Inequality among the Wealthy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Amiel, Yoram & Cowell, Frank & Polovin, Avraham, 1996. "Inequality among the Kibbutzim," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 63-85, Suppl..
- Markus Jantti & Eva Sierminska & Tim Smeeding, 2008. "The Joint Distribution of Household Income and Wealth: Evidence from the Luxembourg Wealth Study," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 65, OECD Publishing.
- Klass, Oren S. & Biham, Ofer & Levy, Moshe & Malcai, Ofer & Solomon, Sorin, 2006. "The Forbes 400 and the Pareto wealth distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 290-295, February.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy Smeeding, 2006. "The Luxembourg Wealth Study – A cross-country comparable database for household wealth research," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(3), pages 375-383, December.
- Frank Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2007. "Robust stochastic dominance: A semi-parametric approach," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 21-37, April.
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati, 2005.
"Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Grermany, the United Kingdom, and the United States,"
- F. Clementi & M. Gallegati, 2005. "Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States," Papers physics/0504217, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2006.
- Alan Harrison, 1981. "Earnings by Size: A Tale of Two Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 621-631.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Giulio , Fella & Yang, Fang, 2016.
"Piketty’s Book and Macro Models of Wealth Inequality,"
Chicago Fed Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Fang Yang, 2015. "Piketty's Book and Macro Models of Wealth Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:605-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Johannes Halak & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz & Florian Springholz & Rafael Wildauer, 2016.
"Correcting for the Missing Rich: An Application to Wealth Survey Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Eckerstorfer, Paul & Halak, Johannes & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard & Springholz, Florian & Wildauer, Rafael, 2015. "Correcting for the missing rich: An application to Wealth Survey Data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18279, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .