Inequality among the wealthy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Amiel, Yoram & Cowell, Frank & Polovin, Avraham, 1996. "Inequality among the Kibbutzim," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 63-85, Suppl..
- Klass, Oren S. & Biham, Ofer & Levy, Moshe & Malcai, Ofer & Solomon, Sorin, 2006. "The Forbes 400 and the Pareto wealth distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 290-295, February.
- F. Clementi & M. Gallegati, 2005.
"Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States,"
physics/0504217, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2006.
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Grermany, the United Kingdom, and the United States," Microeconomics 0505006, EconWPA.
- Markus Jantti & Eva Sierminska & Tim Smeeding, 2008. "The Joint Distribution of Household Income and Wealth: Evidence from the Luxembourg Wealth Study," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 65, OECD Publishing.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy Smeeding, 2006. "The Luxembourg Wealth Study – A cross-country comparable database for household wealth research," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(3), pages 375-383, December.
- Frank Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2007. "Robust stochastic dominance: A semi-parametric approach," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 21-37, April.
- Alan Harrison, 1981. "Earnings by Size: A Tale of Two Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 621-631.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Giulio , Fella & Yang, Fang, 2016.
"Piketty’s Book and Macro Models of Wealth Inequality,"
Chicago Fed Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Fang Yang, 2015. "Piketty's Book and Macro Models of Wealth Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:605-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Robin & Waltl, Sofie R., 2018. "Missing the wealthy in the HFCS: micro problems with macro implications," Working Paper Series 2163, European Central Bank.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Johannes Halak & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz & Florian Springholz & Rafael Wildauer, 2016.
"Correcting for the Missing Rich: An Application to Wealth Survey Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Eckerstorfer, Paul & Halak, Johannes & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard & Springholz, Florian & Wildauer, Rafael, 2015. "Correcting for the missing rich: An application to Wealth Survey Data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18279, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
More about this item
Keywordsasset effect; wealth; asset-based welfare;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:43897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .