Report NEP-TID-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.P. Eggers, 2010. "Competing Technologies and Industry Evolution: The Benefits of Making Mistakes in the Flat Panel Display Industry," DRUID Working Papers 10-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- MARINUCCI, Marco & VERGOTE, Wouter, 2009. "Endogenous network formation in patent contests and its role as a barrier to entry," CORE Discussion Papers 2009068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2010. "Dynamic Changes in Market Structure and Competition in the Corn and Soybean Seed Sector," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 58487, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2009047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Luttens, Roland Iwan & Peters, Bettina, 2009. "Starting an R&D project under uncertainty," CORE Discussion Papers 2009036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Federico Etro & Michela Cella, 2010. "EQUILIBRIUM PRINCIPAL-AGENT CONTRACTS Competition and R&D Incentives," Working Papers 180, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.