Preopening and equilibrium selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Riccardo Calcagno & Stefano Lovo, 2010. "Preopening and Equilibrium Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefano Lovo, 2009. "Preopening and equilibrium selection," Post-Print hal-00495940, HAL.
- Stefano Lovo & Riccardo Calcagno, 2010. "Preopening and Equilibrium Selection," Working Papers hal-00540793, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crawford, Vincent P., 2017.
"Let׳s talk it over: Coordination via preplay communication with level-k thinking,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 20-31.
- Vincent P Crawford, 2007. "Let’s Talk It Over: Coordination Via Preplay Communication With Level-k Thinking," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001449, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Aumann & Sergiu Hart, 2003. "Long Cheap Talk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1619-1660, November.
- Rabin Matthew, 1994.
"A Model of Pre-game Communication,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 370-391, August.
- Matthew Rabin., 1991. "A Model of Pre-Game Communication," Economics Working Papers 91-164, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1991. "A Model of Pre-Game Communication," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt902697n7, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1995. "Adaptive Dynamics in Coordination Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 103-143, January.
- van Damme, Eric & Hurkens, Sjaak, 1996.
"Commitment Robust Equilibria and Endogenous Timing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 290-311, August.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, J.P.M., 1993. "Commitment robust equilibria and endogenous timing," Discussion Paper 1993-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Damme, E. & Hurkens, S., 1993. "Commitment Robust Equilibria and Endogenous Timing," Papers 9356, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, J.P.M., 1996. "Commitment robust equilibria and endogenous timing," Other publications TiSEM ec7a3425-4254-44da-8ef4-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Weibull, Jorgen W., 2000.
"Neutrally Stable Outcomes in Cheap-Talk Coordination Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Jörgen W. Weibull, "undated". "Neutrally Stable Outcomes in Cheap Talk Coordination Games," ELSE working papers 012, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Bruno Biais & Christophe Bisière & Sébastien Pouget, 2014.
"Equilibrium Discovery and Preopening Mechanisms in an Experimental Market,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(3), pages 753-769, March.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Pouget, Sébastien, 2009. "Equilibrium Discovery and Preopening Mechanisms in an Experimental Market," IDEI Working Papers 543, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Pouget, Sébastien, 2009. "Equilibrium Discovery and Preopening Mechanisms in an Experimental Market," TSE Working Papers 09-001, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Guillermo Caruana & Liran Einav, 2008. "A Theory of Endogenous Commitment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(1), pages 99-116.
- Joseph Farrell, 1987. "Cheap Talk, Coordination, and Entry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 34-39, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Kamada, Yuichiro & Lovo, Stefano & Sugaya, Takuo, 2014. "Asynchronicity and coordination in common and opposing interest games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), May.
- Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "Action revision, information and collusion in an experimental duopoly market," MPRA Paper 77033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2013.
"Implementing efficient graphs in connection networks,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(2), pages 359-403, October.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2010. "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Working Papers 201022, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2012. "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Working Papers 201203, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Rajnish Kumar & Ruben Juarez, 2011. "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2011-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 2012. "Coordination need not be a problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 519-534.
- Selma Boussetta & Laurance Lescourret & Sophie Moinas, 2018. "The Role of Pre-Opening Mechanisms in Fragmented Markets," EconPol Working Paper 12, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsPreopening; equilibrium selection; bargaining; cheap talk;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-03-28 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2010-03-28 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.