EQUILIBRIUM PRINCIPAL-AGENT CONTRACTS Competition and R&D Incentives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Federico Etro & Michela Cella, 2013. "Equilibrium Principal-Agent Contracts: Competition and R&D Incentives," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 488-512, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michela Cella & Federico Etro, 2016.
"Contract competition between hierarchies, managerial compensation and imperfectly correlated shocks,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 193-218, July.
- Michela, Cella & Federico, Etro, 2016. "Contract Competition between Hierarchies, Managerial Compensation and Imperfectly Correlated Shocks," Working Papers 328, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2016.
- Ennasri, Ahmed & Willinger, Marc, 2014. "Incentives and managerial effort under competitive pressure: An experiment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 324-337.
- Michela Cella & Federico Etro, 2010. "Oligopolistic Screening and Two-way Distortion," Working Papers 2010_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Etro, 2014. "Some thoughts on the Sutton approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 99-113, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrincipal-agent contracts; asymmetric information; endogenous market structures;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-03-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-03-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2010-03-28 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-INO-2010-03-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2010-03-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .