Citations for "Predicting Female Labor Supply: Effects of Children and Recent Work Experience"
by Alice Nakamura & Masao Nakamura
- Antecol, Heather & Steinberger, Michael D., 2009. "Female Labor Supply Differences by Sexual Orientation: A Semi-Parametric Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniel van Vuuren, 2007.
"The trend in female labour force participation; what can be expected for the future?,"
CPB Discussion Paper
93, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniel Vuuren, 2011. "The trend in female labour force participation: what can be expected for the future?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 729-753, May.
- Euwals, Rob & Knoef, Marike & van Vuuren, Daniel, 2007. "The Trend in Female Labour Force Participation: What Can Be Expected for the Future?," IZA Discussion Papers 3225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2009. "The Effect of Children on the Level of Labor Market Involvement of Married Women: What is the Role of Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 4074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Odland & Mark Ellis, 1998. "Variations in the Labour Force Experience of Women Across Large Metropolitan Areas in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 333-347.
- Tong Li & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2008. "Semiparametric Bayesian inference for dynamic Tobit panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 699-728.
- Marcela Perticara, 2006. "Women’s Employment Transitions and Fertility," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv172, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Hope Corman & Nancy E. Reichman & Kelly Noonan, 2003. "Mothers' and Fathers' Labor Supply in Fragile Families: The Role of Child Health," NBER Working Papers 9918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Troske & Alexandru Voicu, 2013.
"The effect of the timing and spacing of births on the level of labor market involvement of married women,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 483-521, August.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2009. "The Effect of the Timing and Spacing of Births on the Level of Labor Market Involvement of Married Women," IZA Discussion Papers 4417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004.
"Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Troske, Kenneth R. & Voicu, Alexandru, 2010. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Kenneth Troske, 2004. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Mitchell, Jean M. & Hadley, Jack, 1999. "Effects of managed care market penetration on physicians' labor supply decisions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 491-511.
- Cheal, David & Kampen, Karen, 1997. "Complementarity in the labor supply of husbands and wives," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 495-512.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1998. "Model specification and endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 213-237.
- Ali Ahmed & Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt, 2013. "Sexual orientation and full-time monthly earnings, by public and private sector: evidence from Swedish register data," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 83-108, March.
- Brian Roe & Leslie Whittington & Sara Fein & Mario Teisl, 1999. "Is there competition between breast-feeding and maternal employment?," Demography, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 157-171, May.
- Ghazala Naz, 2004. "The impact of cash-benefit reform on parents’ labour force participation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 369-383, 06.
- Marenzi Anna Maria & Pagani Laura, 2003.
"The impact of elderly parents on labour market participation of italian women,"
Economics and Quantitative Methods
qf0306, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Anna Marenzi & Laura Pagani, 2005. "The Impact of Elderly Parents on Labour Market Participation of Italian Women," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(2), pages 155-190, March-Apr.
- Glick, Peter & Sahn, David, 2005. "Intertemporal female labor force behavior in a developing country: what can we learn from a limited panel?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-45, February.
- Drolet, Marie, 2002. "Wives, Mothers and Wages: Does Timing Matter?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002186e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Vera Brusentsev, 2006. "Evolution of Female Labor Force Participation in the United States: 1967 to 2003," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 358-373, August.
- Naz, Ghazala, 2011. "Child-Care in Norway: Use of Parental Leave by Fathers," Working Papers in Economics 12/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Jane Waldfogel & Yoshio Higuchi & Masahiro Abe, 1998. "Maternity leave policies and women's employment after childbirth: evidence from the United States, Britain and Japan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6533, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bidisha Mandal & Brian Roe & Sara Fein, 2014. "Work and breastfeeding decisions are jointly determined for higher socioeconomic status US mothers," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 237-257, June.
- Masahiro Abe & Yoshio Higuchi & Jane Waldfogel, 1998. "Maternity Leave Policies and Womens Employment after Childbirth: Evidence from the United States, Britain and Japan," CASE Papers case03, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Nancy E. Reichman, 2005. "Mother's Labor Supply in Fragile Families: The Role of Child Health," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 601-616, Fall.