Citations for "An Experimental Measurement of Utility"
by Frederick Mosteller & Philip Nogee
- Michael Woodford, 2014. "An Optimizing Neuroeconomic Model of Discrete Choice," NBER Working Papers 19897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Rieck, Christian & Theissen, Erik, 1997. "Messung individueller Risikoeinstellungen," CFS Working Paper Series 1997/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- González-Vallejo, Claudia & Harman, Jason L. & Mullet, Etienne & Muñoz Sastre, Maria T., 2012. "An examination of the proportional difference model to describe and predict health decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 82-97.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1991. "Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence without Continuous, Convex, and Ordered Preferences," MPRA Paper 41298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarin, R. & Wakker, P.P., 1996.
"A Single-Stage Approach to Anscombe and Aumann's Expected Utility,"
1996-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rakesh Sarin & Peter Wakker, 1997. "A Single-Stage Approach to Anscombe and Aumann's Expected Utility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 399-409.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013.
"Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?,"
Working Paper Series
964, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers 2013:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Ola Andersson & Håkan J. Holm & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2013. "Risk aversion relates to cognitive ability: Fact or Fiction?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Shogren, Jason F., 2006. "Experimental Methods and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 969-1027 Elsevier.
- Graham Loomes & Ganna Pogrebna, 2014. "Testing for independence while allowing for probabilistic choice," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 189-211, December.
- Paul Koster & Erik T. Verhoef, 2012.
"A Rank-dependent Scheduling Model,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 46(1), pages 123-138, January.
- Cheremukhin, Anton & Popova, Anna & Tutino, Antonella, 2015. "A theory of discrete choice with information costs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 34-50.
- Carlos Javier Ayala Regalado, 2014. "Percepción del valor del dinero y asignación de precios en un grupo de habitantes de la ciudad de Medellín," ESCENARIOS: EMPRESAS Y TERRITORIO, INSTITUCION UNIVERSITARIA ESUMER, January.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2004. "Paradoxes versus formalism in economics. Evidence from the early years of game theory and experimental economics," Department of Economics University of Siena 433, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2015. "Error and Generalization in Discrete Choice Under Risk," Working Papers 15-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- George Wu & Alex B. Markle, 2008. "An Empirical Test of Gain-Loss Separability in Prospect Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1322-1335, July.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip, 2004. "Strategic Risk Management Behavior: What Can Utility Functions Tell Us?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20388, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jie Weiss & David Weiss & Ward Edwards, 2010. "A descriptive multi-attribute utility model for everyday decisions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 101-114, February.
- Bose, Sudip, 2014. "A stochastic model for assessing the utility of chance," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 72-77.
- Arkady Konovalov & Ian Krajbich, 2016. "Revealed Indifference: Using Response Times to Infer Preferences," Working Papers 16-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsacker, Georg, 1999. "Risk, complexity, and deviations from expected-value maximization: Results of a lottery choice experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 699-715, December.
- Gayer, Gabrielle, 2010. "Perception of probabilities in situations of risk: A case based approach," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 130-143, January.
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2011. "Towards a Purely Behavioral Definition of Loss Aversion," MPRA Paper 37628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dickhaut, John & Smith, Vernon & Xin, Baohua & Rustichini, Aldo, 2013. "Human economic choice as costly information processing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 206-221.
- Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2015. "Unusual Estimates of Probability Weighting Functions," Working Papers 15-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Wilcox, Nathaniel T., 2011.
"'Stochastically more risk averse:' A contextual theory of stochastic discrete choice under risk,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 89-104, May.
- Wilcox, Nathaniel, 2007. "Stochastically more risk averse: A contextual theory of stochastic discrete choice under risk," MPRA Paper 11851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Gregory Ponthiere, 2009.
"Optimal tax policy and expected longevity: a mean and variance utility approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(4), pages 514-537, August.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Grégory Ponthière, 2009. "Optimal tax policy and expected longevity: a mean and variance utility approach," Post-Print halshs-00754344, HAL.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "Optimal tax policy and expected longevity: A mean and variance utility approach," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586247, HAL.
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PONTHIERE, Gregory, . "Optimal tax policy and expected longevity: a mean and variance utility approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2158, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- van de Kuilen, G. & Wakker, P.P., 2011.
"The midweight method to measure attitudes towards risk and ambiguity,"
Other publications TiSEM
c58a6884-24cc-4cab-ae2f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gijs van de Kuilen & Peter P. Wakker, 2011. "The Midweight Method to Measure Attitudes Toward Risk and Ambiguity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 582-598, March.
- John M. Rose & Michiel C.J. Bliemer, 2014. "Stated choice experimental design theory: the who, the what and the why," Chapters, in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 7, pages 152-177 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elrod, Terry & Johnson, Richard D. & White, Joan, 2004. "A new integrated model of noncompensatory and compensatory decision strategies," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-19, September.
- He, Yuqing, 2012. "Psychophysical interpretation for utility measures," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-35.
- Matteo M. Galizzi & Sara R. Machado & Raffaele Miniaci, 2016. "Temporal stability, cross-validity, and external validity of risk preferences measures: experimental evidence from a UK representative sample," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67554, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernt P. Stigum, 2000. "Rationality in Econometrics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0747, Econometric Society.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008. "How can a psychologist inform economics? The strange case of Sidney Siegel," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0808, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Levy, Haim & Wiener, Zvi, 2013. "Prospect theory and utility theory: Temporary versus permanent attitude toward risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-23.
- David Butler & Andrea Isoni & Graham Loomes, 2012. "Testing the ‘standard’ model of stochastic choice under risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 191-213, December.
- David Butler & Andrea Isoni & Graham Loomes & Kei Tsutsui, 2014. "Beyond choice: investigating the sensitivity and validity of measures of strength of preference," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(4), pages 537-563, December.
- Jerome R. Busemeyer & JÃ¶rg Rieskamp, 2014. "Psychological research and theories on preferential choice," Chapters, in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 3, pages 49-72 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Innocenti, Alessandro, 2010. "How a psychologist informed economics: The case of Sidney Siegel," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 421-434, June.
- Robert Shelburne, 2006. "A Utilitarian Welfare Analysis of Trade Liberalization," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2006_4, UNECE.
- Harrison, Glenn W, 1994. "Expected Utility Theory and the Experimentalists," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 223-53.
- Henry Stott, 2006. "Cumulative prospect theory's functional menagerie," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 101-130, March.
- Graham Loomes & Simone Blackburn, 2014. "Towards a more complex model of risky choice," Chapters, in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 4, pages 73-98 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreas Ortman, 2013. "Episodes from the Early History of Experimentation in Economics," Discussion Papers 2013-34, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.