The impact of diabetes on employment: genetic IVs in a bivariate probit
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan & Sobia Malik, 2015. "From Chronic Disease to Food Poverty: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 17-33.
- Chatterji, Pinka & Joo, Heesoo & Lahiri, Kajal, 2017.
"Diabetes and labor market exits: Evidence from the Health & Retirement Study (HRS),"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 100-110.
- Pinka Chatterji & Heesoo Joo & Kajal Lahiri, 2016. "Diabetes and Labor Market Exits: Evidence from the Health & Retirement Study (HRS)," CESifo Working Paper Series 5832, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antonella D’Agostino & Andrea Regoli, 2013. "Life Conditions and Opportunities of Young Adults: Evidence from Italy in European Comparative Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1205-1235, September.
- Peter Haan & Michal Myck, 2009. "Dynamics of Poor Health and Non-employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 195, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Minor, Travis & MacEwan, Joanna P., 2016. "A comparison of diagnosed and undiagnosed diabetes patients and labor supply," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 14-25.
- Seuring, Till & Goryakin, Yevgeniy & Suhrcke, Marc, 2015. "The impact of diabetes on employment in Mexico," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 85-100.
- Rowell, David & Connelly, Luke, 2010. "Labour market outcomes for people with a spinal cord injury," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-232, July.
- Zhang, Xiaohui & Zhao, Xueyan & Harris, Anthony, 2009. "Chronic diseases and labour force participation in Australia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Balia, Silvia & Jones, Andrew M., 2008.
"Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, January.
- S. Balia & AM. Jones, 2004. "Mortality, Lifestyle and Socio-Economic Status," Working Paper CRENoS 200416, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silvia Balia & Andrew M Jones, 2005. "Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Edward C. Norton & Euna Han, 2008.
"Genetic information, obesity, and labor market outcomes,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(9), pages 1089-1104.
- Edward C Norton & Euna Han, 2007. "Genetic Information, Obesity, and Labor Market Outcomes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bergemann, Annette & Grönqvist, Erik & Gudbjörnsdottir, Soffia, 2011. "The effects of job displacement on the onset and progression of diabetes," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48695, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Till Seuring & Pieter Serneels & Marc Suhrcke, 2016.
"The impact of diabetes on labour market outcomes in Mexico: a panel data and biomarker analysis,"
134cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Seuring, Till & Serneels, Pieter & Suhrcke, Marc, 2016. "The Impact of Diabetes on Labor Market Outcomes in Mexico: A Panel Data and Biomarker Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Xiaoou & Zhu, Chen, 2014. "Will knowing diabetes affect labor income? Evidence from a natural experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 74-78.
- Kavetsos, Georgios, 2011. "The impact of physical activity on employment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 775-779.
- Mareva Sabatier & Bérangère Legendre, 2017.
"The puzzle of older workers’ employment: distance to retirement and health effects,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 45-61, April.
- Bérangère Legendre & Mareva Sabatier, 2017. "The puzzle of older workers' employment: Distance to retirement and health effects," Post-Print hal-01522749, HAL.
- Morris, Stephen, 2007. "The impact of obesity on employment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 413-433, June.
- Persson, Sofie & Dahlquist, Gisela & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Steen Carlsson, Katarina, 2014. "Childhood Health and Labor Market Outcomes in the Case of Type 1 Diabetes," Working Papers 2014:43, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:382-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehsan Latif, 2009. "The impact of diabetes on employment in Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 577-589.
- Haan, Peter & Myck, Michal, 2009. "Dynamics of health and labor market risks," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1116-1125, December.
- Minor, Travis, 2013. "An investigation into the effect of type I and type II diabetes duration on employment and wages," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 534-544.
- Till Seuring & Olga Archangelidi & Marc Suhrcke, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Type 2 Diabetes: A Global Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(8), pages 811-831, August.
- José A. Pagán & Andrea Puig & Beth J. Soldo, 2007. "Health insurance coverage and the use of preventive services by Mexican adults," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1359-1369.
- Persson, Sofie & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Steen Carlsson, Katarina, 2016. "Labor market consequences of childhood onset type 1 diabetes," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 180-192.
- Eric Delattre & Richard Moussa & Mareva Sabatier, 2015. "Health condition and job status interactions: Econometric evidence of causality from a French longitudinal survey," THEMA Working Papers 2015-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Veronesi, Marcella, 2007. "Environmental Risk Factors, Health and the Labor Market Response of Married Men and Women in the United States," Working Papers 98552, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lixin Cai & Changxin Cong, 2009. "Effects Of Health And Chronic Diseases On Labour Force Participation Of Older Working-Age Australians ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 166-182, June.