Report NEP-CTA-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro & Michela Cella, 2010. "EQUILIBRIUM PRINCIPAL-AGENT CONTRACTS Competition and R&D Incentives," Working Papers 180, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Silvia Platoni, 2009. "Incentives, Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1057, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Contract Theory," Working Papers 181, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Tomala, Tristan & Renou, Ludovic, 2010. "Mechanism design and communication networks," Les Cahiers de Recherche 926, HEC Paris.
- Georges Dionne & Mélissa La Haye & Anne-Sophie Bergères, 2010. "Does Asymmetric Information Affect the Premium in Mergers and Acquisitions?," Cahiers de recherche 1015, CIRPEE.
- Dirk Bergemann & Maher Said, 2010. "Dynamic Auctions: A Survey," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2010. "Can Information Asymmetry Cause Stratification?," MPRA Paper 21395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00463913_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:390 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Role of Relative and Absolute Performance Evaluations in Intergroup Competition," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-727, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Feess, Eberhard, 2010. "When high-powered incentive contracts reduce performance: choking under pressure as a screening device," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 135, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Selcuk, Cemil, 2010. "Motivated Sellers in the Housing Market," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wu, Qiang, 2009. "The Effectiveness of Corporate Boards: Evidence from Bank Loan Contracting," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-08, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2010. "A note on information revelation in procurement auctions," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- DE LA CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, FrÃ©dÃ©ric, 2009. "An incentive mechanism to break the low-skill immigration deadlock," CORE Discussion Papers 2009053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lovo, Stefano & Calcagno, Ricardo, 2010. "Preopening and equilibrium selection," Les Cahiers de Recherche 927, HEC Paris.