Risk, complexity, and deviations from expected-value maximization: Results of a lottery choice experiment
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hey, John D & Orme, Chris, 1994. "Investigating Generalizations of Expected Utility Theory Using Experimental Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1291-1326, November.
- Wilcox, Nathaniel T, 1993. "Lottery Choice: Incentives, Complexity and Decision Time," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(421), pages 1397-1417, November.
- McKelvey Richard D. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995.
"Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 6-38, July.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1994. "Quantal Response Equilibria For Normal Form Games," Working Papers 883, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- R. McKelvey & T. Palfrey, 2010. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 510, David K. Levine.
- Schoemaker, Paul J H, 1993. "Determinants of Risk-Taking: Behavioral and Economic Views," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-73, January.
- Harless, David W & Camerer, Colin F, 1994. "The Predictive Utility of Generalized Expected Utility Theories," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1251-1289, November.
- Hey, John D., 1995. "Experimental investigations of errors in decision making under risk," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 633-640, April.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 251-278, October.
- Frederick Mosteller & Philip Nogee, 1951. "An Experimental Measurement of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 371-371.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:20:y:1999:i:6:p:699-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.