Heterogeneity in Organizational Form: Why Otherwise Identical Firms Choose Different Incentives for Their Managers
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AMIR, Rabah & GARCIA, Filomena & KNAUFF, Malgorzata, 2006.
"Endogenous heterogeneity in strategic models: symmetry-breaking via strategic substitutes and nonconcavities,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Filomena Garcia & Malgorzata Knauff, 2006. "Endogenous Heterogeneity in Strategic Models: Symmetry-breaking via Strategic Substitutes and Nonconcavities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Renee B. Adams & Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2010.
"The Role of Boards of Directors in Corporate Governance: A Conceptual Framework and Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 58-107, March.
- Renée Adams & Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2008. "The Role of Boards of Directors in Corporate Governance: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," NBER Working Papers 14486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Renee & Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2009. "The Role of Boards of Directors in Corporate Governance: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," Working Paper Series 2008-21, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M., 1998. "Do managers work harder in competitive industries?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 489-498, March.
- Esther Gal-Or, 1997. "Multiprincipal Agency Relationships as Implied by Product Market Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 235-256, June.
- Victor Manuel Bennett & Megan Lawrence & Raffaella Sadun, 2016. "Are Founder CEOs Good Managers?," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Entrepreneurial Businesses: Current Knowledge and Challenges, pages 153-185 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George W. J. Hendrikse, 1998. "Screening, Competition and the Choice of the Cooperative as an Organisational Form," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 202-217.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2013. "A Price Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jovanovic, Dragan, 2013. "Mergers, managerial incentives, and efficiencies," DICE Discussion Papers 88, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Just, Richard E., 1995.
"Transactions Costs, Fads, and Politically Motivated Misdirection in Agricultural Research,"
197818, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Just, Richard E., 1995. "Transaction Costs, Fads, and Politically Motivated Misdirection in Agricultural Research," ISU General Staff Papers 199506010700001276, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wallace HUFFMAN & Richard E. JUST, 1995. "Transaction Costs, Fads, And Politically Motivated Misdirection In Agricultural Research," Staff Papers 277, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Ester Manna, 2013.
"Intinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms ?,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2013-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ester Manna, 2013. "Intrinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms?," 2013 Papers pma1910, Job Market Papers.
- Koji Ishibashi, 2010. "Effects Of Asymmetric Information Within A Firm On Oligopolistic Market Outcomes," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 488-506, December.
- Yijiang Wang, "undated". "Demand, Supply and Coordination: An Integrated Theory of the Division of Labor," Working Papers 0405, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Boyer, Marcel, 2003.
"Competition and the reform of incentive schemes in the regulated sector,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1353-1381, August.
- Boyer, Marcel & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 2003. "Competition and the reform of incentive schemes in the regulated sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2369-2396, September.
- Marcel Boyer & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2000. "Competition and the Reform of Incentive Schemes in the Regulated Sector," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-58, CIRANO.
- Ennasri, Ahmed & Willinger, Marc, 2014. "Incentives and managerial effort under competitive pressure: An experiment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 324-337.
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Contract Theory," Working Papers 181, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Daske, Thomas, 2016. "Pooling hawks and doves: Interim-efficient labor contracts for other-regarding agents," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145951, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Low, Angie & Nilsson, Mattias, 2007. "Does Corporate Culture Matter for Firm Policies?," Working Paper Series 2007-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Alejandro Robinson Cortés, 2013. "Eficiencia Interna y Competencia de Mercado en Oligopolio," Undergraduate theses (Spanish) tesl001, CIDE, División de Economía.
- David Gaddis Ross, 2012. "On Evaluation Costs in Strategic Factor Markets: The Implications for Competition and Organizational Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(4), pages 791-804, April.
- Enrichetta Ravina & Paola Sapienza, 2006. "What Do Outside Directors Know? Evidence From Outsider Trading," 2006 Meeting Papers 882, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Walter A Cont, 2001. "Essays on Contract Design: Delegation and Agency Problems, and Monitoring Under Collusion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000122, David K. Levine.
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
"Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1216, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2004. "Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure," IZA Discussion Papers 1426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2012. "A Price Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration (Revised Version)," CEPR Discussion Papers 9004, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siemens, Ferdinand von, 2005. "Fairness, Adverse Selection, and Employment Contracts," Discussion Papers in Economics 669, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Govert Vroom, 2006. "Organizational Design and the Intensity of Rivalry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(11), pages 1689-1702, November.
- Marcel Boyer, 2007. "The Design of an Efficient Offshoring Strategy: Some Reflections and Links to SNC-Lavalin," CIRANO Project Reports 2007rp-01, CIRANO.