Citations for "Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Grermany, the United Kingdom, and the United States"
by Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati
- L. Crosato & P. Ganugi, 2007. "Statistical regularity of firm size distribution: the Pareto IV and truncated Yule for Italian SCI manufacturing," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(1), pages 85-115, June.
- Tomas Lichard & Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2012.
"Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
438, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Lichard, Tomáš & Hanousek, Jan & Filer, Randall K., 2012. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," IZA Discussion Papers 6901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Filer, Randall K & Hanousek, Jan & Lichard, Tomáš, 2015. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomas Lichard & Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2013. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp494, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alberto Russo, 2009. "On the evolution of the Italian bank branch distribution," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2063-2078.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2012. "The distribution of household consumption-expenditure budget shares," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 69-91.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2009. "The distribution of households consumption-expenditure budget shares," Working Paper Series 1061, European Central Bank.
- Alberto Cardaci & Francesco Saraceno, 2015. "Inequality, Financialisation and Economic Crisis : an Agent-Based Model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-27, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Alberto Cardacci & Francesco Saraceno, 2015. "Inequality, Financialisation and economic crises : an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications 2015-27, Sciences Po.
- Gao, Li, 2015. "Evolution of consumption distribution and model of wealth distribution in China between 1995 and 2012," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 76-86.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-31.
- Sam K. Hui & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Edward I. George, 2008. "Modeling DVD Preorder and Sales: An Optimal Stopping Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 1097-1110, 11-12.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2010. "On the distributional properties of household consumption expenditures: the case of Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 717-741, June.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2007. "On the distributional properties of household consumption expenditures. The case of Italy," LEM Papers Series 2007/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, 09.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2012. "The Political Economy of the Standard Level of Services: The Role of Income Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 3696, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lin Ma, 2014. "Globalization And Top Income Shares," Working Papers 14-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Costas J. Efthimiou & Adam Wearne, 2016. "Household income distribution in the USA," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 89(3), pages 1-6, March.
- Drechsler, Jörg & Kiesl, Hans, 2014. "Beat the heap - an imputation strategy for valid inferences from rounded income data," IAB Discussion Paper 201402, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Pierpaolo Andriani & Bill McKelvey, 2007. "Beyond Gaussian averages: redirecting international business and management research toward extreme events and power laws," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(7), pages 1212-1230, December.
- Nuno Trindade Magessi & Luis Antunes, 2015. "Risk Perception and Risk Attitude on a Tax Evasion Context," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 7(3), pages 127-149, September.
- Yi Wen, 2009. "When does heterogeneity matter?," Working Papers 2009-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Frank A Cowell, 2011. "Inequality among the Wealthy," CASE Papers case150, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Frank Cowell, 2011. "Inequality among the wealthy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43897, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Lucia Alessi & Marco Capasso & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2008. "The Distribution of Consumption-Expenditure Budget Shares. Evidence from Italian Households," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Lucia Alessi & Marco Capasso & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2008. "The Distribution of Consumption-Expenditure Budget Shares. Evidence from Italian Households," LEM Papers Series 2008/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cardaci, Alberto & Saraceno, Francesco, 2016. "Inequality, Financialisation and Credit Booms - a Model of Two Crises," SEP Working Papers 2016/2, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Getachew, Yoseph Y. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2015. "Productive government spending and its consequences for the growth–inequality tradeoff," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 621-640.