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade
by Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles
- 262-270 Expansion of trade at the extensive margin: A general gains-from-trade result and illustrative examples
by Markusen, James R.
2012, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 219-234 ABS inflows to the United States and the global financial crisis
by Bertaut, Carol & DeMarco, Laurie Pounder & Kamin, Steven & Tryon, Ralph
- 235-251 Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment
by Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E.
- 252-265 External adjustment and the global crisis
by Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 266-283 The financial crisis and the geography of wealth transfers
by Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène & Truempler, Kai
- 284-298 Leverage across firms, banks, and countries
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent & Yesiltas, Sevcan
- 299-311 Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession
by Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S.
- 312-325 Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crises
by Hale, Galina
- 326-340 Dollar illiquidity and central bank swap arrangements during the global financial crisis
by Rose, Andrew K. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 341-356 Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 357-374 On the international transmission of shocks: Micro-evidence from mutual fund portfolios
by Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 375-387 From the financial crisis to the real economy: Using firm-level data to identify transmission channels
by Claessens, Stijn & Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 388-406 International reserves and the global financial crisis
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Hashimoto, Yuko & Ito, Takatoshi
- 407-421 Tools for managing financial-stability risks from capital inflows
by Ostry, Jonathan D. & Ghosh, Atish R. & Chamon, Marcos & Qureshi, Mahvash S.
- 422-435 Financial crises and the multilateral response: What the historical record shows
by Barkbu, Bergljot & Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka
2012, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-16 Are Free Trade Agreements contagious?
by Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany
- 17-31 Sequential exporting
by Albornoz, Facundo & Calvo Pardo, Héctor F. & Corcos, Gregory & Ornelas, Emanuel
- 32-46 The economics of trade agreements in the linear Cournot delocation model
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 47-61 Trade disputes, quality choice, and economic integration
by Chisik, Richard
- 62-73 Border prices and retail prices
by Berger, David & Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & Steverson, Kai
- 74-90 The carry trade and fundamentals: Nothing to fear but FEER itself
by Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M.
- 91-103 Exports, borders, distance, and plant size
by Holmes, Thomas J. & Stevens, John J.
- 104-120 Robustness, information–processing constraints, and the current account in small open economies
by Luo, Yulei & Nie, Jun & Young, Eric R.
- 121-133 Decentralized borrowing and centralized default
by Kim, Yun Jung & Zhang, Jing
- 134-149 Currency composition of international bonds: The EMU effect
by Hale, Galina B. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 150-161 Financial integration, specialization, and systemic risk
by Fecht, Falko & Grüner, Hans Peter & Hartmann, Philipp
- 162-175 ClubMed? Cyclical fluctuations in the Mediterranean basin
by Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo
- 176-185 Corporate taxation and the choice of patent location within multinational firms
by Karkinsky, Tom & Riedel, Nadine
- 186-197 Who bears the burden of international taxation? Evidence from cross-border M&As
by Huizinga, Harry & Voget, Johannes & Wagner, Wolf
- 198-208 Sovereign debt and corporate borrowing costs in emerging markets
by Ağca, Şenay & Celasun, Oya
2012, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 191-204 The dynamic effects of a currency union on trade
by Bergin, Paul R. & Lin, Ching-Yi
- 205-215 Gravity in International Finance
by Okawa, Yohei & van Wincoop, Eric
- 216-231 Can leading indicators assess country vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008–09 global financial crisis
by Frankel, Jeffrey & Saravelos, George
- 232-246 Temporary trade and heterogeneous firms
by Békés, Gábor & Muraközy, Balázs
- 247-261 Do trade policy differences induce sorting? Theory and evidence from Bangladeshi apparel exporters
by Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala
- 262-276 Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure
by Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal
- 277-287 Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia
by Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa
- 288-297 Globalization and wage inequality: Evidence from urban China
by Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Zhang, Junsen
- 298-311 Immigration and international prices
by Zachariadis, Marios
- 312-322 Export Versus FDI and the Communication of Complex Information
by Oldenski, Lindsay
- 323-336 Learning and knowledge diffusion in a global economy
by Dasgupta, Kunal
- 337-351 Labor market institutions, firm-specific skills, and trade patterns
by Tang, Heiwai
- 352-364 Networks, firms, and trade
by Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana
- 365-376 Innovation and imitation in a model of North–South trade
by Borota, Teodora
- 377-385 Rainfall, financial development, and remittances: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Arezki, Rabah & Brückner, Markus
- 386-390 International productivity and factor price comparisons
by Marshall, Kathryn G.
2012, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-17 Trade, competition, and efficiency
by Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada
- 18-26 Competition and political organization: Together or alone in lobbying for trade policy?
by Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco
- 27-35 Heterogeneous firms, exporter networks and the effect of distance on international trade
by Krautheim, Sebastian
- 36-49 Capital liberalization and the US external imbalance
by Prades, Elvira & Rabitsch, Katrin
- 50-64 Getting beyond carry trade: What makes a safe haven currency?
by Habib, Maurizio M. & Stracca, Livio
- 65-79 The use of foreign currency derivatives, corporate governance, and firm value around the world
by Allayannis, George & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P.
- 80-88 A Ricardian model of trade and growth with endogenous trade status
by Naito, Takumi
- 89-97 Learning to export: Export growth and the destination decision of firms
by Schmeiser, Katherine N.
- 98-104 International differences in production techniques: Implications for the factor content of trade
by Nishioka, Shuichiro
- 105-111 A proportionality assumption and measurement biases in the factor content of trade
by Puzzello, Laura
- 117-133 Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis
by Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina
- 134-146 Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil
by Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Taglioni, Daria & Vicard, Vincent
- 147-161 Cross-border banking, credit access, and the financial crisis
by Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F.
- 162-177 Market response to policy initiatives during the global financial crisis
by Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Andritzky, Jochen & Jobst, Andreas & Nowak, Sylwia & Tamirisa, Natalia
- 178-190 How do business and financial cycles interact?
by Claessens, Stijn & Kose, M. Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E.
2012, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 184-196 Fairness, trade, and inequality
by Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo
- 197-208 Trade liberalization and organizational change
by Conconi, Paola & Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F.
- 209-223 Globalization and the empowerment of talent
by Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry
- 224-236 Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added
by Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo
- 237-251 The role of expenditure switching in the global imbalance adjustment
by Dong, Wei
- 252-268 Duration of sovereign debt renegotiation
by Bai, Yan & Zhang, Jing
- 269-283 The effect of the Uruguay round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade
by Buono, Ines & Lalanne, Guy
- 284-294 Per capita income, market access costs, and trade volumes
by Tarasov, Alexander
- 295-305 Fighting multiple tax havens
by Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A.
- 306-317 Risk and the technology content of FDI: A dynamic model
by Chang, Pao-Li & Lu, Chia-Hui
- 318-326 Commodity windfalls, polarization, and net foreign assets: Panel data evidence on the voracity effect
by Arezki, Rabah & Brückner, Markus
- 327-335 Virtual borders
by Boivin, Jean & Clark, Robert & Vincent, Nicolas
- 336-344 Demand uncertainty: Exporting delays and exporting failures
by Nguyen, Daniel X.
- 345-354 A many-cone world?
by Kiyota, Kozo
2012, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-16 Banking globalization and international business cycles: Cross-border chained credit contracts and financial accelerators
by Ueda, Kozo
- 17-32 Financial integration and international risk sharing
by Bai, Yan & Zhang, Jing
- 33-42 Consumption and real exchange rates in professional forecasts
by Devereux, Michael B. & Smith, Gregor W. & Yetman, James
- 43-56 Trade and prices with heterogeneous firms
by Johnson, Robert C.
- 57-67 Firm-level volatility and exports
by Vannoorenberghe, G.
- 68-81 How wages and employment adjust to trade liberalization: Quasi-experimental evidence from Austria
by Brülhart, Marius & Carrère, Céline & Trionfetti, Federico
- 82-100 Local costs of distribution, international trade costs and micro evidence on the law of one price
by Giri, Rahul
- 101-117 Manufacturing restructuring and the role of real exchange rate shocks
by Ekholm, Karolina & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene
- 118-132 International trade with endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium
by Neary, J. Peter & Tharakan, Joe
- 133-140 The rise of vertical specialization trade
by Bridgman, Benjamin
- 141-157 Evasion behaviors of exporters and importers: Evidence from the U.S.–China trade data discrepancy
by Ferrantino, Michael J. & Liu, Xuepeng & Wang, Zhi
- 158-166 Understanding interstate trade patterns
by Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 167-180 “Lending by example”: Direct and indirect effects of foreign banks in emerging markets
by Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven
2011, Volume 85, Issue 2
- 163-173 Volatility due to offshoring: Theory and evidence
by Bergin, Paul R. & Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H.
- 174-185 The specific factors continuum model, with implications for globalization and income risk
by Anderson, James E.
- 186-205 Policy choice: Theory and evidence from commitment via international trade agreements
by Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia
- 206-221 Gravity, trade integration, and heterogeneity across industries
by Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis
- 222-233 Plant-level responses to antidumping duties: Evidence from U.S. manufacturers
by Pierce, Justin R.
- 234-244 Estimating vertical spillovers from FDI: Why results vary and what the true effect is
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana
- 245-255 Valuation effects with transitory and trend productivity shocks
by Nguyen, Ha
- 256-267 Habit formation and fiscal transmission in open economies
by Cardi, Olivier & Müller, Gernot J.
- 268-279 The yield curve in a small open economy
by Kulish, Mariano & Rees, Daniel
- 280-291 Transportation, freight rates, and economic geography
by Behrens, Kristian & Picard, Pierre M.
- 292-301 The impact of trade liberalization on productivity: Evidence from India's formal and informal manufacturing sectors
by Nataraj, Shanthi
- 302-316 International real business cycles with endogenous markup variability
by Davis, J. Scott & Huang, Kevin X.D.
- 317-328 Financial liberalization, structural change, and real exchange rate appreciations
by Meza, Felipe & Urrutia, Carlos
- 329-334 Size, productivity, and international banking
by Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine T. & Koetter, Michael
September 2011, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-13 A state-dependent model of intermediate goods pricing
by Brent, Neiman
- 14-24 Currency crises with the threat of an interest rate defence
by Daniëls, Tijmen R. & Jager, Henk & Klaassen, Franc
- 25-41 Does corporate governance risk at home affect investment choices abroad?
by Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 42-52 Power laws in firm size and openness to trade: Measurement and implications
by di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain
- 53-71 The WTO trade effect
by Chang, Pao-Li & Lee, Myoung-Jae
- 72-85 Escaping a protectionist rut: Policy mechanisms for trade reform in a democracy
by Blanchard, Emily & Willmann, Gerald
- 86-101 Who's afraid of a globalized world? Foreign Direct Investments, local knowledge and allocation of talents
by Pica, Giovanni & Rodríguez Mora, José V.
- 102-113 Exporting out of poverty: Provincial poverty in Vietnam and U.S. market access
by Brian, McCaig
- 114-128 Do interest groups affect US immigration policy?
by Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mishra, Prachi
- 129-135 Revisiting the evidence on trade policy preferences
by Bruce A., Blonigen
- 136-146 Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms?: Evidence from the Czech Republic
by Arnold, Jens M. & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 147-158 Information, incentives and multinational firms
by Cheng, Chen
- 159-160 Andrés Solimano, ,International Migration in the Age of Crisis and Globalization: Historical and Recent Experiences (2010) Cambridge University Press
by Antonio, Spilimbergo
- 160-162 M. Ayhan Kose, Eswar S. Prasad, ,Emerging Markets: Resilience and Growth amid Global Turmoil (2010) Brookings Institution Press
by C. Bora, Durdu
July 2011, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 135-148 Foreign influence and welfare
by Antràs, Pol & Padró i Miquel, Gerard
- 149-159 Innovation and trade with heterogeneous firms
by Long, Ngo Van & Raff, Horst & Stähler, Frank
- 160-177 Closing large open economy models
by Bodenstein, Martin
- 178-187 When is quality of financial system a source of comparative advantage?
by Ju, Jiandong & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 188-206 International trade in services: A portrait of importers and exporters
by Breinlich, Holger & Criscuolo, Chiara
- 207-220 Buyer-seller relationships in international trade: Evidence from U.S. States' exports and business-class travel
by Cristea, Anca D.
- 221-232 Productivity differences in an interdependent world
by Fadinger, Harald
May 2011, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-14 Rethinking the area approach: Immigrants and the labor market in California
by Peri, Giovanni
- 15-25 Intraindustry trade and the skill premium: Theory and evidence
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Xu, Bin & Yotov, Yoto V.
- 26-36 Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization
by Davis, Donald R. & Harrigan, James
- 37-47 Infant industry protection and industrial dynamics
by Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip
- 48-64 The current account and precautionary savings for exporters of exhaustible resources
by Bems, Rudolfs & de Carvalho Filho, Irineu
- 65-72 Sovereign defaults and liquidity crises
by Brutti, Filippo
- 73-85 The role of intermediaries in facilitating trade
by Ahn, JaeBin & Khandelwal, Amit K. & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 86-98 Read my lips: The role of information transmission in multilateral reform design
by Marchesi, Silvia & Sabani, Laura & Dreher, Axel
- 99-111 Democracy, foreign direct investment and natural resources
by Asiedu, Elizabeth & Lien, Donald
- 112-123 Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance
by Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 124-130 On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size
by Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda
- 131-132 Carl Davidson and Steven J. Matusz, International Trade with Equilibrium Unemployment , Princeton University Press (2010)
by Harrigan, James
- 132-134 Carmen M. Reinhart and Kenneth S. Rogoff, This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly , Princeton University Press (2009)
by Kose, M. Ayhan
March 2011, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 95-108 Structural estimation and solution of international trade models with heterogeneous firms
by Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 109-125 Credit constraints and firm export: Microeconomic evidence from Italy
by Minetti, Raoul & Zhu, Susan Chun
- 126-136 Lobbying costs and trade policy
by Tovar, Patricia
- 137-153 In search of WTO trade effects: Preferential trade agreements promote trade strongly, but unevenly
by Eicher, Theo S. & Henn, Christian
- 154-167 To be or not to be in monetary union: A synthesis
by Clerc, Laurent & Dellas, Harris & Loisel, Olivier
- 168-184 Oil shocks and external adjustment
by Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca
- 185-201 Trade booms, trade busts, and trade costs
by Jacks, David S. & Meissner, Christopher M. & Novy, Dennis
- 202-218 Skill bias, trade, and wage dispersion
by Monte, Ferdinando
- 219-228 The effect of investor origin on firm performance: Domestic and foreign direct investment in the United States
by Chen, Wenjie
- 229-242 Capital, technology, and specialization in the neoclassical model
by Shikher, Serge
- 243-254 Sovereign borrowing by developing countries: What determines market access?
by Gelos, R. Gaston & Sahay, Ratna & Sandleris, Guido
- 255-256 Michael W. Klein and Jay C. Shambaugh , Exchange Rate Regimes in the Modern Era, The MIT Press (2010)
by Gagnon, Joseph
January 2011, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-13 Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations
by Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino
- 14-26 Trade barriers and trade flows with product heterogeneity: An application to US motion picture exports
by Hanson, Gordon & Xiang, Chong
- 27-36 Does intellectual property rights reform spur industrial development?
by Branstetter, Lee & Fisman, Ray & Foley, C. Fritz & Saggi, Kamal
- 37-52 International trade in durable goods: Understanding volatility, cyclicality, and elasticities
by Engel, Charles & Wang, Jian
- 53-69 How do fiscal and technology shocks affect real exchange rates?: New evidence for the United States
by Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot J. & Scholl, Almuth
- 70-82 Sovereign default, private sector creditors, and the IFIs
by Boz, Emine
- 83-91 Unemployment and relative labor market institutions between trading partners
by Boulhol, Hervé
- 92-93 Robert C. Feenstra and Shang-Jin Wei, Editors, China's Growing Role in World Trade, The University of Chicago Press (2010)
by Hummels, David
- 93-94 Pierre L. Siklos, Martin T. Bohl and Mark E. Wohar, Challenges in central banking: the current institutional environment and forces affecting monetary policy , Cambridge University Press (2010)
by Kuttner, Kenneth N.
November 2010, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 99-111 The quality of a firm's exports: Where you export to matters
by Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana
- 112-123 The exchange rate, employment and hours: What firm-level data say
by Nucci, Francesco & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco
- 124-136 Future rent-seeking and current public savings
by Caballero, Ricardo J. & Yared, Pierre
- 137-151 Ricardian-Heckscher-Ohlin comparative advantage: Theory and evidence
by Morrow, Peter M.
- 152-167 Unpacking sources of comparative advantage: A quantitative approach
by Chor, Davin
- 168-180 Measuring the benefits of foreign product variety with an accurate variety set
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Soderbery, Anson
- 181-194 Airplanes and comparative advantage
by Harrigan, James
- 195-207 The structure of factor content predictions
by Trefler, Daniel & Zhu, Susan Chun
- 208-218 Who is afraid of political risk? Multinational firms and their choice of capital structure
by Kesternich, Iris & Schnitzer, Monika
- 219-229 How important is liquidity risk for sovereign bond risk premia? Evidence from the London stock exchange
by Alquist, Ron
- 230-237 The spatial selection of heterogeneous firms
by Okubo, Toshihiro & Picard, Pierre M. & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 238-248 Third-country effects on the formation of free trade agreements
by Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Joshi, Sumit
- 249-250 Ronen Palan, Richard Murphy and Christian Chavagneux, Tax Havens: How Globalization Really Works , Cornell University Press (2010)
by Spiegel, Mark M.
September 2010, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-14 Production fragmentation and business-cycle comovement
by Ng, Eric C.Y.
- 15-25 Hedging price volatility using fast transport
by Hummels, David L. & Schaur, Georg
- 26-34 Trade, offshoring, and the invisible handshake
by Karabay, Bilgehan & McLaren, John
- 35-48 Trade skirmishes safeguards: A theory of the WTO dispute settlement process
by Beshkar, Mostafa
- 49-62 Backward stealing and forward manipulation in the WTO
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 63-72 Reevaluating the role of trade agreements: Does investment globalization make the WTO obsolete?
by Blanchard, Emily J.
- 73-84 FDI in post-production services and product market competition
by Ishikawa, Jota & Morita, Hodaka & Mukunoki, Hiroshi
- 85-95 The determinants of international investment and attention allocation: Using internet search query data
by Mondria, Jordi & Wu, Thomas & Zhang, Yi
- 96-98 Pierre-Philippe Combes, Thierry Mayer and Jacques-Francois Thisse , Economic Geography: The Integration of Regions and Nations, Princeton University Press (2008)
by Davis, Donald R.
July 2010, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 163-169 Do tariffs matter for the extensive margin of international trade? An empirical analysis
by Debaere, Peter & Mostashari, Shalah
- 170-183 Outsourcing and pass-through
by Hellerstein, Rebecca & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 184-196 The monetary model strikes back: Evidence from the world
by Cerra, Valerie & Saxena, Sweta Chaman
- 197-205 Exporting behavior of foreign affiliates: Theory and evidence
by Lu, Jiangyong & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang
- 206-218 Trade policy in a "super size me" world
by McCalman, Phillip
- 219-229 Offshoring and unemployment: The role of search frictions labor mobility
by Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya
- 230-239 Trade liberalisation and human capital adjustment
by Falvey, Rod & Greenaway, David & Silva, Joana
- 240-252 The role of multinational production in a risky environment
by Ramondo, Natalia & Rappoport, Veronica
- 253-264 Imperfect tax competition for profits, asymmetric equilibrium and beneficial tax havens
by Johannesen, Niels
May 2010, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-14 The erosion of colonial trade linkages after independence
by Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John
- 15-25 Market imperfections, wealth inequality, and the distribution of trade gains
by Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel
- 26-37 Bilateralism, multilateralism, and the quest for global free trade
by Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat
- 38-47 Do stronger patent rights raise high-tech exports to the developing world?
by Ivus, Olena
- 48-60 Accounting for persistence and volatility of good-level real exchange rates: The role of sticky information
by Crucini, Mario J. & Shintani, Mototsugu & Tsuruga, Takayuki
- 61-74 Can structural small open-economy models account for the influence of foreign disturbances?
by Justiniano, Alejandro & Preston, Bruce
- 75-88 What lies beneath the euro's effect on financial integration? Currency risk, legal harmonization, or trade?
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis
- 89-98 The effects of offshoring on the elasticity of labor demand
by Senses, Mine Zeynep
- 99-108 Saving taxes through foreign plant ownership
by Egger, Peter & Eggert, Wolfgang & Winner, Hannes