Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
May 2001, Volume 45, Issue 4-6
- 809-818 Market structure in congestible markets
by Lee, In Ho & Mason, Robin
- 819-826 The open source movement: Key research questions
by Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean
- 827-838 The curse of natural resources
by Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M.
- 839-846 The political economy of resource-driven growth
by Auty, Richard M.
- 847-859 Natural resources, education, and economic development
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur
- 861-874 Measuring human capital in the labor market: The supply of experience in 8 OECD countries
by Wasmer, Etienne
- 875-889 Female employment and occupational changes in the 1990s: How is the EU performing relative to the US?
by Dolado, J. J. & Felgueroso, F. & Jimeno, J. F.
- 890-904 Changes in the wage structure, family income, and children's education
by Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, J. -S.
- 905-918 Generalizations that aren't? Evidence on education and growth
by Temple, Jonathan R. W.
- 919-927 Initial conditions and economic growth in the US states
by Johnson, Paul A. & Takeyama, Lisa N.
- 928-940 The local Solow growth model
by Durlauf, Steven N. & Kourtellos, Andros & Minkin, Artur
- 941-952 Risk perceptions and distributional judgments
by Cowell, Frank A. & Schokkaert, Erik
- 953-963 Cross-cultural equity evaluations: A questionnaire-experimental approach
by Gaertner, Wulf & Jungeilges, Jochen & Neck, Reinhard
- 964-976 Risk perceptions, income transformations and inequality
by Amiel, Yoram & Cowell, F. A. & Polovin, Avraham
- 977-987 Monetary-fiscal policy interactions and commitment versus discretion in a monetary union
by Dixit, Avinash & Lambertini, Luisa
- 988-994 Why was the euro weak? Markets and policies
by Cohen, Daniel & Loisel, Olivier
- 995-1006 Market mechanisms for policy decisions: Tools for the European Union
by Casella, Alessandra
- 1007-1019 Economic reform and mortality in the former Soviet Union: A study of the suicide epidemic in the 1990s
by Brainerd, Elizabeth
- 1020-1030 Foreign aid and poverty in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Targeting simulations and policy implications
by Bisogno, Marcelo & Chong, Alberto
- 1031-1039 Understanding the relationship between poverty and children's health
by T. Jensen, Robert & Richter, Kaspar
March 2001, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 385-403 Herding and anti-herding: A model of reputational differentiation
by Effinger, Matthias R. & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 405-423 Election goals and income redistribution: Recent evidence from Albania
by Case, Anne
- 425-450 Fiscal consolidation under fixed exchange rates
by Caselli, Paola
- 451-473 Asymmetry in the EMS: New evidence based on non-linear forecasts
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon & Fernandez-Rodriguez, Fernando
- 475-494 Foreign direct investment, intra-firm trade and ownership structure
by Konrad, Kai A. & Erik Lommerud, Kjell
- 495-518 Endogenous tariff creation and tariff diversion in a customs union
by P. Magee, Stephen & Lee, Hak-Loh
- 519-532 Equilibrium pollution taxes in a two industry open economy
by Nannerup, Niels
- 533-552 Fixed-term contracts and the dynamics of labour demand
by Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Pauchet, Marianne
- 553-576 A minimum wage can be welfare-improving and employment-enhancing
by Boadway, Robin & Cuff, Katherine
- 577-588 The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union
by Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank
February 2001, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 187-214 Incentive systems in a real effort experiment
by van Dijk, Frans & Sonnemans, Joep & van Winden, Frans
- 215-232 Honesty in a regulatory context - good thing or bad?
by Heyes, Anthony
- 233-258 Saving behavior and wealth accumulation in a pure lifecycle model with income uncertainty
by Irvine, Ian & Wang, Susheng
- 259-283 Investment and the exchange rate: An analysis with firm-level panel data
by Nucci, Francesco & Pozzolo, Alberto F.
- 285-306 Learning by doing and the Dutch disease
by Torvik, Ragnar
- 307-322 An explanation of international differences in education and workplace training
by Brunello, Giorgio & Medio, Alfredo
- 323-336 Research and development, voluntary export restriction and tariffs
by Bouet, Antoine
- 337-352 The consequences of the minimum wage when other wages are bargained over
by Cahuc, P. & Saint-Martin, A. & Zylberberg, A.
- 353-383 Clustering of initial public offerings, information revelation and underpricing
by Hoffmann-Burchardi, Ulrike
January 2001, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-25 Electoral competition and politician turnover
by Carrillo, Juan D. & Mariotti, Thomas
- 27-44 Can bilateralism ease the pains of multilateral trade liberalization?
by Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 45-65 Trade and relative wages: The role of supervisory function by skilled workers
by Das, Satya P.
- 67-86 Innovation and wage effects of international outsourcing
by Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal
- 87-107 Country asymmetries, endogenous product choice and the timing of trade liberalization
by Cabrales, Antonio & Motta, Massimo
- 109-134 Federal policies and local economies: Europe and the US
by Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia
- 135-165 Unemployment dynamics across OECD countries
by Balakrishnan, Ravi & Michelacci, Claudio
- 167-186 Market power, productivity and the EU Single Market Program: Evidence from a panel of Italian firms
by Bottasso, Anna & Sembenelli, Alessandro
December 2000, Volume 44, Issue 10
- 1823-1840 Product market competition and optimal debt contracts: The limited liability effect revisited
by Faure-Grimaud, Antoine
- 1841-1856 A model of random matching and price formation
by Kultti, Klaus
- 1857-1872 Managerial career concerns, privatization and restructuring in transition economies
by Roland, Gerard & Sekkat, Khalid
- 1873-1896 National and international privatisation of pensions
by Pemberton, James
- 1897-1930 Signaling fiscal regime sustainability
by Drudi, Francesco & Prati, Alessandro
- 1931-1950 Entrepreneurial moral hazard and bank monitoring: A model of the credit channel
by Repullo, Rafael & Suarez, Javier
- 1951-1980 Sharing default information as a borrower discipline device
by Padilla, A. Jorge & Pagano, Marco
- 1981-1992 Network externalities and the Coase conjecture
by Mason, Robin
October 2000, Volume 44, Issue 9
- 1607-1632 Extracting information from asset prices: The methodology of EMU calculators
by Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco & Iacone, Fabrizio & Guido Tabellini
- 1633-1657 Tax evasion, fiscal competition and economic integration
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz
- 1659-1676 Bargaining over reform
by Hsieh, Chang-Tai
- 1677-1700 MCIs and monetary policy
by Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank
- 1701-1726 The optimal size of a bank: Costs and benefits of diversification
by Cerasi, Vittoria & Daltung, Sonja
- 1727-1744 Competition increases x-efficiency: A limited liability mechanism
by Stennek, Johan
- 1745-1761 Declining costs of communication and transportation: What are the effects on agglomerations?
by Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin
- 1763-1781 To be (unionized) or not to be? A case for cost-raising strategies under Cournot oligopoly
by Vannini, Stefano & Bughin, Jacques
- 1783-1800 Holdouts, backdating and wage negotiations
by Houba, Harold & Bolt, Wilko
- 1801-1822 Retraining and long-term unemployment in a model of unlearning by not doing
by Coles, Melvyn & Masters, Adrian
August 2000, Volume 44, Issue 8
- 1409-1429 Endogenous monetary policy and the business cycle
by Floden, Martin
- 1431-1448 Licence contracts, future exchange clauses, and technological competition
by van Dijk, Theon
- 1449-1472 Local-currency pricing and the choice of exchange-rate regime
by Engel, Charles
- 1473-1490 Efficiency wage and efficient redundancy pay
by Fella, Giulio
- 1491-1513 Political support for reforms: Economics of voting in transition countries
by Fidrmuc, Jan
- 1515-1541 A small open economy model with transaction costs in foreign capital
by Kollintzas, Tryphon & Vassilatos, Vanghelis
- 1543-1556 Partners in giving:: The crowding-in effects of UK government grants
by Khanna, Jyoti & Sandler, Todd
- 1557-1576 On entry, exit, and coordination with mixed strategies
by Vettas, Nikolaos
- 1577-1597 Bidding and renegotiation in procurement auctions
by Wang, Ruqu
- 1599-1605 Endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety: A comment
by Arnold, Lutz G.
June 2000, Volume 44, Issue 7
- 1195-1224 Productivity gains from unemployment insurance
by Acemoglu, Daron & Shimer, Robert
- 1225-1258 Consumption smoothing in island economies: Can public insurance reduce welfare?
by Attanasio, Orazio & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor
- 1259-1289 Searching for non-linear effects of fiscal policy: Evidence from industrial and developing countries
by Giavazzi, Francesco & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco
- 1291-1326 Employment and distributional effects of restricting working time
by Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio
- 1327-1350 Financial integration and asset returns
by Martin, Philippe & Rey, H.
- 1351-1387 Inflation zone targeting
by Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker
- 1389-1408 Low inflation, pass-through, and the pricing power of firms
by Taylor, John B.
May 2000, Volume 44, Issue 4-6
- 619-644 Reproductive externalities and fertility behaviour
by Dasgupta, Partha
- 645-665 Development, ecological resources and their management: A study of complex dynamic systems
by Maler, Karl-Goran
- 667-681 Auctions, development, and privatization: Efficient auctions with liquidity-constrained buyers
by Maskin, Eric S.
- 683-693 Democratization or repression?
by Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A.
- 694-705 Wealth constraints, lobbying and the efficiency of public allocation
by Esteban, Joan & Ray, Debraj
- 706-712 Income distribution and the process of development
by Galor, Oded
- 713-718 Contagious bank failures in a free banking system
by Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Dewatripont, Mathias
- 719-727 Foreign currency debt and the global financial architecture
by Jeanne, Olivier
- 728-738 A simple model of monetary policy and currency crises
by Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit
- 739-747 Entrepreneurship, access policy and economic development: Lessons from industrial organization
by Dutz, Mark A. & Ordover, Janusz A. & Willig, Robert D.
- 748-761 Business groups and social welfare in emerging markets: Existing evidence and unanswered questions
by Khanna, Tarun
- 762-772 Competition policy implementation in transition economies: An empirical assessment
by Dutz, Mark A. & Vagliasindi, Maria
- 773-784 Group lending with adverse selection
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Guessan, Tchetche
- 785-796 Incentives in allocation of policy loans
by Zhang, Xinzhu
- 797-805 Cross-subsidies and network expansion in developing countries
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Gbo, Ake
- 807-817 Organizational law as asset partitioning
by Hansmann, Henry & Kraakman, Reinier
- 818-828 Threatening inefficient performance
by Ayres, Ian & Madison, Kristin
- 829-843 Using options to divide value in corporate bankruptcy
by Bebchuk, Lucian Arye
- 845-855 The allocation of jurisdiction in international antitrust
by Neven, Damien J. & Roller, Lars-Hendrik
- 856-868 Skill versus judgement and the architecture of organisations
by Seabright, Paul
- 869-877 Multitask agency problems: Focus and task clustering
by Dewatripont, Mathias & Jewitt, Ian & Tirole, Jean
- 879-890 Human capital, social capital, and public schooling
by Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe
- 891-903 Is financial openness bad for education? A political economy perspective on development
by Bourguignon, Francois & Verdier, Thierry
- 904-915 On the political economy of means-tested education vouchers
by Bearse, Peter & Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B.
- 917-927 Certification of training and training outcomes
by Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen
- 928-942 Youth employment policies in France
by Fougere, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Magnac, Thierry
- 943-956 Youth labour markets in Spain: Education, training, and crowding-out
by Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F.
- 957-973 Declining public pensions in an era of demographic ageing: Will private provision fill the gap?
by Disney, Richard
- 974-983 Reforming our pension system: Is it a demographic, financial or political problem?
by Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre
- 985-992 Empirical research on discrete choice game theory models of entry: An illustration
by Toivanen, Otto & Waterson, Michael
- 993-1005 Empirical models of demand for differentiated products
by Davis, Peter
- 1006-1020 Bidding behavior in a repeated procurement auction: A summary
by Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Pesendorfer, Martin
- 1021-1031 Network externalities and universal service obligation in the internet
by Cremer, Jacques
- 1032-1044 Internet cluster emergence
by Quah, Danny
- 1045-1056 Simple competitive Internet pricing
by Mason, Robin
- 1057-1068 Fairness, incentives, and contractual choices
by Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M.
- 1069-1078 Reciprocity and wage undercutting
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Kirchsteiger, Georg
- 1079-1089 Asymmetric inequality aversion and noisy behavior in alternating-offer bargaining games
by Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A.
- 1091-1103 Inter-generational transfers and common values in a society
by Caillaud, B. & Cohen, D.
- 1104-1115 The value of information when preferences are dynamically inconsistent
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D.
- 1116-1124 Modelling time-inconsistent preferences
by Caillaud, Bernard & Jullien, Bruno
March 2000, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 423-448 From local to global competition
by Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre
- 449-468 Do capital market imperfections exacerbate output fluctuations?
by Bacchetta, Philippe & Caminal, Ramon
- 469-490 Darwinian selection does not eliminate irrational traders
by Biais, Bruno & Shadur, Raphael
- 491-515 On endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety
by Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger
- 517-539 Optimal monetary policy cooperation through state-independent contracts with targets
by Jensen, Henrik
- 541-563 Internal and external labor markets and the scope of the firm
by Novos, Ian E.
- 565-585 Relative preferences and public goods
by Reiter, Michael
- 587-608 Critical mass effect and restructuring in the transition towards a market economy
by Luigi Sacco, Pier & Scarpa, Carlo
- 609-618 Donations to a public good in a large economy
by Vicary, Simon
February 2000, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 205-230 (In)accuracy of a European political stock market: The influence of common value structures
by Jacobsen, Ben & Potters, Jan & Schram, Arthur & van Winden, Frans & Wit, Jorgen
- 231-253 Rational speculators and exchange rate volatility1
by Carlson, John A. & Osler, C. L.
- 255-280 Growth and imperfect competition on factor markets: Increasing returns and distribution
by Duranton, Gilles
- 281-304 Credit and equity rationing in markets with adverse selection
by Hellmann, Thomas & Stiglitz, Joseph
- 305-336 Endogenous, imperfectly competitive business cycles
by Jorgen Jacobsen, Hans
- 337-358 Using subjective income expectations to test for excess sensitivity of consumption to predicted income growth
by Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi
- 359-381 Long-term growth and short-term economic instability
by Martin, Philippe & Ann Rogers, Carol
- 383-391 Taxes and stimuli of investment under uncertainty
by Pennings, Enrico
- 393-421 The political economy of mass privatization and the risk of expropriation
by Schmidt, Klaus M.
January 2000, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-34 Imperfect competition, risk taking, and regulation in banking
by Matutes, Carmen & Vives, Xavier
- 35-60 Endogenous corruption in a neoclassical growth model
by Barreto, Raul A.
- 61-70 Nonstationary stochastic seasonality and the German M2 money demand function
by Bohl, Martin T.
- 71-90 Debt stabilization with a deadline
by Carre, Martine
- 91-115 The role of investment-specific technological change in the business cycle
by Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Krusell, Per
- 117-143 Foreign direct investment and factor demand elasticities
by Hatzius, Jan
- 145-162 Measuring substitution bias in international comparisons based on additive purchasing power parity methods
by Hill, Robert J.
- 163-180 Intrafirm information management and wage dynamics
by Huizinga, Harry
- 181-200 Two-stage bargaining with coverage extension in a dual labour market
by Roberts, Mark A. & Staehr, Karsten & Tranaes, Torben
October 1999, Volume 43, Issue 9
- 1621-1645 Sources of convergence in the late nineteenth century
by Taylor, Alan M.
- 1647-1663 On the choice of pricing policies: Ex ante commitment and prisoners' dilemma
by Adachi, Mitsutoshi M.
- 1665-1678 Pecuniary emulation, inequality and growth
by Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier
- 1679-1703 Demand and supply shocks in Italy:: An application to industrial output
by Gavosto, Andrea & Pellegrini, Guido
- 1705-1721 Uncertain preassigned non-contestable and contestable rents
by Kahana, Nava & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 1723-1746 Alleviating unemployment:: The case for green tax reforms
by Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie
- 1747-1773 Firm size, rivalry and the extent of the market in endogenous technological change
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 1775-1796 Semicollusion in the Norwegian cement market
by Steen, Frode & Sorgard, Lars
- 1797-1818 Economic growth with standardized contracts
by Sussman, Oren
August 1999, Volume 43, Issue 8
- 1435-1456 How does financial pressure affect firms?
by Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, Daphne
- 1457-1474 Pollution tax design and 'Green' national accounting
by Aronsson, Thomas & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 1475-1499 A mixed industrial structure magnifies the importance of menu costs
by David Dixon, Huw & Thustrup Hansen, Claus
- 1501-1530 Technology, resource endowments and international competitiveness
by Gustavsson, Patrik & Hansson, Par & Lundberg, Lars
- 1531-1567 Noisy signals in target zone regimes:: Theory and Monte Carlo experiments
by Holden, Steinar & Kolsrud, Dag
- 1569-1593 Checks and balances, and the supply of central bank independence
by Moser, Peter
- 1595-1619 Optimum electoral areas: Should Europe adopt a single election day?
by Sapir, Andre & Sekkat, Khalid
June 1999, Volume 43, Issue 7
- 1211-1236 Paper tigers?: A model of the Asian crisis
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pesenti, Paolo & Roubini, Nouriel
- 1237-1256 Risk and potential insurance in Europe
by Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia
- 1257-1277 Who targets inflation explicitly?
by Gerlach, Stefan
- 1279-1316 Exchange rates do matter: French job reallocation and exchange rate turbulence, 1984-1992
by Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier
- 1317-1344 The case for a populist Central Banker
by Guzzo, Vincenzo & Velasco, Andres
- 1345-1370 Fickle investors: An impediment to growth?
by Scott, Andrew & Uhlig, Harald
- 1371-1394 Currency hedging and goods trade
by Wei, Shang-Jin
- 1395-1434 Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence
by Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco
April 1999, Volume 43, Issue 4-6
- 649-669 Political economy, information and incentives1
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques
- 671-697 Theoretical comparisons of electoral systems
by Myerson, Roger B.
- 699-735 The size and scope of government:: Comparative politics with rational politicians
by Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido
- 737-754 Inflation and asset returns
by Barnes, Michelle & Boyd, John H. & Smith, Bruce D.
- 755-766 Boom in, bust out: Young households and the housing price cycle
by Ortalo-Magne, Francois & Rady, Sven
- 767-778 Informational origins of political bias towards critical groups of voters
by Myerson, Roger
- 779-789 Party governance and ideological bias
by Caillaud, B. & Tirole, J.
- 791-800 The information-aggregation approach to political institutions
by Piketty, Thomas
- 801-812 Output gaps and monetary policy in the EMU area1
by Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank
- 813-823 Solution and estimation of RE macromodels with optimal policy
by Soderlind, Paul
- 825-837 Information from financial markets and VAR measures of monetary policy
by Bagliano, Fabio C. & Favero, Carlo A.
- 839-851 Can fiscal redistribution undo skill-biased technical change?: Evidence from the French experience
by Piketty, Thomas
- 853-865 Effects of growing wage disparities and changing family composition on the U.S. income distribution
by Burtless, Gary
- 867-878 How unification and immigration affected the German income distribution
by Grabka, Markus M. & Schwarze, Johannes & Wagner, Gert G.
- 879-887 The marginal and average returns to schooling in the UK
by Harmon, Colm & Walker, Ian
- 889-901 Lower and upper bounds of returns to schooling: An exercise in IV estimation with different instruments
by Ichino, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 903-914 Financial institutions and the financial crisis in East Asia
by Huang, Haizhou & Xu, Chenggang
- 915-923 Technology transfer and spillovers: Does local participation with multinationals matter?1
by Blomstrom, Magnus & Sjoholm, Fredrik
- 925-934 Domestic institutions, agglomerations and foreign direct investment in Europe
by Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel
- 935-945 Fragmentation and multinational production
by Venables, Anthony J.
- 947-957 Mechanism design with a liquidity constrained buyer: The 2 x 2 case1
by Che, Yeon-Koo & Gale, Ian
- 959-979 Multi-dimensional screening:: A user's guide
by Armstrong, Mark & Rochet, Jean-Charles
- 981-990 Solvency regulations and the management of banking risks
by Rochet, Jean-Charles
- 991-1006 Liquidity creation through banks and markets: Multiple insurance and limited market access
by von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig
- 1007-1019 Restricting the means of exchange within organizations
by Prendergast, Canice & Stole, Lars
- 1021-1037 On the strength of corporate cultures
by Carrillo, Juan D. & Gromb, Denis