Earnings by Size: A Tale of Two Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2011.
"What Determines Entrepreneurial Clusters?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 61-86, February.
- L. Guiso & F. Schivardi, 2006. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Working Paper CRENoS 200616, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2008. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," EIEF Working Papers Series 0806, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2008.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2007. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/48, European University Institute.
- Fabio Clementi & Michele Giammatteo, 2012. "The labour market and the distribution of income: an empirical analysis for Italy," Working Papers 42-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2014.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00679066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guanghua Wan, 2012. "Towards Greater Equality in China: The Economic Growth Dividend," Working Papers 2012/33, Maastricht School of Management.
- Frank A Cowell, 2011. "Inequality among the Wealthy," CASE Papers case150, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Peter J. Lambert & Helen T. Naughton, 2006. "The Equal Sacrifice Principle Revisited," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-4, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2006.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2017.
"Pareto Models, Top Incomes and Recent Trends in UK Income Inequality,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 84(334), pages 261-289, April.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2016. "Pareto Models, Top Incomes, and Recent Trends in UK Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 10124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2016. "Pareto models, top incomes, and recent trends in UK income inequality," ISER Working Paper Series 2016-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P Jenkins, 2016. "Pareto models, top incomes, and recent trends in UK income inequality," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 30, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2017. "Pareto models, top incomes, and recent trends in UK income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sarah Brockhoff & Stéphane Rossignol & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2012.
"The three worlds of welfare capitalism revisited,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sarah Brockhoff & Stéphane Rossignol & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2012. "The three worlds of welfare capitalism revisited," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00679066, HAL.
- Guiso, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2005. "Learning to be an Entrepreneur," CEPR Discussion Papers 5290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guo, Qiang & Gao, Li, 2012. "Distribution of individual incomes in China between 1992 and 2009," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(21), pages 5139-5145.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2010. "Automatic Selection for Non-linear Models," Economics Series Working Papers 473, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Gordon, 2012. "Boats and tides and "trickle down" theories: What economists presume about wellbeing when they employ stochastic process theory in modeling behavior," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-44.
- Stephen Howes & Dung Doan, 2012. "Revisiting the relationship between targeting and program performance," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1212, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:48:y:1981:i:4:p:621-631.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.